𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Her green eyes light up and a wide smile curls at her red painted lips as he places a hand on her hip, tucking her long raven hair behind her ear. He dips his head down and whispers something in her ear with a grin on his face, causing her to laugh loudly and playfully smack his chest.

I watch from afar with a red solo cup in my hand as the girl I don't even know the name of and my boyfriend laugh across the crowded room, my chest aching with loneliness.

"You okay, girl?" I hear a voice ask and I turn my head to see a tipsy looking blonde with a cheery smile on her lips "You look down in the dumps"

"I'm fine" I shrug, pasting on a smile.

"You got a crush on him?" She asks me, nodding at Rafe.

"He's my boyfriend" I counter and her blue eyes widen in disbelief "Are you surprised he'd be with me?"

"No, I'm surprised that he's over there flirting with her when he has a girlfriend as hot as you" She retorts and I feel my cheeks heating up at the compliment.

"Thanks" I mumble, smiling at her shyly.

"I'm Erika, but you can call me Rika" She introduces herself, holding out her hand.

"Allison, but my friends call me Alli" I reply, taking a hold of her hand.

Instead of shaking my hand like I though she would, she brings my hand up to her mouth and presses a kiss to my knuckles.

"Your boyfriend is a douchebag and you deserve better than him" She tells me.

"He loves me, he's just not very good at showing it" I argue, slipping my hand out of her grasp.

"Someone who loves you doesn't act like that" Erika scoffs, glancing at Rafe who's face is gut twistingly close to the girl he's holding.

Their noses brush against one another and I inhale sharply, my feet moving before my mind can even comprehend the situation.

I reach the pair and grab Rafe's arm, tugging on it gently to get his attention. He turns his head to me and his happy grin slips off his face as he frowns down at me.

"What is it?" He questions me.

"Can we talk please?" I ask him.

"Who is she?" The girl asks Rafe, looking me up and down like I'm the dirt on the bottom of her shoe.

"I'm his girlfriend" I snap at her, feeling irritated at her dirty looks "So I'd really appreciate it if you get your hands off him"

She scoffs in disgust and rolls her eyes, strutting away and hitting my shoulder with her own as she passes me.

"What the fuck, Allison?" Rafe spits, gaining my attention.

"She was flirting with you" I defend myself.

"You didn't have to be a bitch about it" He counters as if I'm the one in the wrong.