ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 96

4.9K 492 119
By Richaa_Sharma

Sorry for the late update, I always try to update as soon as possible but if I am not able to do so then the reason is simply that, Nowadays I am falling ill again and again and in that condition I was not able to write due to which the update got delayed.
So sorry to those who were waiting for the chapter.

Now, the second things :

There is a little, just a little bit of mature content in this chapter, so those who are not comfortable please don't bash me after reading.

And this chapter, for all those who wanted to see their romance, I have tried a little, which probably did not go well because I can't able to write all this but still I tried.

So read it anyway and if you like it then comment because you all don't comment on such chapters but I will write something like this next only when you all appreciate it, otherwise it will be the last one.

Chapter start
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Their room

After a long flight of about 8-9 hours, both of them land in Germany and then come to the hotel from there where both of them check in and although the flight was comfortable for both of them, still both of them are tired from the journey, so after coming to the hotel, both of them directly hit their backs on the bed and neither of them realizes when they fall into sleep.

And there was Neil's wife who was angry with him because of his antics at home and had threatened him that from now on he should celebrate the honeymoon alone and he should not talk to her, So, as he had not worried about that things much, because his waxy wife agreed with his loving persuasion in the flight itself, so now Neil does not have the tension of celebrating his honeymoon alone.

Right now both of them are relaxing in each other's arms, Avni is resting on her back and Neil is resting on his stomach, hiding his face in her neck and keeping his hand on her stomach, keeping her close to him.

Meanwhile Avni's eyes slowly open when she feels some wetness on her neck and she soon realizes that it is her husband's lips that are doing magical wonders on her neck.

She feels him whose face hidden in her neck, slowly sucking her neck, leaving wet kisses on it, She slightly smiles at this feeling with her sleeping face, but at this moment she is also feeling sleepy, but how can she sleep with this kind of behavior of her man.

" Neil, aren't you tired ? sleep and let me sleep too..." she says to which Neil, whose hand was on her stomach, pulls her more into himself.

" I'm not tired, you rest..." After saying this he gently bites her neck while sucking it, to which she hisses in slight pain.

" Ahh, What are you doing?" he hears her to which he bites her again.

"Tasting my favorite dessert" A blush appears on her face at his words, so while saying this he bites her again and this time a little harder than before.

" Umm, Neil please, let me sleep, I am tired." Saying this she is about to slip out of his arms but he tightens his grip on her.

" baby, remember I always used to say that you will never be able to withstand my energy, because you are very less energetic, see, we haven't started anything yet and you are tired, our honeymoon has just started." He says this with a smirk because he knows what's coming next, He has just indirectly challenged her which she will take seriously and as he thought, she actually gets irritated by his words.

" Huh, Don't challenge me...I have more energy than you, and I can beat your energy." She says this with full confidence, whose sleep is completely broken by now, and hearing her words, Neil smiles on her neck as his words worked on her.

" Good! Then consider that I am challenging you, let's make love and see who asks whom to stop first, agreed?" He whispers these words in her ear in his husky voice while biting her earlobe, causing her toes to curl.

And suddenly her heartbeat increases at his words, she had not expected this, and before she could say anything, the next moment she felt his hand entering inside her top, on which she took a deep sigh closing her eyes, feeling the immense pleasure she always felt whenever his hands were on her bare skin.

She is wearing an off shoulder top with denim over which she has put an overcoat because of the cold here but before hitting the bed she had taken off her coat.

She feels his hand moving a little higher, holding her clothed breast, giving it a slight squeeze, at which she sighs again.

" Stop me Avni when you feel low on energy, Ok?" he again warns her with a mischievous smirk upon which she remembers that she doesn't have to give up.

" Let's see Mr. Khanna, who stops whom..." Saying this she yanks his hand from inside her top and separates him from herself with a light push due to which he lies down on his back and now she sees his face on which a mischievous smile is playing after looking at his wife's face.

The next moment he feels her on top of him, sitting just below his abdomen with her legs on either side on which he groans due to her suddenly sitting there and on which she smirk and immediately leaning towards him, she cups his face and takes him in a deep kiss, which he reciprocates equally.

While kissing him she rubs her bottom against his, to which he moans into her mouth and she feels him growing beneath her.
He rolls over the bed and comes to the other side due to which now his entire weight is on her.

He presses himself against her, making her breathing even faster, which was already heavy due to their passionate kiss and she moans into his mouth and tries to break the kiss but he doesn't release her.

" You are too heavy, get off me." She is able to say these words in between kisses, to which he smiles.

" You are saying this as if I am on top of you for the first time....and why, what happened ? When I can muster the energy to bear your weight, can't you be able to bear my weight ?
Should I stop?"
After saying this he takes her lips in his mouth again to feel her more.

" Don't you even dare to stop now." She moves away from his lips and says to which he smiles and then after a good while, both of them break the kiss even though they are not completely satisfied with each other.

They both sit facing each other on the bed and he watches as her face turns crimson red, he is fascinated by this way of her and also likes how along with being shy, she is also bold in their intimate moments with him and doesn't shy away from expressing what she wants.

He watches as her hands move towards the buttons of his shirt, which she begins to open without breaking eye contact with him, She opens the last button of his shirt: but before she can remove his shirt from his shoulders, Neil grabs her wrist to which she looks at him and he smiles.

He places her in front of him and sits against the headboard, placing her between his legs, whereupon she curls up in his arms when his bare chest touched her back.
He brushes her messy hair aside and leans down to kiss her exposed shoulder, to which she closes her eyes in bliss and arched her neck to give him more access.
He kisses every inch of her from shoulder to neck, feeling which she does nothing but close her eyes and sigh in bliss.

He hides his face in her neck and while giving wet kisses there, he caresses her stomach and takes his hand inside her top once again, and while moving his hand on her bare stomach his hand come up and cup just the lower part of breast lifting slightly which feels full and warm to him.
As he cupped her assets, his lips move from her neck to her cheeks and his lips spread their magic on her cheeks while kissing and licking them gently.

His hand come higher, to her nipples, lightly touching them over her bra, his fingers draw small circles around them as they get hard, and in this blissful feeling she turns her head and captures his lips and they again share a passionate short kiss which he breaks just to kiss her again, And this time both of them kiss each other again until they are satisfied.

From behind, he's getting even harder and she can feel him pressing against her and she herself is pressing back to him.
Her hands have come around behind his head and pull him in to kiss deeper.

as she deepens their kiss he pinch her nipples over her bra, Not too hard, just gently. he rub them and they get even harder.

Both of them break the kiss and she throws her neck back on his shoulder while he places his lips on her neck.

" Should I take it off?" he asks, placing his hand on the hook of her strapless bra, to which she just whispers, "yes."

And after getting his consent, the next moment she feels that a piece of cloth has been removed from her, which he throws from inside her top on some corner of the bed.

And he again slips his hand inside her top and this time touches her naked breast, feeling which she feels a shiver down her spine.

Feeling her warmth, he squeeze them on which he feels her fast beating heartbeat, he pinch harder and they become even more erect.
Soft moans were coming out of her mouth whenever he played with them like this.

And the increasing pain in his bottom, unable to bear it he turns her towards himself in his arms.
On which he sees how her chest is moving up and down due to his heavy breathing, both of them smile at each other.
And then she hugs him and as they embrace he groans when he feels her knee rubbing on his organ.

Breaking the hug, both looks into each other eyes and slowly without breaking the eye contact with a teasing smile she move her hands down and rub through his pants on which he closes his eyes with deep sigh.
he's fully erect and straining against his zipper. It's getting hot in the room and he take off his already unbutton shirt.

Seeing him upper body naked she lean down to kiss his nipples, They grow hard as they get kissed, nibbled and licked, It feels so good to him.
Her hands are still on his organ massaging it through his pants unknowingly.

Straightening up, they both sit facing each other and he touches the hem of her top and looks into her eyes asking for her permission to which she shyly lowers her eyelids, although it is not that he will see her for the first time, but till now, every time he has seen her in her pure form, she feels the same as for the first time, she feels shy no matter how bold she becomes with words.

" Should I take this off too?" he asks in words this time, to which she turns in his arms so that she doesn't have to face him directly.
He looks at her like this and smiles looking at her back, understanding her gesture.

And next he grabs her top from behind and she raises her hand a little and he takes off her top in one swift move which makes her breathe faster.

He smiles when he sees her sitting in front of him in her semi-naked state, he showers her kisses all over her back but then for her comfort he takes the quilt, covers her from the front and hugs her from back to which she smiles:

Presently, the position of both of them is such that he is sitting with the support of the headboard, she is between his legs and he is covered with the quilt from the front.

The next moment Avni heaves a deep sigh when inside the quilt, Neil opens the button of her denim and slides his hand inside.

" You are soaking wet." He places his hand on her vagina and speaks, on which she finds her throat drying up.

" Still don't you want to stop me?" he whispers into her ear to which she answers no in a whisper and he smiles at her answer.
And further nothing but he completely frees her from all her clothes, the softness of her body resting in his arms.

Slowly, he brought his finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Avni threw her head back. " ummm, yes. Keep going." He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her with two fingers and found her clit, make tiny circles around it. He feel her legs buckle just a little and she cried out, feeling the ecstasy that her husband's fingers are making her feel down there.

He makes her lie completely on the bed and comes over her and then gives his attention to her tenderness, he kiss it very lightly at first, Lightly flicking the tip of his tongue around it, the areola swells and her nipple grows even more. He open his lips and suck it in and hear a moan which escape from her mouth, he bite it very gently and she moan again, and he hear her who tell him "Harder," so he comply. As his mouth works on her breasts.
He lick, suck and nibble each nipple until they are again swollen, hard and seem to quiver. He continue down, kissing her stomach, licking her navel making her feel complete ecstasy.
Her eyes are opening and closing with rapid breathing.

He does not leave any part of her body untouched by his lips and she is just drowning in this feeling, in this moment.

But then she takes charge, she changes their positions and gets on top of him where she now kisses every part of his body, While kissing his abs, she kisses his chest and then goes to his neck and bites him hard, on which he groans in ecstasy.

And without torturing him too much, she unbuckles his belt and frees him from his remaining clothes.

And now both of them do not even remember that they had started all this through a challenge and thought of defeating each other, who would stop whom?
But in reality now neither of them wants to stop the other.

Both of them are immersed in the moment of their love as he enters her and their room just echoes with the sounds of his making love, their moans, their kisses and both of them make love for hours by putting all their energy and forgetting their challenges.

To be continued...............

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 4K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
84.6K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
58.7K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...