𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The sun has fully set, the only light coming from the large screen in front of us and the moon shining above us as we watch the old movie.

Rafe, Topper and Kelce abruptly get up out of their seats and I look at them in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I question them.

"Don't worry about it" Rafe replies vaguely.

The trio walk away and I turn to Makoa who is frowning in confusion himself.

"That was weird, right?" He speaks up.

"Definitely" I agree.

"Should we follow them?" He then asks.

"I will if you will" I tell him.

"Deal" He grins.

We both jump out of our seats and head in the direction our friends went in, hoping to catch up with them. As we reach a bunch of trees before the back of the big screen, Makoa grabs me and pulls me behind a tree.

"Hey, hey! Chill out, Topper" I hear Pope say and I see the Kooks walking towards the Heyward boy who is stood with JJ.

"Yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat" Topper spits at Pope.

"I don't know what you mean" Pope shrugs.

"Sure" Topper scoffs.

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?" Rafe comments.

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off" JJ threatens.

"You feel good, stealing shit?" Topper asks Pope "Is your mom proud of you? Is your dad?"

Pope abruptly slams his head into Topper's face and I gasp in surprise, Makoa covering my mouth.

"Whoo!" Rafe whoops with a sick smile on his face that makes my stomach twist.

"Attaboy!" JJ hollers "Now with your fist, like this, okay?"

JJ throws his fist at Kelce, who recovers quickly and bulldozes into the blonde Pogue.

"Come on, Pogue!" Kelce barks.

"Let's go!" JJ growls.

I watch in anxiety as JJ punches Kelce in the face twice and Pope hits Topper, making the blonde Kook stumble backwards. Rafe grabs JJ and throws him at Kelce who holds him back.

"Hold him still, man!" Rafe demands.

"Bring it!" Kelce replies.

Rafe throws his fist into JJ's stomach and the Maybank boy groans in pain, doubling over in Kelce's hold.

"Hey, kick his ass, Top!" Rafe hollers to Topper and socks JJ in the face, making me grimace.

"Come on, Rafe!" JJ yells "That all you got?!"

"Koa, what do we do?" I breathe out worriedly, turning my head to see that my friend is gone.