MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING

2.6K 72 7
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

Well our trip is so fun, after a longtime finally we are in a good vacation . The students we met seems to be nice and genuine .

Although they are disturbing our privacy but it's seems to be fun with them . Jhanvi gave us Holi event tickets 🎫 I can see a sparkle in my sweetheart eyes and Pahado wali Holi ( Holi on mountains 🏔️)
Seems so interesting so , I said okay .

I saw the tickets and the event is in the evening 3 pm at kullu we have a lot of time as it's just 10 am in the morning .

I spoke to them " well , Vasisth village is near and I think we can visit vasisth temple and Manu temple " .

They all agreed , I held my sweetheart hand and we went to vasisth temple first . The temple is dedicated to Rishi Vasisth who is the teacher of lord Rama and kul guru of ikshavaku clan .

There is a hot spring in the temple and the epic says it was created by Lord laxman for his guru Vasisth .

I must say Manali has a variety of temples with a unique architecture .

Later we also visited Manu temple , after his name the place got the name Manali . Our scriptures says Manu is the first human being created by Lord Brahma .

It's 12 'o' clock and we had our lunch at a local restaurant after visiting the temple and we started our journey to kullu .

I must say the journey is so long but the views are awesome . These kids started singing and I thanked them coz I can hear my sweetheart beautiful voice and they made me to sing the song with them , well I'm not a great singer but also not worse . Finally we reached kullu .

It's 3 '0' clock and we reached the event , it's was about to start and my sweetheart removed her jacket and took the colour . Well I wanna colour her first and I want her to colour me first .

The event started with loud music and songs . I took the rose pink colour and I about to went towards my sweetheart but just then preetal coloured me in yellow and I saw my sweetheart coloured Vinay . I got jealous , she looked at me and winked .

I moved towards her and she started running away from me , I went behind her and I caught her wrist . She stopped , I can feel she is smiling she turned towards me and hit me with the purple colour , I loosed my grip on her hand and she escaped again .

Ufffff she loves to play with me and she wants me to find her , fine but not so easily I will make herself comes to me .

I went towards the dj and changed the song to " BALAM PICHKARI " I know she loves music and dance . Who gonna avoid to dance on this song on a holiday event .

As soon as the music plays I can see my sweetheart owns the stage . She started dancing alone the stage pointing me on the lyrics .

Itna maaza kyu aaraha hai ...
Tu ne hawa mein bhang milaya ...
Doogna Nasha kyu ho Raha hai ..
Aankho se meeta dhoodh pilaya....🎵🎶

I went towards her and pulled her closer moving my hand on her waist and rubbing my cheek with her colouring her with gulaal pink when the lyrics continued

Oo..Teri maal maal ki kurti gulaabi hogayi
Teri chaal kaise nawabi hogayi tho ...🎵🎶

Just then preetal, Ajay and vinay joined us . We all danced together .

Balam pichkari jho tune mujhe maari ...
Tho seedi Sadi chori sharabi hogayi ...
Aa jeans pehen ke jho tune maare tumka ..
Tho ladoo Padosan Bhabhi ho gayi ....
🎵 Music 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵

We colored eachother enjoying a lot . It's 4:30 and we are tired due to journey , trekking and Holi . We all sat for a while and I called my bodyguard to get our luggage to kullu and book a resort in kullu .

After sometime we reached our resort and got freshup . I wanna do river rafting in beas river . I can see my sweetheart is not ready so I thought to drop but Ajay , vinay and pramod seems excited and they requested preetal and she requested my sweetheart . She thought for a while and said ok anyhow tomorrow morning we gonna go to Mumbai .

It's 5 pm and we all did river rafting . Now this is the real fun . The beas river is awesome and we are enjoyed a lot .

The sun was set and we reached our resort . We had an awesome campfire in our resort and Ajay is a guitarist he played the guitar and we enjoyed the slow music , jhanvi sung on his tune and my sweetheart was humming along the tune . I held her closer to me caressing her shoulder .

After the music ends we chatted with eachother knowing our interest's .
Ajay asked me " So , Bro what's the best thing happened in your life ? ".

Vinay Interrupted in between saying " I guess receiving the best buisness man award " .

I nodded and said " No ! The best thing happened in my life is Marrying my sweetheart ".

" Ohhhhhh......!!!! How cute ....! " Jhanvi and preetal exclaimed .

My sweetheart looked at me and she smiled .

Jhanvi asked my sweetheart " So , is there any worse thing that became your best Sriya ? ".

My sweetheart spoke " Yes ! It's my husband " .

I chuckled and everyone was confused .

Ajay asked " can you explain sis ? ".

She smiled and said " Actually he was so rude when we first met and I thought he is my worst nightmare but soon I realised he is the only one written in my destiny and he has a soft side too which is filled with love " .

" Wow......You are the best couple " everyone said at a time .

We both looked at eachother and smiled .

Later we had our dinner together and everyone went to their rooms to sleep .

I held my sweetheart hand and went for a walk gazing at the stars .
The night was pretty young and we both are lost in eachother .

It's 10 pm and the weather was getting cold , so we went back to our resort .

Suddenly a thought hit me I spoke " Sweetheart you know what time is it ? "

She looked at me and said " It's 10 : 30 ruhaan " .

" Don't you remember what athaiya said ? " I asked her taking my slow steps towards her , she was puzzled and took her steps back she hit the wall and her eyes widened I guess she remembered , she looked down in shy .

I slowly lifted her chin up caressing her cheeks , she looked into my eyes and blinked her eyelashes . I grabbed her by her waist and I kissed her, she kissed me back matching my rhythm and she wrapped her arms around my neck .

I slowly started removing her scarf and cap , we broke the kiss and I removed my leather jacket and my high neck top . I picked her up in my arms and placed her gently on the bed . She pulled me closer and started kissing me on my cheeks , jawline and my earlobe . I looked into her eyes and I removed her top . I kissed her beauty bone and started kissing and biting her neck she moaned I sucked her skin to soothe the pain . Her hands wrapped around my back digging her nails . I looked into her eyes and we kissed eachother passionately .

I know she is tierd so , I didn't proceed further I took her closer in my arms and covered us with comforter . I kissed her forehead and I let her sleep peacefully .

AUTHOR POV :

Few days passed .

Ruhaan and Sriya went to office together as Sriya joined in ruhaan's office helping her mother in law in jewellery designing .

Ruhaan was busy in his work and Sriya was helping new interns with their works and also learning a lot with her mother in law .

No matter how busy both are but they all have their lunch together . Everytime ruhaan shouts at his employees Sriya always calms him and also saves his employees .

Sriya and priyamvada came early from office coz ruhaan and Anand were at an international conference and Sriya was not feeling well so , priyamvada bought her home .

Priyamvada spoke " Sriya you are doing a lot of work since morning I feel you are tierd just have some food and take rest " .

Sriya replied " Haa maa but I don't wanna eat now " .

Priyamvada told the maid to get the food and requested Sriya to eat .

Sriya took the food and as soon as she smelled the aroma of the food she felt nauseous and she hurriedly went towards the sink . She vomited and priyamvada got worried , she held Sriya's ears tightly and Sriya emptied her stomach , she felt there is no energy left in her .

Priyamvada spoke to maid " Call the doctor " .

Sriya realised  I'm I ...she spoke " Maa don't call doctor please take me to the room " .

Priyamvada took Sriya to her room and Sriya went towards her wardrobe and took the pregnancy kit .

Priyamvada saw the kit and her eyes widened . Sriya smiled looking at her and quickly went into the bathroom .

Priyamvada felt happy and she prayed to the god .

Sriya did her pregnancy test and waited for the result . She was rubbing her hands in nervousness and also in excitement . Two lines appeared .

Sriya's eyes are filled with tears and she was unable to speak . She quickly went out and priyamvada came to her .

Sriya showed the result and priyamvada hugged sriya and caressed her back . I'm so happy beta I'm gonna become ' Dadi ' . They shared an emotional moment .

Sriya spoke " Maa let's confirm one more time the hospital is near so , let's go and check " .

Priyamvada said " ok " and they went to hospital , the doctor is best friend of priyamvada and she checked Sriya .

She confirmed Sriya is pregnant and gave her reports and some supplements .

Both went home happily .

Sriya spoke " Maa don't say to ruhaan yet let him come , I wanna suprise him " .

Priyamvada said " Ok beta as you wish first come and have some rest " . She made Sriya to sit on the bed and Sriya placed her head on priyamvada lap .

In Ruhaan's office

After successfully completing the conference ruhaan searched for Sriya in his office and Anand searched for priyamvada . Priyamvada secretary informed ruhaan " Sir Sriya mam is not feeling well so, Priya mam took her home and she told me to inform you after the conference " .

Hearing Sriya is not well ruhaan quickly went to his car with his dad and drove towards the home .

Sriya heard Ruhaan's car and she told priyamvada " Maa I think ruhaan came and please don't tell him maa I wanna tell him by myself " .

Priyamvada said " ok beta " and let me confuse my son . She winked .

Sriya didn't understood what does she mean , priyamvada left and Sriya waited for ruhaan .

Priyamvada went down and she stopped ruhaan . Ruhaan spoke " Maa how is she ? What happened to her ? ".

Priyamvada faked a sad face and spoke " Beta Sriya.... actually....she is.... ".

" Maa please don't scare me " . Ruhaan requested .

" Just go and check beta I can't say " . Ruhaan got more tensed and he hurriedly rushed into his room .

Priyamvada chuckled and Anand asked " what happened ? Just now you looked so worried and sad but now you are laughing " .

Priyamvada spoke " Soon you gonna become dadu " .

Anand was shocked and also felt so happy. He hugged priyamvada .

Ruhaan went inside his room and saw everything is dark . He spoke " sweetheart are you there ? Are you fine ?  " .

Ruhaan was about to turn on the switch but just then Sriya came in slow steps towards him he looked at the direction listening her anklets sound . She was holding a candle and her face was glowing in the candle light .

Ruhaan came towards Sriya and he slowly took the candle from her hands and placed it on the table .

He spoke cupping her face " Sweetheart what happened ? Are you fine ? " . He checked her temperature by putting his palm on her forehead and cheeks .

Sriya looked at him silently ,she cupped his face and kissed his forehead .

Sriya took Ruhaan's hand and placed at her abdomen and gave him a gift box .

Ruhaan looked at her and he didn't understood what she wanna say .

He took the gift box and opened it , he saw the pregnancy kit is positive and her pregnancy test reports are positive .

His eyes filled with happy tears and he spoke " Sweetheart.....is this...it means I gonna become a father ....We both are gonna become... parents ? ".

Sriya nodded saying " Yes...." Cupping his face she spoke " Ruhaan I'm pregnant we are gonna become parents soon " .

Ruhaan kissed her forehead and hugged her , he spoke " Thankyou sweetheart thankyou so...much , I love you....I promise you I'll take care of you and our baby . I'll plan a great future for us " .

Happy tears rolled down from Sriya's eyes , she spoke putting ruhaan's hand on her abdomen " I'll take care of you and our baby , I promise to nourish both of you by all my love and care " .

Just then vani came in Saying " Congratulations Bhabhi ......we are gonna have a baby soon " .

Priyamvada and Anand too came in and they blessed Sriya .

Everyone took good care of Sriya and you all know about ruhaan he won't compromise on taking care of his Sweetheart .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , Thankyou so much guys for reading my story so , that's the end and tomorrow I'm gonna give you Sriya's epilogue .

So that's a happy ending

Love you all ❤️

I hope you all enjoyed my story

So , after a week I'm gonna start another story of diya and Aditya
I hope you all support my second story too .

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 982 13
The story follows Dev and Sonakshi in the ITV show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi Season 3, after Sona's outburst regarding Dev's absence during Asha's...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
133K 9.6K 36
Posheeda (پوشیدَہ) - Concealed; Hidden ***** Marwan Qureshi, a commando in the Indian army had two goals set in life. One...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...