Gone with the wind

By World_of_romance011

Nadia bianchi knew her life would never remain the same after being sold by her father to vitale Esposito was... More

A|N
1
Cast
Cast 2
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Important please read
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
A/N

37

1.1K 49 28
By World_of_romance011

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV....

I dragged little bird out of the restaurant, and her little whimper made me even more annoyed. Marco was about to step into the car with us,but with a single glare he took a step back.

"W-where are you taking me?" She asked after I droved for a while.

I grip onto the wheels tightly "Shut up"

She was quiet afterwards and soon I got to my destination, she was confused when we walked into a diner. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but my baby needs to be well fed. I couldn't care less if it mother starves herself to death.

"Why are we here?"

I glared hard at her "Do you want to return to the restaurant? I would gladly take you back"

She gulped "I am sorry"

Soon our menu was brought and I ordered for the both of us. She kept on fidgeting in her seat, and she looks really nervous. It was really getting on my nerves, how could she be so fucking weak? She is an Esposito now, she needs to grow some fucking balls.

"C-can I ask a question?"

I ignored her and sent a quick text to Marco, to take care of the mess at the restaurant. I look back at Nadia who looks like she was about to start crying again. The waitress returned with our food, and I took a sip from my coffee first.

"S-ir, can I ask a question"

I Inhaled sharply "Eat your damn food"

"It's urgent"

"Eat"

She looks defeated and slumped down on her seat. They is going to be an event at the orphanage in two weeks, I have to bring her with me. But she is so disappointing,I might have to take someone else in her stead. She is nothing but a weakling, she is not fit to stand as my wife.

"I am done. Can I ask a question now?"

I sighed "Go ahead then"

"What do you know about my brother? Where does he live now?"

I chuckled "And you think you are qualified enough to get those answers from me?"

"P-please, I haven't heard a word about my brother for years. I really need to know how is doing, please"

"When I feel you are qualified enough to know,I will tell you everything you need"

She glared hard at me "What the fuck do you mean qualified? I need to know about my brother!!"

"And you shall know about him"

"When?"

"When I feel is the right time"

She scoffed "Fuck you Rossi Esposito"

I stared at her in amusement, I was so damn proud of her that she was standing up for herself. This is exactly how a wife of an Esposito should act, not like a weakling.

"They is going to be a family dinner when we return back home. The whole family will be there, along with father's mistresses"

Her eyes lit up "His mistresses? Will I get to talk to them? I really miss them. I haven't had the chance to see them for so long"

"Depends"

"Depends?"

"You have to prove that you are worthy enough"

She frowns in confusion "I don't understand"

"No more crying. You are going to humiliate me if you continue being the way you are. You have to act stronger, you are my wife Nadia. I expect nothing less from you, so you need to quit being weak"

She rolled her eyes "You want me to quit being weak? Who made me this way? Who completely ruined my life by drugging me? Who was it that abused me?who was it that made me lose my child twice?So tell me Rossi, how do you expect me to be strong? You ruined me already, so I can't be strong anymore"

"Nadi.."

She cuts me off "Screw you and your fucking dinner! If I were to ever see that pig of a man,I won't be able to stop myself from hurting him. So no Rossi, you don't get to tell me to stop crying,or quit being a weakling. You made me this way,so they is no going back from it"

I stood up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the diner. She didn't protest as I shoved her into the backseat and lock the door, then I head back into the diner and paid the bill. When I returned back to the car, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't get on my nerves little bird"

"What? Are you going to hurt me? Go ahead then!!! What more can you do to me? I have suffered both physically and mentally because of you!!! You can't hurt me anymore than that"

Her feisty attitude was really pissing me off, but I had to restrain myself from hurting her. I can't let anything happen to my baby, so I drove off quietly back to the resort without utterly a word to her.

When we returned back to our room, she locked herself inside the closet. I took a sit on the couch and dialed Marino's number, I still don't trust leaving him alone to handle the business. If Lorenzo was still with him, I would have been at ease.

"Miss me already? shouldn't you be spending some time with your wife?"

"Fuck off"

He laughed "Everything is going smoothly, you don't have call me"

"What happens if you mess up?it would give father the perfect opportunity to ruin things for me"

"Relax Rossi. Don't you trust me? Everything is under control, I won't mess up. Just enjoy the rest of your holiday, I will handle everything for you"

"Fine. Update me if something comes up"

"Roger that boss"

I rolled my eyes and hung up. I shrug off my jacket and let out a sigh, I feel so damn frustrated being in here. If it weren't for ludovica,I wouldn't be stuck in this goddamn trip in the first place.

A knock on the door snap me out of my thoughts,I stood up and opened it. I frowned seeing it was Marco and behind him stood someone I really didn't want to see right now.

"I have no idea how she got hold of your location sir"

She giggles "Relax Marco, he is thrilled to see me"

I sighed "You may leave, and take your guest with you"

"Are you kicking me away? You can't do that to me!!! I came all the way here for you"

"I never asked you to be here in the first place. You are not wanted here Maltilda"

She pouted "Can't I stay the night? I promise to leave by tomorrow?"

"Fine, come in"

She squeals happily and wheels her luggage into the room. I know I shouldn't have let her spend the night in here, right now becoming enemies with her father won't be good for my business.

"Sir, I don't think it's a good idea. Ma Nadia and ma Maltilda can't be in the same room"

"You don't get to tell me what to do Marco"

He bows his head "I apologise sir"

I shut the door on his face and turned around to face Maltilda who had a smirk on her face. I looked at Nadia who was frozen at the closet door whilst staring at Maltilda.

"You didn't tell me your little wifey was in here when you invited me to stay over"

"She doesn't have a right to oppose"

I could see the clear pain In Little's bird eyes, but I couldn't care less about her feelings. Maltilda stood up and walked over to me, she placed her hands on my chest.

"We are going to have so much fun baby"

Little bird returned back into the closet. I shrug Maltilda off and she gasped, she was about to speak but I glared at her shutting her up completely.

I grab my jacket and walk out of the room, I wasn't cut out for this right now. Marco follows behind me when we got to the car, but I stopped him from coming in.

"Look after the girls"

"Yes sir"

NADIA BIANCHI POV

The audacity of that man to bring that girl in here. Doesn't he have a heart? I was still his wife for crying out loud!! Bringing another woman to our room, whilst I was here was outrageous.

I know I shouldn't have backed down by returning back to the closet, but I didn't want to get in contact with her. Last time was bad enough,I do not want a repeat of what happened. And I really hope she doesn't recognize from the incident at her club, it will make matters worse.

"Hiding in the closet? Are you that stupid?"

I exhaled deeply and turned around to face her "I need my own space"

She chuckles "Space?do you honestly think your little heart can handle hiding in here? When Rossi returns,it will be pure torment for you"

"What do you plan on doing?"

She stalks towards me with a smirk on her face, but I remained rooted on the spot. She lifted my chin up with her manicured nails, and I resist the urge to shove her away.

"What I should have done a long time ago. Rossi shouldn't have been yours in the first place, he was mine!!He has always been mine. But you, you are nothing to him!!So I think it's time you back down"

Back down?I was fed up already. Does she think I want him? Someone like Rossi deserves to die and not to be claimed. I was pissed off at her, pissed off at that Prick who brought his slut in.

"Rossi doesn't want you Maltilda, you are nothing but a slut. Who is trying so hard to get the attention of a man who is never going to love you. Look at my fucking finger bitch!I got his ring,not you"

She gasped and tried to hit me, but I caught her wrist halfway and shoved her away. Her eyes were flaming with anger, and I could hear the thudding on my chest out of fear.

"Just watch and see how I deal with you!!"

I scoffed "Deal with me? You can't do shit to me. At the end of the day, you will get kicked out of this room"

She huffs and puffs like a child, and angrily walked out of the closet. I let out a sigh and head over to the couch, and took a sit. What happens if Rossi returns?I know she is definitely going to cry to him and get revenge on me. I should have kept my mouth shut,now I was definitely going to get in trouble.

I lay on the couch when I felt drowsy, I know I shouldn't go to sleep. But I couldn't fight back any longer, and soon I drifted off to sleep. 

When I woke up,it was pretty dark in the closet and my stomach kept on grumbling. I stood up from the couch and slowly walk out of the closet,I hoped that Rossi wasn't back yet and I could get Marco to get me something to eat.

The sound of moaning and loud groans snapped me out of my thoughts. I flip on the light and slowly head into the bathroom, I twist the knob opened and the first thing I noticed was the flimsy bra on the floor. I gulped and slowly follow the trail of clothes, I know I shouldn't do this to myself by going further. I stopped at the front of the shower and slowly open it, the horrifying scene in front of me made me gasp.

Maltilda was pinned to the wall,whilst Rossi held onto her and thrust into her. Maltilda locks eyes with me and she smirked. I was rooted to the spot, unable to bring myself to move this couldn't be happening right now.

"Harder Rossi!!!"

I couldn't take it anymore and turned on my heels, walking out of the bathroom. I couldn't breath right now, I needed to get out of the room. So I opened the door and knocked on the door next to ours, which belonged to Marco.

"Ma?"

I angrily wiped my tears "Can I come in?"

He looked around and then back at me "I don't think so ma, don would be pissed off if he finds out"

"Screw him. C-can you take me somewhere else then? please"

"Okay ma"

He follows quietly behind me to the elevator and doesn't utter a word even when he led me to the Sea side. Do I feel hurt by what Rossi did? of course I am. I never expected he would cheat on me with her, I know I meant nothing to him but he shouldn't have done that.

"What's wrong?"

I sniffed "I found him fucking her"

"M..."

I cut him off "It's stupid right? like I was fast asleep in the closet and the next thing I know I found my husband fucking someone against the wall. I wouldn't care less if it was anyone else, but why her?"

He closes the distance between us and cupped my face wiping my tears off. I leaned into his touch, and suppressed the tears of humiliation which threatens to fall.

"I am human with feelings,aren't I?I deserve better don't I?I am tired Marco"

He sighs "Don is a douchebag for what he did, please don't tell him that. He was wrong for what he did, you deserve better than him. You shouldn't shed a tear for what happened, they don't deserve your tears"

"I hate them so much"

He smiles softly "Do you need a hug?I will always be right here for you. I know I can't do much to help you, but this is the least I can do"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his body and lean my head on his chest. I cried for God knows how long, the moment was interrupted when my stomach grumbles.

He chuckles and slowly pull away "Let's get you something to eat alright?You skipped dinner"

"I know, let's get going"

He leads me to the small restaurant closet to the beach and ordered something for me. I toyed around with my food for a bit,until Marco urged me to eat. I could tell he was nervous, probably scared of getting punished for taking me out without his permission.

"I am sorry Marco"

He frowns "For what?"

"I know you are going to get in trouble because of me. I am sorry mar, I should have thought about it more clearly"

"It's fine. I know he won't kill me,aunt Caterina won't allow him to do so"

"Are you certain?"

He nods "A little punishment won't hurt. I am glad you got to be happy even for a short moment"

I smiled softly "Thank you"

My heart rate increases as I twist the knob opened, it was dark in the room and I flick on the light. A gasp flew from my lips, seeing the monster itself sat on the bed with Maltilda's body on the floor.

"Where have you been, little bird?"

I know,I know.. I shouldn't have ended it like this but I had to. I apologise for the short chapter, and I apologise for any grammatical errors.

Guess what?it's my birthday!!so I decided to surprise you'll with this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.5K 77
He wanted her; She'd always tell -- "I hope that you burn forever in hell." He has her in his grasp; This type of duo was never meant to last. Story...
397K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
311K 12K 86
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. "No I'll never do this. I don't want this, please...
607K 14.7K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...