not meant to LOVE him

By darshi234

Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbrea... More

PART 1 :Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3 - Golden hour
Chapter 4 - Never be the same
Chapter 5 - Runaway
Chapter 6 - Shameless
Chapter 7 - Toxic
Chapter 8 - Beautiful mistakes
Chapter 9 - Got me started
Chapter 10 - Catch my breath

CELEB CHARACTER CASTING:

57 3 5
By darshi234

1. Cassie (Cassidy) Daniels portrayed by Sydney Sweeney / Alba Baptista. A 20 year old psychology student , who is struggling with her romantic feelings towards her best friend's Dad. She gets overly stressed and quiet , but around Chloe she is more energetic and happy. (Protagonist of the story)

Sydney Sweeney (above)

Alba Baptista ( above )

2. Jackson Morgan portrayed by David A Gregory / Chris Evans. He is 36 years old. Chloe's Dad. An insanely attractive man , who is the object of Cassie's affection. Jackson balances between being a nice guy , with a short fuse. He owns a successful moving company , but he is in an unhappy marriage with Chloe's Mum , Natasha.

David A Gregory ( above )

Chris Evans ( above)

3. Chloe Wang-Morgan portrayed by Anna Cathcart / Jenna Ortega. Cassie's best friend. She is a cool , lively and sweet girl , who is currently working as a barista , in hopes of opening her own café, one day. She knows of Cassie's crush on her father , but is unaware of her growing romantic feelings towards him.

Anna Cathcart (above)

Jenna Ortega (above)

4. Natasha Wang-Morgan portrayed by Jamie Chung / Gemma Chan . She always tries to be a good mother and wife to Chloe and Jackson , but her controlling and overbearing ways get in the way. She suspects Jackson's infidelity, but she does not know that he is having an affair with Cassie.

Jamie Chung ( above)

Gemma Chan ( above )

5. Alex Chan portrayed by Justin Chien / Lewis Tan. Chloe's current boyfriend. He is  calm and easygoing , since he is a fitness and meditation enthusiast. Alex seems to get along well with Jackson , but he begins to grow suspicious of him.

Justin Chien (above)

Lewis Tan (above)

6. The Daniels : Chris ( Cassie's Dad ) portrayed by James Marsden , Holly ( Cassie's Mum ) portrayed by Anne Hathaway and Dylan ( Cassie's brother) portrayed by Michael Provost. A normal and supportive family , that Cassie sometimes visits. Dylan is busy finishing his final year in high school.

James Marsden ( above )

Anne Hathaway ( above )

Michael Provost (above)

7. Rohan Naidoo portrayed by Anirudh Pisharody. Studying psychology , in the same year with Cassie. Regularly Cassie studies with him and she just sees him as a friend , while Rohan's feelings for Cassie continue to grow.

Anirudh Pisharody (above)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 279 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
261K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
644 19 11
Ashley winter's dad died when she was young, she doesn't have many memories of him, it was just her and her mom, they had things easy but Ashley's mo...
1.3K 6 10
Smut smut smut The ultimate daddy, he can make love as naturally as he can fuck. *WARNING* will turn you on Beth is just a regular girl caught in the...