ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❀️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❀️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 98

5.6K 609 131
By Richaa_Sharma

Next morning

Before starting their trip here, both of them have their breakfast in the beautiful cold weather there.

Neil takes this 👆 beautiful picture of her.

And after taking some pictures of her, he also joins her for breakfast.

Later, Both then get ready for their day and both plan to see some special places here today.

Avni is doing her final touch-up while standing in front of the mirror where Neil comes and hugs her from behind and without wasting any time, he leaves a kiss on her neck to which she smiles.

" You are looking very cute." He says, placing his chin on her shoulder while looking at her in the mirror.
He sees how the cold weather here automatically gives a natural red color to her cute face and enhances the beauty of her face.

But she makes a face at his compliments, he always calls her cute, why he never calls her hot or sexy.

" Just cute all the time. Hot and sexy are also words, have you heard them, which are used for compliments, you can say that too sometimes..."  He suppresses his smile at her words.

" Arre ye hot kya hota hai...meri biwi aag lag rahi hai aag, iss sard mausam mein....." He says to which she glares at him and turns towards him, after getting out of his arms.

" Huh, aap rehne do." Saying this she passes him and picks up her phone from the bed and before she can do anything in it, Neil comes close to her and snatches her phone and keeps it in his pant pocket.

" I have talked to everyone at home, everything is fine...we are also fine, I have told them...so now you will not use your phone the whole day."
He answers the question she didn't ask and she smiles lightly.

" Aur ab chale dost." She looks at him confused at his words, yes they're  friend but he never mentioned her like this.

" Dost ?" She asks

" Yes, we will remain friends throughout this trip, just as you wanted, your male best friend." She smiles at his words thinking that in this way he wants to fulfill her wish but suddenly she thinks of teasing him a little.

" Ohh, does this mean, no romance on the entire trip?" His eyes widen at her words.

" Hein, ye kab kaha maine ?" He asks

" Now obviously, I will not do romance with my friend." He smiles understanding her words and leans towards her and brings his face closer to her.

" Madam, the man who has become your friend today will sometimes have your husband's soul inside him, so he will also do romance.
That's why don't think that I will let you go even for a moment without loving you." He smiles at her words and after saying this, Neil immediately places a peck on her lips.

Later, Both of them come out of the room but as soon as they reach the hotel reception, they see some couples who appeared to be Indians.

And they were complaining to the hotel manager about what happened to them last night, Despite the Do Not Disturb sign, someone was troubling them by repeatedly knocking on their door.

Hearing this Avni suppresses her laughter and Neil glare at her indicating don't laugh here otherwise we will be caught.

" Yes, this thing happened to us too...really! These days children have become very mischievous." Neil says looking at Avni who suppresses her smile after hearing his words

" don't know how their parents left them alone at night to have fun like this." He adds further

The hotel manager and everyone else listen to Neil saying this.

" Yes Sir you are right....Perhaps some child might have played mischief.
I apologize to all of you on their behalf." The manager says this and then Neil walks out of the hotel holding Avni's hand.

Where Avni is again unable to control her laughter, the way Neil blames who knows which children for his own actions.

" Sch me aajkal ke bachche bahut badmash ho gye hai, nahi ? Unke parents unhe badmashi karne se nahi rokte aur ulta unhe bigaad rahe hai."
She says taunting him because he is the one who's spoiling her.

" Bilkul, aur abhi toh maine kuch nahi kiya hai...mujhe mere iss masoom bachche ko puri tarah bigaadna hai," Saying this, he takes her in a side hug, on which she smiles, she smiles because somewhere she feels different hearing the word 'bachcha' for herself from his mouth for the first time.
And there after taking her in his embrace, he kisses her forehead.

Later, Neil himself hires a car here which is provided by the hoteliers. He hires a car because he doesn't want to have a third party in between their moment, by taking a cab or something.
And the second reason behind him doing this is that he likes to drive with his wifey sitting next to him.

With the help of the map, Neil drives, and they both visit various places in the city and make memories through photographs.

Both of them then come to a place where there is only snow, both of them have many types of fun there, both of them dance with the spark of their romance, then Avni makes a snowman of ice with Neil.

Both of them take pictures of themselves in various poses there for their sweet memories.  Some pictures of both.👇

And doubling Avni's happiness, suddenly it starts snowing and both of them enjoy playing in the snow.
Avni makes snow balls and throws them at him. Whereas our over romantic hero is not desisting from his romance there either.

Both of them are having this kind of fun there.
Whereas Avni, who is a little averse to cold weather, is feeling cold but due to the joy she is getting, she forgets the cold.

After spending a good time there, both of them leave for their next destination.

Neil is driving the car and Avni is sitting next to him looking out the window where it is still snowing.

" Neil, I'm really enjoying here..." she says turning towards him. She keeps telling Neil how much fun she is having here.

And Neil smiles at her words and takes her hand close to his lips and kisses her knuckles, on which she smiles.

" Accha ab bolo, ab kya karna chahti ho....kahan jaana hai..." he asks.

" Umm, pehle toh mujhe bahut bhukh lag rahi hai....kuch khaaye ?" She says to which Neil smiles and then both of them go to a restaurant and eat something.

And as it is getting late in the night in all this fun, So to fulfill Avni's wish of partying at night, he brings her to a club.

Both of them spend a good time there too, but due to her introvert nature Avni is feeling a little shy to dance in front of everyone.
In the room with Neil, she goes completely crazy but here she comes back to her shy mode.

Neil is repeatedly pushing her on the dance floor but she is refusing.

" Yaar wifey, tumhe clubbing karni thi aur ab tumse ek dance nahi kiya jaa raha..." he says.

" Neil mujhe ajib lag raha hai..."

" Iss me ajib lagne jaisa kya hai ?"

" Yehaan Kitne log hai..."

" Haan toh us se hume kya...aur baby yehaan hume koi nahi jaanta toh tum be-fikar hokar wo sab kuch kar sakti ho jo tum karna chahti ho...." she looks at him at his words

" And you are saying this as if this is your first time in the club, you were dancing a lot with Simran in Gulmarg.....yaad hai na ?"

She hears his words, how can she forget that day, that day she went to the club for the first time in Raj's presence despite knowing that her brother did not like it.

" Haan toh, That day bhabhi encouraged me " she says.

" So, today, do it with your husband..." He says this, and Neil randomly does some steps which he asks her to follow but Avni doesn't do it, not being sure.

But then on Neil's insistence again and again, her nervousness subsides and both of them dance together with their own crazy dance steps.

After the dance

Both a little tired come to the drinks counter where Neil drinks only water but remembering her words that Priyal had tried drinks once, then perhaps she too would feel like trying this.

" You want to try this?" he says pointing towards the drinks to which Avni looks at him with wide eyes and Neil smiles seeing her expression.

" Don't be shy Avni, We should try everything in life once, so if you want to try it then you can tell me without any hesitation...I will not judge you." Neil says to which she smiles

" Will you also taste it with me?"  he smiles at her words

" No, I don't like it, and frankly, it's the only thing in the world I never want to try......but you do...If you get high then I am here, I will take care of you." He further says to which she smiles.

" Are you sure?" He smiles at her words and without giving her any further answer, he orders a drink for her from the bartender because he understands from her words that she wants to do it but is afraid.  And it's okay if she wants to taste it, she is with him, not with anyone else that something would go wrong. He will take care of her.

Neil gives her a glass of drink which she looks unsure about, she smells it before drinking which she finds smells very bad

" yuck Neilu, I don't want to drink this, it smells very bad." He chuckle at her reaction

"Take a sip" he says

At his words she takes a small sip but immediately looks a place to spit it out and seeing a dustbin on the side, she goes there and spits out the drink she had taken in her mouth.

Neil follows her and gets a little worried seeing her like this.

" Kya hua, theek ho..." he asks looking at her to which she wipes her lips

" Chhiii, ye bhi koi pine ki chiz hai....It tasted so bad...it completely spoiled the taste of my mouth." He smiles at her words and leans towards her, on which her eyes widen.

" Should I make your mouth taste better?" he asks, stopping just an inch or two away from her lips, to which she gasps as his breath hits her lips.

" Neil, we're in a crowd" she says looking around to which Neil smiles.

" It's all normal here baby," saying this he immediately pecks her lips and before she could understand anything, he takes her lips in his mouth and kisses her for a few seconds, leaving her completely red in the crowd.

Later,

Both of them leave to fulfill one more wish of Avni. Long drive late at night.

Although before marriage Neil had taken her on a long drive at night once or twice but they were not able to enjoy that moment much because then both of them had to return to their respective homes, but today after this drive, both of them have no worries about separation: and both of them can roam around for as long as they want.

Neil plays sizzling Indian Bollywood songs in the car Like Jhoom Barabar, Dard e Disco etc, at full volume and both of them are in full mood singing along with the song.
Both of them are swinging in the car with all their madness on the deserted road, but Neil keeps more focus on the road because whatever happens, while having fun from here, he cannot take the risk of reaching the hospital.

" Neil, you fulfilled almost all my wishes in just one day." Avni says chirping happily when both of them stop the car on the side of the road for a short break.

Neil doesn't say anything at her words but smiles, he feels good seeing his life happy like this.
And he always prays that this smile never disappears from her face, because with this smile she looks better.

They both return to the hotel, and after getting into the room, Neil tells her to go and freshen up.

But as soon as Avni goes to the washroom, her eyes widen in surprise when she sees the entire washroom decorated with scented candles and rose petals.

Looking around, she sees that the bathtub is also decorated with rose petals; seeing all this, her toes start curling as she understands the reason behind all this.

And before she can think too much, she hears Neil's voice from behind, on which she turns.

" Today must have been a very tiring day for you." At his words, she turns towards him and gasps slightly, seeing him without a shirt, wearing only pants.

And although she has become accustomed to seeing him without a shirt, but seeing him like this every time makes her feel different.

" I thought you're tired so a nice bath would relax you." The way he says all this makes a knot in her stomach and she gulps as she understands his intentions.

" You mean a nice bath for relaxation only to leave us exhausted again..." she says with a slight shy smile on which a slight smirk plays on his lips at her words as he understands that he knows his intentions.
And then he closes the washroom door behind him just to get closer to her.

And the very next moment she feels herself pressed against the bathroom wall and his lips on hers, which takes her in a passionate kiss which she immediately reciprocates by moving her hand into his hair.

While kissing her, Neil turns the knob of the shower and takes her away from the wall and brings her under the shower and the warm water falls on them:

After breaking the kiss, he folds her in his arms just to undress her.
He slowly frees her from her clothes while kissing every inch of her neck.
The entire bathroom is filling with steam of hot water which is falling on them.

While kissing her neck, he slides his fingers inside her from behind, which makes her deeply sigh and moan loudly, which only turns him on more.

She feels herself go weak on her knees and suddenly she moans more loudly as she feels his fingers have been replaced by something else, Neil's hands are on her hips now, pulling her down onto his outstretched member.

She stifled a sharp moan, but, as he pushed her off and pulled her on again, she gave a pure expression of pleasure bubbling from within her heart, she's moaning loudly.

She grips the shower knob and feels his thrusts deeper and deeper inside her,
She feels him growing and reaching that painful spot inside her and that's when she feels herself releasing, her legs are trembling.
With one final thrusts he collapses onto her, finishing himself with a loud grunt.

He kisses her temple and picks her up in his arms only to carry her into the bathtub.
She puts her hand around his neck and hides her face in his chest.

After this, both of them complete their bath together with their love-filled conversation and the tinge of romance.

After a good while, both of them wrap themselves with towels but before going out of the washroom, Avni suddenly takes a picture of them and Neil looks at her.

"Why do you start taking pictures all the time in every situation?" He asks her seeing her clicking their picture in this state.

" Like, you like to create memories by doing things everywhere, I love capturing them on camera, and now come hug me, I need to take another picture." She orders him, to which he smiles and hugs her and she takes their picture.👇

To be continued...............

I hope you'll liked it ?

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...
15.3K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - ΰ€¦ΰ€°ΰ€–ΰ€Ύΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€€ -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
29.7K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❀️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...