Aa Bi Jaa - Kareena

By lostfairy66

This story starts from Urmila track where again for the first time they meet......and how love blooms between... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

08

874 130 132
By lostfairy66

Next morning.....

The next morning, Karishma woke up feeling surprisingly relaxed than usual, with a lightness in her heart she got up and sat on the bed, As she stretched and yawned, the events of the previous night flooded back to her mind.

"Madam sir," she muttered to herself, her thoughts started to race. She looked around her room, scanning for any signs of the previous night event. and, her eyes fell upon her shirt, and she noticed bloodstains on it. Her heart skipped a beat as realization hit upon her. "Is ka matlab yeh sab sach tha, Jo b ta such ta, wo madam sir han," she whispered to herself with a racing heart, Without wasting a moment, she quickly got up and hurried towards her room, her mind was filled with concern and urgency.

Karishma stepped inside and and opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything, Urmila approached her, while saying, "Dekh kya ho gaya mery sath kal rat ko,?"

As Karishma hit her voice, Urmila's accent, her heart sank with the realization that it wasn't Haseena standing before her, but Urmila. and again the burden of the truth hit her hard, shattering the hope she had clung to. Lost in her thoughts, she felt like she cried until there's nothing left in her. she stood frozen until she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Haseena's touch snapped her out of her daze, reminding her of the reality she faced.

Karishma's heart sank as Urmila extended her hand, revealing a bandage. "Yeh dekh," Urmila said, offering her injured hand.

"Kaise hua yeh?" Karishma, asked with trembled voice mirroring her inner turmoil.

"Wo raat ko yahan khari thi is khaarki ke paas aur haath neeche rakh diya, toh yeh toota hua kanch chubh gaya." she pointed towards window.

Karishma, looked towards her hand and than towards her. she couldn't help but felt a surge of doubt and suspicion. without saying anything she made her way towards the window, for the confirmation. she inspected the broken glass and the stains.

"Arey yahi wla ha, dekh lia." Urmila said while moving towards her inwardly thanking God for making everything ready.

"Isi liye toh aayi thi tere room mein, dawa ke liye. Par aage tu..." She stopped mid sentence, looked towards her who was already looking at her with a layer of tears and sadness in her eyes.

"Ab sy mera room mein mat aana, aur mere saath dobara yeh mazaak karne ki himmat bhi mat karna," her voice trembled with emotions.

"Arey main toh apne kaam se hi aayi thi, woh toh tujhe dekha tu roo rhi ti, aur maine socha thodi himmat de doon." she said in apologetic way.

Karishma, without turning back, nodded silently and walked away. haseena looked at her retreating figure and than she took a deep sigh. she turned towards the window broken edge. " I am sorry Karishma for again breaking your hope, hum majboor han." she said as she heared the loud thud of door as Karishma closed the door of her room behind. "Hum jaantay thay, apko proof zaror chahiye hoga, akhir han tw police wali hi." she murmured softly, she looked towards her hand which was still soaked in blood and having wave of pain.
.
.
.
.

After a while they were on the dinning table for breakfast when Ami noticed her hand and asked Urmila, "Hath ko kya hua?"

"Woh window ky kanch se lag gaya." Urmila said plainly.

Ami nodded in understanding, "Han, wahan repairing ki zarorat ha, humne kai baar Haseena ko bola tha theek krwa le par usay yaad hi nahi rehta tha."

"Acha hua mujhe yaad nahi rehta, aaj bacha liya isne mujhe." Haseena thought to herself, and said to Ami. "koi bat ni, tora hi lga ha Kal tak tk ho jay ga."

Meanwhile Karishma got up. "Theek hai, Ami, hum jaate hain," she looked towards Urmila and said "aur tum tora Jaldi ao, hum bahar wait kar rahe hain." and than she left.

Ami turned towards Urmila and asked, "Kya hua hai, usay pareshan lag rahi hai?"

"Main nahi jaanti."

"Toh janno na, ab Haseena ka role kar rahi ho toh sahi se karo." Ami said.

"Ami, aap sahi keh rahi hain," haseena got up and said, she planted a kiss on Ami head. Ami looked at her in shock, and Haseena said with a smile, "Ab role sahi se karenge." Haseena left leaving Ami in surprise.
.
.
.
.
Haseena and Karishma reached the station, where the trio were engaged in their usual banter. Urmila entered and exclaimed, "Kya reh, yahan koi kaam bhi karta hai ya mast saara din bas gappe maarte ho?"

They looked in their direction, and stood up, saying, "Jai Hind, madam." Karishma reciprocated the greeting with saying, "Jai hind."

"Kya hai na, Urmila, hum toh kab se keh rahe the kaam karo, kaam karo, par humari sunta koun ha yahan." Pushpa g said while approaching her.

Santu and Cheetah exchanged surprised glances, and Cheetah said. "Nahi, Pushpa g, agar asa ha tw humein woh Lala ke papa ke qisse koun suna rahe tha abhi, jo aap ke liye parosi ka murga chura kar laaye the."

"Lala ke papa?" she said with shying smile while performing her usual step, leaving Urmila puzzled and surprised.

"Kuch nahi, aap ghabrao mat, inhein kabhi kabhi panic attack aata hai." Santu reassured her.

Karishma, who had been listening to their banter from few minutes, lost her cool and sternly said, "Ab kaam karo gy ya line hazir krn, sab ki!" everyone responded with a "Ji" while moving towards their desk.

"Han, kam karte hain, Karishma Singh, aap humare cabin mein aayiye." Haseena said while moving towards her cabin to which Karishma immediately said, "ji madam sir. " while moving behind her.

Both froze at their tracks, realizing what had just happened, much to everyone's surprise. "hassenaaaaaa kia kar dia yeh rat ka kaam ta, kiyunnnnn...." she screamed in her mind.

"Subah Ami ne bola sahi se karo, bta na sahi se ki ma. Arey, bohot acchi actress hai main, main kya kehti hoon, iske baad movies mein try karegi." she composed herself and said. She looked towards everyone face who were just standing there unable to react and than turned towards Karishma, whose eyes were fuming with anger.

Karishma raised her finger, to say something but Urmila intervened quickly. "Ummm, condition number 3!" Karishma closed her eyes for a brief moment and and than in anger, she punched the nearby wall hard that made haseena closed her eyes and with a final glance at Urmila, she stormed out of the station.

Throughout the day, Urmila attempted to engage with Karishma, even doing multiple tactics like teasing her during lunch to provoke a reaction. However, Karishma remained silent and unresponsive, refusing to engage in conversation.

After a long day, they were heading back home, with Karishma was driving and Haseena in the passenger seat. "Acha, ab maaf bi kar day na, subah se tumne aise mood phulaya hua hai," Urmila said to Karishma, but received no response. "Acha theek hai, main dubara kabhi bhi tere samne teri dilruba ki tarah baat nahi kary gi,"

She said but received a shooting look from Karishma a hint of not to say anything further.

Haseena after many attempt looked out of the window, lost in her thoughts. "Urmila ban kar bahut zyada minnaten karwa rahi hain ap hum se, Karishma Singh, sab hissab layn gay ap sy ak din," she thought to herself, and a smile played on her lips.

As she glanced back at the road, she turned towards her and said "Arey, kahan ja rahe hain hum? Yahan say toh nahi jaty hum roz," she asked, wondering what might be happening.

"Dusra rasta hai, wahan kuch kaam chal raha hai is liye."Karishma replied calmly.

Urmila took a deep breath and leaned back on her seat. She closed her eyes, intending to rest for a moment during the journey. However, her peace was interrupted when she sensed a change in the jeep movement. With a jolt, she opened her eyes to find the jeep jumping off from the track. The jeep seemed to be struggling, and haseena instincts told her that they were in danger. she looked towards Karishma who was just staring in the space, lost in her thoughts without paying any attention. "karishma Singh......" Haseena screamed loudly while trying to manage the steering wheel that made her out of her lost state. karishma looked around tried to absorb the situation, anxiety gripped her as she immediately struggled to control the jeep but it was too late. she realized that the situation was beyond her grasp. As the jeep moved uncontrollably, Karishma immediately reached out and placed her hand over Haseena's chest, shielding her from the collision. and in blink of eye there was a loud impact as the jeep collided with a tree nearby, jolting both of them inside. but despite the jolt of the collision, Karishma's hand stayed firmly in place, acting as a barrier between Haseena and the danger ahead to protect her from collision.

The suddenness of the crash sent shock waves through haseena body, and she instinctively grabbed onto anything within reach to steady herself, her senses were on high alert as she tried to assess the situation.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked towards Karishma, whose head lay against the steering wheel. Panic surged through her veins as she realized the severity of the situation. "Karishma Singh!" she cried out, with voice trembling with fear. With trembling hands, she reached out to gently lift Karishma's head from the steering wheel.

Her heart sank as she saw blood oozing from a wound on Karishma's head. With a sense of urgency, Urmila quickly unbuckled her seatbelt, her hands were shaking as she struggled with the clasp. Finally freeing her, she got down and run towards her side, she opened the door and unbuckled her seat belt. she carefully pulled Karishma out of the jeep, ignoring her own discomfort and pain in hand. from earlier injury.

With great effort, haseena managed to took Karishma up against a nearby tree, her mind was racing as she tried to figure out what to do next. She felt a sense of helplessness wash over her as she realized the gravity of the situation, but she knew she had to stay strong for Karishma's sake.

With tears streaming down her face, Haseena gently tapped Karishma's cheeks, pleading with her to wake up. "Karishma Singh, hosh ma aayen, please aankhen kholiye," she whispered desperately, her voice choked with emotions. But there was no response from Karishma, who remained unconscious.

Haseena quickly ran back to the jeep in search of water. Finally finding a bottle some, she hurried back to Karishma's side. she splashed the water over Karishma's face, repeating, "Please, please, please, apko kuch nahi ho sakta, open your eyes, karishma Singh it's an order....." she cried out.

As the water trickled down Karishma's face, she stirred slightly, prompting a glimmer of hope in haseena eyes. "yes yes please....." Haseena smiled through her tears as she immediately wrapped Karishma in her embrace, holding her close for comfort.

As Haseena remained like that, her hands were still trembling uncontrollably. This wasn't just about duty or country anymore, it was about someone she cared for deeply. The fearless Haseena Malik, who had faced bullets without flinching, now felt her chest constrict with a suffocating fear.

She realized that she could bear anything, can face anything as long as she didn't lose this person who meant so much to her.

Seeing Karishma in such a vulnerable state shattered the walls she had built around herself. Her heart raced with anxiety, feeling like it might burst out of her chest at any moment. Each moment felt like an eternity, and she feared she might collapse under the weight of her emotions.

The sight of Karishma lying there, unconscious and wounded, shook her to her core. Despite her training and years of experience, she felt powerless and overwhelmed. The mere thought of losing her was unbearable, and she struggled to keep herself composed as panic threatened to consume her.

In that moment, Haseena realized that no amount of training or preparation could shield her from the pain of seeing a loved one in danger. She felt vulnerable and exposed, her facade of strength crumbled. Yet, among the chaos of her emotions, she tried to remained composed, to do whatever it took her to save her.

Haseena remembered Karishma's phone in her pocket. she again made her leaned back and with trembling hands, she retrieved it from her pocket and dialed a number with shaking fingers, her heart was pounding with fear and urgency.

Meanwhile Karishma's half conscious ramblings, Haseena heard the words "madam sir ko goli yahan," causing her to freeze in shock. She glanced around, her heart started to pound with realization, it was the same location where she had faced bullets before.

Holding her breath, Haseena again looked around anxiously, her mind was racing with worry and fear. But in that moment, realization hit her hard that why all this happened moments ago.

Do comment your precious thoughts and do vote if you like it.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 3.3K 36
Kareena Love story 🦋❣️
173K 20.6K 99
it's another fiction story on beloved #KarEeena it's a pure fiction.. don't campare it with the real life..
7.7K 1.2K 17
Sometimes second chances make u believe in worship of love 🦋 "Following a painful breakup, our protagonist, a resilient woman, embarks on a journey...
34K 3K 16
So, I am back with another KarEena's Love Story. This story is dedicated to those unspoken, unclaimed and uncared relations of love which we choose t...