forever and always - afi [SLO...

By conspiracy-ash_

fay meets ashton through instagram via dms. 2 years later, they are now engaged, and fay is expecting triplet... More

🫧 cast 🫧
🫧 prologue 🫧
🫧 1 🫧
🫧 2 🫧
🫧 3 🫧
🫧 4 🫧
🫧 5 🫧
🫧 6 🫧
🫧 7 🫧
🫧 8 🫧
🫧 9 🫧
🫧 10 🫧
🫧 11 🫧
🫧 12 🫧
🫧 13 🫧
🫧 14 🫧
🫧 15 🫧
🫧 16 🫧
🫧 17 🫧
🫧 18 🫧
🫧 19 🫧
🫧 20 🫧
🫧 21 🫧
🫧 22 🫧
🫧 23 🫧
🫧 24 🫧
🫧 25 🫧
🫧 26 🫧
🫧 27 🫧
🫧 28 🫧
🫧 29 🫧
🫧 30 🫧
🫧 31 🫧
🫧 32 🫧
🫧 33 🫧
🫧 34 🫧
🫧 35 🫧
🫧 36 🫧
🫧 37 🫧
🫧 38 🫧
🫧 39 🫧
🫧 40 🫧
🫧 42 🫧
🫧 43 🫧
🫧 44 🫧

🫧 41 🫧

10 3 0
By conspiracy-ash_

jan 20, 2021 - week 23 - 2:43 am (sorry for skipping a bit)

she and ashton were sleeping side by side. after scaring ashton quite a lot, she was being on watch. ashton was keeping her by his side at all times basically. she enjoyed it though. she never really got protective ashton anymore.

she loved that she was back in his arms. it was 2:43 am and she was awake, the babies were kicking and she just wasn't feeling being in ashton's arms right at this moment. she quietly slunk out of bed and grabbed the car keys. she liked the fact that she was on a late night drive by herself.

because ashton wasn't letting her out of his sights, so this was the only way. she listened to so much music and she stopped by target to get some candy and then she went to mcdonald's and got herself a large fry and a chocolate shake. she was definitely going to get in trouble for this, but you have to some fun while you can, especially before having kids.

i was having so much fun, sitting out in the middle of the target parking lot, listening to music from carplay, that my phone went off. it was ashton. i got away for at least 25 minutes, and i made the executive decision to go back home.

"hey babe. i am sorry for worrying you, but i made the executive decision to come home, so yeah, i'll see you in 10 minutes." and i hung up after that. not letting him talk at all. i made it home, got rid of all my evidence and went back inside the house.

ashton was not in the living room, but he was in the bedroom. but when i went in there he was still sound asleep in bed, then who did i just call and say that too? or it could've been me, just me and nobody called me. i grabbed ashton's hand and squeezed it to let him know that i was scared/awake.

that was a little quirk he learned from me. that when i squeeze his hand at night i had like a nightmare or i had a fear. he caught onto it quickly.

like two years ago when we met i wasn't getting very good sleep and it would result in me sleep walking. one time i did this i walked out of my house and woke up and i was on the edge of some cliff, like what did i do. and then i realized when i got my license that one night i drove while sleeping.

i really don't know how i did that, and then i did a pretend phone call to someone, but i realized that i didn't even do that.

i looked at the clock and it was 3:21 in the morning, so i was out on my own for at 35 minutes. that's scary to think about, when all you did were sleeping and that's what you did. i squeezed ashton's hand, to let him try and get the hint again.

he groaned and rolled over in response. he opened his eyes and saw me squeezing his hand. him seeing that action made him wake up fully. as he woke up she fled the bed and started pacing the room, just mumbling.

"babe...?" he asked.

"did you call me at all?"

"i was asleep this entire time, what's going on?"

"i swear that i answered your call and then i hung up."

"what's wrong?" he was starting to get concerned.

"please don't hate me after i tell you this."

"baby i won't hate you after this, but you are starting to scare me." he was fully sitting up in bed.

"i-i woke up at 2:43 this morning, and i couldn't sleep so i went out and took a drive. i got some midnight snacks, and then i swear that you called me and i answered saying i would be home in 10 minutes. but you said you didn't call me, so my brain is scattered."

"you went out at night, an hour ago?"

"yeah, but i don't remember doing some of those things. this has happened before."

"when did it happen?"

"when we started texting. i had my license by then and i drove on my own out at night, and then i woke up in the parking lot of the store the next morning, and the car was haphazardly parked.

i then looked everything up and i slept walked or drive. like it's scary to think that i actually did that. it was like 6 ish months before we met. and that was the last episode i had. i didn't think that i'd actually do it again."

ashton just sat there petrified for my life. he got up and walked over to me. "i really have to keep a close eye on you now. how can i help the major sleepwalking issue that you have?" he was looking into my eyes for an answer.

"i don't know, it's at random times." i mumbled into his shirt. he rubbed my back up and down. "can we go back to sleep? i wanna forget everything that has happened." "sure." he helped me back into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, making sure i was secure.

we cuddled for the rest of the night and even made it a point to sleep in the next day.

jan 21, 2021 - week 23 - 10:45 am

"did we sleep well, this morning?" ash asked. "did i do anything last night?" "your sleepwalking issue is a problem now, do you remember anything from last night?" "what did i do last night?" she asked. "y-you don't r-remember..?" he stuttered to say the sentence.

"what did i do?"

ashton couldn't. she forgot everything that happened 7 hours ago. he needed a minute to breathe, what was that? thoughts moved so fast in his mind. "i retracted that part of my memory out. i still know what i did and why. but i just refuse to remember that part." "you scared me, i thought you actually lost those memories." he held a hand to his chest.

"can we have breakfast now?" "it's more like brunch, but yeah, come on." ashton chose to forget that part for now, and just focused on getting food. ashton made the food and kept her in the kitchen to keep an eye on her. he was having trouble getting past, that she just retracted that whole entire memory without a care in the world. he just couldn't fathom that.

----1:34 pm----

ashton was looking stuff up about sleepwalking, are there any treatments, how can he help. he was doing that for most of the afternoon. he was writing notes down, listening to videos, anything to help me to not have another big episode.

i was in the other room, just reading another stephen king book. i loved his writing, and honestly just the plots were amazing. i highly reccommend that you read one.

ashton didn't come back for several hours as he was trying to learn everything about sleepwalking and how to help that person.

soon i fell asleep for my daily nap. i heard ashton get in bed next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. i cuddled more into him and fell asleep. i didn't wake up for hours, and i slept through dinner and more into the night. i was really tired.

i slept through the rest of the night, with ashton with me. he had dinner though, of course.

jan 22, 2021 - week 23 - 5:47 am

ashton had to get up early for the studio, so i laid in bed, still. he pushed hair out of my face, and planted a kiss on my forehead. then he left and his sid eof the bed was cold. i woke up after he stepped into the shower or at least getting to that point.

i stood up and went into the bathroom. he was looking at the mirror. with clothes on, don't worry. he saw me in the reflection, and smiled. "what are you doing up so early?" "i slept for a long time, it was time to get up." "alright." he took his shirt off, and i stared at him. "take a picture babe, it lasts longer." he smirked my directon.

"can i take a shower with you?" i asked him, puppy dog eyes showing. "come on." he pulled my hand and pulled me into the shower with him. we shared a much needed kiss. maybe shower sex wasn't a bad option..?

and the chapter is kinda a half cliffhanger, half regular chapter...but i'm like running out of things to write so,,,

- ASH 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 245 131
*Spin off of Instagram Luke Hemmings* What happens when a famous girl who is married to a guy in a band finds your instagram and wants you to meet he...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
295 51 12
Troubled with an unhappy past and the responsibility of being a mom can Kelsie find happiness. What lies ahead for her and her four new friends Calum...
6.5K 81 81
In which Tove meets Luke because of a picture on Instagram. (!mild trigger warning!) Includes alcoholism, self-harm, and suicidal thoughts.