Jenna Ortega Imagines/ One sh...

By LifewK

One shots of Jenna and her characters. Smut, fluff, angst all in this book. More

Second chance (J.O)
I'm here (V.C)
Chrismas (W.A)
Trust issues (J.O)
#1 Photographer (J.O)
A/N
Hurt (W.A)
Request are open
Jealous (T.C)*
Situationship (V.C)
Rumor (J.O)
Emmy's (J.O)*
Long distance (V.C)
Behind the scenes (T.C)
Second chance pt2. (J.O)
Parts???
Dinner? (J.O) 1/4
Can you wake up? (J.O) 2/4
What about me? (J.O) 3/4
One last time (J.O) 4/4
Just one (W.A)
Happy birthday (T.C)
The contract (J. O) 1/?
So we doing this 2/?
Time spent 3/?
it's fake remember 4/?
I'm fine 5/?
The what if's? 6/?
Romania 7/?
Don't play with my heart 8/?
Long Distance 9/?
Happy holidays 11/12
Mind Reader 12/12
Is it our time? (T.C)
Betrayal is best served cold (W.A)
Possessive (J.O)*
More than just a game (V.C)
Her bodyguard (J.O)
Quick question?!?!
Her bodyguard pt.2 (J.O)
Book in the works (J.O)
Sickness and through health (J.O)
Her bodyguard pt 3 (J.O)
What could've been (T.C)
Late night (W.A)
Coming home to you (J. O)
What more do you want (J.O)
Distance (V. C)
Distant pt2 (V.C)
Making up for lost time (J.O)*

New Addition 10/?

360 14 6
By LifewK

Jenna's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Y/n talked like we say good morning, good night, have a good day, and all that stuff but we haven't had a deep full conversation. Both of our schedules have been so crazy her making sure everything is good for her album and me with filming. I think she had said something about a brand endorsement but she didn't tell me what brand.

Y/nbeckham

Liked by 1,257,389
I am beyond grateful to be apart of the @Adidas team.

y/nismywife: my wife is so fine yall 😍
^y/f/ijforlife: you mean Jenna's wife
^user_132: that's if there even together still
^y/f/ijforlife: to be a fly on the wall during those Adidas press room meetings 😩
^y/nismyewife: REALLLLLL

Load more

So she part of Adidas now she could have mentioned that. Long distance sucks we have no time to talk and catch up I really miss her. It's October and her birthday is in a couple weeks by with my schedule and can't go see her. Ughhhhh I want her, her lips on mine, her arms around my waist.
________________________________
Y/n pov

My album is coming out in a couple of weeks and so I been stressed making sure everything is correct. I been missing Jenna like crazy lately, we haven't had time to talk just little good mornings and good nights and when we call either she's too tired or I'm sleep. It's driving me insane.

"Stop thinking about your Vampire and let's go" ever since he saw my hickey he's been calling Jenna my vampire. I laughed and drove back to my condo, Jay had to grab some things before heading back to Oakland. He said that him and my mom we're going to plan my album party with Sash, so I didn't have to worry about that anymore.

I dropped him off at LAX and went back to my condo and I had got a call from my beautiful woman.

Her face appeared on my screen "Hey babyyy"

"Hey babe"

"You tired?"

"No are you?"

"Nope, ok great cause we have a lot of catching up?" She set her phone up and looked at me.

"How's filming been?"

"It's been good just a lot of things getting done. I see your apart of the Adidas team now."

"Yeahhhh I meant to tell you but I just haven't had the time. I sorry beautiful."

"Mhmmm, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Honestly I don't know... oh I really want a puppy, or some jewelry."

"Oh okkk what kind of puppy?"

"Hold up I'll sent you the pictures"

"Awwwww they're adorable"

"Rightttt it's a pitbull and they have blue eyes"

"Baby when is you album release party?"

"Umm I think October 22 and then I'll have my birthday on the 24, why?"

"Just wondering."
________________________________
Jenna POV

After y/n showed me the puppy she wanted I was looking online to find her puppy. Two weeks past and I found the perfect breeder. The breeder was in Oakland and the puppy that I was looking at was just a couple days old and I paid for the puppy and then I texted Jay if he could pick the puppy up. He said yeah and I gave him money to grabs something's for the puppy.

Y/n's birthday party was today and since I couldn't be there the puppy is there to fill in my absence. Jay texted me saying that they are about to opening presents and he saved mine for last. He FaceTimed me and y/n was about to open the box with the puppy. She read the note attached to it.

Dear y/f/I ,
Since I couldn't be here with you I got something for you. Happy birthday pretty girl.
Love Jenna

"Where's my phone I need to call my woman" she looked around for her phone once she found it she called me.I hung up on Jay and answered her call.

"Heyyy baby"

"Heyyy babe I'm about to open you present"
She passed the phone to Jay and then she opened the box "OH MY GOSHHHHH" she said in a loud whisper and pulled him out the box. "He's beautiful, Jenna how did you get himmmm" Jay passed the phone back, I laughed "I have my ways, what are you going to name him?"

He began to open his eyes and she looked down "OH MY JENNA HE HAS BLUE EYESSSSS" everyone around started laughing and she held him "Blue Beckham welcome to the family" she put him down and he ran around.

She walked away and looked at me "Jenna thank you so much. I love himmmmm, and I love you too"

She just said I love you, I won y/n Beckham Loves meeee. I kept my composure "I love you too y/n and your welcome now go enjoy your party and your puppy" she laughed "ok but seriously thank you so muchhhhh" "your welcome" "have a good day on set" "have a great time" we hung up and I couldn't stop smiling. Y/n Beckham loves me, y/n Beckham loves meeeeee.

I just got back from filming and was in my trailer when I got a notification that I was tagged in a post from y/nbeckham.

y/nbeckham

Liked by zendaya, theofficialher & 2,314,598 others

y/nbeckham: Welcome to the Beckham family Blue 💙. Thank you to my beautiful girlfriend @jennaortega 💙

zendaya: Blue and Noon need a playdate like tomorrow
^y/nbeckham: your house or mine?

y/nismywife: awwwww Jenna got y/f/i a puppy 💙.

emmamyers: Blue's so cuteeeee 💙
^joysunday:  we're aunties 💙💙💙

jennaortega: your welcome my love 💙
^y/nbeckham: that's the only name you
can call me now 🫠

y/n&jenna4l: Blue Blue💙

load more
_____________________________
A/n
So Idk when imma end the mini series but no thinking I should've made it it's own storyline 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways I hope y'all have a nice day or night and I'll catch y'all in a bit
-k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 22.9K 89
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
150K 2.4K 36
Contains smut, angst, fluff and whatever else. Written in the you form! Reader is classified as female sorry...
11.8K 656 200
Peterick Oneshots! Fluff, smut, and angst! Book has been finished and there is a second one.
146K 1.6K 48
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1🏅- avaayala (9/27/23) #1🏅- insertmalereader (9/29/23)