Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 4: Caging the Bird

6.7K 716 183
By Rainaloveforever

Author's pov

She came out of the homeopathy clinic. There is no admission going right now. It's already been two weeks. For the first few days, she was excited to search for some new opportunities in Dehradun. Now she is feeling tired. She has failed to see any more options here.

She got tensed now. Where will she go now? Her savings are at the edge. She has to find something as soon as possible. She doesn't want to do any corporate job. She wants to do only homeopathy. But there is no opportunity around.

Dharmesh came in the evening. He was looking very excited.

"You won't believe Tara but our hospital is changing a lot. Nawab Saab has increased our fellowships and he has appointed very well renowned professors to teach us...We are going to explore many opportunities soon.."

Tara felt so restless after hearing all these. She always wanted to learn from some renowned professors. She even requested Dr. Nidhi many times to bring some famous doctors in their school but they charged a lot per class. Due to their poor funds they never able to appoint such teachers. But now all these are happening and she is not a part of this.

Tara felt so sad.

"My luck is bad...but I'm happy for you"

She said in a very low voice. She is feeling deprived at this moment.

"Tara, why don't you talk to Dr Nidhi...she can request Ibrahim sir for you... actually these days, they are spending too much time alone...In fact there is a rumour that Nawab Saab is showing too much interest in Dr. Nidhi"

This was shocking news for Tara. She looked at Dharmesh in extreme shock.

"God promise Tara..everyone is now talking about this...In fact many of the girl interns are getting jelaous of Dr. Nidhi...They have also tried to grab his attention but he never looked at any other woman..."

Tara just hummed in response but her inside is screaming in too much happiness. If this news is true then she could be the happiest person to know this.

"Okay bye... I'm getting late...Nawab Saab is very particular about the timing"

Dharmesh finally left.

Tara walked near the window. The beauty of this city always helps to calm her senses. She smiled slightly. She is now positive about life.

.......................

"You want a chance?"

Nidhi asked Tara. She came in the morning to meet Nidhi.

"Look Tara...he is very strict about our hospital now...I don't know how to ask him about this....he didn't like your personality...I really don't know how to convince him"

Nidhi said in hesitation.

"I understand Mam...it's okay"

Tara walked out from there. Dr. Nidhi was her only way of communication. She has no guts to go there by herself and talk to Ibrahim on this matter. She is still scared of his presence in this city but her trauma has reduced a bit after knowing that he is taking interest in Nidhi.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the car entering the gate. She moved aside and the car stopped. The driver got down and opened the door for the owner.

Tara's breathing got hitched in her throat when she saw Ibrahim coming out. He is wearing black suit this time. Her eyes fell on his watch which is shining more than the sun of Dehradun. From head to toe his personality is only screaming wealth and power.

Tara stood frozen when he walked inside Nidhi's house. His every step was filled with dominance. It felt like he has own everything here and now he is ready to claim his rights.

Tara walked out slowly. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She frowned after seeing Nidhi's number. She picked up the call.

"Tara, come inside right now...He is here..You can request him for your internship...come quick"

"But...mam....."

Before she could finish her sentence, the call got disconnected.

Tara stood in tension. What she should do now? She paced back and forth in tension. The past memories kept appearing on her mind. The way he talked on their first night. The way he always followed her everywhere. The way he looked at her!

She felt shivers after remembering those moments.

At the same time she thought about her career. If she has to survive here and make something of her own, she has to complete her internship.

May be he has changed...

He is not that Ibrahim anymore. He is the Nawab. Now he will chose someone of his own class. Not someone like Tara.

She uttered these words and gathered courage.

Slowly she took her steps inside. Her heart was hammering so loudly.

After entering the house, she felt paralysed. All the fear suddenly returned. The day flashed in her memory when she left her city and came here. Tears gathered into her eyes. Why she is so timid? Why she can't face her fear? Why God has made her like this?

"Tara...come...I have told him..now he wants to talk to you"

Before she could understand anything, Nidhi pulled her inside and she directly landed in front of Ibrahim who is sitting on a sofa and busy on his phone.

Tara's knees started to shake in fear. Sweat appeared on her forehead and she totally lost her mind in terror.

"Nawab Saab...She is Tara"

Nidhi said.

Tara closed her eyes in fear. Her breathing is uneven and she felt like to run away from this place as soon as possible.

"Don't get scared..."

Nidhi almost whispered on her ear. Tara slowly opened her eyes and find him still busy on his phone.

She doesn't know why but her fear slowly started to fade.

Ibrahim was typing something on his phone. It felt like he doesn't care that someone is standing here.

"Sir...."

Nidhi tried to grab his attention.

"Yes Nidhi...Sorry I was busy in checking my mails"

Now his eyes fell on Tara.

Her soul left her body after meeting his gaze. She kept on staring at him in fear. She doesn't know how much time went but it felt like she is standing here for years and waiting for her death penalty.

"Tara..I know her, she is from my city"

This was shocking! Tara sensed his blank voice. His eyes were not showing any emotions. It felt like her existence doesn't matter to him at all.

"Wow... that's amazing... actually Nawab Saab, she is a very good intern and she has noone in this city...The fellowship was important for her...She is very much sincere...."

Ibrahim stopped Nidhi by showing his hand.

"I don't care about all these...I have selected the best for the hospital..If she wants she can join as a nurse..but I don't think she can be a doctor"

Ibrahim's cold words made her numb. She lowered her eyes.

"Nidhi mam, you father has called in landline..."

A maid came inside.

"Okay...I will just be back"

Nidhi left the room suddenly. Tara got scared when she left suddenly like this.

This time she find him standing up. She immediately took back steps. Now he will show his real face to her. Tears gathered into her eyes.

"Please........"

A pleading automatically left her mouth.

"Listen, noone should know about our past...I have a reputation here and I don't want my name to be in any way get attached with you...so it will be better if you shut your mouth...Am I clear?"

Tara's mouth got widened after hearing him. He was looking furious at this moment. His eyes were showing only ignorance.

"If you tell anyone about our fake marriage, then i will throw you out of this city...Your sister has already done enough"

Tara lowered her eyes instantly. After seeing his temper she got numb. At the same time she felt good. He is actually hating her!!!

"I..I..want..my internship back.."

She doesn't know from where she got the courage. May be his hate gave her courage.

She didn't look at him while saying this. She doesn't know where he is looking right now but he actually went silent.

Tara slowly lift her eyes and find him looking at her. His eyes got covered with the blank gaze again.

"Fine..prove it then. If you can make 90 percent marks in this sem, i will make your position permanent"

A broad smile covered her face instantly. The reaction was spontaneous.

"Thank you Sir...Thank you"

He averted his gaze and walked out hurriedly. It felt like he is escaping. Tara got a bit shocked. May be her presence is giving him disgust.

"He doesn't like me..."

She mumbled and smiled back to back. At the same time Nidhi entered.

"Oh my god! Did you really got your internship back?"

She asked after seeing Tara's smiling face.

"I have to score 90 percent in this year..I will do my best mam...and thank you so much..."

Nidhi smiled after seeing her innocence.

"It's fine dear...see you tomorrow"

.....................

Tara was on cloud nine. It felt like today she got relieved from her fear. He hates her actually!

This thing is giving her peace. She never knew that she will be happy after witnessing someone's hate.

He is actually ashamed of their marriage. The past was just his immaturity. May be he got attracted towards Tara. But now he realised that Tara has nothing special in her. Nidhi is far more beautiful and elegant than her.

"Di was right...it was just his infatuation for me...now he realised his mistakes.."

Tara decided to call Dharmesh. She will give him a treat today.

..............................

He leaned on his sofa and closed his eyes. The servants came and arranged drink on his table along with some dry fruits.

He held the drink and took a sip. Her smiling face appeared in front of his eyes.

He inhaled sharply. Only he knows how badly he controlled himself that moment.

When she was smiling like that in front of him, he saw her lips. They were seducing him with that innocent smile. Her lips are pinkish. The corner of her lips is beautiful. He lost his mind for few seconds. He felt like to grab her by her waist and suck those lips till they bleed.

They were like his heaven. When he will get the chance to kiss her madly? He wants to see her gasping for air when he will make her breathless.

He sipped his drink slowly. Her face is not leaving his mind even for a second.

He saw her happiness when he scolded her. She was actually feeling relieved.

"tsk tsk tsk....What will you do Jaan when you will know my intention"

He walked inside his bedroom. She was right here two weeks back. He fell on the bed on his stomach. He inhaled the pillow deeply. Her smell is fading. He pressed his lips on the pillow.

"Very soon...Very soon"

He whispered darkly.

He turned on his back and looked at the ceiling. He has engraved her name everywhere. He removed his shirt. He touched his chest. He has tattooed her name on his heart. He has spent the last two years by watching this name.

Whenever he felt lonely, he used to touch her name. It gave him the feelings of her presence. He has craved for her like a hungry lion. He has spent so many restless nights in her thought. His responsibilities and his works didn't allow him to go after her. He was waiting for the right time. Now it has came.

His chain of thoughts broke with a text on his phone.

"Sir, Queen is having dinner with Dharmesh in Hill view restaurant"

He read the text with his blank gaze. He clenched his jaw few times.

This boy is messing too much. He will die soon.

He immediately stood up and left his bedroom. He took his car keys and came out of his manison. The driver opened the door immediately.

"No need to come..."

He got inside the car and drove off. He is a bit drunk but his jealousy took over his mind.

He reached the restaurant before time due to his rash driving. He parked his car and entered the restaurant with urgent strides. The manager recognised him and immediately he came running.

"Nawab Saab....Aap?"

He showed him his hand and walked forward. Finally his eyes fell on the corner. There she is sitting with that boy Dharmesh.

His knuchles turned white. His inside got burned with pure hatred for this boy. He took out his gun and decided to shot him right here.

Slowly his angry expression turned into an evil smile. He shoved his gun inside his pocket. He ran his hand through his hair.

He called the manager and told him something. The manager was shocked but he agreed immediately. He has no guts to deny him.

He took his position a bit away from them. She is smiling with Dharmesh!

She should also be punished for that. She can only smile around him.

The manager served them the dinner. The boy started to eat like a classless shit. Ibrahim felt utter disgust from inside.

Dharmesh was eating very happily. Tara was also eating. She is feeling very good today. They have ordered mixed chow and fish finger.

Suddenly Dharmesh stopped eating. He slowly opened his mouth and took out something from his mouth.

When Tara saw it, she felt like to throw up.

It's a dead cockroach.

Dharmesh immediately threw the food on the table and ran towards the basin. Tara followed him instantly.

A very satisfactory smile covered on Ibrahim's face. He eye signalled the manager and he nodded his head. The manager walked towards Dharmesh.

"What is this? You can't vomit here...get out from my restaurant right now"

The manager shouted.

"Your food is dirty...we got a cockroach in the chowmin"

Tara said.

"You both are lying...just leave my place, otherwise I will tell my men"

"We won't pay the bill..."

Dharmesh said finally. The manager immediately called his men. They suddenly started to beat Dharmesh.

Tara got really shocked after seeing this.

"Don't...why are you beating him...leave him....I will call the police..."

She was also crying after seeing their inhuman act. But they kept in beating Dharmesh so cruelly.

Tara turned her head to seek help from people but they are already leaving the restaurant one by one.

She ran outside in search of some help. Suddenly she saw Ibrahim standing near the entrance and talking in phone with someone.

"Yes Nidhi...Good night"

Tara didn't expect him here at this moment. She got scared first but then she decided to ask for his help.

"Sir..they are beating my friend"

Ibrahim's eyes fell on her. She find him looking at her in irritation.

"So? I haven't came here to solve your issues...Go to the police station"

He was about to got inside his car but stopped when he felt her presence behind him. He inhaled her fragrance deeply. His drunken mind told him to grab her and shove her inside his car.

"Sir...Please ..sir..."

Her tone melted his inside. This girl is the epitome of cuteness.

He slowly turned his face at her.

"Wait in my car..."

He walked passed her. He clenched his jaw many times while crossing her. This is a torture. Her presence is a torture. He has no idea how will he going to control himself in upcoming days. One day or the other he will end up forcing her!

Tara stood in tension. She didn't get the courage to sit inside his car.

After few minutes, Ibrahim appeared with Dharmesh. Dharmesh's face is bruised and he is now crying. Tara felt so sad for him.

"Get in my car...I will take you to the hospital"

Ibrahim got in his car. Tara and Dharmesh was about to get in the passengers seat but Ibrahim looked at them from the mirror.

"I'm not your driver"

They understood what he said and they both become embarrassed.

Dharmesh immediately opened the front door and sat beside Ibrahim while Tara sat on the back side.

Ibrahim thought Tara will sit with him but now this shit man Dharmesh is sitting with him. He started his engine.

The ride was extremely awkward for Tara. She kept on looking outside but she felt something weird. It felt like she is under a deep gaze. Many times her eyes fell on the mirror and she find Ibrahim driving the car attentively. Still she felt shivers throughout the ride.

They reached the same hospital where few days back they came.

Ibrahim stopped the car. Tara was about to get down but Ibrahim stopped her. He called a nurse. Within a minute the nurse came out and helped Dharmesh to come out of the car.

Tara decided to follow them. She was about to open the door but suddenly the car took its motion and drove off.

Tara's eyes got widened and she looked at Ibrahim in pure horror.

"Sir...what...are..you?"

"We have some important things to discuss"

Tara's soul left her body. She felt so dizzy. Her eyes fell on the mirror and she find him staring at her in pure silence.

"Please......"

She started to cry in fear after seeing his gaze on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8K 172
This story is about ibrahim khan who is extremely powerful, handsome, rich, only son of his parents intelligent..... and soon to be king of maafia...
407K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
52.9K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...