To Get Him | HoonSuk

By rubon_nobur

Choi Hyunsuk doesn't want to grow into an old and lonely Omega meet Park Jihoon who doesn't want people to ea... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

25

595 56 17
By rubon_nobur

Hyunsuk opened his eyes as he heard Jihoon’s voice. Not talking to him but on the phone. Hyunsuk turned to his right side. Jihoon is still talking to someone on the phone.

“I told you to not come back yet,” Jihoon said. “Yah. Kim Junkyu. Listen-”

Hyunsuk stretched his arms. He did remember telling Jihoon that he wanted to take a nap. But Jihoon was right by his side. Hyunsuk looked around for his phone. He needs to know what time it is now. He didn't remember where he put his phone. Maybe it's still in his jacket’s pocket. 

“Oh! You're up, hyung,” Jihoon said after ended the call. He put his phone on the table and approved of Hyunsuk who's still lying down on his bed. Jihoon knelt down beside the bed. “How do you feel? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? Do you want to take a shower? Should I prepare a bath for you? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?”

“Did you tell your members not to come home yet?” Hyunsuk asked. 

“Ah.. That.. Well. Jaehyuk and Junghwan said they’ll eat dinner out. Doyoung also said that he will be home at 10. Junkyu called me earlier asking if he can go home already,” Jihoon said. “Yeah. I told him not to come home yet,”

“Why? You want to do it again?” Hyunsuk asked.

“No. Hyung. It's not like that. I just feel like you might be a little uncomfortable if they are around while you're like this,” Jihoon said. “And this place smells heavily like you. I just don't want them to smell it. I’ve sprayed the air freshner to cancel out the pheromone smell but it will take quite a while to completely work,”

“Am I stink?” Hyunsuk asked. “I mean my pheromone,”

“You smell amazing. And I don't want anyone. Any other people. Other than me to smell it. It's only for my nose,” Jihoon said.

“You're possessive. I see,” Hyunsuk nodded.

“Did you dislike it, hyung? I just. I’m sorry. I’ll try to change it. I know that you're a public figure and I shouldn't be like that,” Jihoon said.

“Who said I dislike it? It feels nice knowing someone like me that much to the point of possessiveness,” Hyunsuk said. Hearing the older Omega's words, make Jihoon wonder. Is Hyunsuk really mean it or just being sarcastic? Hyunsuk scoffed seeing Jihoon trying to figure out what he just said. “I mean it. Not a sarcasm,”

“Oh! Really? Okay,” Jihoon's face brightened hearing that. “Do you want me to get you something? Water? Do you want me to prepare a bath for you?”

“What time is it now?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Almost 5 pm,” Jihoon answered.

“Do you have anything to do after this?” Hyunsuk asked.

“The manager told me that our schedules are emptied today and we will have a meeting tomorrow,” Jihoon said. “So no. I have nothing to do,”

“That's probably because of me handing the documents to my company and the press conference tomorrow,” Hyunsuk said. He scooted a little toward the wall. The Omega patted the empty space beside him. “Come here,”

“Huh?”

“I said come here. Lie down here,” Hyunsuk repeated. “Didn't you say you didn't have anything to do?”

“Oh,” Jihoon scratched his head even though it was not itchy. Jihoon then moved toward his bed and lay down beside Hyunsuk. Jihoon's breath hitched when Hyunsuk suddenly wrapped his arms around his waist. Jihoon cleared his throat. “You wanna cuddle?”

“Hm,” Hyunsuk hummed while resting his head against Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon is still facing upward, not sure what he should actually do. “Cuddle me. I need to attend a meeting and even a press conference after a while tomorrow you know. I need some more courage,”

“And that by cuddling?” Jihoon giggled. Hyunsuk pulled back his arms that he previously wrapped around Jihoon's waist. 

“It's fine if you didn't want to,” Hyunsuk said. He pulled up the comforter to cover his bare shoulders. While Jihoon beside him is still giggling. Hyunsuk knows and acknowledges that his action probably looks ridiculous. After he kept rejecting the Alpha, now he's trying to act affectionate and it probably will look very awkward. He never even tried to act like he needed someone to help him or something. Hyunsuk closed his eyes. He used to always be strong on his own anyway. It's not like he ever really needs some courage from anyone. Hyunsuk just- he didn't know why he even did what he did toward Jihoon.

Hyunsuk opened his eyes when he felt the comforter that's wrapping him being pulled. Jihoon scooted toward him. Pulling the comforter to cover them both before he pulled Hyunsuk in his arms.

“Are you sulking?” Jihoon asked. He cuddled the older Omega. He pulled Hyunsuk's head toward his chest.

“Why should I?”

“Aigoo… I didn't know that you're going to act this cute. You caught me off guard. It's not like I hate it or anything,” Jihoon said.

“I’m not cute,” Hyunsuk said. Jihoon just chuckled. He pulled Hyunsuk closer.

“I know that you are strong enough on your own, hyung. But I really appreciate it that you try to lean on me like this. I like it in fact. It's just. A pleasant surprise,” Jihoon said. “I can't wait to win the award this year and get to date you,”

“Why are you so confident that you will win something this year?” Hyunsuk asked. “What if you didn't win anything? Are you going to give me up?”

“Do you want me to?” Jihoon asked.

“Well. It's not like I can force someone to do anything,” Hyunsuk said. “And if you already going to give me up, then it's your choice,”

“Hm… Give you up huh?” Jihoon asked. “If. Only if I couldn't get any award this year. That means our initial agreement has already been canceled, right? If that so, I’ll propose another agreement,”

“Another agreement?”

“Yeah. I’ll ask you to marry me then,” Jihoon said. “You won't date me so I’ll ask you to marry me,”

“And what makes you confident that I will accept it?” Hyunsuk chuckled.

“I will make you accept it. I will make you agree. I will make you mine,” Jihoon said.

“You will only make me yours?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Yeah,” 

“What about you?”

“I’m already yours. Totally, positively yours,” Jihoon said. “It’s only a matter of time to make you mine. I will work hard to make you mine,”

“You’ve really worked so hard, Park Jihoon,” Hyunsuk said. “I’m glad that I met you,”

Jihoon suddenly cupped Hyunsuk's cheeks, lifts the Omega’s head to face him. Before he lands a soft and slow kiss on Hyunsuk’s lips. They shared that kiss for a while before both of them pulled out slowly.

“You didn't ask first,” Hyunsuk said.

“I’m sorry but you're too cute. I couldn't hold it,” Jihoon said. 

“Yeah right,” Hyunsuk said.

“You’re not mad, right?” Jihoon asked.

“Hm,” Hyunsuk hummed. He tightened his arms around Jihoon's waist. “Are you still going to wait for me?”

“What do you mean?” Jihoon asked.

“Before I came here, I went to see him. The person who posted that post claimed that I was plagiarizing songs,” Hyunsuk said.

“Eh? How?” 

“Yoshinori sent me the possible locations that the poster might be at when they posted that. The poster is using an overseas server to not easily get caught. Well. People are too focused on supporting the claim of me plagiarizing anway,” Hyunsuk said.

“How is it? Do you know who that person is? Where is it?” Jihoon asked.

“It was a dance studio,” Hyunsuk sighed. “The last person that I will ever thought will do that,”

“You know that person?”

“It's my middle school’s sunbae,” Hyunsuk said. “We’re in the same circle. We’re not too close. He’s one of my friend’s close friends. We hang out quite a lot. He's a quiet and calm guy. A great dancer. He even manage to manage his own studio now,”

“Why did he do that?”

“I asked him. Why did he post that? He simply said because he thinks that I don't deserve what I’m having now. He said that, because I’m pursuing composing, it ruins his life. You know that I dropped out of high school after I got accepted into my current label, right? He said that because I did that, my friend who is his close friend started to not hang out with him that much because my friend has been helping me with my songs projects. That friend is now a music director by the way,” Hyunsuk said. “And because he felt that my decision to pursue composing and music stole his close friend, he started to dislike me. And after seeing news after news about me and seeing me getting more spotlights, it boils his anger even more. And he uploaded that post,”

“So, he’s one of the people who can easily get their hand on the very first version of those songs, right? Your songs,” Jihoon asked. “Isn't he just being jealous?”

“Some people value friendship like a treasure. I have never thought that my decision will take his friend away from him,” Hyunsuk said.

“But still. It's not the right way,” Jihoon said.

“I was trying to settle it nicely before we can decide on your group comeback promotion. But when I met him, he just didn't want that,” Hyunsuk said. “I’ve discussed it with our company’s management department. And for now the best way is just to sue him. I initially didn't want this to be too complicated,”

“You're just been too kind, hyung,” Jihoon said.

“You think so?” The Omega asked.

“Yeah. You should just sue him and get the law to punish him. He has tarnished your reputation. You’ve worked so hard all these years just for him to bring you down with one single false accusation. Isn't that just unfair? Just because he feels like you're stealing his friend. I’m mad at that guy,” Jihoon said.

“I probably deserved that,” Hyunsuk scoffed.

“Why? You're kind enough to confront him first instead of right away sue him. Even though you can do it,” Jihoon said.

“If I’m kind, I didn't take advantage of your feelings toward me,” Hyunsuk said. “I should just make it clear that I didn't want to date you and draw the line. But no. It feels like I keep on playing with your feeling,”

“Well, I'll let you do so. Many times if you want to,” Jihoon grinned. “You know. I am the one who should stop pestering you when you said no to my confession. But me, being too persistent, keep on bothering you. And even though I didn't have that confidence that I can fulfill the condition that you put just for you to consider dating me, it just gives me the motivation. I’ve told you many times. That I was at the point in my life that I questioned, if this path is really for me? Because I didn't really find it enjoyable anymore since I feel like I need to make sure that I don't overshadow anyone in my group. You can think that I’m taking advantage of you as well. For using you as my goal and inspiration. Which has been working so damn perfectly,”

“But then, I got into a scandal,” Hyunsuk said.

“As long as it's not a dating scandal, I can handle it,” Jihoon said.

“Yah! I almost ruined your whole career with my scandal, you know?” Hyunsuk nagged. “And you just said it's fine as long as I didn't get into a dating scandal? If I get into a dating scandal, it won't affect you or your group's career. But with this. Me as your comeback’s producer, who suddenly got into a plagiarism scandal. It almost make you lose your job, Park Jihoon,”

“I love you,”

“So sudden?”

“I’ve been telling you this,” Jihoon grinned. Hyunsuk covers Jihoon’s face with both of his hands.

“Stop it,” Hyunsuk said.

“I will always be here for you, hyung. You’ve been working hard all by yourself. Running alone. Trying to take care of people around you. But now, I just want you to know that I am here for you,” Jihoon said. “I will wait no matter how long it takes. I can wait for you. So, chin up and face it with confidence. I know that you’ve been worrying about others. That if the problem might affect others more than it might affect you. Please think about yourself too, hyung. Fight for yourself as hard as you did for others' behalf. And I will always cheering for you here,”

“Cringe,”

“But I know you like it,” Jihoon said.

“How can you be so confident that I-” Jihoon pecked Hyunsuk on his lips before he smiled at the Older Omega. “Y-you,”

“See? You like it,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 3K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
39.4K 3.3K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
11.2K 1K 13
🌈Why was it so damn hard to ask that 🌈cute sassy barista out on a date ? 🌈Alpha Park Jimin is the most feared 🌈man in hybe, he was used to bei...
15.4K 436 27
Mingyu, an alpha, have two serious problems: One; he has a problem with his loneliness; and two, he can't sleep. He can't sleep without his sleeping...