Harry Styles Fanfiction - Rem...

harrystyles_stories_

Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She... Еще

Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Chapter 235
Chapter 236
Chapter 237
Chapter 238
Chapter 239
Chapter 240
Chapter 241
Chapter 242
Chapter 243
Chapter 244
Chapter 245
Chapter 246
Chapter 247
Chapter 248
Chapter 249
Chapter 250
Chapter 251
Chapter 252
Chapter 253
Chapter 254
Chapter 255
Chapter 256
Chapter 257
Chapter 258
Chapter 259
Chapter 260
Chapter 261
Chapter 262
Chapter 263
Chapter 264
Chapter 265
Chapter 266
Chapter 267
Chapter 268
Chapter 269
Chapter 270
Chapter 271
Chapter 272
Chapter 273
Chapter 274
Chapter 275
Chapter 276
Chapter 278
Chapter 279
Chapter 280
Chapter 281
Chapter 282
Chapter 283
Chapter 284
Chapter 285
Chapter 286
Chapter 287
Chapter 288
Chapter 289

Chapter 277

51 0 5
harrystyles_stories_

June 2019
**YOUR POV**
Summer was here, Harry and I have both been working on our own projects. He was starting to do promo for the new album that was coming out by the end of the year, doing interviews and performances here and there while I worked at the studio on some stuff.

It was a beautiful summer day in June, I just got back home from a meeting that started early this morning. I hadn't even seen Harry today as he was out running even earlier and wasn't back by the time I left.

I went inside the house, drenched in sweat as it was so hot outside and I decided to get some groceries on my way home, carrying the bags all the way home from the supermarket.
I quickly put all the groceries away after I placed the bags in the kitchen and sweated even more afterwards if that was even possible. The AC in the house was on, but right now I couldn't seem to even feel the cool air on my skin.

I put my hair up into a ponytail that was already sticking to the back of my neck and went to the living room, letting myself fall into the couch to breathe for a minute before I went to find Harry who looked like he wasn't either not here or somewhere outside around the house.

Eventually, I decided to get back up or I'd never get myself to stand back up again.
I wanted to change clothes so bad, because I hated the way my dress stuck to my body, but I knew the new ones would immediately get drenched too.

„Harry?" I called through the house, so I wouldn't have to go upstairs and back down again. I didn't get an answer, so I turned around, facing the big glass door that I only now realized was partly opened, indicating for him to be outside in our backyard, so I went outside.

There he was, lying on a beach chair underneath the blaring sun in front of our pool, sunbathing, the butterfly tattoo on his stomach that was lazed with sweat glistening underneath the sun.

One thing about him that I was insanely jealous of was his ability to not literally immediately melt while being out in the sun and the way he'd get tanned after like two minutes of sunbathing.

I went to stand behind the back rest right where his head was and leaned over him, covering the sun above his face.

„How are you not dying out here?" I asked him and he just grinned.

„It's nice out here, the sun feels great. Getting some vitamin D." He said, not moving from where he was laying.

„Nice? Babe, I am drenched in my sweat. Literally drenched." I breathed, grabbing the hat he had lying next to him to put it on my head. „I can't with this heat." I breathed, rounding the corner to sit on the edge of the beach chair next to his.

He giggled sweetly, sitting up and smiling at me. „Hi by the way. Haven't seen you this morning." He leaned in to kiss my lips.

„Hey." I smiled back. „You were already out and I had to leave early for my meeting." I told him and he nodded understandingly. „Heeey, you're clean shaven today!" I reached my hand out to cup his cheek.

„Yeah, do you like it?" He smiled, turning his head from left to right to show me his face properly.

„I love when you're clean shaven. I love your baby face. You look so cute."

„Heeey." He acted offended.

„You look beautiful, H. As always." I giggled, kissing his lips again. „Reminds me of when you were in the band. It gives lhh."

He laughed at that. „I see you've picked up on what the fans are talking about on twitter."

„Of course! Have to keep up, you know?" I grinned. „I personally love current Harry though and that very much."

He smiled, dimples popping. „You're something else, I swear."

I just shrugged at that, still smiling at him. „Seriously, how are you not melting?"

He shrugged with a cheeky smile, taking off his shirt that was already unbuttoned. „Come on, it's niiice, baby." He kept grinning before he got up and pulled me in his arms.

„Babeee you're sweaty and your skin is way too hot!" I whined, trying to push his hot body away.

Instead of letting me go he picked me up though. „Good thing I know something that'll cool you down." He giggled and started walking towards the pool, holding me tightly, so I couldn't escape him.

„Babe nooo! Don't you dare throwing me in there!" I yelled, giggling myself though as his hands around my waist kept tickling me.

He stood at the edge of the pool with me in his arms now, holding me right above the water. „Harry I swear to god!" I warned him.

„Relax, baby. Did you really think I would throw you in?" He laughed and took a step back.

„YES I did."

„Well, you're right." He said and took a step forward again.

„Wait noo-." Before I could even say anything, he let go of me and threw me inside the water that instantly cooled my body down and actually felt pretty damn good.

„Harry Edward Styles!" I called out into whatever direction as soon as I surfaced again from under the water, rubbing my eyes and wiping my hair out of my face. „You're mean!" I laughed at the same time as I saw him laying on the floor, laughing harder then I did while literally kicking his feet in the air.

„Sorry, I just had to. Feeling better now though, right?" He asked, his brows raised.

„Yeah, yeah, I do." I rolled my eyes, still floating around in the water. „Now help me out of here so I can at least change into a bikini." I told him, reaching my hand up as I swam to the pool edge.

„Come here then, baby." He stood up from where he was laying and came to lean down, reaching his hand out for me as well.

I grabbed his and as soon as I knew I held him tight enough, I pulled my arm back and Harry with me back into the water.
His face was priceless, making me laugh so hard when he surfaced again I almost choked on the pool water.

„I can't believe you fell for that!" I laughed.

„I just trusted you, okay?" He giggled, splashing some water at me, so I splashed back and at some point we were having a giant waterfight, until we were both laughing so hard, we didn't have the strength in our arms to keep going.

„It's so nice in here." I eventually said, catching my breath.

Harry swam towards me with an adorable smile, pulling me close to his body by my waist and making me wrap my legs around him while placing my hands around his neck, smiling back.

„God I love you so much." He said before kissing my lips tenderly.

„And I love you." I rested my head against his chest for a while until eventually the cold water made me start to shiver and Harry noticed, so we made our way out and got some towels to dry ourselves.

„How are you even so tanned already?" I asked Harry when I looked at his already incredibly tanned body.

„No idea." He chuckled. „You know that I always get tanned pretty quickly." He reminded me.

„I know, I'm just still astound every summer and I'm jealous." I sat down on the edge of the beach chair again with a towel wrapped around my shoulders and body. „Use sunscreen though or you'll get sunburned."

„I always use sunscreen." He grinned at me. „And I never get sunburned."

„Maybe not your body, but your face does. You're cute, little nose is already slightly reddish."

He just tilted his head at me with a smile before he jokingly threw his towel at me.

„Heeey!" I giggled, imitating the way he would always say it.

—————————————
!!Pic is made with AI

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

29.6K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...
154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...