๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

Oleh GrayMaybankz

โ› ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐˜
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ฃ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐š๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฌ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’, ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐?
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก

586 17 7
Oleh GrayMaybankz

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

I sat by the edge of the dimly lit pool as I watched Olivia glide effortlessly through the water; she was elegant as the waves rippled behind her. Now and then she would emerge from the depths of the water to catch her breath, she glanced at me as we shared a look before I quickly averted my eyes.

"Do you still pretend you're in the Olympics?" I randomly questioned, surprising myself.

"Uh no, no I'm more focused on Volleyball." She muttered, It was awkward, like someone you were forced to sit next to at school and you were trying to make conversation.

"How is Volleyball?"

"I quit," She bluntly spoke as she trod water to keep herself afloat.

"Why? I thought you loved Volleyball," It was true, she did love Volleyball, maybe even more than swimming so it made no reason for her to quit.

Her eyes fluttered as she hesitated before finally speaking, "After everything with Anna, I lost my motivation for it," Her voice was soft and laced with regret which hurt my heart, "And my leg kept playing up." She added, that her leg never truly did get better and I felt my teeth grit and the thought that it still troubled her to this day.

"The way you swim, I don't think you would notice if the house was on fire," My voice was filled with rasp yet I scoffed under my breath, "It's like you're somewhere else."

"That's what I like about it," She grinned as she disappeared back under the water; I watched in awe as she glided through the water.

I took that as my queue to leave as I stood up from my spot at the pool and made my way back into the house for the night. My hand glided across the familiar bannister as I hurried up the stairs and into my room.

The bed wasn't made and my room looked very similar to what it did last summer, a weird sense of deja vu coursed down my body. I slumped back on my bed as I switched on the lamp at my bedside table, next to it sat a wooden frame with a photo of Liv and me. Shivers ran down my body at the sight of it, she lay in the bed in her hospital gown as I sat to the side of her. She had a cheesy grin on her face yet I couldn't not look at her pale skin, her bruised arms and most importantly the cast that encased her leg.

I remember it well, she was only gone twenty-six minutes.

We were all laughing and joking around the kitchen, Liv had gone to the shops for the ice cream whilst we all waited. It had been a long day of ballgowns and dancing and we were all quite tired; I didn't want Liv to leave, but she insisted that she would go to get the ice cream. She was always like that, once she had something set in her head you couldn't change her mind, I think that's why I admire her so much because she's so determined.

Emily's phone began to ring beside me on the counter, it was an unknown number so I assumed it was a junk caller trying to offer us some random shit, but Liv's mom was one of those people who would answer the phone regardless of who it was.

I watched as the others continued to mess around, throwing food into one another mouths and failing miserably; Emily's face was unreadable, I couldn't help but wonder who was on the phone. Her face suddenly dropped it was like she had seen a ghost, the others must've realised too because the room had fallen to silence.

She ended the call and took a shaky breath, "Liv is in the hospital," Her words were barely audible as my eyes widened, "She was in a car crash." I didn't know what to say, everyone stood still as we processed what had come out of her mouth.

I put my hands to my head as I turned to look at Steven who looked like he could throw up, the others had a very similar expression on their face. I rushed past them and I grabbed my keys from the side table; I could hear footsteps behind me as the others followed behind me as I rushed to the car. There was no point waiting around when we could be at the hospital with her and making sure she was okay.

"Em come in the front with me okay? Steven take the other car and everyone get in now," I snapped as we all strapped ourselves in, Lee and Belly hopped into the back of my car as I started the engine not wanting to wait another second.

We made our way down the road, and a heavy silence filled the car as we went down the roads. So many thoughts were swarming my head, how did she get in a crash, a fucking car crash all because of some stupid ice cream for a dessert. She didn't deserve this, why did it have to be her? Why couldn't it have been me instead?

As we came to the main road cars started to form in a line of traffic making me even more impatient as I tapped my foot.

"For fuck sake, could they go any slower!" I gritted my teeth as I punched my fist into the wheel of the car.

"Conrad calm down," Jere insisted, I knew he was right yet I couldn't stop the rage that coursed through me at the near thought of Liv laying in a hospital bed whilst I couldn't be by her side.

An eery silence loomed over the car as the vehicles in front finally started to move, I put my foot on the gas as we continued down the road and finally pulled into the car park of the hospital. We all rushed inside towards the front desk where Emily spoke to the receptionist as we all waited behind her.

"If you could all take a seat and a Nurse or Doctor will be with you shortly, I'll alert them that you are here," The lady at the desk smiled but I didn't feel like smiling.

We all sat down in the uncomfortable seats of the waiting room and that's what we did, we waited. I couldn't think of anything worse, I hated hospitals, I hated the smell, and the atmosphere- it was the last place I wanted Liv to be.

I wanted to see her just to be reassured that she was okay, I couldn't lose her, I was already losing Mom.

"Emily Brooke?" A tall man questioned, looking around the room as she quickly stood up, the man smiled as he made his way over to us, "Olivia is stable," I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding- thank god she was okay.

"She is very lucky to be here, In simple terms, she has broken her ribs from the impact of the crash along with a broken leg, minor bruises and a small concussion," I felt my heart drop as he continued the list, this wasn't fair.

"Immediate family can come into the room, she isn't awake yet but I'm sure she would want you to be there," He smiled weakly as Emily nodded her head and followed the doctor along with Lee.

Everyone sat down again allowing me to quickly slip down the hall and follow the doctor, the two had already gone into the room as the doctor stood outside I went to step into the room but was stopped.

"I'm her brother too," I lied through my teeth in hopes of getting inside.

"Nice try Mr Fisher, it's a small island I know you aren't related to Miss Brooke," He raised a brow as I tried to get past him again.

"You have to let me in!" I raised my voice louder than I expected, making a few heads turn in my direction. I felt the grip of someone's hands pulls me back, realising it was Steven I tried to get him off me but it was no use.

"Come on Conrad, we can see her soon okay?" Steven soothed me as I felt my heart rate get faster he dragged me backwards down the corridor.

"I need to see her!" I stopped as I slid down the wall, my head falling to my knees as the black-haired boy held me tight, "Please, I need her." I sobbed into his side before lifting my tear-stained head.

I quickly put down the photo no longer wanting to think about Liv in the hospital because it was too painful. I curled into the sheets of my bed wanting to fall asleep as swiftly as I could so the thoughts in my head would shut up.

I made sure to wake up early that morning to ensure I could get on the phone as quickly as I could, this was Mom's house and I wouldn't stop until we got it back. I could hear footsteps coming from the stairs as I continued to speak with the person over the phone; the conversations were long and boring which made it hard to stay focused on what they were saying.

"Okay, yeah, thank you," I tossed my phone onto the counter as Olivia and Jere stood side by side at the entrance of the kitchen in their pyjamas which reminded me of how early it was as they rubbed the sleep out of their eyes.

"You wanna talk about a plan B?" My brother questioned making me sigh in frustration because we shouldn't have to make a stupid plan B.

"There is no time for a plan B Jere."

"There's no time for a plan B seriously is your ego that high?"

"Aunt Julias already here," I interrupted with frustration as I watched both their faces fall with disappointment.

"Yeah, she got in yesterday, she's at Ocean Harbor."

We had spoken on the phone for like five minutes but it was blunt and full of rage, mainly on my behalf but still, it didn't feel like she was my family. She felt like an enemy, why was she so invested in selling the house when she couldn't even show up to her own sister's funeral? It just didn't make sense to me at all.

Jere didn't seem to understand the urgency of the situation as he bickered back and forth with me which made me more impatient as I snapped at him.

"This isn't a game, okay? This is serious shit," I let out a sigh of hesitation, "So just go back to bed and let me deal with it." I frowned as I looked at the sorrow on Liv's face before I stormed out, I couldn't bear to look at her, it felt so raw.

The hallway was cold as I leaned into Stevens's side, I didn't want him to see me like this but I couldn't help it. I felt weak and vulnerable as we hopelessly waited for anything to happen.

"Liv wouldn't want to see you like this," Steven muttered over my shoulder, his voice wavered with uncertainty but I knew he was right, "She would tell you to grow a pair and stop crying like a baby." I let out a scoff as he grinned making me wipe my face with force.

His face went stern as he returned to a serious manner, "She's going to be okay, she's strong," He reassured with a weak smile.

"I know she is."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙥...
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
©- 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙯 / 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

313K 8.1K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
135K 2.3K 25
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐š•๐š’๐š—, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šก-๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š›๐šŠ๐š ๐™ต๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ...
5K 124 13
*๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸสŸแดแด‡ษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ 'ส™แดœส™ส™สŸแด‡ ษขแดœแด' ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ* ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษดแด€สŸแด€ ๊œฑแด€สสแดส€แด€, แดŠแด‡ส€แด‡แดษชแด€สœ'๊œฑ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สœษชแด...
117K 3.4K 44
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฅ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž...