Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 46.

1.5K 66 4
By JinxCoffin

"Officers, who want to do patrolling the city?" asked by the police sergeant.

The two young police officers immediately volunteered to patrol their city, they thought that instead of staying at the boring police station, they had better go on patrol. They want some thrill, chasing bad people like they saw in the movie fast and furious.

"Okay, patrol the city until your duty is over. Make sure you can go to every corner of the city, report immediately if there's any suspicious movement."

"Yes sir."

The two young police officers were about to leave the station when they suddenly stopped walking in sync. An old man suddenly appeared in front of them and because of the fear, they could barely move. The two were unable to speak as well because they felt that the moment they moved even only their lips, the old man could immediately rip their necks in less than a second.

The old man looks like in his early eighties, but he still has a body and a face of the greek God. The big scars on his face and arms resembled scratches from gunshot wounds, which further enhanced his terrifying presence.

"Is Hazel Canlas detained here?" the old man asked the two.

Even the voice of the old man is terrifying for the two young men, so they did nothing but nodded at the same time. Even though they both knew that no one was allowed to visit Hazel Canlas, they did nothing when the old man entered the police station. The knees of the two young police officers almost gave in when the old man left.

Fast and furious my ass, the two young men said to themselves.

"W-who's that?" asked the one officer. "He's like Bruce Wayne with the body of hulk, terrifying! Ugh!"

"I... I have no idea." answered by the other one. "But we will surely get scolded by Sergeant Pascual if he finds out that someone visited that woman!"

The two immediately ran to their Sergeant's office to report what happened.

"Sergeant, Sergeant!" the two officers called their seniors when they entered his office. "We had an emergency!"

Sergeant Pascual frowned as he looked at the rushing officers.

"What happened to you guys?" he asked them. "Didn't I order you two to patrol the city, why are you still here?"

"Batman... I mean, an old man... out there, he looks scary." an officer took a deep breath so he could speak properly. "He's going to Hazel's precinct."

"WHAT?!" Sergeant Pascual stood up. "Why didn't you stop him, you know that the Ajero family requested the court that no one could visit that woman."

"But Sergeant..." answered by officer while bowing. "That man... the old handsome man is scary, he seems like he can break our bodies and turn us into balls if we stop him."

"Nonsense." Sergeant Pascual couldn't finish what he wanted to say, he doesn't know if those young policemen were making fun of him, handsome yet scary? How come a handsome old man becomes scary nowadays. "Bring me to that old man, we have nothing to fear except the Ajero family."

-----

"Can you bring me to Hazel Canlas?" Samuel asked the policeman guard seriously outside the precincts.

"S-sir." the police said nervously. "B-but... that woman is not allowed to... to have a visitor."

Even the police on guard couldn't handle the presence of the old man in front of him, he was also unable to stand up from sitting due to the softening of his knees when he saw him.

"Sergeant, h-he's the one we're telling you about." Samuel heard someone speak behind him. "He is the one looking for Hazel Canlas."

"Sir, please raise your hands." one man shouted. "You can't just walk into the precinct without permission and the court has also prohibited anyone from visiting Hazel Canlas."

Sergeant Pascual didn't know why he felt a familiar presence on the big man in front of him. All his life, even though he has handled many cases and many criminals he has bumped into and arrested, he has seen only few people with such a presence and he only fears one person out of all.

His knees immediately softened when the big man turned and saw the face of the old man.

"G-general... Valdez?"

Samuel faced the man who shouted from behind him, he was not familiar with low ranking police officers nowadays so his brow furrowed, is that the behavior of the police officer now in their country, no respect.

"State your name."

The policeman immediately saluted in front of him, even the two young police officers were flustered but they still followed and saluted in front of him.

"Police Sergeant II Peter Pascual from A city, Sir." he introduced himself.

The other two young officers also immediately introduced themselves to him, he can see the confusion on their faces when he says 'at ease'.

"Bring me this woman named Hazel Canlas."

"Y-yes General." replied the Sergeant.

"But Sir--." the two young officers interrupted with hesitation.

"Don't worry, I will handle this." he answered. "Please, bring the former general to the investigation room."

-----

"Number 004926, Hazel Canlas" a policeman called Hazel. "Come with me."

Hazel got up from her bed with a frown, didn't they say that no one can visit her, why does she have to leave her cell? It has been four days since she was imprisoned, she has not been able to appeal to the court and no lawyers wants to handle her case because they don't want to face Mrs. Carmen.

She's pissed off whenever she thinks that no one wanted to fight against the Valdez family, if Neli didn't appear perhaps she's been a part of that family since a long time ago.

"Where will you take me?" she asked irritably as two other policemen suddenly entered to drag her out of her cell, they even put handcuffs on her. "Let me go, where are you going to take me?"

"Someone wants to talk to you." the policeman said.

Two young police officers suddenly approached the police who asked her to get out.

"Sergeant, we have brought the old man to the investigation room."

"Be careful with what you called him because you are talking about the former general." the sergeant said to the boy. "You could lose your job and never get back into service if they hear what you said."

"Sorry Sir." the boy immediately apologized with a ninety degree bow.

"I will forgive your disrespect now, because even I myself have disrespected him earlier." explained the Sergeant. "Don't do it again."

"Thank you Sir."

Ahhh, who is this old man they are talking about? Is that the man, whom the sergeant calls the general that wants to talk to her? The blood in her body came to life, could this old man help her to get out of that jail?

Hazel knew that help would come for her at any moment because of her connection, so she did nothing but accept the judge sentence of fifty years in prison. She knows that the old man who wants to talk to her is not ordinary, the court ordered that she were not allowed to have a visitor but he can easily break that order, maybe this is her chance to get out of prison.

The two young policemen bring her in front of a familiar room.

Ahh, I hate this room.

For the second time, she was brought back into the investigation room. Hazel remembered her first time entering there, she had barely sat down when the investigator immediately asked her about the crimes she had committed. Because of her anger at that time because of the betrayal of Paula and Christian, she told all the crimes she did but she never regretted the crime she committed.

-----

"We have brought Hazel Canlas, General." the sergeant said immediately to the old man inside the investigation room.

Hazel immediately saw an old man standing inside, the smile on her face quickly faded and felt terrified when she saw the old man's face, it was Caleb's grandfather. Her knees immediately gave in causing her to sit down on the floor in fear, she thought that the old man could help her to get out of the jail, but she was wrong.

The two young policemen immediately helped her to stand up and sat on the chair in front of the old man.

"You can go out."  said the old man. "I'll take care of her, no one is allowed to come inside until I say so."

"But, Sir--." the sergeant said worriedly.

The sergeant was worried about what the general can do when he said that he will "take care" of that young woman, now that he was retired for being the US General of the army he might no longer care about what he will do.

He also knows the sin that Hazel Canlas committed against the Valdez family, and it is no surprise that the former General Valdez is there because of what happened to his wife.

"It's an order."

"Yes General."

The three policemen immediately left and the two of them were left inside the investigation room, she was terrified when the old man stood up and approached her, his face darkened as if he would kill anyone he saw.

"I may be a Valdez but I am not as kind as my family."

She couldn't even react when the old man suddenly gave her a strong slap causing her to fall onto the floor, her vision almost went blank and immediately tasted blood from her mouth which made her furious but she couldn't do anything. She seemed to lose all her strength with just one slap from the old man, she hadn't even recovered from his slap when she suddenly felt a strong kick on her stomach causing her to writhe in pain.

She had never been hurt so badly like that in her life, she felt like she was hit by a truck with just one kick.

A few seconds later, she felt him pull her hair to lift her face.

"That's not enough for what you did to my wife and my grandchildren."

She immediately spit on at his face, the first time she saw the old man's face she immediately felt disgusted. How could a person with that kind of face still be alive, is he not embarrassed? And why should she pay for what she did, shouldn't the old man blame his family because of their stupidity they fell on her plan.

But the old man didn't seem to care about her spitting on his face, instead he just calmly let go of her hair and wiped his face using the hem of his t-shirt.

"You crossed the line, young lady."

Hazel's loud scream in pain immediately echoed inside the investigation room.

During his sixty years of service in their country and in the US Army, he has been through many wars, country invasions and even encountered a real life terrorist who did nothing but harmed and killed thousands of people so he didn't interfere in his grandchildren's fight, because for him it was just a childish fight. But it is another matter when his wife's life is in danger, his wife is his only weakness and he could kill and take the plunge into a war alone just to make sure that his beloved wife is safe, he would even fight with a ten-year-old kid if they disrespect her.

That's why he regrets why he let his wife do that dangerous plan, but he knew in himself that he could not say no to her, that's why he couldn't help but blame himself for what happened to them. He could only wait, he first made sure that his wife was in a good condition before he moved, he also saw the determination on his granddaughter-in-law to take revenge so he let her do what she wanted first before he made this woman pay for what she did to his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
763K 27.2K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...