Aur Pyar Ho Gya

By Hobby_writes

Marriage is not only the union of two people but two families....... A girl leaves everything behind to start... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
story Ranking..
chapter 16
crazyyyyyy
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
EPILOGUE

chapter 17

7.3K 599 63
By Hobby_writes

Shrishti's POV

Arjun left with Akhil to the party and I am angry with him .
When Akhil asked me to come to the party he said I wouldn't be comfortable and let me be at home only.

Although I only denied him but I still felt bad . I was expecting him to ask me once again and this I would have said yes.

Now I won't be able to sleep until he comes back .
I searched for the new companies and applied their as Arjun suggested.
I must say he is quite intelligent.

But why does he have to look that handsome today while going to party.
Now many girls would flirt with him ...how would I know if he flirted back with them or ignored them ....Agghhh....my head will surely burst out .

I also made coffee for him but he left to the room without waiting for me to come with the coffee. Idiot.

Should I call Akhil ....but what he would think about me .
No , I can't do that .

Should I call his PA...he will surely tell Arjun about my call.
What should I do ....

I had my dinner and sat in the balcony.
I called Di .

Where are my babies....I asked her as soon as she picked my call.
Playing with their Daddy dearest.

I feel jealous sometimes that they love him more then me . I stay with them throughout the day but they still loves him more ...she said making me laugh .

Kya yrrr Diii..ab bache cool parent ko hi jayda pyar karenge ....and Jiju is a cool Dad...he never say no to them for anything.....it's obvious they would love him more ....but they loves you too .....I said .

I know and that's why I need to be strict with them .Vardhan to pura spoil kar denge dono ko .....She said .

Heyy I forgot to tell Aayu started walking... although he falls down but he stand up on his own now ....she said .

I wish I could be there with them ...I pouted and she laughed.

Where is Arjun and what were you doing ...she asked .

Arjun party mei Gaya and I was getting bored sitting in the balcony....I said.
You should have also accompanied him to the party then...she said with a chuckle and I pouted .

Vo sab chodo yrrr mujhe apna batao.....I changed the topic and talked with her for half an hour.

I then called Maa and Papa.....Like that I passed my time and huffed looking at clock .
It's still 10:30 pm only .
He will come around 12......

I decided to watch a movie and that too a horror movie 🎥🍿.
It was quite interesting and I was completely into it .

I was okay till the movie was going on the the fear settled inside me once it was over .
Even the slightest noice around was scaring me .
I looked towards the balcony and I felt like a ghost will come from there.

I was even fearing to go back to my room .
It's 12 already and Arjun has still not returned.

I finally decided to call him .
Hello.....A girl voice came from the other side and I frowned looking at the screen.
It's his number only but who is she.

Where is Arjun and who are you ......I asked her sternly.
Arjun is busy darling....don't distrub us...she says and hanged up .

I tried again but the phone was switched off .
What the hell is going on ....

I forgot all the ghost fear and a new fear settled inside me .
I immediately called Akhil and he told me that he left the party  around 10 pm .

I then called Arjun PA and he was not picking my call .
What is wrong with everyone and who was that girl .

I paced around in the hall waiting for him .... dialing his number again and again .

3 hours passed and there was no sign of him . Is he okay ....Now I was getting anxious....I need to know where is he ....

I dialled Akhil again and told him that Arjun has not returned yet .
He asked me not to worry and he will find him soon .

Tears flowed out of my eyes and I cried sitting on the couch .
I should have Accompained him .

After 2 more hours....i.e at 5 am the door Bell ranged and I opened the door hurriedly to find a completely drunk Arjun with Akhil.

I supported him wrapping his arms around my shoulder and we took him to his room .
We layed him on the bed and I took out his shoes too .

As I opend his coat burton I noticed lipstick mark on his neck and some nail marks too .

My eyes became moist and I blinked my eyes not to cry .
Bhabhi it's not like what you were thinking...Akhil said and I just looked away .

Thankyou Akhil and I am sorry to disturb you this late.....I told him .
It's okay Bhaibhi...I will leave now ...here take his phone.....He gave me his phone and then left .

I covered him with the blanket and switched off the light of his room before coming to my room .

I head was ready to burst any time . I clutched my hair tightly and cried out .
Only this was left now .

I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up when the door Bell rang and groggily opened my eyes.
I opend the door and it's was the maid as the cook is on leave for today .

Nanasteee Didi ....she greeted me and I replied back and freshened up .

I came out and made a strong cup of coffee for my self .
Leave that room...baaki jagah clean kar do ....I asked the house help as she was about to enter his room .

She left after cleaning and I prepared some lunch as it's already 12 in the afternoon.

He came out of his room after taking a bath and plopped on the couch.

I made a coffee for him and kept it on the table in front of him .

Shrishti.... actually kal raat....Vo ...

Don't give any explanation Arjun .
I don't want to know anything and beside that why do you think I would trust you ...
I asked him cutting him off in between.

Mene kuch nahi Kiya h yrrr.....He said frustrated massaging his forehead.
Who knows.....tumhari neck p lipstick marks and these nail marks tells a diffrent story ..

Tumhari harkate to nahi h trust vaali ....I taunted him  using his own words exactly and he sighed.

Don't trust me then I don't care....he said getting angry.
Ab kyu gussa aa raha h Arjun . Mujhpe allegations lagane k baad you expect me to trust you....I asked him.

So what you want me to do now ....he yelled .
Vahi karo jo tum mujhse expect karte ho.....kuki mei tumhari tarah planning plotting nahi kar sakti ...I retorted.

He stood up and went to his room and banged his door closed..
He came back after few minutes and left taking his car keys.

Arjun pov-

I drove to Akhil's apartment and rang the bell .
He opened his door and I barged in pushing him aside.

I need a Strong coffee....mera sar phat Raha h .....I said plopping on the couch .

He nodded and went to the kitchen and came back with a coffee after few minutes and sat in front of him.

She is not believing me .....I said taking a sip .
I guessed it in the morning only when she cried seeing the marks on your neck and I looked at him surprised.....

She was crying.....I asked and he nodded.
She was the one who called me and asked me to find you .

Aur jaha tak trust ki baat h ....I don't think your relationship is on that level where you have Mutual trust and understanding..
She didn't trust you ....but do you trust her ...He questioned me and I was dumbfound by what he just said .

I noticed yesterday only that you guys don't share a room . And observing your behaviour everything else made sense ....
You were the host still your wife was not in the party .....he said and I just sipped my coffee .

Arjun .....tujhe realise ho raha h ki tu abhi bhi apne past mei stuck h .....
You are sub consciously comparing Parul and Shrishti....he said and I looked at him surprised.

I don't know why you married her on the first place when you are clearly against the idea of marriage after your break up .
But now you are ruining her life Arjun .....He said and I groaned.

I had a doubt that she wants Vihaan after her boyfriend cheated her ....I said making him gasp .
What???? ....he asked his face morphed with shock .

I then told him everything and he got really angry and landed a punch on my face making me fall back on the couch .

Saale sirf tere Shak ki vajah se and teri ghatiya girlfriend ki vajah se ek ladki ki zindagi ko khel bana diyaa tune ......he said grabbing my collar and I stayed mute.

He left me with a huff.
Do you even realise ki agar ye baat kisi ko pata chalegi to Vedika and Vihaan k relation par kya asar padega .

How many realations would get ruined.
You not only doubted Shrishti but Vedika's and Vihaan relationship too.

You own sister would hate you if she gets to know what you did with another girl in the name of protecting her .....He yelled at me .

Uncle -Aunty ka socha tune.......what they will to through when they will get to know the reality........Aaj vo tere p itna proud feel karte h ....teri shakal dekhna pasand nahi karenge.....

That girl was already going through so much ......the man she loved used her for his gains....when she somehow recovered from that another men forced her into marriage.....

She was about to get rapped by her ex boyfriend....and then you did even the worst.....

I feel like killing yog Arjun . I don't even know ki vo ladki tere saath reh kese rahi h itna sab hone k baad bhi and why she is not saying anything to anyone......He said clutching his head.

Whatever he said felt like some one just poured cold water over me .
The slap of reality really hit me harder.

I have comitted a sin . And I don't see any forgiveness for the deeds I have done .

I felt heavy in my chest and rushed to the washroom to puke my guts out.
I was hating my own reflection in the mirror.

My all the actions played in front of me like a film and I hated my self at this moment.

I punched at my reflection in the mirror repeatedly braking the mirror and making my knuckles bleed .

Have you lost your mind Arjun ....what are you doing ....Akhil dragged me out and pushed me on the couch .

I am feeling nothing at this moment but Guilty.
I am her culprit.....

He bandaged my hand after removing all the glass pieces and made me look at him .

Ye karne se kuch nahi hoga Arjun ....harming yourself won't heal your wounds ....

If you have realised you mistaken then let her decide now what she wants ....he said and I nodded with tears in my eyes .

Akhil ....how will I even face her ...I said as tears flowed out of my eyes and I cried falling on my knees .

I was punishing her for something she never did .....I said while crying and he just hugged me .

I don't know what should I say Arjun ....But I am glad that you atleast realised it before it's too late....he said .

I left his home and drove to my office.
It's Sunday today so....I would not find anyone there .

I went to my personal room attached to my cabin and started drinking again .

I cried regretting my every action and everything blanked out .

Here comes the triple update..
..
What will happen now ....Arjun realised his mistake....will that make things right .
Was Shrishti just waiting for his realisation.....
Do share your views and story is on 4th place now ....I still couldn't believe it as no other story achieved something like this ....

I will give tomorrow's update by late afternoon....around 2 'o clock ......
Good night...
I hope you guys can sleep peacefully after reading this update....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.8K 23
Kashi Tripaathi is a simple and kind-hearted girl. Her family belongs to a political background. She is the first born daughter after 4 generations...
620K 23.8K 87
Beautiful cover by : @xCherryBlossomx. 💞 Thank you so much for this cover. Hope you like it, as it's my first story... DON'T THINK IT'S NORMAL ARR...
191K 6.9K 42
Love can happen at any time , any place , any situation. No one can predict it. We cannot decide whom we love at few situations. It comes in such...
1.2M 76.4K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...