𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Stood outside the door of the Carrera household, I smooth down the skirt of my little sage green dress against the top of my thighs for the third time and straiten out my short white cardigan, rocking back and forward on my white wedges anxiously.

I shakily lift my fist to the door and rap my knuckles against the hardwood door before wrapping my arms around myself.

The door swings open almost immediately and I'm greeted with the grinning face of Anna Carrera.

"Allison!" She greets me happily "Come in, honey"

"Hi, Mrs Carrera. How are you?" I ask the woman politely as I step into her home.

"I'm wonderful, and I've told you a hundred times already to just call me Anna" She scolds me playfully, pulling me into a warm hug "It's been too long"

"Sorry" I breathe out, hugging her back.

"No need to be sorry" She waves me off, pulling back with a wide smile "How have you been?"

"I've been okay" I smile and she tilts her head, raising a brow "Better since school ended"

"Are you having trouble at school?" She frowns in concern.

"I'm just not the smartest" I shrug, my cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"Nonsense!" She gasps "You are one of the brightest little stars I know"

"My teachers don't seem to think so. My Spanish teacher called me stupid in class and I didn't realise until a week later, so I guess she was kind of right" I admit.

"You are not stupid at all, honey, and a member of staff should never be saying things like that to a student. That is awful" Anna scowls in disbelief.

"I'm just glad it's summer" I state, trying to change the subject and Anna realises that, smiling softly at me.

"Kiara is upstairs in her room and dinner should be ready soon. Could you please do me a favour and let her know?" She asks me.

"Oh, of course" I nod.

Anna pats my arm with a smile and heads back in the direction of the kitchen, leaving me in the foyer on my own.

I take a deep breath and smooth out my dress once again before pulling myself together enough to start making my way up the stairs.

Once I reach the room at the end of the hall with Kiara's name painted on the door in yellow, I find the door half open and the girl sprawled out on her bed with a book in her hand. I gently lean against the doorframe and for a moment I take in just how beautiful she looks.

The Carrera girl's smooth legs are tangled in a blanket while the oversized shirt she's wearing is barely covering her round ass and is unbuttoned at the top, showing me the top of her tits in her bra. Her long raven curls are splayed over her shoulders messily like they often are, her dark eyes scan the page of her book slowly and her plump pink lips mouth the words absentmindedly as she reads.

I clear my throat to let Kiara know that I'm here and her head snaps up so quickly that I'm afraid it'll hurt her neck before she gasps in surprise, jumping out of bed.