Rainy Days || Taekook

Od taekook_sc

"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.." - Incl... Vรญce

Character Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

363 40 14
Od taekook_sc

“APPAA.” Taehyung shouted as he barged into his father's office.

“Tae, what happened?” his Papa stood up from his place and softly asked the younger.

“Papa, did you see what your husband's company did?” Taehyung asked his papa.

“No baby, what did they do?” His Papa asked him worriedly.

Taehyung quickly took the remote and turned on the TV.

“BigHit Entertainment’s CEO’s son, Singer Kim Taehyung known by his stage name V is reportedly dating xxx group's member. According to reports the couple was spotted enjoying their vacation in--”  the news reporter couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung turned off the TV.

“See, this is what happened.” Taehyung roared angrily.

“Taehyung, stop shouting at your parents. Have some manners.” Yoongi who was sitting silently for all this while spoke.

“Yoongi hyung, you please don't speak in between me and my parents. Appa has to reply to me. Why did you do this?” Taehyung said as he looked at his father.

“For publicity or what Taehyung. It's just a publicity stunt chill.” Yoongi said.

“Chill? You are asking me to chill, hyung? What if my baby sees this? He'll think that I'm cheating on him. Hell, I think he must have already seen it. Shit, what do I?” Taehyung spoke in a vulnerable voice as his eyes turned teary towards the end thinking about how his baby must be feeling after seeing that fake publicity.

“For the love of God Tae you guys broke up Three Years Ago. He must have moved on. Found someone else, you should too-” Yoongi was cut off mid sentence by a furious Taehyung.

“No. No. No. He hasn't moved on from me. He can't. He's mine. And are you kidding me hyung, move on? Tell me one thing, did you move on from your ex-boyfriend, that you're asking me to move on from my baby?” Taehyung spat.

“KIM TAEHYUNG, SHUT UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING.” Namjoon, his Appa shouted as he stood up from his place.

“Yes, your Appa is right Tae shut up and stop disrespecting your elders.” Seokjin, Taehyung's Papa said as he felt really disappointed because his son was literally disrespecting everyone.

“But Papa my baby will be devastated because of this fake news.” Taehyung mumbled in a small and fragile voice as tears started falling from his almond shaped brown eyes.

“Oh my..” Jin’s heart broke looking at his son's vulnerable state. He swiftly walked towards Taehyung and engulfed him in his arms, rubbing his back soothingly.

After some time, “Appa, Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry for behaving like a brat with you both.” Taehyung said while lowering his head like a kicked puppy. “Appa please ask your team to release a statement, denying this rumour. They are not listening to me.” Taehyung said to the elders after crying his heart out and also a lot of consoling from his Papa.

“Tae, it's okay. I understand. I really do understand.” Yoongi said as he slowly hugged the younger.

“Hyung, my baby.” Taehyung whispered against the older's neck. Making himself like a small and fragile kid inspite of being a Twenty Eight year old adult. But to his parents and hyungs he'll always be a baby.

“Tae, you are suffering. Why don't you go and talk to him?” Yoongi asked him carefully. Taehyung parted away from the older's embrace and looked at him with a pained expression.

“He won't-- listen- to me.” Taehyung replied back.

“Do you want me to go and talk to him?” Yoongi said.

“No hyung. It won't work.” Taehyung said.

“I've already tried that. He won't listen to anyone of us.” Namjoon said as he walked towards Taehyung and took his son in his embrace, crassing the younger's back soothingly.

Tae, I'm sorry for that fake news. It was just another marketing scheme by your team. Your comeback is around the corner right? That's why.” Namjoon said while hugging his son.

Appaaa, I don't need any negative marketing/publicity for my work. Please release a statement denying all of them.” Taehyung said.

“I know baby. I've already ordered my team to do that.” Namjoon said.

“Appa, I have all of you with me. But my baby? He's alone. He doesn't have anyone with him. He'll be heart broken. It hurts appa.” Taehyung told his father as he pointed towards his heart, “It physically hurts here.”

“It's okay Tae. Everything will be okay.”

Little did he knew--

_

Meanwhile on the  other corner of the City..

Hurts, it hurts.” a fragile boy whimpered while his head was buried in his couch. As he was sniffling like a kid.

It was dark around his studio apartment, he didn't care to turn on the lights of his home, nahh scratch that house. This place was just a house, it wasn't his home. Heck, he doesn't have a home. He used to but.. Not anymore.

His little puppy was sitting silently on the floor beside his appa’s figure, he was silent. Like he understood that the man was in pain and all he needed was silence.

Silence so that he could weep his broken heart out.

The drop dead silence of the room was broken by a loud ringing voice of his mobile phone. He didn't bother to get up from his place to pick up whoever was calling him.

The phone kept on ringing for almost ten minutes, when he got irritated. He stood up with wobbly legs and slowly approached the device which was irritating him.

A sigh left his lips as he glanced at the caller ID.

Jimin Hyung.

He contemplated for a few seconds, If he should pick up the call or not.

But the continuously ringing phone made him pick it up.

As he picked up the call, Jimin’s voice rang in his ears. Making more tears to slip from his doe eyes.

Jungkook.. Kookie..” Jimin hurriedly spoke.

Hyun-ngg.” Jungkook mumbled in a broken voice.

“Baby Kookie. He's. He's not dating her. It's just a publicity stunt. It's fake kookie.” Jimin replied in a hushed voice.

“I--” Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as he choked on his own tears as he started crying hysterically.

“Kookie, please give me your address. I'll come to you. You need someone beside you.” Jimin asked the crying younger.

“No--no.” Jungkook replied back, still very much crying.

“Baby, please don't be stubborn. I swear I won't give him your address.” Jimin said.

“No, hyun-gg. I'm-- okay.” Jungkook mumbled as he fell on his fell, too exhausted to even sit properly.

“Kookie this is so wrong. Give me your freaking address. We can't even detect your location. What have you done?” Jimin asked a bit sternly but then he sighed as he didn't get any reply from the younger except for his crying noises. “Don't do this to yourself baby.” Jimin said.

“Hyung, I'll talk to you later.” Jungkook said after he was done crying and was just sniffling alongwith hiccuping.

He was about to cut the call but Jimin’s voice stopped him. “Jeon Jungkook. At least unblock him.”

And Jungkook's reply made Jimin sigh in defeat.

“I can't hyung.”

TBC

_

Heyy Guyss,
So this was the first chapter of “Rainy Days.” Do let me know how excited y'all are for further ones?

Alsoo, this is just the beginning so it might not look that interesting but trust me, it will be good. ❤️

Thank you so much for reading and giving my book your precious time.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Chiya.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

6.5K 777 4
โ™ก Prequel of 'Remember, Love has no limits!' โ™ก Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.A happily married couple with their two lil angels.They were living thei...
8.3K 372 19
kim taehyung and kim jungkook. both are married from years. You must be think Their life should have happy joyful like others what's there's new, but...
1.3M 53.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...