Smiling critters- "Starting t...

By the0nlyguppy

Okay the cover is completely random- ANYWAYS- This fiction is like, headcannons- but also very cannon!!!- Itl... More

Background Information.
Chapter 1- New kid?- More friends!
Chapter 2- Getting settled into a new home for worser things.
Chapter 3- A roll with twists.
Chapter 4- A fate too early.
Chapter 5- One follows, Two die in the shallow.
Chapter 6- The unfortunate fate.
Chapter 7- Building a new place.
Chapter 8- Beginning of a new life.
Chapter 9- Clothes?
Chapter 10- Something to remember.
Chapter 11- Changing .
Chapter 12- Hide the truth.
Chapter 13- A sleepover with fri'ends'
Chapter 14- Tough Love.
Chapter 15 - Fake friends?
Chapter 16 - Trying to fix everything, for something worser.
Chapter 17 - Relive memories that arent yours.
Chapter 18- Leaving it all.
Chapter 19- Return and Revenge
Chapter 21 - Just the ends.
Chapter 22- The beginning
Chapter 23 - Fun time
Chapter 24- A day of business.
Chapter 25 - Nightmares and fights
Foreshawdowing.
Chapter 26- Another turn.

Chapter 20 - The plan for the toys.

283 4 8
By the0nlyguppy

As what was promised.

ALL the toys met up.

—-

"So whats this about?" Huggy Wuggy asks.

"Yeah.." Everyone else agrees.

Dogday and Catnap, the center of attention, just give each other this look.

"Well, you know how the CEO and the scientists are bad people..?" Dogday asks.

"Were.." Catnap whispers.

Everyone else nods their heads.

"Well... they tried to execute me.... specifically Ulich..." Dogday says.

"Uh-huh..." everyone says at their own pace.

"I kind of... killed him.. and then I got obsessed with the idea and killed all the other scientists... I was gonna kill the CEO... but he isn't here... so I framed him for the murders... like the bodies will ever be found.." Dogday awkwardly smiles.

Everyone gasps.

"You- HUH??? YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE??" Kickin jumps.

"I had a good reason to just kill them all. I exposed everyone..." Dogday gets all shy about it.

"I mean... I can't blame him." Kissy missy looks away.

"Yeah.. he had every right to.." Poppy says.

"I guess..." Crafty says.

Everyone is just kind of in disbelief.

"Yeah... we just.." Catnap pauses and looks over at Dogday.
"We just wanna kill every human being besides children. All these adults are fucked up in the head for what they're doing." Catnap continues.

Dogday jumps.
"Did you just say a cuss word?!" Dogday is like half angry half confused.

"... yeah..." Catnap flinches.

Dogday just smiles warmly and pets Catnap.

Everyone kind of ignores the interaction. More worried about Catnaps plan.

"Yeah... we should do that!!" Huggy smiles.

"We keep the children alive and kill the adults." Dogday dances around happily.

The rest of the smiling critters were slightly concerned.

"Uh... why are we doing that...?" Picky says.

"Long story- just know adults are bad people." Catnap says.

"Catnap- thats not gonna work. We have to explain it to the others." Dogday frowns.
"Basically.. the CEO.. and scientists.. kill innocent little kids, and then build toys around their interest... like us all- all of us are creations based off random kids imagination... and we end up with their memories and such." Dogday explains.

Everyone already knew that but didn't think it was intentional. All the other critters understood now.

"Ohhh.. I see now.." Bobby tilts her head.

"Are we all down to kill all the adults..?" Dogday says with a smile.

Everyone nods.

"We keep all the children safe... somewhere..." Dogday thinks.

"When the CEO can get this place up and running without any bodies being found... we can attempt." Catnap suggests.

"Perfect." Poppy says.

——

Everyone is now under the 'prototype', for revenge. For mercy. For fairness.

"Lets all wait until the CEO can get his shit figured out. Anytime we have any ideas for this plan- we can all have a meeting." Catnap says.

Dogday has a weird reaction to Catnap cursing.

"Sounds good." Huggy says.

Everyone all heads their own ways.

—-

At Dogdays house.

"Catnap... what is it with the cursing..?" Dogday asks. slightly blushing with a smile.

"I don't know... it just kind of happened." Catnap is worried.

"Nothing to fear... I just- nevermind- so like one moment you just wanted to.. curse?" Dogday asks.

"I suppose.. kinda just hit me.. mid meeting..." Catnap turns away.

Dogday just awkwardly smiles while blushing.

"Is there something wrong with it..?" Catnap doesn't seem to understand Dogdays express.

"Nothing is wrong with it... its kind of... powerful. It makes me feel like you have.. power?" Dogday tries to explain.

"I suppose thats a good thing.. if it makes you uncomfortable or upsets you.. ill gladly stop." Catnap smiles.

"Don't stop.. it doesn't make me upset or anything-" Dogday turns away, hiding his face.

Catnap still isn't understanding.

"Well... you wanna do something fun?" Catnap asks.

"Lets go ask the other critters if they wanna play a game!" Dogdays tail wags.

"Okay!!" Catnap is just happy to see Dogday happy.

The two leave the house.

They gather all the critters to play a game of 4 square.

—/

"Make Catnap the coach!!!" Kickin suggests.

"Im smarter. It should be me." Bubba says all nerdly.

"Finee.." Hoppy groans.

Bubba is the coach- or spectator to make sure the game goes right- and depicts whos actually out and who cheats.

Kickin, Hoppy, Dogday, and Picky are up.

Crafty, Bobby, and Catnap are in a line.

Kickin passes it to Picky.

She hits it to Dogday.

Dogday hits it to Kickin.

Kickin hits it to Hoppy- she instantly misses and the ball bounces twice on her square.

"UGH!!" Hoppy gets out of the square, as everyone rotates to add another player.

Kickin, Dogday, Picky, and Crafty.

Dogday has the ball.

"Okay.." Bubba just observes.

Dogday passes the ball to Crafty, who hits it to Picky, who hits it to Kickin, who hits it to Crafty.

She power hits it to Dogday- instantly making him lose and get out the game.

"This is boring." Kickin says.

"YOU SUGGESTED IT!!!" Dogday barks.

"You're just mad you lost and couldn't impress Catnap." Kickin teases.

"YOU JUST WANNA PLAY A GAME WHERE YOU CAN IMPRESS BUBBA- THATS WHY YOU DIDNT WANT HIM AS COACH." Dogday snaps back.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" Hoppy encourages.

"Dogday calm down its just a game-" Bobby tries to comfort.

Catnap and Bubba are just silent.

Dogday just bursts out laughing.
"Oh my gosh Kickin- you cant take a joke." Dogday sobs joyfully.

"You can't either." Kickin rolls his eyes.

"Guys lets play... uh..." Hoppy tries making a suggestion.

"Lets do a contest!" Crafty suggests.

"Contest..?" Catnap tilts his head.

"A drawing contest!!" Crafty smiles.

"You're the only one who can draw... your obviously gonna win..." Hoppy scoffs.

"Not if im the judge!!" Crafty smiles.

They all have a little drawing contest.
Hoppy wins the contest... surprisingly.. but it was like a group of 5th graders had to draw george washington and she drew the best.

Everyone does their own things, alone or together.

Everyone still knows the plan. Soon itll come. The day will come.

——-

Im so sorry for the lack of updating this writing... shit went down at school yesterday and ive been so busy ever since 😭😭😭 im trying my best tho!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 310 21
This book is primarily fun shenanigans with Catnap and Dogday [the main focus] as well as some others such as Kickin and Bubba! Some connected, some...
16.9K 262 14
This is a dogday x catnap story, where dogday falls in love with Catnap first and is trying his best to confess but sucks at it badly as to while cat...
4.7K 70 8
This is a catnap x dogday high school story where catnap plays baseball and dogday becomes one his fans after his firends take him to one of his game...
64.9K 1.6K 9
You find yourself walking back home from work when all of a sudden you see a box labeled "Smiling Critters". (After playing the recent chapter I fel...