There are no weaklings in my...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我妻家没有弱者 Author: The salty fish who touches fish Summary: Warning This is not the original... More

There are no weaklings in my wife's family
1-5: Port Mori Shiki Co., Ltd
6-8
9-12
13-17
18-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38: Vongola Seafood Group
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-74
75-77
78-80: Hospital for painless head removal of non-human creatures
81-84
85-88
89-90
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-113
114-117
118-120
121-124
125-128
129-130
131-134
135-138
139-140
141-142
143-146: Yokohama (1-4)
147: Years of Bazooka Chapter
148: Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

91-94

14 1 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 91. Scared me to death

It scares me to death.

Human beings are extremely egoistic creatures, or to put it in a more derogatory way, they tend to be more tolerant of themselves than of others.

Although this is a shortcoming rooted in human nature, because humans are also particularly good at coldly and ruthlessly analyzing themselves, and there are just as many humans who have overcome it - so this shortcoming will also be expressed through other innocuous ways.

This is reflected in Zenitsu Zenitsu, that is, he never felt that his screaming voice was noisy, and he had no awareness of the dirty high-pitched sound coming from his vocal cords that could send his former boss to the medical department, but when another person When someone yelled at him with a broken face, he was shocked by the terrifying volume and stepped back repeatedly. It was like he was hit by an eight-level gust of wind, and he was blown backwards in embarrassment until his lower back hit the wall. There was a chair back on the other side of the aisle, and he stopped with a confused look on his face.

"...You don't agree if you don't agree. Why are you shouting so loudly at me?"

My wife Zenitsu muttered inexplicably:

"What? Why can the other me be so noisy? It feels like my ears are buzzing. It hurts a bit."

"You are not qualified to say that to me, are you?! Do you think your own voice is not noisy?!!!"

After hearing this, Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, raised her voice again, He glared and yelled back:

"They are obviously the same person! Your shouting voice is no weaker than mine. Isn't it a bit too much to complain about me now?! I have never disliked your loudness. It's too big! And who is the culprit? If you hadn't said such terrible things just now, I wouldn't have reacted so violently!!!" "

Huh? Now you're blaming me again for no reason?!"

Facts have proved that there are two reasons. The time that Zenitsu and I got together in peace was extremely short. It was probably a more advanced version of same-sex repulsion. The same person would also particularly repulse each other, so the two people with very different views started to quarrel again without even talking for a few words. got up.

"What I just said are very normal, right? Is it normal?! It's obviously a natural thing, so why is it so scary!"

My wife Zenitsu, who was holding a hatchet in her arms, shouted back, not to be outdone:

"You are the one who feels this way. It’s weird, super weird!!!”

Dealing with the enemies is obviously a natural thing, just like a person needs to eat when he is hungry and drink when he is thirsty. His sister has told him before that he must deal with all the enemies and beat them. The same is true for the first two jobs, there is no obvious difference at all.

With the triple affirmation from my sister and two bosses, my wife Zenitsu thought that there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Sure enough, there was something wrong with me in this world, and I wanted to emphasize ordinary things as terrible - I heard that a lack of family affection might lead to With issues such as psychological fragility and sensitive mind, this person who has no important sister to him might fall within the scope of such a dangerous person?

With this idea in mind, my wife Zenitsu couldn't help showing thoughts and a subtle pity on her face, and then she said:

"But you don't have the teachings of your sister, so maybe you don't know much about this common sense? Think about it. I think you are very pitiful, so I won't hold you accountable for yelling at me. Since it's all me, it doesn't make any difference if I teach you - this is because we are one person. It’s a privilege.”

Zenitsu Gatma from the Demon Slayer Squad: “…”

The Golden Retriever from the Demon Slayer Squad suddenly showed a twisted expression as if he had bitten his tongue.

"Sister's teachings"... What a shame this guy is still so proud that he has his sister's teachings. Is there really nothing wrong with the kind of teachings about emptying the magazine with a smile at his brother without any warning? There's a big problem! Who is the poor one among them? ! Is there something wrong with this guy's head? Even his thinking has been poisoned to the point where he is no longer the same as a normal person! ! !

"You—"

Zenitsu, the Demon Slayer's wife, started to speak, but hesitated to speak. Finally, with a particularly complicated expression, she put her hand on her other self's shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Obviously I am already very unlucky and can easily die, but I didn't expect that my other self would be even worse off than me... Forget it, there is something wrong with your brain. Since you are so pitiful, I will forgive you for your wrong common sense, so from now on Let me teach you."

Zenitsu from my wife's family said: "?"

He hadn't figured out why the two of them suddenly swapped the roles of teaching and being taught in the mouth of his other self, but it was still relatively urgent at the moment. The situation left little opportunity for the two of them to quarrel, and just for a short while when the two of them quarreled, the train that was originally moving smoothly suddenly seemed to encounter something, and there was a sudden jolt, causing the train to tremble. The guys who were leaning on the seats and sleeping with their heads hanging down fell to the ground.

Moreover, at the same time that their bodies fell firmly to the ground, the train directly above the two Zenitsu had been unknowingly covered with a layer of blood-red flesh, and it cracked without any warning at this moment. There was a short gap, then a "chirp" sound, and a strange pupil with "下一" engraved on the iris opened.

The two guys with unusual hearing sensed that something was wrong almost at the same time. After all, such a special sound so close at hand was like setting off firecrackers in the ears for the two human sonar, so the two Zenitsu Zenitsu raised their heads almost subconsciously. They all looked at the eyeballs growing out of the strange flesh and blood.

In addition to using tickets as a medium to pull humans into dreams, Nightmare's vampire technique can also make awake people fall into a deep sleep without any warning through sight. Nightmare, who had just realized that he had been killed by a knife in his dream, suddenly I realized that I might have encountered a tough problem this time.

Although Nightmare was already at the highest position in the lower string before he obtained more blood of the Ghost King, a lot of common sense is relatively common, both for humans and ghosts. Nightmare whose skill points are in the spiritual realm will be better when faced head-on. In terms of the enemy's combat capabilities, it may be relatively bleak.

Even though his blood ghost technique is so weird and mysterious that even "Pillars" can easily get hit accidentally, but if there really is a swordsman from the Demon Slayer Corps who can be immune to his dream attacks and find out where his fragile body is, , so for the swordsmen of the Demon Slayer Corps, Nightmare may not be as threatening as those who were directly laid off by the boss without mercy. As soon as they were cut, they would kneel down.

With this idea in mind, Nightmare quickly thought of a countermeasure.

It doesn't matter if he can't destroy the golden retriever's "core" in the dream. At least his vampire technique can still work. As long as the two golden retrievers who suddenly woke up fall asleep again, he will then separate a part of their flesh and blood to kill them first. The two guys swallowed him up - even if it slowed down the progress of his assimilation train, it didn't matter. After all, everything had priorities, and the top priority was to prevent these not-so-right Demon Slayer members from destroying his important plan.

So, right above the two noisy golden retrievers, Nightmare activated his flesh and blood and grew an eyeball that could drag the humans who looked at him into dreams.

Moreover, it went extremely smoothly. He didn't even have time to actively make any noise to attract the attention of the two golden retrievers. The two golden retrievers who seemed to be aware that something was not quite right in the dream world subconsciously looked up. .

The vampire technique that uses sight as a medium is already ready to go, just waiting for those two pairs of golden pupils to look at him, but even though Nightmare thought he was fully prepared, he still didn't do it at this last moment. The foot successfully activated the vampire technique.

There was no other reason, but he didn't expect that when someone noticed the strange sound, the first reaction was not to look over first, but that there was something inexplicably added to the originally empty hand. Before the two eyes met, they first looked over. Instinctively threw a flying knife over.

The nightmare whose eyeball was nailed by a flying knife: "..."

"Wow! What is this? It's so scary!!!"

The golden retriever below who had an abnormal brain circuit and threw him a dart started yelling, with obvious panic in his voice, as if he was a weak, helpless and pitiful ordinary victim, even his tone was vibrating, and he was shocked. Zhadi screamed at his eyeballs that died before he could escape:

"How scary! When did this thing appear! Why are there eyes in the train? It's a little weird, isn't it?! And why are there suddenly so many eyes on the roof? There is such a big piece of red flesh? It looks so disgusting. It is a scene that will give you nightmares, right?!!" "

Oh -!!! It's really scary! And it's disgusting too!!!"

Slowed down. The Demon Slayer Golden Retriever was also startled, and then showed a look of disgust and panic, and yelled in panic:

"Is this a ghost? It's definitely a ghost! Wow, this kind of scene is even for me. Among all the ghosts I have ever seen, it is also the most disgusting! So scary! Is it that one? The sound we heard before, the strangest one - this guy is almost integrated with the train. If he is really Success, we are now equivalent to standing in the belly of a ghost!!!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the Demon Slayer Golden Retriever wearing a golden triangle feathers rolled and crawled to his little friend, screaming in terror. With tears in his eyes, he picked up the collar of Kamado Tanjiro who was still sleeping and started shaking him wildly.

"Wake up, Tanjiro! Wake up! A ghost has appeared! Such a scary ghost! I will definitely be eaten if I am the only one awake! Not even a single bone will be left alive! Stop sleeping! Still! There are Inosuke and Mr. Murata! Now is not the time to sleep! The demons are already knocking on the door!!!"

Even though Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Corps, was frightened to the point of bursting into tears, the sleeping teammates were still worried about what was going on right now. He didn't know anything about the situation. Even though he had grabbed his friends by the collar and shaken them out of the afterimage, he still slept peacefully. He was so anxious that he was like an ant on a hot pot and wanted to get into the dreams of these guys. Inside, he then took a knife and chopped out several sleeping guys.

The appearance of Zenitsu Kazuma of the Demon Slayer Corps clearly entertained the demon who was on the opposite side of him. The red flesh and blood on the ceiling of the car suddenly squirmed, and then squeezed out the flying knife embedded in it, and pressed it to the ground with a "ding-dong" sound, and then Slowly multiplying and stacking, a mass of meat-like things grew.

The blood-red "piece of meat" slowly condensed into shape, and finally slowly faded away, outlining a human head hanging upside down from the ceiling. The neck of the head was connected to the scarlet flesh that covered less than half of the car. Look. It's so weird and chilling when you go up there.

"It's useless."

The "head" growing on the ceiling said in a strange tone:

"As long as they are affected by my vampire spell, there is no external channel to wake up those guys, just let them sleep in their dreams. , you won’t feel pain when you die—”

Before he could finish the word “pain,” the “head” that Nightmare had deliberately molded into this piece of flesh was in front of a golden residue that passed by without any warning. Under the shadow, he fell to the ground with a "click". After losing the connection with flesh and blood, the entire "head" also changed into its original appearance, turning into a tangled mass of red flesh.

The main body is not here, but Nightmare is paying attention to the situation here: "..."

What is the situation, what just happened? What goes by in a flash?

Why is this situation so similar to what happened in that boy's dream? How did his flesh and blood fall off? Why didn't he see anything? ? ?

"It's so scary. It's really scary. It's comparable to a scene in a horror movie!"

The thing that had just "swish" passed by. He held up the hatchet in his hand tremblingly, with a look of horror on his face. He murmured in panic:

"Scared me to death. Why is there still a human head growing on the car? I feel like if I don’t cut it off, it will definitely scare me to the point of fainting - isn’t this a bit too scary?”

☆ 92. Have you really never learned the Breath of Thunder?

Have you really never learned the Breath of Thunder?

The Demon Slayer Golden Retriever who just rushed over to grab Kamado Tanjiro's collar and shook him wildly looked down at the red flesh and blood that had fallen into a puddle on the ground, and then raised his head to look at his other self with a face full of panic. , couldn't help showing a dumbfounded look.

"You, you -"

"You think so too, right? This guy is really scary! He can only show his head without a body. Just looking at it makes you think of that kind of super scary monster! At night You will definitely have nightmares when you sleep!"

However, my wife's Zenitsu didn't feel that his behavior just now was worthy of shock at all. He still had a frightened expression and said with lingering fear:

"It's like the kind of monster whose head can fly away. What is it called? Standing? Sumo? Or a flying-headed barbarian? No matter what it is, it feels very scary!!!" "

...You seem to be about the same."

I haven't thought about the Demon Slayer Zenitsu Kazutsu who let go of Kamado Tanjiro's collar. He said subconsciously in great shock.

——Are ghosts scary? Of course ghosts are scary! But this guy doesn’t want to give in too much, right? Suddenly, I remembered the appearance of this guy I had just seen yesterday. The blood-stained face that appeared without warning was still terrifying just thinking about it, let alone now!

Doesn't this guy claim to be himself? ! Then at least you should be a little more on par with him, right? It was already outrageous for this guy to say that he had a sister before, but only after experiencing that terrible dream did he realize how terrifying this guy's sister really is... So this guy and his sister are completely part of the same family! Not bad at all, right? ! !

Who was that person who was swiping a knife brutally while shouting that it was scary? Doing such a cruel thing with this expression is much scarier than hitting him with a vicious look on his face. For him to admit that such a scary guy is also called "Zenitsu" is simply a ghost story. He is not so cruel. What a terrible person!

And the point is not that this was an attack that was too straightforward. The most important thing is that it would be okay if this guy was only so cruel to ghosts... But according to this guy's suggestion just now, "It's better to kill all these people", he clearly It treats all areas considered to be non-friendly equally! If one day this guy thinks that he is also the part that should be "dealt with"...ah, terrible! What kind of living environment can make this guy have such a weird outlook on life? Just thinking about it makes my scalp numb!

——Sure, sure enough, if this guy’s perception is not reversed, something terrible will probably happen...

Thinking of this, Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, couldn’t help but trembled in fear.

Zenitsu, the other wife next to me, was completely unaware of the panic in his heart. All he could think about now was "It's so scary, so scary, this guy is so scary." And the ruthless people in my wife's family usually think of things that are "so scary". Classified as "get rid of it".

Therefore, my wife Zenitsu gingerly held the Nichirin hatchet that she had just acquired for less than a day, her teeth chattered, as if she was frightened, and she started mumbling to herself.

"It's so scary. It's really scary. We must get rid of it, otherwise I will have nightmares when I sleep tonight - what should I do? I obviously chopped off this guy's head, why didn't it turn into ashes like before? Isn't this guy not Is it a ghost that will die if its head is cut off? Is it really a monster? A scary monster?!"

While muttering to himself in such horror, my wife Zenitsu put on her precious headphones while familiar with the situation. He still looked frightened and sweating profusely, and the fearful expression on his face had not changed at all, but his gilded pupils suddenly turned and looked in the direction of the front of the car without warning.

"...The sound over there doesn't seem right."

The low self-talk was completely different from the usual dirty volume. As long as you didn't listen carefully, you couldn't tell the volume of the words. Only Demon Slayer, who had the same keen hearing on the other side, Zenitsu Zenituma noticed his words, and was stunned for a moment after hearing them clearly. Then, as soon as the last word of these words hit the ground, a roar like thunder on a sunny day exploded in the place.

An almost explosive flash of lightning flashed across the air, and a burning smell filled the air, as if a lightning storm had passed through it. Starting from this section of the car and going forward, all the closed doors seemed to have been blasted open by cannons/shells. , and seemed to be directly destroyed by a beam of electromagnetic rails/channels/cannons. Even the doors separating the spaces at the junction of the carriages disappeared without a trace, leaving only the remaining broken boards and metal, still glowing with heat at the edges. Burnt dull red light.

A dazzling electric light flashed, and the locked door at the front of the train, which was made of more solid and thick materials, was like paper. Without any suspense, it was cut in two, revealing the train cab without the driver inside, and half of his body turned into viscous. Scarlet flesh and blood clung to the wall and floor, almost merging with the carriage.

It will take another day at the earliest for the body and the train to be completely integrated. Nightmare's current progress is only about half of the flesh and blood. Previously, he remotely controlled the carriage where the members of the Demon Slayer Corps were in to condense the flesh, flesh and heads that he could control. It was already many points. It took some of the strength to achieve the result, and after the head condensed with strength was directly chopped off by one of the golden-haired twins who did not follow martial arts, separated by several carriages so far away, Nightmare also had a feeling for that moment. There is no way of knowing what happened on one end.

There were at most a few guys left in the carriage with the members of the Demon Slayer Corps who had not escaped from his vampire skills. They did not have the ability to gather information for Nightmare, and because he deliberately placed his body in a place where ordinary people could not. The front of the train is what he immediately associates with it, and Nightmare is quite confident that his true form will not be discovered in a short time.

——So, his weak body stayed in the train control room in plain sight, without even a cover. The door was broken open without any warning, and he was caught off guard by the guy who rushed in with a hatchet. Got the noodles.

Nightmare: "..."

Not only was no one able to react, even Nightmare, whose body was hidden in the control room at the front of the car, had no time to prepare for this. Everything progressed completely beyond his expectations, even so quickly. He didn't even react when he was killed in front of the main body - this just happened in an instant. Nightmare's mind had little understanding of the high-end combat power of the Demon Slayer Squad, not to mention that it was not a special species growing in this world?

He immediately realized that something was wrong. The Crescent Moon Ghost with the word "下一" engraved in his eyes almost instinctively started to use the blood ghost technique, but that moment of daze was only a short moment for him. For Zenitsu, who was fighting for his life underneath, it was so generous that not only could he chop off the head of the scary guy in front of him with a hatchet, but it was even enough for him to jump back two steps in panic after finishing the chop, fearing that he would suddenly collapse into a slump. A puddle of flesh and blood stained his body.

"This, it should be solved this time, right?"

It wasn't until the mosaic that seemed to have lost its skeletal support and softened into a puddle of flesh and blood began to turn into ashes, that my wife Zenitsu touched her pounding penis in shock. The little heart said with lingering fear:

"I finally killed him. This thing called a 'ghost' is really terrifying. It really scared me to death."

The original carriage.

In addition to finding the right way to let oneself die in the dream, there is another general way to get rid of the vampire spell, which is to kill the source of the vampire spell and release it.

The "source" was cut in two by the frightened ruthless people of my wife's family, so the few remaining people who were sleeping in the original carriage should naturally wake up.

Murata was the most confused. When he stood up from his seat, he still looked confused and muttered in confusion, "Are you too tired? You can even fall asleep at this time?" Inosuke Kubihira blew out two puffs of air from the nostrils of the boar hood, then turned over in the other direction and continued to snore.

My wife Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Squad: "..."

——Is it possible to sleep in a place like this without realizing that you have just been hit by a vampire spell? He really deserves to be Inosuke.

The one who had the biggest reaction was Tanjiro Kamado. He had already noticed something was wrong in his dream when he was forced to sleep. His closed eyelids kept trembling, and his eyeballs kept turning around under the closed eyelids. In the dream, he was also trying very hard to find a way to escape. If he was given a short period of time, he might be able to successfully escape from the dream.

After waking up, Kamado Tanjiro suddenly stood up. His right hand subconsciously held down the Nichirin sword hanging on his waist. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead. He looked around with great vigilance and said in a hurry. :

"Zenitsu! We've been hit by a vampire spell! Get everyone up quickly - come on, eh? Everyone is awake?" Before he

finished speaking, he saw Murata, who was not in a state of state next to him, and stared blankly. Watching Zenitsu, my wife, disappeared from the carriage door in front of me, her tone suddenly changed, and she asked hesitantly:

"What happened Zenitsu, why are you looking like this?"

As he said that, he looked around, his expression also becoming confused: "Where did my wife go? Why is there a smell of burning flesh and blood here? It's a bit like the smell of electricity. Speaking of which, the smell of ghosts in the carriage suddenly disappeared. What happened..."

My wife Zenitsu didn't answer him, but He kept his face blank, staring straight at the empty space between the carriages, as if he was wandering in the sky, his eyes were empty, and he muttered to himself:

"Didn't you say that there is no grandpa, and he has never participated in swordsman training, why is this This guy can still use such a move. He told me before that he learned all his fighting skills by himself. He was basically lying to me... Has he really never learned the Breath of Thunder?" "

Huh? What breath? Listen? It seems strange, is it swordsmanship? Why is the swordsmanship move called breathing? Don’t you think it doesn’t match at all?”

When asked this question, my wife’s golden hair, which is self-taught (she had an epiphany while being chased by her sister), was exposed. With a questioning expression of "What nonsense are you talking about?", he frowned and said in a matter-of-fact manner:

"Running fast is not a move, is it? It's just the speed you have developed by dodging my sister's bullets over time. And why do you say that? It seems like this is some very powerful trick, but I am very weak. If the threat is not eliminated, I will definitely be scared to the point of not being able to sleep at night."

Upon hearing this answer, Demon Slayer Zenitsu's wife suddenly revealed He had an extremely distorted expression, as if he wanted to scream a few words loudly to express his mental collapse, but before he could do so, the "self" who looked exactly the same in front of him suddenly looked hesitant again, and he hesitated and said :

"By the way, when I was putting on my headphones just now, I seemed to hear strange sounds in the nearest mountain nearby. The strange sounds I heard before seemed to be that kind of scary 'ghost'... Do you want to listen to it?"

☆ 93. Can I not listen?

Can I not listen?

As soon as he heard this, Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Team suddenly showed an expression as if he had swallowed a fly. He looked at the other person with hesitation on his face with a complex expression. ", then turned his head and looked at the direction where the guy pointed and said "there is a strange sound", and then his face became painful.

——There’s nothing good in thinking with your toes, right? You know your own hearing best. If you find something strange at this time, and mention that it is "similar to a ghost"... this possibility is 100%, okay? ! There will definitely be another ghost found, right? !

I am originally too afraid of ghosts and dangers, so I often hold my head in my hands to avoid things. Shouldn't this guy be the same? ! Since it's all him, the convergence in this regard should be natural, right? ! If you're afraid of ghosts, don't deliberately listen to that scary sound again. Isn't the current situation already very good? This time the terrible mission ended in a muddle, and I could live a little longer until the next mission... But this other self didn't play according to the routine at all, and now it was completely unlucky for me to bump into him!

"...Can I not listen?"

He said this, but Zenitsu, who was wearing a Demon Slayer uniform, still looked like he was facing the end of the world, and took the earphones handed to him by the other person with shaking hands. He looked like he was about to die heroically, and as if facing a powerful enemy, he put on his head a noise-filtering earphone that was currently unmanufacturable with the level of technology in the Taisho era.

Then he learned another action that he had done to him before, pressing the outside of the earphones with both palms, so that the full-covered earpieces were firmly attached to the auricles, fitting perfectly with his own ears, and his expression became focused.

"...I heard it too."

Naturally, the ordinary hearing can also capture the hearing range of the other one. Demon Slayer Zenitsu Gazuma also quickly heard the voice that was obviously different from human beings in his ears, but Different from the understatement of the other person who mentioned the matter, the moment he completely heard the voice in his ears, he was stunned for a moment, and then his pupils shrank suddenly, showing an expression that seemed to be suddenly frightened, his face was stiff, and he was sweating coldly. It flowed down from his forehead.

——What a terrible sound.

It's simply scarier than the ghost's voice that just made everyone fall into a dream on the train, or much scarier than it. If the ghost on the train only makes his heart beat faster and his whole body breaks out in cold sweat, but it can still When it comes to the Nichirin Sword battle, the terrifying sounds captured in this headset are completely different from the same level.

That is an extremely fierce and terrifying evil spirit that is much scarier, more dangerous, and much more powerful.

——It is definitely not an existence that they can handle.

Because he doesn’t know much about his other self, and most of them are based on his own situation. The fighting process of the other self is also extremely short, and it ends in a snap, so Demon Slayer Zenitsu At present, I still don't have any objective understanding of "one's own" force value. I can only rely on some subjective guesses, and it is natural to speculate that this guy will be stronger than myself... but not strong enough to deal with this kind of enemy.

With this thought in mind, Zenitsu, the Demon Slayer Squad's wife, swallowed a mouthful of saliva in a cold sweat. Her golden brown eyes widened in horror, and a layer of water vapor formed on the irises out of fear. Then she couldn't even hold back her voice. Relaxing, as if afraid of disturbing the evil spirits in the mountains that were not very close to them, his palms were sweating, and he grabbed the sleeve of the other person next to him in fear, and whispered in a breathy voice: "

This, this is not something we can do. The guy who can handle it is very scary, super scary! It's better not to disturb it, otherwise we will all die if it finds out. It's best to leave quickly -"

No matter what method you use, hurry up and leave this terrifying ghost. In such a close place, it was okay for them not to be discovered. If they were discovered, the highest level among everyone would be "Ji", and even this "Ji" would still be himself - because he regarded the ghost he killed as another ghost. The record of the record is on his head, so the level he got is actually completely unworthy of the name, right? !

If a team of their caliber ran into such a terrifying ghost head-on, they would definitely be annihilated!

This was what Demon Slayer Zenitsu had in mind, but before he even finished his sentence, Inosuke, who was snoring just now, suddenly burst the snot bubbles on his boar's hood, and then jumped up from his seat with great vigor, He held up his two serrated knives and waved the ground tiger to make the wind, and then puffed out two bursts of air in this direction with great dignity:

"Hey! Wen Yi, Wen Yi No. 2! Did you find something weird again? Tell Inosuke quickly. Master! Look

, I’m going to chop off its head right now! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

! ! ! Bastard Inosuke! Why would you come out to disturb the situation at this time? ! Didn't he sleep like a dead pig just now? Why are his ears suddenly so sharp now that even Tanjiro didn't hear him whisper! You guys haven't been secretly paying attention to what's going on around them, have you? ! !

It's over. If Inosuke knows that they heard the voices of other ghosts, this guy will definitely fight head-on. The stubborn wild boar doesn't think that he will die if he rushes forward now. In order to save this pig's life, he must not let it go. This guy knows this!

Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, immediately bared his teeth, and then shouted back with cold sweat on his head, eyes wide open:

"Why don't you just keep sleeping! Isn't eavesdropping on other people's whispers a bit too much?! I heard you wrong? Oh! Inosuke heard it wrong! What we were just talking about was not a ghost, it was, it was—"

Demon Slayer Zenitsu's wife immediately panicked and started looking for a reason, but before he could come up with a perfect one, What a good idea. The other golden retriever next to him looked at him with confusion, and subconsciously said: "Huh? What we just said is obviously -"

- It's obviously a ghost?

Before he could say the second half of the sentence, Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Corps jumped three feet high, screamed "Ouch", then suddenly disappeared from the place, and "swish" appeared in front of his other self. The air around him even faintly flickered with an electric arc symbolizing the breath of thunder.

Then, using his extraordinary speed and skill, he quickly and accurately raised his hand to cover his other self's mouth, blocking out the second half of his words that would reveal his secret.

Zenitsu Gatsuma, who was

physically muted, said: "...?" He was still covering the lower half of his other self's face with his hands. Demon Slayer Zenitsu was so frightened that cold sweat dripped down his face, and he spat out " "Zila Zila" symbolized thunderous white mist, and then his expression became panicked, and his brain was running rapidly. Finally, before others noticed that something was wrong, he thought of a perfect and perfect excuse, and hurriedly explained: "

We, we just said They are obviously brothers (a ni), not ghosts (o ni)! Well, we were discussing about which of us is older, who is the brother and who is the brother. Inosuke must have heard wrong! Right? ? I definitely heard it wrong! Absolutely!!!"

Inosuke Inosuke, who was standing on the seat with his two serrated knives, paused for a while, just as Demon Slayer Zenitsu began to sweat with cold sweat on his face and doubt whether he was going to When the secret was revealed, I suddenly realized something and said "ah".

"That's it! Wen Yi, Wen Yi No. 2, this is indeed a very important issue!"

Inosuke nodded in agreement:

"It was the same when I was in the mountains! The first born among the males is the strongest! That is the boss. , then Wen Yi and Wen Yi No. 2 should also have a boss! Then we can listen to Uncle Inosuke together!"

The two Zenitsu: "..."

This guy actually really believed it... and his words are also very good. Come on, why do we have to listen to you in the end? If we really have to listen to you, it would be useless to tell who is the boss, right?

"So, has the discussion between Zenitsu and my wife concluded?"

Next to him, Kamado Tanjiro also looked over with great interest. As the reliable eldest son of the Kamado family, he is also often complained about by Demon Slayer Zenitsu for having a strange brain circuit. His probability of successfully changing the subject is almost One hundred percent, especially when the topic is related to brothers and sisters - Kamado Tanjiro suddenly seemed to have a gossip switch turned on. He stared with special interest at the golden retriever with two identical faces. The word "expectation" almost came directly. It's written on his face.

"Why, why are you so concerned about other people's housework? It's a bit strange, isn't it?"

It was obviously just an excuse that came up on a whim, but I didn't expect that it would come up with a result. Demon Slayer Zenitsu twitched the corner of his mouth, and then his eyes wandered. , and started talking nonsense:

"Well...of course I should be the elder brother, right? Look, this guy appeared suddenly, so I should be the main one, right? And he seems to be a little shorter than me, maybe Just younger than me..."

As he spoke, he felt that it made sense. He showed a pensive expression for a moment, and then he also fell into thinking. After two seconds of silence, he asked:

"Is that so? Speaking of which, I don’t even know how old you are now, how old are you?”

Zenitsu from my wife’s family: “…”

He silently took off the hand that was blurred on his face, and then couldn’t help but muttered, “It’s very It’s strange, but there’s something unspeakable about that voice.” Then he answered the question that attracted everyone’s attention.

"Fifteen years old."

- Although I will be sixteen soon... I have been away from home for several months. It is scary to think about it. I have stayed in other worlds for so long and never been able to go home! If he doesn't go back for too long, he might be worried that his sister will forget about him!

The other person doesn’t know what he is worried about. He just discovered that there are ghost sounds elsewhere. Why is he acting so fearlessly? Although ghosts are indeed scary, this guy’s strange behavior is also very scary. How terrible! If it wasn't for the fact that this guy's aura was too similar to his own, or if he was frightened, he might have cut him off subconsciously.

No one could guess Zenitsu's thoughts. Kamado Tanjiro even said happily:

"Sure enough, Zenitsu's guess is right!"

My wife Zenitsu twitched the corner of her mouth:

"...it's just a difference. That's just a few months that can be ignored. What's so noteworthy about this kind of thing? You guys are a little weird, aren't you?!"

Not only my wife Zenitsu thinks they are weird, Murata also thinks these people are weird. When a few After the guy finished arguing about "Wow, Zenitsu is the oldest", "Why Tanjiro is the youngest" and "I should be the boss", he weakly said from the side: "Well, now that the

ghost on the train has been dealt with Well, should we prepare to get off at the stop... There are still some follow-up matters that need to be 'hidden' to deal with, such as the missing door..." "

Ah, indeed."

Murata's words immediately reminded him When he saw Zenitsu Gatma from the Demon Slayer Squad, he nodded seriously, then held his chin with one hand, showing an expression that looked like he had a toothache for a moment.

"Besides, there may be some other things I want to mention..."

Although he prevented his other self from mentioning this matter in the car, the other self did not say it as a matter of course, thus avoiding them. The consequences of these people going to kill people so quickly... But after all, they have heard it. As a swordsman of the Demon Slayer Squad, you can't turn a blind eye, right?

If he tells "Yin" that there is a super powerful, possibly even terrifying "Twelve Ghost Moon" evil ghost on the nearby mountain, someone will believe him and dispatch a higher-level team to deal with this ghost. ?

I'm afraid only a "pillar" level can handle ghosts of that level, right?

In fact, among the three little ones, Zenitsu is the oldest, and Tanjiro, the most masculine, is the youngest.

☆ 94. To kill Xia Xian, you have to be the pillar.

Kill the person who is going to be the pillar

because there is a ghost on the train, so someone who doesn't know who it is flew to report the news halfway. The members of "Hidden" tried their best to act, but it was difficult because of the difficulty while the train was moving. At the same time, "Yin" cannot participate in the battle with ghosts, and the means of information exchange relies on crows. Therefore, even if we try our best to mobilize higher efficiency, we can only successfully compete with higher-level swords when the train is about to arrive at the station. The soldier delivered the news.

Finally, we waited for the train to stop, only to see several stern-faced swordsmen with swords at their waists standing guard outside, startling the passengers who had no idea what was going on, thinking that this was some kind of ronin group planning to launch a terrorist attack. , like frightened quails, one after another got out of the car and huddled on the ground with their heads in their hands, so scared that they didn't move.

It wasn't until a few people wearing Demon Slayer uniforms got out of the car intact that the two sides looked at each other and figured out what was going on.

"It is true that a ghost with a blood ghost technique appeared, and pulled us into a dream cage where it is difficult to find the exit. This kind of special vampire technique, ordinary swordsmen have no ability to resist at all. There were so many before The disappearance of the swordsman and 'Yin' must have something to do with it."

Among the several people, it was obvious that the most reliable member in explaining the cause was Murata, the oldest, so he was the only one who was pulled over by "Yin" to explain that everyone in the car What happened, so Murata, who had slept the entire journey, had to rack his brains to repeat the information he learned in the car. At the same time, he felt miserable in his heart. Why didn’t the person in question ask me when the person in charge was nearby, but he still answered dutifully. :

"The ghost has been killed. There are a few ordinary people on the train who were controlled by the ghost and worked hard. No one else was injured or killed. What needs to be done? Well, the doors of the carriage were all destroyed in the battle. Other than that, there seems to be nothing. Others..."

After hearing his description, "Yin" looked at each other. Even though their faces were covered by tight cloth, their complicated emotions could be seen in their eyes. Murata became uneasy and couldn't help but ask. :

"...Did I say something wrong?"

"...No, that's not the case."

One of the "Yin" hesitated for a moment before speaking again:

"Are you sure the evil ghost in the car has been killed? ?"

"...It has indeed been beheaded."

This question made Murata look confused. He had no idea what "Yin" was hesitating about. He couldn't help but asked in confusion:

"We are all separated. The vampire spell that creates dreams can only be resolved by the death of the ghost. Is there any special situation? Why are you asking me such a strange question?" "

Because, according to the information we searched before, and this Judging from the information found this time, the ghost you said was 'quickly killed' is most likely one of the 'Twelve Ghost Moons'." "

Yin" finally explained the reason with a complicated expression. came out:

"The main task of you boarding the train is to obtain information, so the highest level team member is only 'has'..."

Sending a few low-level team members on the train, there is no hope that they can kill the legend. In "The Twelve Ghost Moons", even before they boarded the train at the beginning, "Yin" made the mission very clear, "find the real culprit behind the disappearance of the passengers" - and then discovered that the real culprit was very likely. It may be the time of the "Twelve Ghost Months", and almost everyone feels that the unlucky people who boarded the train will never come back.

Who could have guessed that in the end, they were waiting at the terminal. Not only did these guys get out of the car unscathed, but even the passengers were not injured or injured. They even said that they had successfully killed the "Twelve Ghost Moon". Words--it's not a blockbuster genius like Lord Xiazhu, but just a few low-level soldiers. Is it really possible to kill the terrifying Crescent Moon Ghost so easily?

Murata: "..."

Murata's face became dull: "Ah? Twelve Ghost Moons?"

What Twelve Ghost Moons? Is the ghost who made them fall into a dream in the car the Twelve Ghost Moon? He didn't know about this at all. He fell asleep all the way without hearing the two golden retrievers who were awake mention that this ghost was the legendary "Twelve Ghost Moon"... Could it be that he just fell asleep from Did he survive the attack of "Twelve Ghost Moons"? Just like passing by soy sauce to survive?

Seeing Murata's expression of not knowing anything about the ghost in the car, "Yin"'s eyes became even more hesitant, and he even said hesitantly:

"How about... you ask the person who killed the Twelve Where are the swordsmen of the Demon Moon? When the tiger was conveying the news to us, he indeed mentioned the characteristics of the Demon Moon."

"No, not a swordsman."

Murata's expression was still blank, as if he hadn't seen it yet. After recovering from the shock of "I slept under Twelve Ghost Moon's hands and I'm still alive", I only subconsciously refuted something wrong in "Yin"'s words:

"It's not the swordsman who kills ghosts, he's the one who kills ghosts." My wife's captain——Ah, not my wife (Agatsuma), but my wife (gasai)."

Yin: "..."

Yin's eyes have become closer to looking at a mentally ill patient.

——It’s not a swordsman but a team member. Captain Murata won’t have any mental problems, right? How can one kill a ghost if he is not a swordsman? How could someone not be a swordsman have a Nichirin sword?

What else are you saying that this my wife is not the other my wife... The swordsman named my wife is right next to him. You can clearly see them at a glance. They are a pair of bright blond twins. They look like they are copied and pasted. They are completely similar to twins. How could they be there? What about different last names?

Afterwards, when I was taken to the Wisteria House to rest, I was told that the ghost that Zenitsu killed on the train was actually the legendary "Twelve Ghost Moons". Zenitsu, my wife, had no idea about the classification of ghosts. I understand, so I don’t understand what this means at all, but Zenitsu of the Demon Slayer Corps seemed to have been burned on his butt, and he jumped up with a "ouch".

"What, what, what?!! The Twelve Ghost Moons?!"

Zenitsu of the Demon Slayer Team stared at him with eyes that were about to bulge out, and his jaw almost dropped to the ground. He was stunned and said,

"What are the Twelve Ghost Moons?" !Is it the Twelve Ghost Moon I thought?! His voice does sound scary, but he is already dead, killed by another me - is this guy not worthy of his name and actually very weak? I didn’t realize that he was the Twelve Ghost Moons at all, how could he be killed so easily?!”

When he yelled the second half of the sentence, he looked at his other self with an innocent and weak face, his jaw still dropped in shock. Didn't go back:

"Why didn't you say anything? Ah, ah, ah! And, and, isn't that not right?! You can actually kill the terrifying Twelve Ghost Moons?! It's so simple Just kill him? Are you serious?! Didn’t you say that we are the same person? Why are there so many differences?!" "

Hey, you are so noisy, myself."

Zenitsu from my wife's family looked at me inexplicably. He turned around and said,

"And what is 'Twelve Ghost Moons'? It sounds like a very cool name."

- And is that ghost very strong? It feels like there is no obvious difference from the scary-looking ghosts I killed before. They were all killed by cutting off their heads with a special knife... But the appearance is a bit different, and it doesn't look too strange. I don't think this guy will have a part. If the limbs turned into flesh in a terrifying way, it would look quite human.

"I know."

Tanjiro Kamado raised his hand and explained patiently:

"The 'Twelve Ghost Moons' are the twelve strongest ghosts besides Demon Dance Tsuji Muzan, and there are words engraved in their eyes. ."

"There is indeed something written in that scary ghost eye."

My wife Zenitsu recalled the strange ghost eye that had just been chopped off and fell into deep thought:

"It seems to have the word '下一' written on it. I thought he was more fashionable, so he wore contact lenses like this..." "

No, that's not the point!!!"

Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Squad continued to express his collapse. , grabbing his hair with both hands, messing up the golden hair, his eyes almost bursting with blood, and murmuring:

"The point is, this guy killed the Twelve Ghost Moons! Killing the Twelve Ghost Moons will lead to promotion As a condition for being a 'Pillar', now the existence of this guy can't be hidden at all, right?! He's not a swordsman either, so you can't blame this record on me. I'm not the material to become a 'Pillar' , I am so weak, I will definitely die!"

He is not like an optimist like Tanjiro or Inosuke who doesn't think about anything, but he is very clear about the consequences of his other self being discovered - showing up without warning. A big living person who looks exactly like him, has such a high force value, and shows such indifference to certain things, can casually suggest "kill those people"... When these conditions are accumulated, it will Is it considered to be caused by some kind of vampire magic? !

Moreover, he had previously told "Yin" about the news that there were other ghosts on the nearby hills that were more terrifying than the ghosts on the train... If the ghosts on the train were just ordinary ghosts who were not cared about, they would not alarm the "Pillar" level. Sir, the correct procedure is to collect evidence carefully before reporting, but it seems very dangerous now! There won't be any "Pillars" coming to question them next, right? !

Even though he felt displeased with his other self, it was just a matter of same-sex repulsion. He still didn't want to see his other self being so unlucky!

He was so frightened that he gasped. Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Squad still kept an expression of unconcealable horror. He grabbed the collar of his other self next to him who didn't feel any danger and was even stroking the sparrow, and put a look on his face. The confused man pulled him over and said in a more solemn tone:

"Listen here, you guy! From now on, the two of us are twins, separated twins. We must remember it! From now on, you are My twin brother!!!"

Zenitsu from my wife's family: "...Huh?"

Demon Slayer Zenitsu continued nervously: "You are not a swordsman because you did not have time to participate in the swordsman selection and training. The teacher is... just, let's say you are self-taught, like Inosuke! Yes, self-taught!!!"

As soon as his words fell, there was a half curtain outside the door of their room, Suddenly there was a loud and energetic compliment:

"Hmm! That's great! A self-taught swordsman can kill a low-stringed ghost. He is really a young man with great potential!" The

door curtain with a wisteria pattern was opened. , a man with long hair that looked like burning golden red at the end strode in, then glanced around the stunned people in the room with piercing eyes, and said in a loud voice:

"You guys are too, you are all very talented. A young man with great potential!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
3.2K 192 83
Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan Tomie is a person with supernatural power...
3.6K 104 38
Alternative Title: 关于我带着公会穿越猎人这档事 Author: Two-spined Salamander Summary:   Eden, the number one bug guild in the brain-computer game Yggdrasil, the...