not meant to LOVE him

By darshi234

Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbrea... More

CELEB CHARACTER CASTING:
PART 1 :Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3 - Golden hour
Chapter 4 - Never be the same
Chapter 6 - Shameless
Chapter 7 - Toxic
Chapter 8 - Beautiful mistakes
Chapter 9 - Got me started
Chapter 10 - Catch my breath

Chapter 5 - Runaway

6 0 0
By darshi234

A new week and new challenges. I managed to find the perfect gift for Chloe ! For months , Chloe has been obsessed with these black leather boots from Forever 21... and I got it for her !!!

My parents had to lend me money for the boots , and they expect me to meet them for dinner this Friday.

Hopefully , they will stop asking me if I have a boyfriend , yet...

I barely tell them about my love life , because it is a literal shitstorm.

Dating a few idiotic man children , but mainly not being in the right state of mind for it. There is also my TOP SECRET feelings for Jackson , if my family found out they would kill Jackson first and then me !

I kept this SECRET , for so long. I can manage to keep it forever.

Also Chloe's birthday is on the same day as her birthday pool party , which is... TOMORROW !

I am pretty excited , but nervous... Jackson will be there , hosting the party. I just hope that I will be able to control myself tomorrow... I can't afford to ruin Chloe's day ! I have to be on my best behaviour !

I just hope , that Jackson does the same thing for his daughter. I don't think , that he will do anything to hurt Chloe.

The moment I turned 18 , I noticed that he developed an attraction to me , as well. It felt so good , but wrong for obvious reasons. I never made any moves on him and he never made any moves on me.

He probably still loves Natasha. I won't blame him , if he stays with her. We just aren't meant to be together. Just like... How I am not meant to LOVE him !

Anyway , its 3:30 pm , I promised Chloe and Alex , that I would meet them there. Dressed in my sweats and white sports bra , I grab my phone , wallet , towel , water bottle and I pack it into a sports bag , that Alex got me for my birthday 4 months ago.

I grab my car and apartment keys and I leave my apartment. I reach the parking grounds finding my car , sitting next to a cheap motorcycle and a silver subaru.

By sheer luck , I manage to get in my car and exit the parking space , without damaging the bike and car.

Driving on the highway , there are a lot of cars , trucks and bikes on the road. No traffic , but still pretty busy.
I manage to get to the gym and I meet Chloe and Alex inside , with at least 20 other people in the gym.

" Cass , you came ! " , Chloe greets me warmly , and gives me a big hug. Standing next to her is the attractive Alex. He looks bigger than ever ! Alex gives me a small smile. " Hey Cass. Good to see you. It's been awhile. "

Chloe and I pull away from each other. " Hi Alex. Same to you. I'm really excited for today and congrats on the turnout of your class ! It looks like it will be fun ! " , I respond politely.

I like Alex. He is absolutely perfect for Chloe. He treats her well and they seem so happy together...

"So , another person will be joining us today... " , Alex says with anxiety in his voice. Chloe puts her hand on Alex's shoulder , rubbing it. " It's my Dad ! " , she responds with an absent-minded smile and anxiety also in her voice...

I hope a fight doesn't break out between Jackson or Alex. Chloe doesn't deserve that , especially with her birthday being tomorrow !

Everything has to be perfect tomorrow ! Nothing can go wrong ! Absolutely nothing !

Now with me seeing Jackson right now , I don't what he will do and what could happen between us...

I'm worried. Really worried right now !

Perfect timing ! The man himself joins us ! " Hey Chlo ! Alex , my man ! So good to see you ! Oh ! Cass , I didn't expect to see you here today ! How are you doing ?! " , Jackson greets us warmly.
He pats Chloe on the head , gives Alex a high five and tight hug and he lightly touches my shoulder. He makes eye contact with me , the contact lingers for a couple of minutes.

" Nice to see you , Mr Morgan ! " , I respond.

" Awesome ! Now that we are all here ! Let's get this class started ! " , Alex says , with full of energy.

" Hi everyone. I'm Alex ,and welcome to Lifestyle 101 ! Where we are going to start the lesson with some warm-ups , cardio , strength - training and to cool off we will end with a meditation. Please don't push yourselves , if the training is to intense for you and don't be afraid to shout if you need assistance. Any questions before we start the lesson ? " , Alex speaks to everyone with not a morsel of fear.

Nobody raises their hands and Alex starts the class ! Everyone kills it on the treadmill , managing to move at 6 km/h for 15 minutes !

Who knew a run like that , would finish me ?! Sweating bricks and panting like a dog ! A few other people also had a hard time , while others were moving up to 7 km/h !!!

Most of the people over here , look like olympic athletes. I don't know , if I should be impressed or scared...

I decide to take a water break , after just spending 5 minutes on the bicycle machine ! With sweat all over my face , I go to the bathroom.

Splashing water on my face really came in clutch.

Suddenly , I hear a door slam loudly behind me ! When I look at the mirror infront of me , Jackson stands behind me ! He looks into the mirror , with admiration in his eyes.

" You know Cass , when I saw you in the parking grounds , I really... wanted to kiss you... Kiss you so fucking badly ! That green dress of yours , made me want to lose my shit ! All I thought about... was fucking the shit out of you ! I knew that you had a crush on me , when you were 16. I ignored you for 2 years , waiting for you to be 18 ! I know Chloe will hate this , but I've seen the way you still look at me and how you act when I'm around... You can't hide your feelings for me forever ! I gave you 2 more years to figure everything out and now .... Our time is now ! " , he tells me.

Spinning me around , he pushes his lips onto mine !

He buries his tongue in my mouth , kissing me more passionately. I kiss him back , wrapping my arms around his back.

His spell breaks when I pull away from him. " Jackson , I love Chloe so much. I can't live with hurting her , she is everything to me " , I respond.

" I love her a lot and I know we can cause her pain , but she won't even have to know about it. My wife has become a pain up my ass and you are my sweet dream every night ! " , he responds , implying to give in to my desires !

I fought so long , to not let my feelings get in the way and I won't let that happen !

" I'm sorry , Jackson. We would be a disaster and Chloe doesn't need this ! " , I respond , fiercely and confidently.

Leaving the bathroom quickly , hoping and praying that nobody saw or heard us together.

( THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 5 of nmtLh !!! Please feel free to leave your thoughts ;) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 16K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
72.2K 776 18
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
261K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...