The Alpha

By Tochi1819

She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Fourteen

21 0 0
By Tochi1819

“I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”

Atonement by Ian McEwan

Stunningly beautiful

“ Prepare yourself I'll go with you ” Jayden said with finality and then later he realized what he said but it was already too late to take back his words.

“ Y.. you want to go with me ? ” Ashina asked to be sure she heard correctly and she saw him stare back at her coldly and she gulped.

“ What ? Do you prefer to go with Dexter ? ” Jayden asked her in a cold voice and she quickly shook her head even though she didn't want to go with him.

“ No... I prefer to go with you Alpha ” She said immediately.

“ Good, now get out and get yourself ready in the next thirty minutes and if you're not ready by that time then forget about it ” Jayden said as he turned away from her.

“ Yes Alpha ” She said and turned around and left.

Ashina closed the door and placed her left hand on her chest to calm down her beating heart. She wished he had let her go with Dexter to meet her family, she wondered why he had chosen to go with her or could it be what she was thinking.

Was he jealous of Dexter ?

No ! He couldn't be. He couldn't possibly be jealous of his Gamma right or was he ?

Pushing that thought at the back of her head and she left to her room to get herself ready before the next thirty minutes as he had said. At first Ashina had thought that Jayden wouldn't let her leave the mansion to go back home but instead he had insisted to go with her which surprised her.
Meanwhile after Ashina left Jayden released the breath he didn't know he had been holding. He rested his back against the chair as he looked up at the ceiling with his darkened black eyes.

What was happening to him ?

He had not felt like this before with anyone not even with Klara.

What was this human girl doing to him ?

The mate bond was really taking a toll on him.

༺♡༻

When Ashina got to her room she bathed herself quickly and she came out of the bathroom with a towel tied on her hair and around her chest. She dried her hair and applied lotion on her skin and she wore her bathrobe as she stepped into the room and she frowned upon seeing the white dress she worn earlier on the bed.

Muna didn't like to repeat her clothes and she didn't want to wear the dress again as it was given to her by that heartless Alpha. She thought of wearing her purple pj's she had worn the day she was being kidnapped by the Alpha and his warriors afterall she was going home and then she would change into a more comfortable clothes.

As she was lost in thoughts she heard a knock on the door and she wondered who it was.

She walked up to the door and twisted it open to see a young girl about her age standing outside with a folded clothes in her hands.

“ Who are you ” Ashina asked the girl who was casting her head down. It was obvious that she was shy so she stared down at her feets instead of looking straight to her face.

“ Good evening miss, my name is Elsa ” The young girl introduced herself “ Alpha asked me to give you this clothes ” She said and Ashina stared at the clothes in her hands and she shook her head.

“ Elsa tell the Alpha that I don't need the clothes that I'm okay with the one he gave me before ” Ashina said and saw the girl shook her head and then got down on her knees immediately and she frowned.

“ Please missz Alpha said that if you didn't accept the clothes that he's going to kill me please I don't want to die ” Elsa said with fear written all over her face.

Jeez ! He's so cruel by threatening to kill the poor girl if she didn't accept the clothes ’ Thought Ashina to herself.

“ Alright get up on your feets ” Ashina said as she help the girl stand up on her feets “ Give me the clothes ” She said as she didn't want the girl to die because of her.

Ashina knew that Jayden meant what he said if she didn't accept the clothes.

Since when did he start giving her clothes to wear ?

Just what did he want from her this time ?

“ Thank you miss ” Elsa said and she gave Ashina the clothes and she turned around and left immediately and Ashina closed the door as she walked towards the bed and she spread the clothes on it and her eyes got wide by the stunning looking red dress.

Just by the looks of it alone it must have costs a fortune.

Ashina wondered when he bought the dress and why did he give to her ?

Since when did he starts buying dresses for her ?

Or had he bought the dress before she had arrived to the mansion ?

Ashina didn't want to accept the dress from Elsa, she didn't want to accept things from Jayden again but seeing the fearful look on the girl's face she couldn't let her die because of her.

She had wanted to wear her pj's but then she remembered Dexter telling her not to provoke the Alpha if she didn't wear what he gave to her so she changed her mind as she put on the red dress.

Thirty minutes later.....

Jayden stood beside his blue Rolls Royce car making a call. He was dressed in a royal blue shirt over a black slim fit trouser.

He left two buttons on his shirt unhooked revealing his taut muscled chest and the crescent moon tattoo. He had his back turned towards the mansion when Ashina came outside and saw him making a call.

She stood there watching him as she thought of how to approach him. She took a deep breath and was about to take the first step when he turned around to look at her and she gasped holding her breath as though being caught red-handed.

Jayden had just finished making his call when he felt like he was being watched and he turned around only to find his mate staring at him but she immediately looked away.

Jayden looked away from her for some seconds but then he looked back at her almost immediately as if he had missed something. He watched as she walked on the golden marble floor as her hips swayed from side to side.

He was short of words to say as his eyes were glued to her. The red dress he had gotten for her was perfect on her slim petite body and flawless white skin.

Her hair was weaved to one side of her neck bringing out her pretty round face. She had no makeup or jewelries on her but Jayden could swear that in his entire life he had never seen someone as beautiful as she was.

She was stunningly beautiful.

Without him realizing that he was holding his breath and he continue to watch her as she approached him one step at a time. Not once had he taken his eyes from her unable to look away, it was as if he was put under a spell but just when she looked up at him he immediately looked away from her and pretend to be staring at his watch.

When she finally got to where he stood waiting for her he raised his head up and looked at her with his usual stoic face as though he has not been staring at her some seconds ago.

“ Thank you for the dress Alpha ” She said giving him a small smile.

“ Let's go ” He said as though he didn't hear what she said as he got into the driver's seat and Ashina opened the back door to enter the car when she heard his authouritative deep voice.

“ Come sit at the front ” He said and she quickly closed the back door and went to sit at the front seat.

As soon as she got into the car Jayden zoomed off out of the mansion without saying a word to her. They got into the estate and Ashina suddenly became uncomfortable sitting close to him in the car. The silence in the car was so deafening and she wished she had her phone and her bluetooth earbuds so she could listen to her favourite song Instead of looking at the passing trees and freshly cut grass.

A few minutes later not being able to bear the silence anymore Ashina turned to look at him and she wished she had not.

His devilishly handsome face exhibited an icy coldness as though he didn't want her sitting by his side and any moment from now he could lift her like a piece of cloth and throw her out of the window if she didn't stop looking at him.

His shining black hair fell over his forehead and over his bright yellow eyes and he looked more handsome and feral at the same time and she watched him blew his hair away from his face and her eyes fell on his lips. They were so red and sexy making you want to suck on them like a lollipop.

Ashina was lost gawking at him when he suddenly turned to look at her in the eye and it was too late for her to look away as she continued to stare at him.

Jayden had felt her eyes on him and he knew that she had been staring at him but he thought she would look away after a while but she kept on staring at him and then he turn to look at her as her eyes widened and her cherry blossom lips parted in shock.

“ What ? ” He said and she blinked her eyes severally.

“ Um... I just wanted to ask if you know the way to my house ” Ashina quickly came up with something to ask him so she wouldn't look like a fool in front of him.

“ That's why you have been staring at me for almost twenty minutes ” He said and Ashina felt like sinking herself into the seat she was sitting on.

“ No... I wasn't... ”

“ You think I'm too handsome and you can't seems to take your eyes off me ”

” No.. I, it's not what you... ” Ashina was short of words to say.

“ So you're saying I'm ugly huh, you think Dexter is more handsome than me ” He asked and she saw him frown and she swallowed.

Was he angry now ?

She never said he was ugly, he said it himself not her.

Wait ? Was he comparing himself to Dexter ?

Does that means he is jealous of his Gamma now ?

“ No I never said that, you're handsome Alpha and I never compared you with Dexter ” She said.

Jayden grunted and turn to face the road without answering her previous question and she diverted her face to look outside the window and she swore never to look at him again expect he asked her to.

Two hours later...

The car finally parked in front of her house and Ashina thought she must be dreaming. She itch to get out from the car and run into the house and hugged her aunt and uncle most especially her little brother Nate but she was waiting for the Alpha's order.

Jayden took off his seatbelt and turned to face her fully sure that she could see his exposed chest from his unbottoned shirt.

“ Now listen to me very careful, you're going to get in there and park what ever you need in that house and you're going to spend just ten minutes with your family and then get back into the car immediately do you hear me ? ” He said and she nodded her head like an obedient child.

Ten minutes ?

What the hell was ten minutes to see her family. What an heartless Alpha he was. She saw her family like a week ago and now he was giving her just ten minutes just to see her family she had missed so much.

Jayden then stretched his hand and grabbed her face in a tight grip squeezing them “ And if you ever think of running away and I catch you again I won't hesitate to annihilate your whole family ” He said as his eyes darkened as a sign of warning and her eyes widened when she heard what he said and she shook her head.

“ No, no please I promise not to run away I promise ” Ashina said and he let go of her face.

“ Get out and be fast with whatever you are doing ” Jayden said and Ashina quickly got out of the car and Jayden watched her run towards her house.

༺♡༻

Ashina finally got to the front of the door and she knocked twice on it as she waited patiently for someone to open the door.

A few minutes later she heard her aunt's voice from inside the house “ Hold on I'm coming ”

A voice she had missed so missed so much.

When the door was finally opened she came face to face with her aunt Evelyn as they both stared at themselves and Ashina could see shock in her face and tears streamed down her cheeks.

“ Ashina is that really you ” Evelyn asked as she stared at her from her head to toe.

“ It's me mom I'm back ” Ashina said and Evelyn gasped as tears began to fall from her eyes and she pulled Ashina into a tight hug.

“ I can't believe it's really you ” She said.

“ Mom who are you hugging ” Nate who was walking down the stairs frowned when he saw his Aunt hugging someone whose face was hidden.

Evelyn and Ashina disengage from their hug and they both turn around to face Nate whose eyes suddenly got wide when he saw his big sister.

“ Ashina is back home Nate ” Evelyn said and Nate ran to hug his sister.

Ashina didn't realize how much she missed them until she saw them now but too bad she wasn't going to stay long with them.

But she didn't see her Uncle where was he ?

“ I miss you so much Ashina” Nate said as he looked up at his sister as he was reaching her thighs but then he noticed a purple color fading mark on her cheek and he frowned.

“ Me too ” Ashina said “ I missed all of you, where is dad ? ” She asked.

“ Oh, he just left some minutes ago with his friends. I thought he had forgotten something and was the one knocking but it was you, Desmond has not been himself since you were taken away by those Werewolves so have I and Nate but thank the moon goddess you're back now ” Evelyn said and Ashina smiled.

“ What is that mark on your cheek Ashina” Nate suddenly asked but Ashina just laughed as she covered her cheek with her hand.

“ It's nothing to worry about, I fell down and bruise my cheek but the pain is gone now ” She said as she didn't want them to go and shout at Jayden and ask him why he hit her because it was her fault that she was slapped by him and she didn't want them to provoke him either not when he had given her the chance to see them.

“ Come, let's get you something to eat first cause we have so much to talk about ” Evelyn said and began to pull Ashina towards the dinning room but Ashina stopped her and she frowned.

“ What's wrong ” She asked.

“ Mom we have nothing to talk about cause I only have ten minutes to spend with you guys so please help me park my things ” She said.

“ What do you mean ” Evelyn asked.

“ I didn't come alone , I came with the Alpha and he's waiting for me outside ”

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 101 16
Shit. I hopped on my bike and I started it and I drove off. As I was zooming down the street I saw a wolf in the middle of the road I was going to fa...
73 3 12
This is an old story I was writing when I was 13-15 years old and scrapped the idea. I figured that maybe you would enjoy it tho none the less. I don...
690K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
51.6K 2.1K 28
(Previously titled Sole Soul) After finding a grime covered, scar riddled, and clearly tormented man hiding in her garage, Rebecca-a shifter scorned...