MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP

2.4K 88 3
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA'S POV :

Finally we arrived at my dream destination " MANALI " , A beautiful hill station .

I don't know why but beaches give me happiness and mountains give me peace .

I always had a plan for Manali but the plan was never implemented but now finally I'm here with my husband on our second honeymoon .

Well it's evening 5 pm and I'm so tierd by journey , we reached our resort and I lied on the bed lazily pulling ruhaan beside me , we cuddled eachother and ruhaan hugged me so tight . I felt so comfortable and sleepy , I let the sleep engulf me .

After sometime I slowly woke up nuzzling and found ruhaan is still sleeping . He looks really so peaceful while sleeping , I slowly caressed his cheek with my thumb . I smiled and pecked on his lips gently .

I tried to woke up but his hold was tight , he opened his eyes and hovered over me giving me a smirk . He spoke " Sweetheart are you taking advantage of this innocent guy while he is asleep . I know I'm so handsome that you can't resist me " . He winked .

" Don't behave like we are on our first honeymoon okay . You are my husband and you are not at all innocent " saying this I pulled him closer by holding his collar and kissed him . He kissed back so passionately I moaned in between and he started exploring me .

The weather was so cool and our kiss was making us turned on . We broke the kiss to took a deep breath . My cheeks turned red and ruhaan bite my cheeks saying " I like your cherry cheeks sweetheart " . I moaned .

He buried his face in crook of my neck and started kissing me slowly unzipping my leather jacket . My hands moved in his hairs as he started giving me love bites . I was completely lost in him but our moment broke when my phone rang , I stopped ruhaan as I saw my mom calling me .

I lift the call and ruhaan put the call on speaker . I spoke " Hello maa ! We reached Manali , I'm sorry I forgot to call you ".

" Hmmm....how can you remember me when ruhaan is with you " she exclaimed . I looked at ruhaan who is looking at me and pulled me closer hugging me backwards .

" Okay okay now listen " maa said and I hummed in response .

Maa spoke " After kuldevi vrat this is your first honeymoon right ! " I hummed and ruhaan started moving his hand inside my top touching my bare waist . I breathed heavily .

" So , if you plan to have kids then you can intimate and I talked with pandit ji he gave me two Muhurat's ( auspicious time ) on that time you both can become closer to eachother " . Maa said and I cleared my throat , ruhaan was caressing his cheek with mine moving his hands on my bare waist . I feel butterflies in my stomach, I took a deep breath and spoke " so , when is the muhurat maa " , I can feel ruhaan is smiling and even my face became a red tomato . " Today night at 11:30 pm and day after tomorrow at 10:30 pm ".

I said " ok maa I will call you later " and I cut the call .

I turned towards ruhaan and spoke " Do you wanna have kids ruhaan ? "

He kissed my forehead and took my palm in his , he looked into my eyes and spoke " I love you sweetheart and I love to start our family . I always dreamt of having kids with you and be a happy family " .

I smiled and cupped his face touching our forehead I spoke " I love you too kanna " .

He spoke " Sweetheart it's ok if you are not ready we can plan our kids later ".

I spoke looking into his eyes " I'm ready ruhaan I'm ready to have kids with you " . He smiled and We kissed eachother gently .

We broke the kiss and I saw the time it's 9 pm . I took a deep breath and I spoke
" Ruhaan I'm hungry " coz I'm really hungry and I know ruhaan is not gonna stop .

He smiled and said " okay let's have dinner together " . I wore my leather jacket and put my wollen scarf around my neck and we went to have our dinner .

I just love this food , It's really so delicious and so comforting . It literally satisfied my taste buds . I saw ruhaan is smiling . I asked him " why are you smiling ? "

He spoke " Sweetheart I'm just thinking how cute you gonna look when you become chubby " .

I looked at him angrily saying " You wanna say I'll become fat , I'm hungry and I won't compromise in eating " .

He chuckled and spoke " Sweetheart I won't dare to comment on your eating I'm just thinking to fill your tummy " . He winked .

I gave a confused look to him . He chuckled saying " Sweetheart I mean to say how cute you gonna look when you carry our baby in your womb coz I'm gonna fill your tummy for nine months ". He winked again .

I choked and drank some water . I blushed unknowingly and he is laughing looking at me .

Later we sat on the roof top of our hotel and we are star gazing ✨⭐ . I actually love star gazing but in cities we don't find much stars due to pollution but here it feels so heaven .

I always imagined spending time with my ruhaan in a hill station on a full moon light holding eachother, wrapped in a shawl and looking at the stars and feeling the peace .

Unknowingly I spoke the poetic letter which is roaming in my mind .

I felt him nuzzling at my neck , I looked at him and he kissed me gently . He spoke " I love it sweetheart ". I didn't get what he was talking about . I asked him " what is it ? " He was looking into my eyes and spoke " I love the way you write letters for me sweetheart , I love the way you express your feelings for me , I love the way how your cheeks turn cherry red when I'm with you and I love you sweetheart " . I felt silent listening to him I understood I spoke the letter out but not in my mind . He picked me up in his arms and we moved towards our room .

He gently placed me on the bed and he showed the time from the alarm beside the night stand . It's 11:30 pm . I looked at him who just hovered over me , he spoke " shall we start sweetheart " he took my palm and kissed it looking into my eyes asking for my permission . I took a deep breath and I nodded saying yes . He spoke " words sweetheart " . I smiled and said " Yes " .

Our fingers interwinded as he started kissing me so passionately .

We made love ❤️

NEXT DAY MORNING

We woke up in eachother's embrace , he kissed my forehead and I kissed his chin .

Later , we got freshup and went to explore Manali .

First we went to THE HADIMBA DEVI TEMPLE . Devi HADIMBA is wife of pandav Bheem and mother of gathotkacha . She belonged to rakshas kul but later after sacrificing her son and grandson for Dharma she did great penance on this place and became a goddess . The temple's architecture is enchanting and we seek the blessings of goddess HADIMBA Devi .

Later we went to solang valley . Solang valley is called heart beat of Manali . We had Maggie as I craved for it I know ruhaan Don't like it but I made him taste it saying " pahado pe Maggie khana tho Banta hai " ( eating Maggie on mountains is must ) .

We did paragliding , the paragliding experience is must and should never miss . I was accompanied by a trainer for safety and ruhaan too .

The place really feels so heaven , we heard some people talking , going to Anjani mahadev temple in solong valley . I am a Mahadev bhakt and I requested ruhaan to go to the temple .

We went by asking directions from local people . The temple is located in the hill top and the shivling is present under the waterfall . I felt so peace in my heart . We both sat on our knees and offered our prayers to mahadev .

Later we had our lunch together and went on a long drive in a car at Rohtang pass enjoying the beauty of Manali . I must say it was really the best drive ever .

It's 6 pm and we did some lite shopping in Manali Mall road and went back to our resort . I was so tired and I wonder after a long day how come my husband is not tierd at all .

We got freshup and planned for tomorrow .

After sometime we had our dinner together and went to sleep early cuddling eachother , ruhaan was caressing me like a child making me sleep peacefully in his arms . I pecked his lips and he kissed my forehead . We slept so peacefully in eachother's embrace .

NEXT DAY

We both woke up by the sound of alarm as usual in eachother's arms .

I saw the time and it's 6 am . We both got freshup and had our breakfast at resort .

Today we gonna Trek on jogini falls . The trek goes from the forests and meadows . We both started trekking and it's been 2 hours we didn't reach our destination yet .

I sat on the tree trunk which is cut . Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart are you tired ? ".

I hummed " hmmm " . He bent on his knees and removed my shoes . I asked " what are you doing ? ".

He replied Nothing your feet will feel ease . We both sat for sometime and we met a group of students . They are group of boys and girls . One of the guy asked ruhaan " Bro is this the right way for jogini falls ? "

Ruhaan said " yes " and I saw one of the girls pants has red stains . They are going in the direction of the trek and I stopped them I wore my shoes and went towards the girl and whispered in her ear " You have red stains " . The girls friend checked and the girl was feeling embarrassed . Ruhaan understood the situation and he spoke " I think you need to take some rest " , one of the guy recognised ruhaan and spoke " Sir it's you right , I mean I saw you in an interview You won best buisness man award " . He forwarded his hand for a shake hand and the ruhaan accepted it . We saw an old hut near by and I spoke " wait for us guys we will be there in a bit " . The guys are busy in taking selfies with ruhaan and talking with him .

We went towards the hut and saw a young lady with her husband . The girl's friend knows PAHARI language so , she asked the lady to use the room for privacy . She smiled and said ' ok ' .
We smiled and thanked the lady .

The girl changed her dress and she introduced herself as Jhanvi and the other girl too introduced herself as preetal .

I introduced myself and preetal recognised me she spoke " Hey I know you  , You won the best dancer award right and also won IIGF competition " .

I smiled and said " yes " . Jhanvi replied " Wow you're so awesome I never thought I would meet a celebrity ".

I spoke " I'm not a celebrity " and we started moving while talking , preetal asked " your husband is a buisness man right " .

I replied " Yes " . Jhanvi asked " So , the person with you is your husband ? ".

" Yes he is my husband and we are here on our honeymoon " . I exclaimed .

Ohh.... The girl's teased me .

" Why did you choose Manali for honeymoon ? " Jhanvi asked .

" Well it's our second honeymoon I always wanna visit Manali and I love mountains " . I said .

Finally we reached the place where we were resting before . I saw ruhaan was talking with the guys . The girls met her friends .

Ruhaan called me " Sweetheart shall we go " . I nodded and preetal spoke " Come on join with us , trekking together would be fun " . I looked at ruhaan he blinked his eyes and I said " yes " .

The guys are started calling me bhabhi . I got to know their names Ajay , Vinay and pramod . Ajay is preetal's brother and pramod is her fiance, Vinay is jhanvi boyfriend .

We reached our destination

" THE JOGINI FALLS " .

We spent sometime together and we all clicked pictures together .

Jhanvi gave me 2 tickets to Holi event coz she is on periods and she can't attend it .

I thanked her and took the tickets .

Wow...Holi in Manali is really gonna be awesome I felt .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

Well sorry for late update guys
Actually my hand got hurt so , I was unable to type .

Well my book gonna complete , there gonna be 2 parts more to go and after a week I'm gonna start Aditya and diya's book you can suggest me a unique name for their book .

I hope you all enjoyed this part and tomorrow's update is gonna be Holi in Manali .

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 542 22
"Everyday somewhere around the world, someone's life changes and ninety percent of that change includes Sex" Sex it, perfect! is a collection of sho...
11.6M 523K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
1.8M 71.5K 43
#28 Highest Ranking In Teen Fiction 3/31/2017 Previously known as "Eliazer King" | Not your cliché Teen Fiction story It's funny how one flaw can bri...
662K 17.1K 28
(UNDER EDITING 2024 & COVER CHANGE) ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ★ A Montgomery Gator x reader story... -The first ever Montgomery x r...