๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๏ผŒ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

-chanelbaby

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ( the vampire diaries ) ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐–พ

๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

376 21 1
-chanelbaby

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 that morning to Kat stood above me, violently shaking me awake. We were now back at the Salvatore Boarding house after the eventful couple of days.

I followed my best friend into Damon's room to find him lying next to Elena, "I had a dream about Stefan." I heard the younger doppelgänger say. This caused my heart to drop as Kat told me the exact same thing, "It was more than just a pit in my stomach this time. It was real. It was like I was there with him. I saw Stefan walking out of this bar. It had a red awning and this broken neon sign. And he was screaming in pain." She explained.

"Route 29. Joe's Bar." Kat spoke as we made ourselves known in the doorway. Their eyes snapped up to us at our presence, "I think I had the exact same dream."

Damon rolled his eyes as he embedded further into his bed but the thought made my skin crawl. I was starting to think that Stefan wasn't just ignoring me. Something had happened to him.

𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 in my seat beside Kat as Damon drove to where the doppelgängers thought Stefan was. The Salvatore frowned as he glanced out the window, "Are you sure you know what you're looking for?"

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that last bar had a red awning and a neon sign."

Elena sighed, "I'll know when I see it."

"Me too." Kat cut in, "So, Elena, I couldn't help but overhear. You've been dreaming about Stefan all summer?"

I chuckled, "That must be really stressful in a new relationship." I said sarcastically.

"Especially when you're having those kinds of dreams next to his brother." My best friend added with a giggle.

"They weren't dreams." She defended, "It was just a feeling. Like something wasn't right with him."

Kat nodded, "Oh, sure. Get it. There's still a connection between you two. Maybe deep down, you know that he was your one true love and breaking up with him was a big mistake." She spoke, trying to wind up Damon.

I rolled my eyes at her words, trying to ease my jealousy, "You and Elena had the exact same dream on the exact same night. Why would that mean anything?" I scoffed, sarcasm laced in my tone.

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 relief once we finally reached the bar, following Damon and Elena inside. I had left Kat in the car to sleep, due to the fact she'd been lacking it lately.

"Can I get you something?" The woman at the bar spoke. I immediately noticed the bandage on her neck with blood oozing out of it.

"Yeah, sure." The man nodded as he leaned against the bar, "Why don't you tell me what happened to your neck, Jo?" He compelled.

She shrugged as she began to explain, "Some sicko attacked me. He bit me, told me to turn so I did and when I looked back he was on fire."

"The sun must have come up." I realised.

The Gilbert girl nodded, "Yeah, he doesn't have his ring."

I frowned, "And then what happened?"

"Some woman shoved him into a truck and drove away." She continued, "I had no idea who she was but she was driving Cam Peterson's truck. He lives about ten miles down that dirt road out back." She chuckled at our anxious expressions as she poured us a shot, "You look like you could use one of these."

Damon nodded thankfully, taking the shot before he began coughing and spluttering everywhere. Vervain.

"What did you do?" Elena yelled in anger.

"I told her to put him a drink or I'd kill her." A woman came out from the back, her accent thick before she pointed a gun in our direction.

I scoffed, "Who the hell are you?"

As if on cue, Katherine entered through the door, causing me to snap around in worry for her safety.

"Which one of you is Katherine Pierce?" The woman asked.

"She is," Katherine replied immediately, pointing to Elena.

The woman moved the gun from Kats's direction to the vampires, "Katherine is a compulsive liar. But I need her alive."

I quickly sped to the woman and held her down by her neck, "Kat, run." I yelled to her as she ran out of the bar immediately.

Veins appeared under the woman's eyes as she looked at me, "Mila Todorova. I've heard about you."

I got distracted by the woman knowing who I was. She quickly got out of my grasp and sped out of the bar, me following in her tracks.

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 me once I'd reached my best friend. She jumped in surprise at the sight of us but soon sighed in relief once she realised who it was. She pulled me into her arms comfortingly, "Thank God it's you. My leg is cramping and I'm freezing."

I pulled away from her stressfully, taking off my jacket and handing it to her, "We've gotta get out of here."

She nodded before turning to her doppelgänger, "Why didn't you kill me?"

She shrugged, "Silas wants you. That means your leverage."

"No, I mean after you shoved the cure down my throat." She corrected, "I was trying to kill you. Why didn't you finish me off?"

The girl only scoffed, "You think that because we share the same dreams and both care about Stefan that we're alike. We're not. I value my humanity which is why I let you live. To give you a chance to find whatever shred of humanity is buried after five hundred years of bad behaviour."

I rolled my eyes, "Or you just thought that being human was punishment worse than death."

"No," She smirked, "That was just a happy accident."

Suddenly, the woman from the bar came up from behind Elena and snapped her neck. I jumped away in surprise, "Oh, thank God. She was getting annoying."

The accented woman laughed at my words before snapping my neck too.

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 beside Elena and had managed to find Stefan's location, "Stefan, Stefan?" The Gilbert girl called out as we ran to the shed.

"Stefan," I gasped once I noticed he was unconscious and tied to a chair. I grabbed onto his face in an attempt to wake him up, "Stef, can you hear me? Stefan." Tears had started to prick my eyes and my voice broke, "Stef, please."

I could feel Elena's presence behind me and Damon watching my actions but I didn't care. All I cared about in that moment was Stefan.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 get Stefan out of the shed, he was laid across the couch in the Salvatore house still unconscious. I sat beside him, awaiting the moment he was to wake up.

I grabbed into his right hand as I placed his daylight ring back onto his finger with a smile.

I jumped back at the sound of Damon and Elena entering the room, "Well, he's got his daylight ring back. We're all set for a picnic."

I nodded casually as Elena spoke, "He's lucky he has a brother that looks out for him. Otherwise, you might have pawned it for a pinball machine." She joked.

I drew my attention away from the couple when the younger Salvatore shot out from his seat.

"Hey, Stef." I smiled at the boy earning a confused look in response.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea who you people are." He frowned, and I could physically feel my heart break in two in that moment.

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the bar that Damon had informed me he was at with the younger Salvatore as he reminded Stefan of his life. He had lost his memories due to one of Quetsiyah's spells.

I finally found their table and made my way over to find the two about to take a shot of whiskey. I chuckled, "And here I thought catching up on nearly two centuries would be a drag."

He frowned slightly at my presence, "Remind me of your name again."

I couldn't ignore the stab in my heart hearing those words. "Mila." I reminded him.

He smiled, "Mila. Right."

I turned to the older brother, "You haven't told him about me?"

"We're only on his tenth birthday." He chuckled.

I nodded in response as a bell rang, signalling the crowd to take a shot for Remembrance Day.  The two boys downed theirs immediately as I poured my own into Damon's glass and slipped it down my throat.

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 us alone as he had gone to meet up with Jeremy Gilbert about Bonnie who no one had heard much of recently. They hoped that she could get Stefan's memory back.

We were sat in the Salvatore Crypt as I lit one of the candles. The younger Salvatore chuckled, "I hope your family history is better than mine." He joked.

I hummed in response, "Yes, well both my parents died when I was three, my best friend Katherine's family took me in until they were murdered by a hybrid when I was sixteen." He didn't say anything. Only stared at me with a smile, "What?"

"How do I not remember you?" He asked rhetorically, "I mean, you're smart, you're pretty, you're funny. You're the strongest woman in the world if you managed a way to get through all that."

I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face at his words, "Having Kat by my side for over five hundred years helped. And you."

"Where did we meet? Damon never got to that part." He asked.

I thought for a moment before speaking, soaking up our memories, "We met in 1864. Kat and I were visiting Mystic Falls and your father was kind enough to let us stay with you."

"Right, and then we dated." He added.

I frowned at his words, "I thought Damon hadn't gotten to that part yet."

"I may have amnesia, but I'm not an idiot." He smiled, "And obviously we're not together anymore so me ripping peoples heads off was a bit of a turn-off?"

I laughed before shaking my head, "No. You were perfect. Are perfect. I left Mystic Falls a few years later."

"How did you become a vampire?" He asked.

I sighed, "Kat turned me. It's a long story."

"It's working, you know." He spoke up.

I frowned at his words, "You're remembering?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I mean, this, whatever we're doing. The distracting. It's working." I sent him a confused expression, "The urge to feed has settled. I'm not hungry anymore."

I smiled softly, "That's good."

I didn't realise it until I could feel his hot breath against my lips. I breathed out shakily as his hands cupped my face, hesitantly pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back eagerly, feeling like this is what I'd been waiting for since I'd left Mystic Falls the first time.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
wellll
finally
in love with stef and mila
and so sorry for not updating for a while but i'm back to it !!
xoxo

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

The Rose and it's Thorn|Jeremy Gilbert mchitica31

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

63K 1.2K 26
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
1.3M 34.5K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the vampire diaries characters with a gender neutral reader. โ–ผ โ–ฒ โ–ผ โ–ฒ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES | GIF SERIES | GEND...
157K 6.5K 54
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
Wanted || Tvd (season 2) poofsparkle13

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

432 7 23
You'll see