ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

chapter 99

5.6K 663 96
By Richaa_Sharma

First of all, thanks to all the 490+ people who voted on the last chapter.

But my question is, can't this be permanent? Will I have to set targets and make requests again and again?

To be honest, I don't like to set targets for chapters because I like writing and updating for you all.

So I just want that all the people who have voted on the previous chapter will do so again on this and the upcoming chapters.

Can I expect this or will I have to set the target again?🙈

I will update the next chapter only when it gets the same number of votes as the previous chapter.

Chapter start.......👇

Now it has been a week since both of them came here to Germany, both of them spend a good and romantic time together, That time, which they never got in their relationship with each other for so many years.

Both of them know that after going back to Mumbai, the same routine will start again, both will be busy with family, office etc. but here both of them are thoroughly enjoying the time they have got together.

And it is not that after going to Mumbai, both of them will not give time to each other in their busy routine, but he knows that this girl is as romantic as she is becoming here after going back to Mumbai, the first thing she will do is become Tubelight, after that, before him she will give time to the family and he will just yearn for her.

Meanwhile, Neil fulfills every wish of Avni and does everything with her which she could never do before and while doing all this, Neil makes this trip very memorable for her.

Now both of them are here for two days, they have a flight back to India the day after tomorrow.
And Avni is thinking how she can make Neil feel special on this trip, just like he made her feel special.

Although, Neil never expects anything from her, but she has to do something for him and she is thinking about what special thing she can do for him in these last 2 days.

It's night time, after having fun the whole day, both of them enjoy a cozy bonfire in the room.
Later, Neil comes out of the washroom after changing but finds her still sitting near the bonfire.

" baby, Let's sleep." He says, on which she gets up from her chair and stands on top of the chair.
She is wearing only a white sweater which is reaching till her mid thighs.

" Take me in your arms " she says in her baby voice spreading her arms to which he smiles and comes closer to her to which she hugs him first.

But then he sees that after clinging to him, she is not ready to leave him, so how can he pick her up in his arms and take her to the bed....So what he does is, he sits there with her.

" What happened ?" Seeing her little sad he asks holding her chin to which she rests her head on his shoulder wrapping her hands around his neck

" I don't want to go back." He smiles at her words.

" We have to go back the day after tomorrow and you have become sad since today......hmm, don't worry, we'll go on another trip somewhere soon, all alone together." He says.

" No, I don't want to go anywhere else, I want to stay here with you..." He listens to her, to which he smiles, as much as she says she wants to stay here with him, Once both of them go home, he will keep running after her saying, "Wifey, stay together for some time" and at that time she herself will be seen refusing.

" I will feel very happy when in Mumbai too, my Avni will remain the same, very romantic and will give me all her time."

She just smiles at his words, hiding her face lightly in his neck because she herself knows that she probably won't be able to do this, because no matter what it is, there is also a family to which she has to give time. Although, their family is very understanding, but she cannot ignore them.

And further, he picks her up in his arms and brings her to the bed where after laying her down, he cuddles her from behind where they both continue their conversation but suddenly Avni hisses in pain when Neil suddenly pinches her nipples hard over her sweater.

She takes a breath in, when after that, she feels his lips on her neck, she smiles at this feeling and also feels him getting hard behind her as he pulls her from her stomach into himself.

" Neilll " she whispers in a low voice

" hmmm," he whispers rubbing his lips on her neck.

" Let's do something naughty." He smiles at her words.

" That's what I'm doing, baby." He says while kissing her neck but ruining his desires, she quickly slips out of his arms and sits in front of him, which irritates him.

" What happened..." he says in an irritated tone...he was in a mood, and she.

Seeing him like this, she suppresses her mischievous smile

" Let's do something naughty, by that I mean let's bother everyone again." At her words he gets up and sits in front of her, half covered in quilt.

" Let's knock on everyone's room again."
She says happily to which he gives her a look, for this she spoiled their moment, this is what she meant by " Let's do something naughty.

" If you had told me, I would have stopped, there was no need for you to spoil our moment like this, go alone and do whatever you want...I am not going anywhere with you."
Saying this, Neil turns his face away from her and sleeps on his stomach, on which she gets a little startled.
She was thinking of teasing him because he never gets irritated with her but what happened today ?

She smiles, well at least he expressed his feelings in a way which he rarely does.
He always remains with her in such a way that he does not get irritated with her, he does not get angry.

And she knows that he stops when she says but right now she had no intention of stopping him from doing anything because she herself has become addicted to him, addicted to feeling him in that way where their souls seem to be connected.

But she just wanted to have some fun between them before doing it but now he has become angry along with being irritated.

Smiling, she lies down on his back, putting her entire weight on him.

"What happened, go, why did you stopped, and get off me." He says which makes her smile:

" Why, I seem heavy to you."

" Yes, very much, now get off me." He says irritated. Every day she seems lighter than a feather to him but today

" Hwww, how rude, Now I won't get down." Saying this she holds him tightly
And after this there is a silence of few seconds between the two which is broken only by Avni.

" Sorry Neilu " She speaks while kissing his nape, to which he says nothing.

" Neil, I'm sorry, aapne suna?" she says

" Haan "

" Toh chalo ab Maaf karo "

" Kyon ?"

" Kyonki main keh rahi hu "

" Aur main aapki baat kyon maanu madam...aap meri baat maanti hain?"

" Sirf aapki hi baat toh maanti hu...." He rolls his eyes at her words, liar.

And after saying this, Avni, not being able to tolerate his tantrums much, After getting down from him, turns him by his shoulders so that he lies on his back in front of her.

He looks at her still with his grumpy face while Avni smiles.

" Close your eyes." He rolls his eyes at her words.

" Why ?" On his 'why', she smiles shyly.

" So that I can make you feel pleasure"
Gasping, he takes he takes a breath in all of sudden.

" And what kind of pleasure?" He asks teasingly after composing himself.
Now, whatever it is....How long will his mood remain off if his wifey woos him with so much love?

" Close your eyes, you will know." At her words, not being sure, he closes his eyes and Avni smiles.

She knows now that since she has turned off his mood, both of them can't go back to that mood but both of them can sleep by cuddling each other and along with him, she also gets a good sleep, for that

She, who had only put a sweater on herself, takes it off looking at him.
Although now there is no veil of shy between them, yet she felt shy of doing this in front of his open eyes, that is why she made him close his eyes.

And the very next moment, Neil feels her between his legs and then his sweater lifts up.
A smile spreads across his face when he feels her moving inside his sweater, but his breath hitches when he feels her naked tenderness rubbing against his stomach,
A current runs down his spine, feeling her like this.

Gasping, he takes a deep breath with his eyes closed, this pleasure is so different for him than all the other pleasures.

Avni takes her face out of his sweater and brings it closer to his throat and sees a look of pleasure on his face, on which she smiles.

" You can open your eyes." Her words bring him to his senses, who had probably forgotten to open his eyes. He looks at her Open his eyes.

" Do I still seem heavy to you?" she asked with a teasing smile, to which he smiled and wrapped both his hands around her back

" You know how heavy you seem to me, so much that I always want to see you on top of me." He says to which she smiles and places a peck on his lips

"Sleep now" she says

"The way you're on top of me, Will I be able to sleep?" He says

" so should i get off so you can sleep." She again asks teasingly

" Now don't you dare." Listening to him she smiles.

" So let's talk if you don't want to sleep," she says.

"Okay, but we will only talk about love." At his words she smiles and he kisses her forehead:

And then in the same way their day also ends with their love filled talk.

" Mr. Khanna " Neil turns back at Avni's voice who is now dressed in a black and white suit, and Avni comes into the room after getting ready from the washroom.

Today was their last day here and both of them spent the whole day having a good time, to make this last night memorable, Avni plans a date for him to do something special, about which he knows nothing

According to her, now she cannot match him the way he has made this trip as memorable for her by fulfilling all her wishes and this date is nothing compared to what he did.
But she knew he would like it so she thought of doing it for him.

Neil's eyes go wide and his throat goes dry when he sees her in his favorite red color.
And just looking at her, today the word sexy comes out of his mouth in a whisper instead of cute because she is wreaking havoc in this red dress.

Their outfit

He steps closer to her but she signals him to stop, which leaves him confused.

She moves closer to him and at this moment she seems so kissable to him but he suppresses his desire and licks her dry lips.
She sees him doing this and gets a little shy.

" How am I looking?" she asks standing in fronto of him after coming close to him, she knows he is a little surprised because she is wearing such a dress in front of him for the first time.

" Sexy " comes almost in a whisper from his mouth, which brings a shy smile on her face that finally the word 'cute' did not come out of his mouth, this word came out

But the next moment she feels his lips on her when he loses control.

" Sorry but I can't wait" saying this he pulls her into a passionate kiss which makes her eyes widen but then she also reciprocates his kiss.

They break the kiss but he soon gets a slap on his shoulder which she hits him for ruining her lipstick.
She had just got ready and both of them had to go out.

" huh, I will have to apply it again." Saying this she goes to the mirror where he follows her and hugs her from behind.

"Give it to me, main lgaa deta hu."

" No, you just look good ruining it... lgaa main khud lungi." She says looking at him in the mirror on which he smiles and she applies lipstick again and inhales her feminine fragrance.

" By the way, why did you ask me to wear this and why are we now dressed like this...you did not tell.
I mean, I don't remember if we had planned anything for tonight." He asks her to which she smiles and then gets down on her knees in front of him.

" Would you like to go on a date with me, Mr. Khanna?" Avni asks him this and he becomes a little surprised because till now he has been doing this work in their relationship...their dates plan and all.

" It means you have planned something, but when and how?" This man has no patience, he is asking as if she will tell.

" That's not the answer to my question...you have to say yes." At her words he looks at her raising her eyebrows.

" And what if I want to say no?"

" You don't have any option...say yes or yes." She speaks with a smile and he is once again captivated by her cuteness.

" I would love to come with you on our date, my love." Saying this he holds her hand, makes her stand up and kisses her forehead.

To be continued.................

I will try to give double update today.

Precap :

Do you have any fantasy that you want to fulfill with me? Neil looks at her at her sudden question.

" Because, I have some fantasy," she adds making his eyes go wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 2.7K 13
When a weirdo is found in a cute girl..Love her ❤️ Story of two individuals meeting due to an incident, rather shocking but it played cupid rule. So...
515K 47.5K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
1.3M 82.6K 44
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
159K 7.8K 84
This is a story about two very different personalities finding one common thing, love. A chance at something better than life and when you find it ho...