7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 6.6: What's next?

822 55 14
By Insane_adolfa

As the English teacher scolded you, the Math teacher, Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon, tried to calm her down. While Sujin and Jiyeon exchanged knowing glances, thinking they had successfully framed you.

English Teacher: "Do you realize the importance of academic integrity? You've not only let yourself down, but you've also let your partner and the entire class down."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "Excuse me, Miss. Perhaps we should handle this matter calmly and privately."

English Teacher: "Why privately? She has plagiarized someone else's work! Let the whole class know. (to you) This reflects poorly on your character and work ethic, Y/n. I expected better from you."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "I understand, but getting angry won't solve the issue, and I don't think it's ethical to handle this topic out loud. Let's give Y/n a chance to explain first. As far as I know her, I don't think she is capable of doing such a thing."

English Teacher: "You are new here, not even been a week since you started working, and you are taking her side!"

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "To know someone's character, we don't need a year to know them completely. Judging by how every staff praises Y/n, I think this is just a misunderstanding. First, let her explain why she did it."

English Teacher: (nods) "Fine, but this behavior is unacceptable."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: (turns to Y/n) "Y/n dear, can you explain what happened? Is there a reason why your report resembles someone else's thesis?"

You looked at Sujin and Jiyeon, and they were laughing quietly. Sujin gave you a look, and you understood it was her doing, but what you did next was a surprise for them. However, as the English teacher continued to scold you, your worried face turned into a smirk, and they both stood confused.

Y/n: (Acting nervous) "But how did you get my report when I didn't submit it in the first place?"

English Teacher: (confused) "What do you mean?"

Yunjin and Rose were standing confused because in front of them, Y/n submitted, but at that time, she was totally guilty about submitting late.

Y/n: (acting nervous) "It's true I submitted the final report yesterday, but when I went back home, I had more time in my hands so I made a few changes and made it more presentable. But both copies are with me."

English Teacher: (still confused) "Both copies?"

You take out a few crumpled papers from the bag and show them to the English teacher. Sujin and Jiyeon get shocked.

Sujin: "How is this possible? Yesterday we threw them in the dustbin after Y/n left, and today early in the morning, cleaners must have cleaned the school, so how did she get them back?"

English Teacher: "Then whose paper are these, and why are those papers crumpled?"

Y/n: (Acting clueless) "I don't know, ma'am, but I found them in the dustbin in the morning, so I thought you rejected them, so I kept them. And do you think I would copy another student's thesis when I can write my own?"

That "ma'am" almost believed you, but one of your classmates spoke in between.

Classmate 1: "If it's not you, then who wrote this report other than you who could have done this?"

Listening to this, others started questioning, and your friends got more confused. Meanwhile, Sujin and Jiyeon again started smiling because their plan was back on track.

Classmate 2: "Do you think someone else wrote the report to frame Y/n?"

Classmate 3: "But who would do something like that? And why?"

Classmate 4: "Maybe someone jealous of Y/n's grades?"

Classmate 5: "Or maybe they just wanted to cause trouble for her."

Classmate 6: "I always thought Y/n was too perfect. Maybe this is just karma catching up to her."

Classmate 7: "Yeah, who knows what else she's been hiding."

Classmate 8: "She's always acting so innocent, but maybe she's not as innocent as she seems."

Classmate 9: "Come on, guys, let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know the whole story."

Classmate 10: "I believe Y/n. She wouldn't do something like this."

Whispers grew, and the class became chaotic.

English Teacher: (frustrated) "Okay, everyone, silence. Y/n, show me the final reports. Let me compare them, and if they are the same, you have to admit your mistake. Okay, no more lies."

You show her the final report, and both are different, which made everyone start trusting you. Sujin had the old version of the report, so she forged that one, but you had already written a new one.

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: (smiles) "See, I told you it must be a misunderstanding. I trust Y/n."

English Teacher: (thinking) "But if you didn't do this, then who tried to accuse you of something you didn't do?"

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: (nodding) "Hmmm, I agree. Why is someone trying to frame you? Do you have doubts about someone? Or did you see someone near the teacher's room yesterday?"

You were about to speak, but Jeyhun interrupted.

Jeyhun: (innocently) "Ma'am, yesterday I remember seeing Sujin and Jiyeon near the teacher's room to submit an assignment. Maybe they saw someone there?"

Sujin's smirk faltered, and Jiyeon's eyes widened in realization. The English Teacher turned to Sujin.

English Teacher: (raising her eyebrow) "Assignment? Which assignment, Sujin and Jiyeon?"

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: (to everyone) "Class, did you have any assignment to submit yesterday?"

Everyone shook their heads no, and Sujin and Jiyeon's plan seemed to have failed. Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon turned to Sujin and Jiyeon, and they both exchanged nervous glances, realizing they were caught in their lie. Sujin tried to maintain her composure.

Sujin: "Um, it was last week's assignment. We failed to submit it at that time, so we went yesterday."

English Teacher: "Is that so? And did you happen to see anyone near the Teachers' room yesterday when you were there?"

Sujin and Jiyeon exchanged another glance, realizing they had no choice but to come clean or give another excuse.

Sujin: "Uhh, yes. We did see someone near the Teachers' room yesterday, but we didn't think much of it at the time."

Jiyeon: "Yes, it was just a student from another class. We didn't get a good look at her face, but she seemed to be in a hurry."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "Do you know her? Or in which class she studies?"

Jiyeon and Sujin nodded no.

Y/n: (innocently) "I think we should check the CCTV. There we can clearly see who was there."

English Teacher: "That's a good idea."

Sujin and Jiyeon got goosebumps all over their body. The fear of getting caught started growing.

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "Hmm, this could be helpful in resolving this matter."

English Teacher: "Y/n, do you have any idea who this student might be?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure, but I want to know why someone is trying to frame me."

English Teacher: "Don't worry, we will find out soon. We'll discuss this further with the Principal. In the meantime, Y/n, I apologize for doubting you. It seems you were really telling the truth."

Y/n: "It's okay, Ma'am, let me know when you want the final report."

As the truth unfolded, the tables turned, and Sujin and Jiyeon found themselves in trouble. They were now under suspicion. The matter reached towards the principal, and they decided to review the CCTV footage from the school's security cameras.

In the Principal's Office,

Sujin and Jiyeon felt a sense of dread as they watched the footage, knowing that their actions were about to be revealed. The footage clearly showed Sujin throwing the crumpled papers in the dustbin, while Jiyeon stood by, silently watching.

Principal: "It's clear from the footage that you both were involved in this deception. This behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated."

Jiyeon: (stammering) "I-I... no, I didn't do anything!"

Sujin: (scared) "N-no, I would never do something like that!"

English Teacher: (accusingly) "It seems your actions have been exposed. Now, girls, it's time to tell the truth."

Sujin: (stammering) "I... I can explain. It was just a prank; I didn't mean any harm. Jiyeon was with me the whole time, she can confirm."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "A prank? Trying to frame a student for plagiarism is no joke, Sujin. This is a serious matter."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon: "Jiyeon, is this true? Were you aware of what Sujin was doing?"

Jiyeon: (hesitant) "I... I was with her, but I didn't know what she was planning. I only found out later."

Sujin felt betrayed by Jiyeon, who had initially been with her while hiding the paper but had now shifted the blame onto her.

Sujin: (shocked) "What? Jiyeon, you were with me the whole time. Why are you shifting the blame onto me now?"

Jiyeon: (defensive) "I'm not shifting the blame, Sujin. I didn't know you were going to do something like this. I can't take responsibility for your actions."

Principal: "I see. Sujin, your actions are unacceptable. You will face detention for attempting to frame a fellow student. Jiyeon, while you may not have been directly involved, your association with Sujin in this matter is concerning. You both need to reflect on your actions, and we are calling your parents right now."

So, the tables turned. Sujin's attempt to frame you had backfired. She was now the one in trouble, facing detention for her actions. Sujin was speechless, and Jiyeon started crying just at the mention of her parents.

As the principal began to dial their parents' number, Jiyeon's eyes widened in fear. She knew that her parents were strict and that they would not take kindly to hearing about her involvement in such a serious incident.

Jiyeon: (crying) "Wait, I'm sorry, Ma'am, but please don't call my parents! They'll be so angry, and I don't know what they'll do to me."

Principal: (angry) "Why are you sorry now? Jiyeon, this is a serious matter that we need to address with your parents. It's important that they are aware of what happened."

Jiyeon: (pleading) "But can't we handle this without involving them? I promise I'll never do something like this again. Please, give me another chance."

Principal: "You should have thought of this before taking such a step. Now you need to face the consequences."

The principal ignored Jiyeon's words and continued to dial her parents' number. Jiyeon sat in her seat, tears streaming down her face, knowing that things had already gotten out of her hands.

 Outside the principal's cabin,

You walked towards them, who were sitting outside the principal's cabin. Their attempt to sabotage you had failed spectacularly, leading to their downfall. You were looking at them with satisfaction as justice was served.

Y/n: (crossing arms) "Tsk tsk, what were you saying this morning? (mimicking) There are two types of people in this world...winners like us and losers like you. (smirk) But remember one thing, no matter what you do, you both will never win against me."

Sujin: (angry) "How did you do that? When did you find out we exchanged the papers?"

Jay: (walked in from behind) (hands in pocket) "Well, well, we need to go back a little for that."

Jake: (followed Jay) (smile) "Don't think too much, I will tell you."

Jake began to tell what happened last afternoon after Y/n went.

.

.

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.8K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
148K 5K 54
π™Žπ™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 π™π™šπ™–π™‘π™šπ™§ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™π™šπ™–π™‘ π™©π™π™š 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙, 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 π™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 π™¬π™§π™šπ™˜π™ π™šπ™§ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 𝙗π™ͺ...
7.8K 559 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...
61.8K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...