𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 ⇝ 𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖...

By -regblackslvt

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤... More

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 }
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀𝘿 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙂𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }
𝙏𝙀𝙉 {𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 }
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙍𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊 }
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 {𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃𝙎 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 }
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙎𝙄𝙍 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙀 }

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 }

610 19 2
By -regblackslvt

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" Kiara asks me in concern as we exit my bedroom and I take a hold of her hand with a reassuring smile.

"This has been coming for a long time. I'm ready" I assure her and she nods with a proud smile.

We both enter the kitchen where we're met with my family, all three of them turning to look at us when they notice we're here. My mother and father are sat at the dinner table with a magazine or newspaper in each of their hand and my brother is leant against the counter with a bowl of cereal in his own hands.

"Good morning, girls" Thomas winks at us cheekily and I playfully glare at the boy as my parents jump to their feet.

"Good morning, Thomas" Kiara chirps, walking over to grab an orange from the fruit bowl.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" My dad asks me as my mom fusses with my hair, her eyes glazed over with unshed tears that break my heart to see.

"I'm much better" I assure them, giving them a happy smile.

"Oh, we were so worried about you" Mom chokes out, covering her mouth and my dad wraps his arm around her for comfort.

"I'm okay now. I promise" I tell them, lurching forward to let them, both wrap me up in their arms.

The pain is only dull due to the strong painkillers I'm on and it allows me to hug my parents tightly, both of them pressing a kiss to my head before letting me go.

"Do you girls have big plans today?" Thomas speaks up and my parents reluctantly go back to their seats, still stealing glances at my bruised sundress clad body.

"Nothing huge. Just hanging out" Kiara shrugs nonchalantly from her place stood beside my brother.

"Can you do me a favour, Kiara?" My mom asks and the girl perks up.

"Of course. Anything, Mrs Blake" Kiara nods enthusiastically and my mom chuckles in amusement.

"Just call me Eliza. None of that Mrs Blake nonsense" Mom waves off the formality and I smile at the happiness clear on Kiara's face "Look after my baby for me?"

"Mom" I groan and Kiara laughs as she walks over to me, looking at my mother.

"I'll keep a close eye on her. Don't worry, Eliza" Kiara assures her.

"Thank you, honey" Mom grins in satisfaction, looking back at her magazine.

"We're leaving now!" I declare, grabbing Kiara's wrist and pulling her to the front door.

"Be careful!" My dad warns us.

"We will!" Kiara calls out in reassurance.

I grab my bike from the backyard and jump onto it, turning back to Kiara who is glancing at the Twinkie that is now approaching us. JJ is sat in the driver seat and Makoa is in the passenger seat, both of them waving at us. I wave back with a giggle and Kiara rolls her eyes, pressing a kiss to my lips as the van comes to a stop.

"I'll see you at the chateau, sunshine" She tells me with a warm smile.

"See you there" I grin happily.

She presses another quick kiss to my lips and the boys both wolf whistle from the van, making us laugh as she jogs over to it and I begin to cycle away. The van turns and heads in the other direction that it came from while I cycle over to the residence near by that I know Rafe has been staying.

Once I arrive at the summer home, I drop my bike onto the grass and I pluck up all the courage I have in my whole body, striding towards the door. I slip inside the home with little noise and close the door behind me, tiptoeing through out the house to find Rafe.

As I near the master bedroom I start to hear the sounds of grunting and moaning, my brows furrowing in confusion as I near the door. I take a deep breath and push the door open to see what's behind it.

I'm met with the sight of a brunette haired girl being railed viciously by Rafe while she screams his name and arches her back like a porn star. I stumble a little in pure shock and I knock into a table, sending the contents flying onto the ground.

"Holy shit!" The girl shrieks, grabbing the sheet with cover herself.

"What the fuck?" Rafe curses, jumping up from the bed and pulling up his underwear.

My chest hurts a little at the full realisation that Rafe truly has never cared about me or my feelings ever in our whole lives, but a weight is also lifted off my shoulders at the same time. Seeing him here with another girl is more than enough to dissolve all feelings I ever had for him and it feels so good.

"Allison, I can explain!" Rafe yells out as he yanks on his shorts.

"Save it, Rafe. I was coming over here to break up with you anyway. It's over" I state with no fear at all and I let out a small laugh "Wow, that was freeing"

"Alli, wait!" Rafe pleads, chasing after me as I exit the room and head for the front door.

"We're done!" I call back, not looking at him.

"You can't fucking do this to me!" He shouts angrily.

"Watch me!" I retort, slamming the front door in his face.

Rafe doesn't open the door again to follow me as I head down the lawn, picking up my bike and hopping onto it. I make my way to the cut feeling lighter than i've ever felt in my whole life and I smile the whole way.

I drop my bike onto the grass at the chateau and then I spot Kiara down on the dock with Makoa, JJ and John B. Racing down the pier, I gain the Pogue's attentions and the grin on my face is clearly telling.

"You did it?" Makoa questions with a hopeful expression on his face.

"I did it" I confirm with a gleeful nod.

"Oh my God" He gasps, jumping to his feet and sweeping me off mine to spin me around "I'm so proud of you"

"Yeah, we're really proud, blondie" John B smiles up at me from his spot on the ground and I smile back at him.

"You fucking star" JJ whoops, stealing me from Makoa's arms to crush me in a hug and he smirks at Kiara "You got the girl, Carrera!"

"I got the girl" Kiara beams happily.

Makoa tears JJ away from me to allow Kiara to steal me and I smile at the boy gratefully, leaning back into the girl's hold. From Kiara's place sat on the railing she wraps her arms around me and lays her chin on my shoulder as I hold her hands in my own, intertwining our fingers.

"You okay, John?" I ask the sullen looking brunette boy.

"Ward stole the gold" He declares and my eyes widen in surprise.

"What?" I gasp.

"You sure he got everything?" Kiara asks and I frown deeply.

"Every bar. The whole enchilada" John B mumbles defeatedly.

The brunette then pulls his cast off with a grunt and throws it away.

"Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit" He mutters.

"John B" Kiara speaks up and I look at his cast in concern.

"What, Kie? It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" John B snaps.

"You should care" She retorts.

"You should be careful with any fracture, John" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's fine. See?" He states, holding up his hand and wiggling his fingers.

"Guys! Guys!" I hear Pope scream and I turn my head to see him sprinting towards us.

"Oh! Oh, God. I ran all the way here" The Heyward boy pants as he reaches us.

"You all right?" John B asks curiously.

"How was the interview, Pope?" JJ asks.

"Don't ask" Pope breathes out, hands still on his knees as he catches his breath.

"Awesome" John B scoffs.

"JB...Look, I'm sorry, dude. About everything" Pope apologises.

"It's fine" John B sighs.

"But- but I don't have a lot of time, and- and I have information that is tactically relevant. So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's pig plane. Because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off. So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, 'Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? What could be so heavy to weigh it down?'" Pope rants wildly, using hand actions and different tones of voice.

We all perk up, looking at each other with realisation and hope fills my chest once again.

"Gold" JJ answers.

"That's right" John B nods.

"Exactly!" Pope gasps out, pointing at JJ dramatically.

"Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go" Pope tells us.

"Guys, we can't give up now" Kiara grins, hopping off the railing.

"Kie's right" Makoa agrees.

"What's the plan, big man?" JJ asks John B.

"We're gonna steal that shit back" John B declares, a smile forming on all our faces.

"Yeah, we are" I grin.

"Come on, guys!" Kiara cheers as we race down the pier towards the chateau.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.3K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/21 EDITED ⸻ 04/21/23 → 03/0...
21.6K 676 40
❥ TWISTED VISIONS ! ⸻ in which a young girl falls in love with her best friend ! ➳ ┊OUTER BANKS┊ jj maybank x fem!oc ex!rafe cameron x fem!oc 𝐬𝐭�...
3.4K 109 22
𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗨𝗵-𝗵𝘂𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, �...
202K 3.6K 37
As long as I'm here No one can hurt you JJ MAYBANK X FEM! OC PRE-SEASON ONE - SEASON ONE highest rankings! - #2 in cameron - #6 in jonathandavis - #...