πŸ“» RadioApple 🍎 - Desire

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn o... More

Black Apples
Desperate Secrets
Bring Hell to Earth
Predator Becomes Prey
The Devil's Love
Radio Wire's
Free Will
Set The World On Fire
The Eternal Fire Prepared For The Devil
The Devil's Judgement
Heaven's Going to Break
The Devil's Savior
Half an Apple
Run Boy Run
From The Grave

Passion Burns Hotter Than Hell

4.1K 101 460
By Hufflefxck

Note:

Lucifer's a shapeshifter, I'm giving him a fucken pussy because I can. K thanks enjoy.

Lucifer and Alastor didn't notice how long they stayed at the restaurant just eating and talking but when they left it was sunset, and Lucifer's eyes sparkled, running to the pier and stood there in awe, the sky full of orange and purples, small streaks of pink as he looked in awe. Alastor took his time approaching, knowing this meant so much to him. He looked around and made sure no one was watching as he materialized his jacket, sliding it on as it was getting a bit cooler out. He slipped the ring from his vest into his coat pocket so he'd have an easier time grabbing it when the time was right.

Lucifer stood there staring for awhile, watching the orange in the sky turn pink as they slowly moved to purple, the twirls of the clouds adding this mix of whimsical to the area. He felt his lips turn up into a smile as he reached for Alastor's hand, gripping it and felt like he was going to cry. He helped create this world. He gave these humans free will and... they were thriving with it.

Father be damned if he thought free will was a mistake, he's a few didn't know what to do with it but... it was better for Humanity to do what they wanted and not be tied and controlled their entire lives.

Alastor softly moved to wrap his arms around Lucifer, kissing his head softly as the blonde leaned back into him, watching the last fragments of purple fade till they were met with a dark blue sky. It was so beautiful, Lucifer's eyes twinkling as he noticed the stars, tears properly forming as they fell down. "They... they kept it..." He choked out, pointing to the constellations.

"They kept them all... my... my doodles in the sky I..." Lucifer thought his brothers and Sisters would have destroyed anything involving him creating but he took this sign that his brothers and sisters missed him just like he did for them.

Alastor kissed his head, holding him close as they swayed, knowing that his small lover must be feeling so many things right now. He slowly turned him around and wiped those tears, cupping his face while Lucifer cried. "Oh Ducky..." He pressed his lips to his eyes, kissing his tears away which got him a laugh from Lucifer. "A-Al that tickles, heh..." He laughed a little and held onto him. He felt calmer and more relaxed as he pushed his face into his chest, hugging him tightly as Alastor hugged him back, kissing his head as he ran one hand though his hair slowly, curling the blonde pieces around his fingers.

"Can we... see your tower now...?"

Alastor walked through the woods with Lucifer, a small flash light in their hand as they avoided large free trunks sprouting from the ground, the path to the radio tower was covered by leaves and over grown weeds. The bar tender did say that this used to be part of a museum so he expected his tower to be locked up, or atleast having a guard or two. But nothing.

Alastor smiled as the flash light shined on the tower, revealing its age. A soft creak came from it, the wind shifting it. It had aged badly over the course of weather and no one taking care of it. It almost pissed him off seeing his tower is disrepair. "Mmm... Ducky it doesn't-" He stopped as Lucifer got closer, walking over the small chain to stop people from walking under it. He placed his hand on the wood, loud creaking and pop sounds coming as Alastor watched his tower be restored to those many years ago. He smiled softly and looked at his lover who stared back at him adoringly. "Come on Mister Radio Host~ we have a broadcast to do~" He smiled seeing Alastor look at him with such warmth, and he walked forward, the chains blocking people from walking to it falling to the ground.

He looked up at the small stair case that spiraled around the tower that got him to the top. "It's... been so long. This is nostalgic." He gently took Lucifer's hand and walked up the tower, his heart racing to be in the place where all his music and broadcasts happened, hell he even did his murders here, broadcasting some of them live on air. He pushed the door open, eyes taking in the old radio equipment still in the same position from when he last was on air. "Hah... nothings changed." He pulled Lucifer inside and closed the door behind them.

He reached over and hesitated to press the power button, a part of him nervous for some reason. Lucifer gripped his hand a bit harder and rubbed his arm. "It'll work... don't worry." He whispered to him and Alastor gulped, pressing it as the lights flickered on, the radio console lighting up and the 'LIVE' button ready to be pressed to air to all of New Orleans.

"Heh... oh... oh wow." Alastor smiled rubbing his fingers over the console, smiling softly and Lucifer smiled at his boyfriend with admiration happy he was able to provide a bit of happiness. "So... wanna make a broadcast?" Lucifer said snd Alastor smirked at him, he sat himself in his chair and flicked on the radio moving to the usual station he used to air on and was surprised to hear it empty. Well it was about to get loud.

What he didn't know was there was still a hand full of people from his time that were alive in New Orleans, their radios still dialed in to his station. He pulled Lucifer into his lap as he pressed the live button, green energy pulsing through the radio tower as he held the Mic to his lips.

"Good evening dear listeners~ it's bin such a long time since I last was on the air~" His voice rang out over New Orleans, a few people that recognized the voice looked at the radio in horror. "What has it been~ say... almost a hundred years since I was last on air in New Orleans~? My how I've missed this place~! And to name a bar after me~! Well you certainly have good taste my friends~!" He laughed into the mic as he turned towards Lucifer, the blonde smiling at him and leaning in to softly kiss his head.

Alastor hummed. "Well my listeners~ I'm here to gift you with one final broadcast~! We didn't get to say goodbye last time~! So let me properly do so now~"

Alastor smirked as he snapped his fingers, a record popping into the console as music begs to broadcast through out New Orleans.

'We'll meet again~ Don't know where~ don't know when~! But I know we'll meet again some sunny day~!'

Alastor stood up and held his hand out to Lucifer, the King placing his hand in the Radio Demons palm. They slowly danced in the radio tower, the small space becoming that of a sanctuary for them for the time being. Alastor hummed softly as he gently spun Lucifer around, holding him close to his body as he smiled. Lucifer enjoyed them softly dancing and spinning around together. It made him feel so connected to Alastor.

The music continued on, Alastor and Lucifer lost in their own world, staring at each other with a new fondness. The song slowly came to an end, Alastor looking over to the console before bowing to Lucifer ending the dance.

"Well my dear listeners~ it's truly been a pleasure being your host once again~ I will miss you all truly~ now onto the new broadcast~!" And with a laugh he turned off the console for the last time, looking over at Lucifer who was smiling at him lovingly. The King walked over and cupped Alastor's face kissing him deeply.

Alastor's hands went to hold him close, lips slowly moving against each other as they held onto the other tightly. Their lips slowly began to move faster, bodies heating up a bit as they hungrily began to kiss each other. Lucifer moved his hands down as they rested on Alastor's chest, speaking softly against his lips.

"So... ever do it in the radio tower~?" Lucifer purred, slowly undoing his bow tie. Alastor raised a brow as he stopped Lucifer from doing so, staring at him. "No, I haven't." His voice sounded calm and Lucifer thought maybe he took it a little too far and he blushed being embarrassed. Suddenly he was pushing down onto the chair Alastor was just sitting in, his eyes immediately going up to look at his lover.

"But there's a first for everything, Ducky~"

Alastor purred as he whipped the bow tie off and tossed it on the console, Lucifer's face going bright red as he helped him out of his coat, his lips meeting Alastor's in a heated kiss, the blondes hands fiddling with Alastor's buttons.

Alastor couldn't deny the ego boost he got when Lucifer got like this for him. So desperate, so needy, all for his attention and touch. He's never been one to like the idea of someone wanting him sexually but with Lucifer he enjoyed it a lot. With Lucifer it was different, he knew his own boundaries were taken into account, that if Alastor said no Lucifer would immediately stop, but he knows how to push his boundaries in certain ways that he likes, Lucifer was ... his salvation.

It wasn't hard for Alastor to pop the buttons on the Hawaiian style shirt of rubber ducks Lucifer wore, exposing the soft pale skin under it. He looked down seeing the soft pink nipples, pulling away to attach his lips to it, earning such sweet soft sounds from Lucifer as Alastor kneeled infront of him, getting comfortable lower to the ground as he worshipped his King's body. His fingers skillfully undid his belt, pulling his lovers underwear and pants off, Alastor's eyes falling on a delicious prize.

"My my~ what do we have here~" Alastor said, his shapeshifting partner revealing a mouth watering surprise.

"You like it~? I wanted to... give you some dessert~" His hands going down, revealing his soaking wet cunt. He pulled the skin back revealing the pink hot center, his clit hard and in need of attention from his lover.

Alastor didn't wait and he got to work, his mouth covering up the enter area as his tongue slid around. Lucifer head fell back against the soft leather of the chair, his hands rest in the curls of the males brown hair. "Ha... mmm that feels good~" Lucifer began to softly tug at Alastor's hair, whines being ripped from his mouth, the feeling of Alastor's tongue felt so good lapping at his folds and pressing into him.

Lucifer's breathing increased, his toes curled up as he spread his legs more, looking down at his lover. He yelped and jolted feeling Alastor softly bite his clit, sweet moans ripped from his mouth. "O-oh fuck~!" His thighs pushed against his face, caging Alastor to his sex. "Mmm~! D-Don't stop~!" He cried out as he laid there in the chair.

Alastor was enjoying so delicious taste of his lover, the way his body reacted to every little thing he did, shit it made him in more need to make the other his than it was already. He pulled his tongue out, licking his lips as he smirked at Lucifer who looked like he was having a fun time. "N-No don't stop... please... please I need you so- Aaaaaah~!" Lucifer through his head back, legs shaking as he bucked his hips. Alastor had slid two fingers inside him and curled them up into his sweet spot. "P-please! Oh fuck fuck fuck~!" His eyes widened as Alastor sucked his clit while his fingers worked his insides, clenching around them as he drooled.

Alastor hummed into his clit, feeling Lucifer start to loose it as he glanced up, his human disguise faltering, red horns poking out as Alastor continued to stimulate him, watching the soft small hands turn back into small claws, the soft pale pinkish skin turning a milky white as his sharp teeth appeared. He couldn't deny watching Lucifer loose control all because of him was amazing. "Mmm~ how interesting~" he purred as he stood up and pulled his fingers out, licking them clean as the Devil laid there, staring up at him in great need.

He began to undo this pants, Lucifer immediately getting on his knees as he softly held onto his pants leg, looking up at him as he waited for Alastor to take his pants off. "Awe ducky your so desperate~ it's such a good look on you~" he pulled him up as Lucifer balanced on the heels of his feet, still crouched down, looking up at Alastor, his drool dripping down his face. "Please... please darling, I need to taste you...~" he rubbed his face against Alastor's groin earning a soft moan from the taller male.

Alastor softly rubbed his lovers hair, green flames covering Alastor as his demon form revealed once again. "Ah~ there's my Bambi~" He smiled, kissing his groin before pulling down his zipper, shrugging down his lovers pants just enough to pull his underwear down under his cock.

Once Alastor was free from the restraints of his pants, he sighed of relief, watching as Lucifer kissed up the side of his shaft, smiling sweetly before opening his mouth, his snake like tongue wrapping around his cock as he swallowed around him, bobbing his head. Alastor moaned as Lucifer sucked him slowly, his face going slowly down inch by inch till Lucifer had his face pressed to his trimmed hair. He breathed in through his nose , his tongue moving back and forth before he began to move his face, softly looking up at Alastor who was moaning low, claws buried in his hair, leaning back against the radio console.

He moaned a little louder while Lucifer worked on him, head falling back as his smile tightened, drooling on himself a little. "Fuuuckkk~" He purred out as he started moving his hips, listening to Lucifer gagging as he took Alastor down his throat. Lucifer's fingers found its way between his own thighs, softly touching himself as he messed with his clit, loving the feeling of servicing his boyfriend while he played with himself.

Alastor began to increase his pace, listening to the wet smacking noise of his skin hitting Lucifer's mouth. He felt Lucifer's spit become thick around his cock, knowing that the King was enjoying this before he pulled out, looking down and seeing Lucifer panting heavily, cheeks red, and his tongue hanging out of his mouth. The blonde looked at Alastor who picked him up and placed him on the radio console, his lover legs resting on his elbows as Lucifer blushed feeling Alastor's tip rub against his slit.

The Radio Demon leaned in and kissed his lover slowly, tongues circling around each other as he felt the small males arms around his neck. "Mmmm~ I love you baby~ now be a good boy and take everything I give you~!" His voice purred out in a low tone, Lucifer's eyes glued to his lover as he nodded his head. "Yes~ I will~" he purred and kissed him deeply before feeling Alastor slowly slide inside of his aching cunt, his eyes widening as his head fell back, back arching as moans slowly ripped from his mouth. "A-Alastor~!" He cried, his head falling back as the Radio Demon filled him up, soon bottoming out inside him.

The look on the kings face made him feel a surge of euphoria, knowing that just his cock alone made Lucifer feel like this. He began to roughly thrust inside of him, watching the small King moan and bounce off with each thrust, his legs shaking and immediately drooling on himself as the rough thrusts kissed his sweet spot.

"O-O-Oh f-f-fuuuck~!" Lucifer cried out, his neck and shoulders turning red as he was flushed with pleasure. The loud noises coming from his cunt made Lucifer feel so embarrassed. "S-Sir~! Oh shit Sir!" He sobbed, tears running down his face as he panted, feeling Alastor lean in more, making his legs press into his chest as he could feel the red head hit deeper inside of him.

He was screaming in pure bliss now, his mind going fuzzy as all he focused on was the mind numbing pleasure his lover was giving to him. "Oh Ducky~ you look so beautiful like this~ folded over~ taking every inch I give~ maybe this is my chance to get you knocked up with my fawn~ make you mine~ forever~"

Alastor growled in his ear, before moaning feeling Lucifer tighten up around him, pulsing on his cock. "Yes! Yes! Oh please yes! I'm yours! Forever! I love you! I love you~! I love you, Alastor~!!!" The small blonde screamed, his claws digging into Alastor's back, drool moving down his face quickly as he screamed loudly.

Lucifer's vision began to blur with tears, his entire body feeling hot and heavy, pulsing around his boyfriend's cock. "I'm gonna cum~! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum~! Sir don't stop~!" The King had fat tears running down his face now, his entire body shivering and pulsing under Alastor, wanting nothing more than to cum.

Alastor could tell that his small lover was about to reach his high, watching the cute little face twist in pleasure, his voice now only able to slur out words barely understandable. He knew he was going rough on Lucifer, but he didn't think he was that rough to make the man forget his own words. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed it a lot seeing him like this. "Oh Ducky~ you better hold it~" He said, commanding Lucifer who whined and shook his head.

"I-I can't!" Lucifer cried feeling himself about to lose control before the feeling was ripped away. He felt empty, looking down and seeing Alastor had pulled out. "Hey! That's not fair!" He growled at his lover who  took the chair he just ate him out on and sat down. "Ride me then."

Lucifer stared at Alastor and raised his brows. "W-what?" He was not expecting such a request from Alastor, looking at him shocked before gasping as he was yanked to the edge of the Radio Console, Alastor's mouth licking his inner thigh and bitting down earning a moan from the King as the red head drew the angelic blood out before licking the wound.

"Ride me. You wanna cum so bad, show me~" Alastor said with a deep growl, Lucifer heated up staring at him, he felt his whole body react to the way Alastor stared at him. Removed off the console, arms going around Alastor's neck as their lips met immediately, Lucifer's fingers gripping the strands of red hair, panting heavily as he slowly sank himself down Alastor's shaft, his hips shaking while trying to slide down slow before gasping at Alastor pushing his hips all the way down, a moan muffled against Alastor's lips while he tried to find a way to bounce on him that wouldn't tire his legs out.

Alastor helped him with that luckily. He placed the Kings knees on the small part of the chair that didn't have Alastor on it and put the rest of his legs over his thigh creating a nice little bouncing, this would also give Alastor control over Lucifer's pace. "Go on my little apple~ show me how bad you want it~" Alastor gave him a shit eating grin, grabbing at his body and kissing his chest.

"You're so lucky I love you, anyone else talks to me the way you do and I'd kill them." Lucifer said and grabbed Alastor's face. "Mmm~ why yes how very lucky I am my little ducky~" Alastor licked up the Kings neck, a soft moan coming from his highness's throat.

Lucifer looked down at Alastor who still had his grin on, hands softly roaming over his milky skin as he stared into the males eyes. The King slowly leaned in and gently kissed his lips, their mouths moving in a slow passionate rhythm, the heat for the other not over powering the love that was still very clear in the way their lips met.

The blonde slowly pulled back as he looked into the red heads eyes. "I love you..." Lucifer said, gently stroking the others cheek, their eyes glued to each other. "I'll love you forever, your highness..." Alastor said making Lucifer's face go bright red at his statement, heart hammering in his chest as tears formed in his eyes. "Ducky...? What's wrong...?"

Alastor looked concerned, he hands softly cupping Lucifer's cheeks as he wiped his tears away, the king sniffing as he looked at him. "A-Are you sure...? Forever is a long time..." Lucifer was softly shaking in Alastor's arm, partially cause of his emotions, the other part cause he was still cock warming him. The Radio Demon gave him a gentle smile, holding his face in his. "My beautiful golden light... forever is not enough time~" He stated, holding his body closer to him and watched Lucifer melt into his hands, tears wetting Alastor's palms.

The Radio Demon softly pulled Lucifer closer, their foreheads touching as he looked into his eyes. "I love you much... Alastor I love you..." Lucifer said through a soft sob before feeling their lips connect again. The blonde was softly moving his hips again, wanting to be connected with Alastor more as he softly rode the male. Alastor softly moaned against his lips, his hands grabbing his hips and waist, helping him move as they slowly kissed, drool mixing together as Lucifer rode a bit faster, soft cries of pleasure escaping his lips as he listened to the grunts of pleasure from Alastor.

Lucifer felt an over whelming amount of joy and safety with Alastor, his heart was soaring with love for his sinful lover, body listening and reacting to every touch he gave him. He began to whine, his orgasm building up again so soon, his mind being consumed once again by nothing but Alastor. And the Radio Demon knew it. He grabbed his waist and slammed him down, grunting against his skin, his eyes squeezed shut as he fucked up into him, holding his King close as he possibly could.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around his head and shoulder, keeping him close as he moaned against his head, feeling his lovers arms wrap around his waist to keep him close. The love he felt from him made Lucifer softly cry, his whole body screamed for Alastor. And that's what he did.

Alastor kissed Lucifer's face and shoulder, feeling the tightness as he moaned, his claws digging into his skin before he felt like he was going to burst inside of Lucifer. And he wanted too, wanted to fill him full of cum, wanted to make Lucifer really his forever, and Lucifer wanted it.

The Radio Demon stood up, holding Lucifer's legs around his waist as he slammed up into him, using one hand to balance himself against the radio console, Lucifer bouncing off each thrust with a delicious moan ripped from his throat. "F-F-Fuck! Cum in me! Please!" The King cried as he was met with a hungry needy kiss, Alastor messing their tongues together before he finally claimed Lucifer. Forever.

With one final deep thrust he filled Lucifer cunt with his his cum, it flooding his insides as he felt the blonde pull a death grip on his hair, his highness himself cumming hard around Alastor's cock, body shaking as they hugged each other tightly, Alastor slowly kneeling on the ground as his cock was still buried inside of him. "Forever... you and me..." Lucifer panted gently and resting his head on his shoulder, regaining their breathe as they looked into each other's eyes. "Forever..." Alastor repeated and kissed him sweetly.

An hour passed after their shared passion, redressing in his old radio tower while adoringly looking at Lucifer who looked well worn out from the exciting day and night. He gently got his coat and placed it over Lucifer's shoulders watching as the small male slipped his arms into the sleeves. "Thank you, Bambi." He spoke and kissed his cheek, softly holding onto his arm as they exited the tower, Alastor softly turning the light off for the last time, making their way down the stair case and seeing the soft smile on Lucifer's face.

"Did you have a good day...?" He asked softly as they stepped off the stair case, feet meeting soft mossy grass as Lucifer smiled, walking a little out from the radio tower as he nodded. "This has been... amazing Alastor, truly. I've never been gifted something so perfect." Lucifer gently leaned more into Alastor, making them rock a little but it was welcomed by the radio host of the evening. They slowed their pace into the middle of the mossy grass, Alastor looking at Lucifer softly, one hand cupping his cheek while softly stroking his skin.

"Lucifer... there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time now." Alastor started, looking at the male who was wearing his jacket, wearing the marks he left with pride, staring at him with this loving gaze that melted even his cold heart.

"Yes~?" Lucifer said fondly, leaning forward as Alastor followed, eyes locked on each other. And that's when it happened. Everything shattered in one moment.

"LUCIFER!" His name was yelled out, the King of Hell willing around to see it, his eyes widened in shock, moving to protect Alastor, wings expanding and glaring at the floating being. Alastor glared at the being but his eyes widened when he realized this... being was an angel. An angel that looked exactly like Lucifer. "Who... is that..?" Alastor asked confused.

"Michael."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 170 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
46.6K 1.2K 20
Ever since they first met, they always had a rivalry, but since Lucifer healed him, Alastor was starting to gain feelings for the short king.... exce...
282K 6.9K 56
It has been a week since the extermination and Adam's death, Lucifer was now living within the hotel so he wouldn't be lonely and spend more time wit...
56.3K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...