I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

By hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... More

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
6🥀
7🥀
8🥀
9🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
20🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
24🥀
💜✨
25🥀
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

29🥀

3.6K 141 29
By hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

do comments

No one can say no to this bunny 🥹

Author's pov

The entire night, Jungkook was with Jin. Throughout the night, he repeatedly checked Jin's temperature by placing a cloth on his forehead. Finally, Jin's fever subsided around 3:30 a.m.

everyone enters Jin's bedroom, and Jungkook is seen cleaning Jin's hands with a cool cloth because Jin's fever was still quite high. Then Namjoon says, "Jungkook, you're awake," to which Jungkook responds, " he just need a little rest, and they'll be fine," and then he stands up and leaves the room.

Namjoon says, "Everyone, go and get some sleep,and Taehyung go check on Jungkook if he needs anything and'

Then everyone leaves the room, and Jimin carries Yoonie to his own bedroom to put him to sleep. Yoongi asks Taehyung to thank Jungkook on his behalf, and then he follows Jimin.

Taehyung enters Jungkook's room and sees that Jungkook wants to lie down on the bed but is having difficulty due to his 6-month baby bump. Taehyung comes over, supports him, and helps him lie down on the bed.

Jungkook doesn't say anything to Taehyung and closes his eyes, lying down on the bed. Taehyung then expresses gratitude, saying, "Thanks for taking care of Appa through all this," but Jungkook doesn't respond.

Taehyung turns off the light but doesn't leave the room; instead, he lies down on the couch in the same room. Jungkook is unaware of Taehyung's presence in the room.

Jungkook is crying silently, experiencing pain in his legs and severe back pain due to his pregnancy hormones acting up again.

after a while, Jungkook places his hand on his belly and says, "Go to sleep, baby. I don't think your mommy will be able to sleep." Taehyung, shocked upon hearing Jungkook's voice cracking as he speaks, immediately sits up to check on jungkook.

Taehyung turns on the lights, and Jungkook looks at him in shock. Taehyung asks, "Why are you crying, Jungkook? Are you in pain?" Jungkook responds, "No, I'm fine." Taehyung removes Jungkook's blanket and sees that his legs are swollen and red.

Taehyung says, "Wait, let me give you a massage," but Jungkook insists, "There's no need. I'll sleep. It's already late."

Taehyung takes oil from the side table and starts massaging Jungkook's legs. Jungkook feels much relief, and then Taehyung says, "Jungkook, I'll do anything for you as long as I can. Please tell me what you want. Don't punish yourself for my mistakes, please."

Jungkook says, "It's nothing," but Taehyung insists, "you swear on the baby, tell me all the reasons why you were crying i know something is wrong."

 Jungkook, crying harder now, says, "I have pain in my back, and..." unable to continue. Taehyung holds his hand and makes him sit up, asking, "And what?" Jungkook, looking down, says, "My nipples hurt a lot," as tears continue to fall.

Taehyung smiles and says, "Did you eat something?" Jungkook nods, and then Taehyung leaves the room. After a while, he returns with a tablet in his hand and gives it to Jungkook to take. Jungkook takes it, and Taehyung says, "I've ordered nipple pads. They'll be here soon. Until then, take off your shirt, okay?"

Jungkook, feeling shy, says, "Why?" Taehyung replies, "I can also give you a back massage," making Jungkook think whether he should allow it or not. Then Taehyung assures him, "I won't do any unnecessary touching, I promise."

Jungkook agrees and asks for help to remove his shirt. Taehyung helps him, and seeing Jungkook's fair and pinkish body, Taehyung feels a flutter in his heart.

Then Taehyung takes some oil and gently massages Jungkook's back, feeling the softness of his skin in his hands. Jungkook bites his lips and tries to suppress any sounds because the massage is providing him with immense relief.

After a while, Taehyung receives a call and says, "I'm coming, wait." He quickly wipes his hands with a tissue and leaves the room. A moment later, he returns with a packet in his hand.

He opens it and takes out a pad, saying, "Jungkook, apply this on your nipples. It will feel better." Jungkook is about to apply it when he hesitates and says, "You do it, I don't know how to do it."

Taehyung, feeling shy too, understands from the image on the packet how to apply it. He then approaches Jungkook, who is looking down in embarrassment.

 Taehyung holds the pad and Jungkook's red nipple with his other hand, and as Jungkook winces in pain, Taehyung gently applies the pad on his nipple properly . He then does the same for the other nipple.

Then Taehyung says, "Jungkook, now go to sleep peacefully," He kisses Jungkook's forehead and then looks at his baby bump, saying, "You're bothering mommy, aren't you? Please, baby, let mommy sleep."

He kisses Jungkook's baby bump, and as soon as Jungkook feels Taehyung's lips on his bump, he feels a sudden pain in his stomach and lets out a light scream.

Then Taehyung asks, "What happened?" Jungkook replies, "I don't know, it suddenly..." and then he feels the pain in his stomach again.

Jungkook speculates, "Maybe the baby is kicking." Taehyung puts his hand on Jungkook's stomach and feels it, confirming, "Yes, it's a kick." Jungkook, crying, hugs Taehyung and says, "Our baby is strong." Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's head and reassures him, "yes you both are very strong,."

After a while, Taehyung lays Jungkook on the bed and as he's about to sleep on the couch, Jungkook says, "You can sleep in your room if you want."

Taehyung replies, "No, I'll stay here for the next 2 months because it might be difficult for you to wake up on your own, so I'll try my best not to make you uncomfortable."

Then both of them lie down, and Jungkook whispers, "You can lie down on the bed with me, how will you sleep on the couch?" Taehyung responds, "No, Jungkook, it's fine."

But Jungkook insists, "No, no, you come here, there's plenty of space." So Taehyung stands up and sits on Jungkook's bed, asking, "Are you sure you won't have any trouble?" Jungkook nods,

Taehyung also lies down beside him, and without saying anything, he just looks at Jungkook softly in the dim light, admiring how beautiful he is to him. After a while, he hears Jungkook's sleeping breaths, and Taehyung gently strokes Jungkook's hair, whispering, "What have I done to myself?" Then he too falls asleep.

In the morning, Jin is crying in front of Namjoon, and Namjoon is trying to comfort him quietly. At that moment, Jin says, "I felt so embarrassed yesterday, Joonie ." Namjoon responds, "Jungkook is too good for this world, and what had to happen has happened. No one can change that now.

Jin wipes his tears and says to Namjoon, "When Jungkook decides to leave, we'll let him go. We won't stop him or bother him anymore." Namjoon nods in agreement.

As the day passes, Taehyung comes back to his room after freshening up, and Jungkook is sitting on the bed, having his meal. Taehyung smiles at him and sits beside him, saying, "Are you feeling okay?" Jungkook nods, and then he asks, "Did you eat?" Taehyung replies, "Yes, I did."

Taehyung says, "I have some work to do for my office, I'll sit on the couch and do it," and he starts working while Jungkook watches TV with the volume low.

Later, Jungkook chats with someone on the phone, and Taehyung wonders who it might be. Jungkook then slowly gets up from the bed, carefully takes out clothes from the wardrobe.

Taehyung asks, "What's happening?" Jungkook replies, "I'm going out to dinner with Eunwoo, maybe Hyung will come too." Taehyung's expression changes, and then Jungkook goes to change clothes in the bathroom. Taehyung comments, "But it's only 5 o'clock." Jungkook responds, "Yeah, but we might go somewhere else too, I'll be back late at night."

After a while, Jungkook is seen leaving the room, and Taehyung follows behind. Jungkook hugs Eunwoo, flashing his bunny smile as they talk, then gets into the car.

Taehyung, despite wanting to, cannot stop him; he has no right over Jungkook. And in a few days, he won't have any rights over his baby either. No rights at all.

Jungkook and Eunwoo chat casually in the car, and Eunwoo remarks, "Is the baby  bothering you?" Jungkook responds, "He's bothering me a lot, but Taehyung cares about me."

Eunwoo brushes it off, and then they arrive at the mall. Eunwoo buys a watch for himself, according to Jungkook's taste, and says, "Here, pay for it, Kookie, you're a CEO now." Jungkook blushes and replies, "I don't have that much money."

Eunwoo jokingly says, "I was just kidding." After a while, Eunwoo takes him to a lavish restaurant where there's no one else but them. Jungkook asks if Hyung will come, but Eunwoo says no.

Suddenly, Eunwoo kneels down, shocking Jungkook, and confesses, "I love you, Jungkook, more than anything since childhood. Even though you married someone else, I still really love you. I have no problem with your child; I'll take care of this child like my own. I'm proposing to you because maybe you still see me as just a friend, but I want you to see me differently."

Then Eunwoo puts the ring on Jungkook's finger, and Jungkook, crying, says, "I'm sorry, Eunwoo, I can't do this," and sits on the chair nearby.

Eunwoo stands and looks at him, asking, "Are you thinking about that Taehyung who doesn't even care about you? Jungkook, I promise I will consider this child as my own, and I'll never think about planning a child with you. Then why?"

Jungkook says, "I love Taehyung, I will only love him. It's okay if he loves Jennie, but by marrying you, I don't want to do what Taehyung did to me. I don't want to feel like I can't love you. My soul belongs with Taehyung, and I'm sorry, I can't marry you it feels so wrong to me."

Jungkook starts crying and says, "I wanted to tell you this a long time ago, but I couldn't. Please forgive me, Eunwoo. Maybe I can never love you, and a marriage without love would just be a burden. I'm sorry."

Then Eunwoo hugs Jungkook and says, "Shh, Jungkook, it's okay. Don't cry; it's not good for the baby." Jungkook responds, "I'll raise my baby alone, but I won't hurt you. You're my best friend, the best friend who understands me."

Eunwoo says,with a smile "It's okay, I respect and support all your decisions. I'll take care of this baby, not as a father, but as an uncle," and he smiles.

Eunwoo says, "Let's have dinner now, come on." Then Jungkook says, "Who will explain this to Hyung?" Eunwoo replies, "I'll explain it to him, it's okay. By the way, you've gained weight, Jungkook." Jungkook playfully punches Eunwoo's stomach and says, "Because of the baby," pouting. Eunwoo smiles and orders food.

Then they both eat their meal, ending with ice cream. Jungkook, feeling happy place his one hand on baby bump, says, "Let's say thank you to Uncle," and Eunwoo smiles in response.

Then they both sit in the car, and Eunwoo says, "Jungkook, will you leave Kim Mansion after the delivery? ." Jungkook responds, "I haven't thought about it yet."

Then Eunwoo escorts Jungkook to the gate, kisses his forehead, and says, "Don't think about anything unnecessary, okay? Have a good rest and eat properly." Jungkook pouts and says, "The baby eats," to which Eunwoo chuckles and says, "Okay, take care."

Then Eunwoo leaves, and Jungkook enters the mansion and heads to his room, where Taehyung is sitting on the bed. Jungkook says, "I'm back," and Taehyung smiles and says, "Did you have fun?" Jungkook nods in response.

Jungkook changes into regular clothes, and they both lie down on the bed. Then Taehyung waits for Jungkook to fall asleep and gently strokes his hair after he's asleep.

Then his gaze falls on the ring, and his breath catches. He turns over and lies down, silently crying, saying to himself, "You deserve this, Taehyung. You don't have anyone's love in your destiny,you don't deserve this pretty soul you can't even have love from your own child."

Some memes🫠🤏

Don't scare my husband🔪

the difference 🫦

taehyung ❤️

Welcome home cheater💔

_________________________________________________________________

here we go with another chapter i want to to write but my exams😭😭😭😭😭

my exams are going on please pray for me i don't like anything now a days i can't even sleep properly my google tell me that I'm mentally ill but I'm not depressed I'm just tired of everything 

i miss BTS 

bring my home back😭😭

Your thoughts ✨please vote 🤝

edited*( your thoughts on taehyung's character?)

next chapter tomorrow ?

bye bunnies

love yourself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
241K 10K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
25K 2.3K 30
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
111K 4.7K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...