FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
⁸ˣ¹⁰. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ
⁸ˣ¹¹. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ

⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ

620 35 2
By Boonannaxdd

season six, episode twenty-one

Dr Bailey had paged all of the residents into an skulls lab room, ushering them all inside as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows catching his sister's and friends's confused looks as well as Bailey looked at them, "Take a seat," The Attending's voice came out as a demand, as the residents did as said sitting in the available chairs.

"Observation." Bailey said when writing the said word onto the board as her pager went off, "Ok, use reflective listening, repeat the patient's feelings back to them." Bailey said reading from the paper in her hand, "Um, I heard that you're concerned about the surgery. Let me explain the risks." Bailey examples to the group, turning around to the board.

Alex Karev leaned forwards, "I can see you like vegetables, after surgery, you might become one." He mocked as him, Meredith, Callum, Cristina, Lexie, Ryan and Caitlin all laughed along with him.

"Communication."

The Attending turned the page, "Don't use jargon. Use language that the patient can understand. Be creative in using metaphors." Bailey said reading from the paper in her hand, "Oh, I'm terrible with using metaphors."

Percy complained from behind Ryan and Caitlin, "I can never come up with 'em." He admitted, "Why, 'cause you're dumb as a box of hammers?" Cristina mocked, "You see, that's a good one." Charles said back to the cardio resident, "You're an ass, but that was a good one."

"Be clear and compressive." Bailey said over them talking, "Explain all risks and all probable outcomes, leaving nothing out." Bailey finished where Reed then raised her hand, "Question—Adamson?"

The redhead looked back at the attending, "Why are you going so fast?" Dr Bailey looked around at them, "It just so happens that we have an emergent patient arriving, who will need a little extra sensitivity." Bailey cleared as Ryan crossed his arms over his chest leaning back in his chair.

Reed Adamson looking at the Grey male who leaned back in his chair in front of her, "So remember to employ your—R-O-C, and you will rock your patient's world." As those word left Bailey's mouth, the residents groaned and laughed.

"Ok, that's enough of that." Bailey said, stopping the residents from continuing to laugh at her wording, "Follow me to the pit." Lexie stands up from her chair, going into her brother slightly as the two hadn't spoken since their little disagreement, "Hustle!"

"Lex," Ryan caught up with his sister, "Can we talk?" And when Lexie looked out for ambulance hearing the sirens, "Ry, we have an emergent patient, ok?" Ryan nods his head at his sister's words, "Later, we can talk later, at home." Ryan stepped to the other side when a truck then came.

"All right, people—" Bailey gained their attention, "—remember what you've been taught, use it throughout the day. There'll be consequences if you don't." The general attending admitted turning around when the sirens stopped.

Ryan leaned back, "What the hell is it?" He heard the Karev male ask as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at the truck, seeing firefighters then came out, "what, did the circus come to town?" Reed then asked.

The residents all watched as the truck put the barrier down seeing a larger male laying in a king size bed, "Nope. Just the elephant." Jackson joked making Ryan hold in his laughter, "Avery—" Bailey said, "You're off the case. Go."

The man in the truck laughed, "We're gonna need a bigger hospital." He joked as the firefighters all went onto the truck, helping the paramedics lift the man up.

"X-Ray."

Lexie said when coming in with thr x-ray machine as the residents all stepped back away from the patient and machine letting Lexie get an x-ray, "Now I understand the sensitivity training." Meredith whispered, as Cristina nods her head, "Yeah. No fat jokes."

"Yang, you're off the case—"

"I said no fat jokes." Cristina tried to argue as the attending gave her resident a stern look, walk out of the room, "Clear." Lexie said out loud where the residents all went to their patient again, checking him, "Um, sir, when did the stomach pains become more acute?"

The man sighed, "The last couple of days, I guess." He said when Ryan checked his abdomen, "It's hard to keep track, I'm a real busy guy." The man said where a blonde headed women came towards them, "I'm here. I'm here." She said coming towards the larger man, and reaching out to touch his hand.

"Bobby, are you okay?"

The women then asked, where Bobby grunted as they rolled him with Alex and Ryan grabbing one side of the blanket, "I'm sorry, and you are?" Bailey questioned the blonde, "I'm his wife." The women clarified, Ryan and Alex sharing a look over the shorter women's head. "Facial expressions." Everyone made their facial expressions go back to normal.

Ryan clearing his throat, "Hon, I'm fine." Bobby reassured his wife, "Mellisa worries." Bobby said about his wife, Mellisa, "She likes to make mountains out of molehills, and I'm already a mountain." The married couple laughed as Ryan half smiled, knowing that the two seemed to need the jokes to disguise their discomfort.

"Man—tough crowd, am I right?"

Bobby said looking up at Ryan, who was near to his head as the Male Grey then looked to Dr Bailey who gave him a look, "Mr Corso, we're gonna need to turn you over again." Richard Webber said, coming into the trauma room.

Ryan and Alex looking at Callum and Charles who handed the two their side of the blanket about to turn him, "Whoa. Whoa." Ryan said when looking at Bobby's stomach, "Dr Webber," Ryan said, looking at their former Chief of Surgery, "Look at that."

"You poppin' a hood down there?" Bobby asked with a laugh leaving his lips as Ryan shared a look with their former Chief of Surgery, "Facial expressions." Meredith then said seeing everyone's disgusted faces.

____

The Grey male glanced into the room where Bobby was inside of, with his wife beside him, "He's not going in that CT." Derek said, "Look, I think if we can position him—" Richard started to explain.

Derek shook his head, "It's rated for half his weight. If it breaks, he gets hurt again and it's not available for the fifty other patients who need it today." The new Chief of Surgery admitted.

Ryan running a hand through his hair when Charles Percy decided to speak up, "What about the zoo?" He started to say, "They gotta have a CT for, like, Rhinos, right?" He asked them, "Percy, you're off the case. Good-bye." Bailey said to the taller male.

"No, that wasn't a joke. That was an actual suggestion" Charles tried to argue as Bailey wasn't hearing it, "Go." The Percy male did as said, walking away.

Owen Hunt from where he stood beside Teddy and Richard admitted, "That's a pretty good idea, actually." The trauma surgeon admitted, "It's a terrible idea." Teddy stated to her best friend.

"We will spare this man the indignity of treating him like a Zoo animal." Richard said to the surgeons around him, with only six residents left on the case, "If we can't get an image, then we'll go with clinical labs and tests." He confirmed.

Teddy nods her head, "I can do a nuclear stress test on his heart. I just wish that I could get him on a treadmill." Owen chuckled at what his cardio friend said, "Well, that's not gonna happen." Owen confirmed.

"All right, I have a lawyer waiting for me." Derek then said looking around them, "I have to go. But I want a meeting with all of you when his studies come back, before we go any further down this road, ok?" Derek confirmed as they nod their heads.

____

"Lexie, can we talk now?"

The Grey male went towards his half sister who was working with Callie for the moment, "Uh, Torres," Callie looked at Ryan furrowing her eyebrows, "Can I take Dr Grey for a moment?" As she nods her head, Ryan took his sister into an on-call room.

"Lex, if you're ignoring me because of what I said about Alex and how I don't think he's good for you, then—" Lexie sighed, as she spun around to look at her brother, "Ryan, I'm not ignoring you, I've just been busy," Lexie lied, looking at her brother, "Lexie, come on, I know you better than that,"

The said female sighed, "Okay, maybe I am ignoring you because you cannot tell me who I can and cannot date!" Lexie practically yelled making Ryan look at his sister in the eyes, "I'm not telling you who you can and cannot date, ok, maybe I am, but I'm doing it so I can protect you," He admitted, "I promised someone that I'd protected them and I didn't do that, and I don't want you hurting like how they did, Lex." Ryan said leaning back against the drawers, "I'll stop being too overprotective, just let me be there for you,"

Lexie came into her brother's arms, wrapping her arms around Ryan's waist as Ryan wrapped his arms around his sister's shoulders, "I don't mind you being protective of me, theres just a line, and sometimes you're overprotectiveness over goes that," Ryan nods his head, "I know, I'm sorry, I can't help it, older brothers are always going to be overprotective over their sisters," Ryan admitted in his sister's embrace.

"Come back to the apartment. I can't keep having Callum over, he's driving me crazy." Lexie chuckled as she came out of her brother's arms, "Ok." Ryan smiled at his sister, when his pager went off about Derek declining Bobby's treatment as he was someone who didn't 'care' for himself, "I've gotta go."

"Me too." The siblings went out of the on-call room and going towards their patient's bedside. He knew that him and Lexie were gonna solve their problems, they always did but what made them family, arguing for a few days and going back to the way things used to be.

____

"How are you three still on that case?"

Lexie and Caitlin questioned when coming over to where Alex, Meredith, Ryan, Cristina and Callum all sat already together, "New artificial inseamination. It had to be." Meredith said about their patient, "Wait. What are we talking about?"

"Bobby Corso."

Ryan smiled at Caitlin who sat opposite him, "How did they make a baby?" The older Grey female questioned her friends, "He hasn't left fhe house in five years. It took him a truck to get him here. How is he supposed to go to a fertility clinic to fill up a cup?"

"How does he find it to fill up a cup?"

Cristina and Alex both laughed after their questions, "You know, they can still do it," Caitlin said as Meredith looked at the redhead, "What?" Callum then asked his friend, "The regular way." Lexie then added as Caitlin nods her head, "Right?"

"Have you seen the guy move? 'Cause he can't, really, at all." The Ritchie male stated, "Well, maybe he doesn't have to. Maybe she does all the work." Lexie then told them, "But how? I mean—"

A little girl then came up to them, "I'm finished." The group stared at the little girl as Cristina looked at the girl, "Um—" She looked at Ryan's plate taking the smal bowl of ice cream and handing it to her, "—here."

Ryan shrugged his shoulders not really caring about the ice cream, "She can sit." Meredith said when sipping her drink, "No, she can't. We're talking about S-E-X." Cristina spelled out, "I'm nine and you just spelled Sex." The nine year old said walking away as the group all laughed.

"Ok, you know what? Let's say—" Cristina then took a chip in her hand, "this is the wife." Cristina then got the burger in her hand, "-this is—him."

The girls on the table laughed, "Guess I won't be eating that then." Alex stated as Ryan then made eye contact with the said wife of Bobby Corso, Mellisa who came walking towards them, "It's all right. I get it. You're—you're trying to figure out how my husband and I managed to get a baby in here." Mellisa said as Ryan looked away from the women, "There are some logistics involved. You want me to tell you?"

Mellisa smiled, "But first, tell me how you like to do it with your husband?" Ryan looked down at his food, avoiding Mellisa's eyes, "let's talk about that, because—I know you all must have a freak show of your own going on." The women said, "Who wants to go first? No? Nobody? Ok." Mellisa nods her head, "Well, it's probably none of my damn business anyway." She then walked away from the group.

Ryan then looking at Caitlin who munched on her carrots as the Grey male looked in the direction Mellisa walked off in.

____

"Mrs. Corso, I—"

Ryan struggled with his words, "I'm sorry about the thing in the—the cafeteria." Ryan clarified about the situation to what the women signed her husband's discharge paper, "It's easy to make jokes about him. You didn't know him before." Mellisa told Ryan who nods his head, "You're right, I didn't know him." Ryan said trying to sympathise with her.

"You don't know that inside all that is the same man I've always known, who can make me laugh til I can't breathe." Mellisa with a teary smile, "He's been trying to make you guys laugh all day, but your friends are too disgusted to even smile."

Ryan looked in the direction of where Bobby was inside, "Or joke with him—make him feel like a person. I brought him here because I thought that you would help him." Mellisa said to the resident, "but you're only making him feel worse." Mellisa said, her voice breaking, "So unless you want to tell me the next step to getting him outta here and home, I don't need to hear anything from you." A tear slipped down her face, as she grabbed the discharge papers and went into the waiting room.

Ryan sighed, looking back into Bobby Corso's hospital room, "Are you bringing my forklift around?" Bobby joked around with Ryan who half smiled, "We thought we'd just open up the loading dock and uh—roll you out." Ryan then said.

"That's good. You'll float me home like a barge." Bobby chuckled as Ryan went through his chart, "I got a good one." Ryan said to the man, clicking his pen, "What do they call the guy who was so fat that he couldn't get out of bed?"

"What?"

Bobby asked laughing, "Dead and selfish." Ryan then said with a serious look on his face, "You left a seven hundred pound mess, for your wife to clean up." Ryan said to his patient, "I understand it's hard, Bobby, but come on."

Bobby's facial expression changed into a serious one, "That's a good one." He said as Ryan clicked his pen again putting it into his lab coat pocket, "I'm sorry we've been tiptoeing around you all day trying not to make jokes. But you're the one who's gotta stop." Bobby looked back at Ryan, "Stop calling yourself the fat guy. You got a wife who loves you, you know, who stuck by you through all this. I mean, you did something right to deserve that." Ryan admitted to his patient.

Bobby stared up at Ryan, "I know what it's like to have your life hand you so much crap, you just want to sit on your couch and die. But you gotta look at what's in front of you." Ryan said seeing Bobby look at him, "You can't just walk out on her now. She deserves better. Chances are you're gonna die on that table. Then you get what you want. But at least your wife will think you tried. She'll tell your kid you tried." Ryan reassured the man, "Give them that at least." Ryan walked out of his patient's hospital room, handing the chart over to the nurse who half smiled.

____

The McDreamy trio were at the top of the Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital after Mark had paged Ryan to the roof of the building where the Grey male had slipped on his scrubs after once again having his causal hookup with Caitlin Anderson.

"Mark, you paged, what's up—"

Ryan stopped when he saw his two best friends swinging their golf clubs at the golf balls on their little golf holder, "Here." Mark handed Ryan a golf club to where he went on the other side of Derek, the three of them hitting the golf ball against the club, "This was a good idea." Derek said to his best friend, "No talking." Mark and Ryan then both said.

Ryan grunted as he hit his golf club against the golf ball that went in a perfect circular motion as he smirked, "You shanked it." Mark then told Derek, who told both of his friends about how the lawsuit went with Gary Clark.

The man whose wife they had to take off of life support since she was brain dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
53.4K 1.6K 21
"Oh, mirror in the sky What is love?" ⎯ grey's anatomy fic ⎯ season one - ongoing ⎯ oc x alex karev
5.9K 189 15
•completed• edited• "Let's play a LoveGame, play a LoveGame Do you want love, or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans the LoveGame" STARTED EDIT...
12.1K 254 63
Greys anatomy reimagined as if Alex forgave her in 6x12 and she stayed. Written episode to episode. Leave requests for storylines in comments and I m...