Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Spinfoxie द्वारा

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... अधिक

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

39-40

49 3 2
Spinfoxie द्वारा

Chapter 39:

Why did the classmates turn against each other?

Why did the principal lead a group to fight?

Is it the loss of morality or the temptation of herrings behind the punches of reliable adults?

Let's zoom in on today's protagonist - the herring bomb.

Red, as bright as fire.

Black, as heavy as ink.

One black and one red intertwined in the air, collided, separated, and fell.

Below, everyone moved.

The first person to appear was Zenyuan Maki-san.

I saw her leaping high, far ahead of everyone with her upgraded sky and curse-bound physique, directly rising thirty to forty meters, successfully grabbed the red bomb, and became the first lucky person to eat the crab.

Holding a red bomb in her hand, she reversed 365 in the air, used an upside-down golden hook, and kicked the black herring bomb toward the panda following her.

Hey!

Don't even think about herring bombs coming near me!

The panda said "I'll fight~~~", and swung its claws in the air, hitting Noctua Zhengdao.

"The right way, catch the ball."

You are really a good boy to your father.

Noctua was so moved that he passed the herring bomb to Nanami Kento on the spot.

He was given love and care from the principal.

The reliable adults were also moved and passed on this love to the next generation - Inujuanji's classmate.

"Dried bonito!"

Inugomaki was flattered by his senior's care and felt that he was not worthy of it, so he immediately transferred this strong love to Otoko Yuta.

But Yiguyou is no longer the clumsy boy he once was. After this period of special training, he has become a good guy.

Niu Gu Lu Gu kicked hard, and the herring can flew straight up into the clouds.

And just as it disappeared from everyone's eyes, everyone's eyes instantly focused on the red bomb in Maki's hand.

This is what they should focus on!

Zenyuan Maki was naturally prepared for this. As soon as she landed, she immediately ran towards the forest.

There are many trees and obstacles in the jungle, making it a perfect place to hide.

But can everyone make her wish come true?

Of course not.

But he saw Inumaki classmate pull down his collar and shout to Maki in a cold and gentle voice: "Don't move!" With the

curse added, Maki immediately froze in place.

Damn it!

A trace of anger flashed in her eyes, she was careless!

"Growing tendons", one hit, Gojuanji raised his hand to gesture, took away the red bomb in three steps and two steps, and jumped away.

But not long after he was happy, he was kicked in the calf by a sliding shovel from the panda coming from behind. His body staggered and fell backward. The red bomb came out of his hand and was quickly snatched away by the panda.

"Thanks, Ji."

Gojuanji angrily shouted: "Tuna!"

Cunning panda!

Don't even think about taking my eggs!

Dog Juanji did a backflip on the spot, bent his waist backward, grabbed the panda's right leg with both hands, and pulled the panda to the ground with one force. The two rolled together, and then separated at an extremely fast speed, fighting left and right. stable.

They looked at each other, their eyes clashing.

"I didn't expect, Ji, that we would reach this point." Panda looked at his former friend and said in a heavy tone.

Dog Juan Ji also had a heavy face: "Mayonnaise!"

"I don't want to hurt you." The panda had tears in his eyes: "Give up Ji, I'll treat you to rice balls for a month." "

I can't become a panda smelly!"

" Bonito! Fish! Do it!" Dog Juanji crossed his hands and shook his head like a rattle. Then he covered his heart with his hands, his voice was hoarse and sad: "Tuna...Marlin, egg yolk...Jiangjiang." "

No?" Panda Extremely disappointed and grieved: "It seems that this battle between us is inevitable."

He clenched his fists with both hands and wrapped the spell around him: "Then, let us speak with our strength!"

The wind blew the dog curls. The thorny bangs blow the panda's fur.

The two explained each other, and invisible spells collided in the air.

Immediately, the two of them moved at the same time.

He saw Inujuan's classmate punching hard, and Panda dodging left and right.

Inujuan classmate used the shadowless kick again, the panda rolled with the donkey, and the red bomb rolled shyly in the hands of one person and one bear, like a Mary Sue being fought over by the male god.

At this time, a sudden "stop!" was heard.

But it was Niu Gu Lu Gu who used a curse to sneak attack and hit their acupuncture points in the air.

This caused the two people to move in unison.

The red ball fell and was caught by Niu Gulu Gu.

"I'm sorry, everyone."

"I won't lose this time!"

The pure stinky warrior clicked!

Panda;&& Goujuan: "..."

Damn you Tai!

Tuna mayonnaise!

They looked at Niu Gu Lu Gu's leaving figure, with blazing fire in their eyes.

Spellcaster/Panda never give up!

After the immobilization effect wore off, the panda and the dog Juanji looked at each other and ran towards Yigu.

"Youta! Stop!"

"Tuna!"

They split up and blocked the way forward.

Seeing this, Yigu Youtai bent his knees, jumped up, and jumped to a tree trunk aside, before he could stand firm.

There was a "boom".

His feet shook violently, and in just a blink of an eye, the tree shattered with a crash.

But it was Maki who smashed the tree into pieces with her fist.

Just as Otogu Youta was stabilizing his body, there was a heavy blow to the abdomen. The dark green high ponytail slid out in an arc in front of his eyes, and the red bomb in his hand was already taken away.

"I took this."

Thick smoke rose, leaves splashed, and sand flew among the rocks.

The panda and the dog Juanji decisively gave up without Mary—ah, no, without the red bomb. Otoko Yuta turned around and ran towards Maki.

The first-year students here are fighting enthusiastically, while the two adults there are standing with their hands folded, watching the battle calmly.

"Nanami, aren't you coming?" Noctua asked.

"I am a first-level magician and have more combat experience than them. If I take action from the beginning, I will be a bit out of luck." Nanami Kento pushed the swimming goggles on the bridge of his nose: "Mr. Noctua, won't you take action? "

Don't be in a hurry." Noctua said slowly, "Let the juniors play for a while first."

"As you said, we started to bully the younger ones."

The two adults prepared to let the bombs fly for a while. .

So the bombs kept flying.

I saw Gojuanji and Panda joining forces to attack, and Maki fought with all his strength.

They come and go, dodge and retreat, advance and retreat.

After more than a dozen consecutive attacks, the bomb was in Gojuan's hands.

"Yeah~ Shengjinzi~"

Inumaru turned around and ran away, not wanting to face the joint attack of Panda and Maki. The treasure that was still warm was snatched away by Panda before it was covered.

"Tuna!"

Inujuanji wilted aggrievedly for a moment, and soon, he and Maki were full of energy, blocking the panda.

The three of them were fighting for it again, standing there, and suddenly found that the red bomb was gone.

Where did you go?

They looked at each other, confused for a moment, but soon they found Yuta Otoko, who was making noises and running away.

It turns out that he was secretly manipulated by Yigu Youtai, a warrior of pure love.

They snorted coldly and attacked with their entire army.

"Stop! Yigu!"

"Tuna!!!"

"Stop!!!"

So, very quickly, the three-person melee turned into a four-person melee.

Everyone is grabbing, and no one is giving in.

When one person succeeds, the other three immediately attack together. We can't tell you apart, and we can't evacuate from the battlefield.

Maki thought, it can't go on like this.

No one gets the best of it, and both sides may end up losing.

It was better to deal with these troublesome guys first, so she took the time to launch a combo and kicked the red bomb high into the sky.

At the same time, the herring bomb flying in the sky fell.

White teeth!

The herring bomb is coming!

Ah retreat!

Ah retreat!

Ah, retreat, retreat! !

The crowd instantly dispersed like birds and retreated three meters neatly.

It's really disgusting written all over his body.

No one wants to pick it up.

So, the poor little herring, who was despised by others, was about to have a close relationship with Mother Earth.

You big pig trotters, did you forget that I landed, and you still eat herrings?

Obviously, everyone had not forgotten it, and soon, they also thought of this.

Oh no!

Yamei butterfly! ! !

Can't drop it! ! !

Their eyes widened again and they hurriedly went to pick it up.

The first one to catch it was classmate Niu Gulugu. He only held it for a second and then took the opportunity to stuff it to Gou Juan.

"Dried bonito!" Inumaki Tsutomu didn't take it for half a second, and handed it to Maki.

Maki didn't want it even more and immediately gave it to Panda.

How could the panda want it? He gave Yigu again.

Ototsu was passed to Inumaki again, and Inumaki was passed to Maki again.

Maki handed it to the panda again, and the panda again...

wait, is there some strange game mixed in?

Panda held the herring bomb and suddenly felt something was wrong.

So, he thought for a second, raised his hand, and threw: "The right way, catch the ball."

The good boy once again gave his old father his deep love.

When Old Father Noctua saw this, he happily shot back the herring bomb.

And he summoned the curse, preparing to let the good boy experience the love from his old father.

In this way, Herring Bomb, a little fairy that people both love and fear, entangled and fluttered with everyone.

A herring temptation was passionately staged in the air above the high school.

At this time, I don’t know who used too much force.

The little herring fairy flew away from the battlefield happily and was about to land.

Ah no! ! !

Everyone immediately had no intention of fighting, and quickly stretched out their hands to chase after him.

But I saw the little herring fairy flying, flying, flying, and then, it was caught by a big hand.

"Oh~"

The visitor played with the little goblin in his hand and asked curiously: "What are you playing?"

"It looks very interesting."

Yan Xi blinked and replied: "Playing with each other. Fight."

"What are you fighting for?" Gojo Satoru tossed the herring bomb in his hand: "This?" "

Huh? There's a countdown on it."

"Let me guess, you are trying to grab this before the countdown ends. A game?"

Everyone was strangely silent for a second, and then Panda said: "Satoru, do you want to play together?"

"Well..." Gojo Satoru touched his chin: "You want to play with the strongest Gojo teacher. A battle?"

"I feel like this is a bit bullying~"

"Please don't think so." Nanami Kento pushed up his glasses and said seriously: "Principal Noctua and I also participated in this game."

Ye Ye Mo Zhengdao answered with a serious face: "This is to test the results of the recent cultivation of the first-year students."

"Salmon, salmon!" Gojuanji nodded in agreement.

"Really..." Gojo Satoru tilted his head, feeling happy: "So, everyone has made a lot of progress recently?" "

We have indeed made a lot of progress." Maki raised her chin: "Let's compete with us. ."

"Ah, since you all said so." Gojo Satoru twisted his waist: "Then the strongest Gojo will fulfill your wishes~~~"

"Let me play with you~"

He said with a smile Announced: "If you can successfully grab the ball from me, Mr. Gojo will treat you to a feast~~~"

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi looked at Gojo Satoru with a complicated expression.

Everyone in the college really loves you deeply.

Chapter 40 At

this moment, there are still 11 minutes until the herring bomb explodes.

Gojo Satoru held the pocket with his left hand, bent his right elbow, and flexibly turned the herring bomb in his hand with his slender index finger.

"Megumi, come along." He waved to Fushiguro Megumi: "It's just the right time to connect and bond with everyone."

Fushiguro Megumi didn't care at all about bonding, but she could beat Gojo Satoru upright. , he was still very happy.

So Fushiguro Megumi happily joined the battlefield.

Yanxi stared at the canned herring in Gojo Satoru's hand, a little confused whether to remind him or not.

At this time, I heard Gojo Satoru say again: "You have to do it, Mina~"

He twisted his waist, pressed his legs, flexed his muscles, and said with a smile: "Don't lose too fast~" "

Although You are really weak."

"But I will let you go~"

Everyone: "..."

This arrogant guy!

It’s hard, the fist is hard!

Everyone in the high school looked at each other and saw the raging flames of war in each other's eyes.

Seeing this, Yan Xi silently swallowed the idea of ​​​​reminding him.

The battle continued like this.

Megumi Fushiguro knew very well about Gojo Satoru's strength, and it was not easy to grab the ball from him.

But it's not impossible.

After all, there are so many people here, and he has a lot of shikigami. As long as he finds the time well, he still has a chance to grab the ball.

Fushiguro Megumi spread her legs forward and backward, plans flying in her mind, and her hands in a summoning posture.

All is ready except for the opportunity.

The east wind will come soon.

But at this moment, Zenyuan Maki snorted coldly: "Stop talking nonsense."

As soon as these words were spoken, the battle horn sounded completely.

Fushiguro Megumi's face was solemn, and he made a dog's posture with his hands facing each other: "Jade——"

Before the word "dog" could be uttered, three strong winds passed by from both sides, and while the dust was flying, he saw that the three had already arrived. The shadow in front of Gojo Satoru.

Megumi Fushiguro: "..."

We are both magicians, is there something wrong with you?

Why are you so fast?

At this time, the only senior in the first year of high school was seen punching the air, and her fist hit the grass, causing an eight-meter deep hole in the ground.

Fushiguro Megumi: "!"

On the side, the curse master Gou Makiji jumped 80 meters, stepping on the tree trunk and climbed into the sky.

Megumi Fushiguro: "!!"

Look at the panda again.

Good guy, he directly uprooted the weeping willow and rushed up with the giant tree in his hand.

Fushiguro Megumi silently moved her gaze to the only boy in blue sportswear who didn't move.

But he smiled shyly at him, then inserted his bare hands into the ground, lifted up a large piece of lawn and smashed it over.

Fushiguro Megumi: "..."

Fushiguro Megumi silently put down the hand that summoned the shikigami.

Is this a magic college or a giant power college?

We agreed that we are about the same strength?

Why do you want me to play with this?

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻Obviously

, this brutal fighting style not only shocked Fushiguro Megumi, but even Gojo Satoru was confused for a moment.

I have only been away for half a month, why did your painting style change? Like this?

The fist with huge force cut through the air, carrying the fierce sound of the wind, and attacked him fiercely again.

Gojo Satoru was the ceiling in the end. Although he was shocked inside, his dodge movements were not slow.

While he was dodging, While pondering.

Although he always likes to leave tasks to his students, he still knows the strength of his beloved disciple very well.

Therefore, after just this simple fight, he discovered.

Maki and others are actually faster than before More than 7 times! It

's really amazing.

However, it was still a motor motor (not even close).

Gojo Satoru raised the corners of his mouth and suddenly turned his body to the right, avoiding Maki's blow.

"Ah~" He Coming behind Maki, he tilted his head back slightly and said with a smile: "It seems that you have indeed made a lot of progress."

After saying that, he dodged again and avoided the stick of the panda behind him.

"Not bad, Panda." He admired, turned around, and missed Yigu's blow.

"But, if it's just this level, there's nothing you can do to me~"

His words were certainly not bragging.

As the strongest in the world of magic, Gojo Satoru did have the arrogance.

Everyone knew this well and were not discouraged.

They did not stop and rushed forward again.

One after another, they did not give Gojo Satoru any time to breathe.

However, the first-year students finally He had not been in school for a long time and had too little combat experience.

After several rounds of attacks, he still could not do anything to the opponent.

So, next, the reliable adults appeared.

Nanami Tateto loosened his collar, pulled off his tie, and slowly took him Wrapping it around his hand, he clenched his fists and found a comfortable tightness.

Noctua Zhengdao raised his right hand, and the warlock activated it. More than a dozen curses came running from a distance and stood in front of him.

Chou Chou Chou Chou. The cursers tilted their heads and posed, looked at Gojo Satoru in unison, and then stretched out their right hands, folding the palm in half. They

expressed their meaning vividly.

Come here~

At this time, there was still time before the herring bomb exploded. 8 minutes.

7 minutes and 59 seconds.

The reliable adults moved.

Nanami Keyito did not rush forward immediately, but punched the ground, directly lifting up a huge cement slab.

Gojo Satoru's teleportation is limited Yes, he must calculate the distance between the two places, and there should be no obstacles around him.

In other words, the more obstacles there are, the more troublesome it will be for him to teleport.

While the gray cement board shattered in the air, Nanami built The man rushed in front of Gojo Satoru.

Although the reliable adults had not trained for a long time, his physical fitness was much stronger than before. With the blessing of the spell, he actually successfully intercepted Gojo Satoru.

Lian Nana Have Principal Ning and Noctua become stronger...

Gojo Satoru's six eyes observed the magic power on Nanami Kento's body through the bandage. The

magic power was much stronger than before, but this did not make his strength become It's like this now.

So, is this the quality of the physical body?

How did Yanxi do it?

I'm so curious.

Gojo Satoru smiled while avoiding the attack: "Hey~ Nana, you have also improved."

"Thank you. Your compliment." Nanami Kento responded without any pause in the moves in his hands.

There are not many opportunities like this to face Gojo Satoru. After all, Gojo Satoru and he are both really busy people, and he also wants to know how much he has improved during this time.

Thinking of this, Nanami Kento clenched his right fist, wrapped around the dark blue spell, and shot out with a black flash.

Gojo Satoru blocked it easily with No Lower Limit.

"Well~" He chuckled: "It seems I can't do it if I don't show some strength."

"Then let's get a little more serious."

As he said that, he moved his wrist and threw the herring bomb into the air. The black The herring bomb rotated in the air, reflecting the countdown showing 06:34.

At the same moment, Gojo Satoru struck out with both fists and turned into an afterimage. In just one breath, he launched a dozen moves against Nanami Kento.

Although Gojo Satoru is narcissistic and needs beating, he is indeed the strongest in the magic world.

Not long after, Qianhai Jianren was kicked out by the enemy.

Following closely are the Curses of Noctua's Righteous Path.

They are not strong, but they are very fast.

They huddled together and shot off quickly.

Swish, thump, thump, blocking his path.

There are still 4 minutes until the bomb explodes.

At this time, dark clouds shrouded the sky above. Gojo Satoru looked up and saw a boulder as big as a small mountain falling from the sky.

At the same time, there was a sound of piercing the sky on the right, and Maki was seen holding a giant tree more than ten meters high and drawing towards him.

Above, panda and dog Juan are sitting on the boulder, falling hard.

On the left, there are countless curses released by Noctua Zhengdao, blocking his teleportation.

On the right is Maki holding a giant tree with both hands.

Ahead is a reliable adult.

Behind him, there is Otoko Yuta who is waiting for the opportunity to move,

like a net of earth and heaven, entangling Gojo Satori in it.

Faced with such an attack, Gojo Satoru smiled.

"Ah~ I'm a little excited~" Gojo Satoru's mouth slowly elongated: "Mina, it's really great~" "

Hahaha~"

"I saw it~"

"Your hard work~~~"

"But still-" He turned around suddenly and punched the cursers.

As soon as [He] took action, the huge force suddenly sent a group of curses flying.

Gojo Satoru's figure also disappeared instantly.

When he reappeared, he fell from the air and kicked Gojuan and Panda away.

"It's a little worse -"

Goujuan and Panda, KO.

Then, Gojo Satoru stamped his foot hard, and the boulder fell, smashing the giant tree in Maki's hand.

He passed through the scattered rubble and tree limbs at the speed of light. He pulled Maki's wrist with his right hand, turned it 360 degrees, and hit Otoko.

Otoko and Maki, KO

At this time, there are still 58 seconds before the herring bomb explodes.

Gojo Satoru crossed his hands and clasped his hands together, activated without limit, and instantly appeared behind Nanami Kento.

Nanami Kento's hair stood on end, and he turned around quickly. What greeted him was the seven or eight punches thrown by Gojo Satoru in the blink of an eye.

After all his moves, he could dodge one blow but not the next one.

After Nanami Kento fought tenaciously for thirty seconds, he was blown away by a punch.

Qihai Jianren, out.

At this moment, there are still 28 seconds before the herring bomb explodes.

"Next..." Gojo Satoru looked at Noctua Masami.

He took a step and was in front of Noctua's true path in an instant.

As a curse mage, Night Moth Zhengdao's close attacks are even less effective.

But for the principal's sake, he held on tenaciously for 21 seconds.

At this time, there are 7 seconds left in the countdown for the herring bomb.

Seven seconds...

the dust settled and Gojo Satoru caught the falling herring bomb.

Six seconds...

Gojo Satoru looked at the defeated people and laughed arrogantly with his hands on his hips: "Hahaha~"

Five seconds...

He said with a smile: "I had a great time~"

Four seconds...

He threw it away With the herring bomb in his hand, he said proudly: "It seems that you won't be able to eat Teacher Gojo's feast."

Three seconds...

"What a pity."

Two seconds...

"Well~"

"Keep working hard~"

After Gojo Satoru finished speaking, he suddenly noticed something was wrong with everyone's expressions.

Something's wrong, this doesn't look like a loser's expression.

On the contrary...

happy?

Um?

Why are you happy?

Gojo Satoru suddenly had a bad feeling.

There must be something he didn't notice!

what is it then?

at this time.

"Ding"

the bomb in his hand made a slight sound.

The countdown is over!

The next moment,

"Bang!"

The bomb exploded, and the rich, overwhelming stench rushed to his face instantly, covering him in the blink of an eye.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru, the strongest in the world of magic, the official ceiling, the nightmare of curse masters, the devil of curse spirits, has never been defeated since high school.

I have lived a life of unrestrained love for freedom, but today I was defeated by a herring bomb.

No lower limit. Although it is known as the strongest turtle shell and can keep everything away from you, it can't block the gas.

Not to mention that he held it in his hand without any precautions. Therefore, the sour taste of the herring rushed directly into his mind, which was comparable to a shot of infinite air, and successfully made his brain freeze.

He shook his hands, legs, and lips, with a ferocious expression on his face for a second, and then...

"vomit~~"

The cat, who always had a sweet tooth, was vomited.

When the sweet cat turned into a smelly cat, the flashlights lit up one after another in an instant.

Amidst the continuous shooting sound of "click, click, click", Fushiguro Megumi saw the mobile phones raised in unison by everyone in the high school.

Fushiguro Megumi was silent for a moment, and then decisively took out her mobile phone and took a photo.

Yan Xi: "..."

Mr. Gojo... From now on... we'd better be a good person...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.2K 250 5
During the crisis, he got drunk... They tried to stop him but were shot instead... Everyone's watching, while he just laughs... Angrily, they t...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12.9K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
2.1K 89 27
Alternative Title: 钞能力大小姐 Author: It's a good baby Summary: As the eldest lady of the consortium, Qingyuan Xing has lived a pampered life since she w...