not meant to LOVE him

By darshi234

Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbrea... More

CELEB CHARACTER CASTING:
PART 1 :Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3 - Golden hour
Chapter 4 - Never be the same
Chapter 5 - Runaway
Chapter 6 - Shameless
Chapter 7 - Toxic
Chapter 8 - Beautiful mistakes
Chapter 10 - Catch my breath

Chapter 9 - Got me started

7 0 0
By darshi234

All it took , was one day for everything to come crashing down !

I was having such a great time at Chloe's party , but the moment I let my tiredness get the better of me , all hell broke loose !

I don't know , what the fuck was wrong with me ?! I couldn't keep my hands off of Jackson , so I let him fuck me in the shower !

Boy , I don't know how he makes me lose control. Making me feel so weak and hungry , only for him... Like WHY ?! I know...

BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE THE MAN !

I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND'S DAD !!!

ACTUALLY MY EX BEST FRIEND , SINCE SHE HATES ME AND FOR GOOD REASON !!!

I literally don't know how to feel... about today...

Angry , confused , hurt , sick and humiliated... The kind of humiliation , where you just want to curl up into a ball and die...

Or just hope and pray that this nightmare would end... Cassidy , just wake the fuck up now !

No , this is my living , breathing , worst nightmare come to life !

How could this happen ?!

For years , I tried to keep this secret , but now it just ... bubbled to the surface ! It felt like it blew up in my face and nothing I said would change Chloe's mind.

Everything hurts ! Everything hurts so fucking bad !!!

Now , Jackson stands infront of me , just as humiliated and broken as me... Who knew those beautiful dark eyes of his could contain that much sorrow ?!

I've never seen him like this... Before our fooling around got exposed to the world , he was so cool , calm and confident , but now... He changed !

It was like the floor was ripped out from under his feet , but who am I kidding... I feel the exact same way !

Chloe and I were best friends our whole lives , but now our friendship is nothing but the past !

I can't understand how it all happened so fast... The both of us were on top of the world , practically conquering it together , almost unstoppable !  That was a  couple of hours ago ! Now she looks at me with nothing but pain in her eyes !

" Cassie , please... " , Jackson pleads , as he holds his hand out to me.

I push my body against his. Burying my face into his muscular , but soothing warm chest. So sick of holding in my cries , any longer , all the pain of the day is let out on his chest.

I can feel my screams
vibrating through his body. He holds me tighter , running his hands through my hair. " Telling me , " Shhhhh... I got you... I got you... "

After 10 minutes of staying in his arms and getting all my tears and frustrations out . I ask Jackson , in between the hiccups from my cries , " What are we .... going... to do ? "

" I... don't know. " , he responds , feeling embarrassed and upset about his answer. " I'm really ... sorry... about today. You didn't deserve to lose your best friend , because of me ! I came onto you , maybe I came off as too strong and I brought this shitstorm upon us ! " , he adds on with anger and sadness , adding a shakiness to his voice.

" Jackson... "  , I say his name , but he continues to rant , until he finally breaks down , putting his head on my shoulder , as he cries..." FUCK !!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?! ACTUALLY... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ?! I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO FIX THIS ! IF I NEVER KISSED YOU IN THE GYM , FUCKED YOU IN THE SHOWER AND KISSED YOU INFRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE , THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED !!! But... I just know... that nothing ...I will ever do ... will fix... the pain that ... I caused. "

I let him cry for what feels like hours , when it was actually 10 minutes and after downing my vodka , I tell him , " Come home with me. "

" What ? " , he asks , he definitely did not expect those words from my mouth.

" You have no where else to go and... I don't want to be alone tonight. " , I respond , trying to be as helpful as possible.

" Ok . " , he responds. He takes his truck and I go back in my car , leading him to my apartment. As soon as we exit our vehicles in the parking area , we take the lift and we end up on the level of my apartment.

I unlock my apartment door and he pushes open the door for me , as I enter and then he enters , gently closing and locking the door.

I drop my sports bag on the ground and I lead Jackson , to my living room couch.

" So... Would you like something to drink ... or eat ? " , I ask , hoping to lighten the mood. He shakes his head. I take a seat next to him , inches apart from each other , but not even... looking at each other !!!

The only thing that we can hear between us , is our sighs and heavy breathing... Its kind of weird and awkward, but with this happening with Jackson , it feels pretty normal...

I just wish I felt like that more often , like right now , in this very moment of immense pain and sadness...

" I will just go ... and change quickly. Also my hair is still pretty wet , so I will dry it " , I tell Jackson , hoping to get out of this gown and get rid of this horrible headache , which is definitely from all the crying but also with my hair still being this wet...

" Ok. " , he responds , looking frozen in thought.

I change into a pair of shorts and blue top and I dry my hair with my hair dryer. After a good brush , once my hair completely dried , it looks as good as new , but also a touch of Tresemme hair serum , to give it a good shine !

I head back to the couch and Jackson still remains frozen to the couch.

" Jackson. " , I say.

" Jackson ? " , I say again.

" JACKSON ! " , I say louder.

" Huh--- yeah ? " ,  he asks , sounding like he was just in a daze.

He looks at me , eyeing me up and down , but still remaining silent...

" Jack --- " , before I could say another word , his lips are on mine...

All over mine...

FUCK ! NOT AGAIN !

IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS KISS OF HIS , WE WOULDN'T BE IN TROUBLE !!!

THEN , AGAIN !!!

Deja vu ???

I can't resist him ! I will never ever be able to resist him !

Why should I even try ?!

I kiss him back. Removing his shirt and unbuckling his pants , as he starts to remove my clothes.

" Forever and always... You are mine and I am yours , Cass. " , he tells me , as he pulls my body onto his.

I bounce up and down on his dick , as we both start moaning in perfect unison !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 547 12
Danielle, a hired bridesmaid begins a 'fuck' spree with Molly, the bride. Danielle, finding it hard to resist the sexiest bride she's ever lusted af...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
1.5M 70K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
2.8M 91.6K 66
**FREE STORY + paid bonus content** Can you fall in love with someone from the sound of their voice? No, that's silly... Eight years after losing her...