Jenna Ortega Imagines/ One sh...

By LifewK

One shots of Jenna and her characters. Smut, fluff, angst all in this book. More

Second chance (J.O)
I'm here (V.C)
Chrismas (W.A)
Trust issues (J.O)
#1 Photographer (J.O)
A/N
Hurt (W.A)
Request are open
Jealous (T.C)*
Situationship (V.C)
Rumor (J.O)
Emmy's (J.O)*
Long distance (V.C)
Behind the scenes (T.C)
Second chance pt2. (J.O)
Parts???
Dinner? (J.O) 1/4
Can you wake up? (J.O) 2/4
What about me? (J.O) 3/4
One last time (J.O) 4/4
Just one (W.A)
Happy birthday (T.C)
The contract (J. O) 1/?
Time spent 3/?
it's fake remember 4/?
I'm fine 5/?
The what if's? 6/?
Romania 7/?
Don't play with my heart 8/?
Long Distance 9/?
New Addition 10/?
Happy holidays 11/12
Mind Reader 12/12
Is it our time? (T.C)
Betrayal is best served cold (W.A)
Possessive (J.O)*
More than just a game (V.C)
Her bodyguard (J.O)
Quick question?!?!
Her bodyguard pt.2 (J.O)
Book in the works (J.O)
Sickness and through health (J.O)
Her bodyguard pt 3 (J.O)
What could've been (T.C)
Late night (W.A)
Coming home to you (J. O)
What more do you want (J.O)
Distance (V. C)
Distant pt2 (V.C)
Making up for lost time (J.O)*

So we doing this 2/?

502 13 2
By LifewK

Jenna POV
"April I can't believe you right now" I said as I got out the car and walked to the entrance of my house.

"Jen cmon you know that this could help you and you love music" she said following me.
"That's besides the point it's a FAKE relationship April, and then you want me to get into a relationship with someone I don't even know" I said and walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"remember when you didn't know about Adidas now look you love it there, Jen trust me" April pleaded
"This is different April a whole other human being is involved, so whatever I do She'll be dragged along with me like if I get caught doing something the media might say "Y/n Beckham is a bad influence" or some shit like that" she looked at me "Jen your overthinking and half of the first year you'll be filming in Romania anyway".

"April I don't know" I said and sat on the couch, her phone started to ring "Hey Sasha what's going on? Your on speaker as well" "ok well y/n said that everything is up to Jenna so Jenna if you want to do this then its gonna happen but if you don't end of discussion" wow so she just wants me to do the hard part and choose if we do this or not. "Let me sleep on it" I answered "alright bye guys" she hung up and later April left. I watched Tv for most of the day and then wanted to take a shower.

The shower was very much needed all my thoughts had slipped away I looked at the time and it was 10:08, I brushed my teeth and put a oversized T and some underwear and laid down.

________________________________
Y/n pov
"Wait so your tellin' me that you might be able to be with Jenna FUCKING Ortega and you let her choose if y'all do this PR shit... fucking dumb" Jay looked at me with disbelief and shook his head.

"Look if I signed the contract then a there she might've felt pressured or something and it's not dumb because either way it's a win win stupid" I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some apple juice.

"Y/n/n how TF is that a win win" sometimes my brother is slow ASF.

"If we do this she'll be in my life for 2 years and if we don't I'm still single" I said nonchalantly
"Ohhh, real talk though Jenna fine ASF" he said in all seriousness and I just laughed. My phone started to ring "hey Sash what's up?" "Meeting tomorrow with April and Jenna, same, place same time don't be LATE y/n/'" "Sash you gotta start saying Hi first, but ok"
"Bye Sash" "Bye Jay" and she hung up.

"Im coming with you tomorrow" my brother said "man whatever good night" I got up and walked to my room closing the door and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I put some clothes on a went to bed.

When I woke up it was 7 AM i went to the bathtub and brushed me teeth and then opened the blinds to look outside and it looked really pretty out but a breeze so I walked into my closet and found something to wear.

When I walked out my room my brother was wearing brown too.
"Hell naw go get your ass back into that room and go change" "mannn no it's two different browns and plus we don't got enough time anyway cmon"

"Alright what ever let's go" I left the house and passed him the keys "lock up" he locked the door and we made our way down to the elevator and then to my car. "So if Jenna says yes you'll do it?" "Yeah, what we listening to?" "Let's listen to Jcole" "Bet" I played January 28th and then drove to the place. I told Jay to stay in the car. I headed up to the 12 floor and this time I was on time. "Hey Sash, Hey April, Hey Jenna" they all said hey.

________________________________
Jenna POV
She looked good today but I still can't believe that I'm doing this. "Can we just get this over with I'm ready to go home" I said tiredly "we don't have to do it if you don't want to" she said. "The contract is right here just sign on the dotted line" April passed both of us a contract and I signed it first and then she did. "Alright so y'all are officially together so before Jenna leaves for Romania in a couple of weeks we need you guys to be spotted out together at least three times" Sasha said as she grabbed the contracts.

April suggested for us to follow each other and that's what we did and like a couple of posts. I don't like this whatsoever but hopefully it works. Once everything was situated I left the room and walked to the elevator and right when the doors were about to close she entered.

It was quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable "what you gonna do now?" She asked while putting her hands in her pockets. "Go home. You?" It was a short answer but I got the point across.

"Oh ok, hang out with my brother for a bit, then head to the studio" she had finished right when the doors opened we said our goodbyes in the car garage I saw her go to her car and then I saw her brother. They were both wearing brown and it was cute before she got in she looked at me "you can stop staring at me" she winked and got in the car, I laughed and just shook my head and entered my car and drove off.

I went home and got on Instagram and went on her page she had a new story.

y/nbeckham

I liked her story and looked at some of her post.

Now that was a home run ⚾️
1,596,732 liked by marsaimartin & Zendaya
User_123: she's so fine and she likes baseball
Y/nismywife: my wife yall 😍

load more:

Oakland my hometown I love y'all so much. Last night was so much fun and y'all were so lit. I am forever grateful and thankful.
Love y/n/n 💙
1,689,842 liked by yarashahidi & oliviarodrigo
load more

Happy MF birthday to my best friend/manager
@iamsasha having you in my life has been one of the most amazing experience and I hope you have an amazing day 💙
1,792,471 liked by iamsasha & marsaimartin
load more

She is fine I can't deny that and she is growing on me.
1 new message:
not you liking my story miss Ortega

not you calling me my last name

don't act like you don't like it

I totally did not like it

did you eat dinner yet?

no

you wanna go out to eat I'm about to leave the studio I could pick you up and we could go out to eat or I could pick up something?

we could go out lemme get something I'll send you my address.

Ok

I sent her my address and then I got dressed it was late in LA so but on something comfy.

I'm here

Ok I'm coming

I got into the car and she was playing Ashanti's Foolish. "see my days are cold without you, but I'm hurting while I'm with you, and though my heart can't take no more I keep on running back to you" I softly sang and she just looked at me and then started to drive "okkk I see you" she said while turning the music up some.

"How about this one?" Let's get married by Jagged Edge started playing "See first of all, I know these so called playas wouldn't tell you this but ima be real and say what's on my heart, let's take a chance and make this love feel relevant, didn't you know I loved you from the start" I finished off "okk miss Ortega, your mama had you cleaning up early in the morning aye?" She said and I just laughed she turned the music down some "so how do you feel about this whole thing?" she asked.

"Honestly it is what it is we both signed on the dotted line so it's no going back now." I leaned back into the seat "what about you how do you feel?" I asked, her side profile should be in a art museum. "Um I don't know to be completely honest like Sasha is saying how beneficial this is but in my spirit I just don't feel right you know?" She glanced at me and then a the road "yeah I get what you mean" I responded "and like I make music on how love should be and how it feels but like now look I'm in a fake relationship it just doesn't make sense" I could see it on her face that she was overwhelmed.

We parked and got out the car she took me too Pieology and we got to make over pizzas and she likes this combination of barbecue sauce and pineapples (y'all should try it) and I made a vegan pizza. We sat on a park bench outside and it was nice actually. Even though LA has lights everywhere you could see the stars a little bit.

I looked at her pizza and she took a bite "fucking delicious" and I shook my head and smiled "here try one just the pineapple and barbecue" she held a pineapple with barbecue sauce on it waiting for me to take it and I bit it. "That's good but mines is better" I offered her a bite and she bite into it "mines is better, but it's ok" she said and smiled.

"You have a pretty smile" I said as she looked up at me "and you have pretty eyes and a pretty smile" I turned away from her eyes and smiled.
"What we're you working on when you were in the studio?" genuinely curious "it's top secret but I'll make sure you'll be the first to hear it" she said with smirk "your a flirt you know that" I said while taking another bite "I wasn't even flirting but I'll take the compliment" she responded and took a bite of my pizza that she stole.

"Yeah but it's just ok huh" referring to my pizza "you can take it back if you want" offering back my piece "you already bit it" I said pushing her hand away.

(Time skip)

"Thanks I had a fun time tonight" I said getting ready to get out the car "me to what you doing tomorrow?" She asked looking at me "photo shoots" I replied dreading what I have to do tomorrow "you?" I asked her "studio" she replied looking into my eyes and for a second my heart stopped.

We said our good byes and I headed to my apartment once I got inside and took a shower and got ready for bed. Once I laid down I was out cold.

________________________________
A/N
What y'all think so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 75
This is a oneshot book for female characters of the walking dead game.
748K 22.9K 89
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
106K 2.8K 28
A series of one shots for the lovely Jenna Ortega and her characters <3 fem!reader
8K 209 28
Andy Biersack/Lonny Eagleton one shots smut will be labeled as 🌶 fluff will be labeled as 🥺 angst will be labeled as 💀 feel free to make requests!