I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

由 Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... 更多

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace

184 5 1
由 Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 39...

'Lean away'

'Open'

She leaned away from his lips standing straight in the swing finally opening her eyes but her eyes didn't dare to look at him as her face was completely painted red as if her senses had kicked in.

'Ack I kissed him!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Yeretzy! How could you do that so suddenly!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She embarrassedly fought in her inner thoughts while Alexander only looked surprised at her with shocked eyes it was like he too had been taken aback even his hands felt strange after she had pulled out her arms away as she leaned away.

It was as if he was only moving to move without thought.

He sat his bottom on the grass while he placed his left hand on the golden rope swing swinging her softly while his right hand had covered his mouth as if he had gotten something he had not expected.

His cheeks were painted with a pink color and his eyes only looked forward in silence.

'Glance'

Yeretzy who felt the movement of the swing move because Alexander was swinging her began to apologize thinking she had overstepped.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to suddenly kiss you like that i-if you don't like it-" (Yeretzy, said)

She said trying to apologize quickly but he had spoken over her with a firm tone.

"Who..." (Alexander, said)

"Who said I didn't like it?" (Alexander, asked)

'But weren't you?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"I thought you were mad that's why your expression looked like that" (Yeretzy, said)

She had misunderstood his expression, although in her point POV, she had thought he didn't like it.

'Remove'

'Turn'

He removed his hand from his face and turned to the side to look up at her who was still on the swing.

"It's not that I'm mad it's just that I'm trying to hold myself back" (Alexander, said)

'....' (Yeretzy)

"You have just woken up and your leg is not completely healed-" (Alexander, said)

"You don't have to" (Yeretzy, said)

He wanted to hold back for her sake but she had said to him there was no need.

"What?" (Alexander, asked)

He could not understand her words.

'If it's like this...I too...want to be with you...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Words and flaming emotions took over her heart and lips as for the first time she was free to feel this way.

"You don't have to hold back anymore...I want to" (Yeretzy, said)

'Widen'

Alexander's eyes widened once again as if he were hearing her words.

He was going to tell her it was not the moment but the instant he made eye contact with those beautiful eyes of hers that looked at him with no fear and honey-coated glimmers how could he not feel the desire to embrace her?

'Gulip'

Even his saliva was hard to swallow just looking at this beautiful woman.

'Stand up'

'Grab'

'Lift'

His body only moved on its own as he stood up and grabbed her by the waist lifting her up as her bottom rested on his biceps letting her arms land in front of his shoulders as they stared at one another completely submerged.

......

-Inside Alexander's room-

'Creak'

He slowly laid her on top of his bed as his shadow covered hers.

He looked down at her and she looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked with a soft voice and a red expression.

'Badump, Badump'

'Nod'

She only nodded to him.

If she said any further words her heart must really run away.

'Smile'

Alexander's lips raised gently taking a pause.

'Lean'

Finally leaning in and kissing her warm lips.

His left arm remained standing up while his right arm grabbed hold of Yeretz's back hair as his lips gently savored her lip's taste.

It wasn't a furious passionate kiss that they had interlocked up a gently slow kiss as if they were caressing each other's warmth.

Today was the day that they would rely on their body warmth and let all thoes worries fade away.

.....

"Yeretzy" (Alexander, said)

Alexander called to her softly as he hugged her nude body closer to her to provide more warmth than the covers hadn't done.

Their bodies had heated up after sharing each other's embrace but once they had stopped or more like he had stopped since he did not want to exhaust her so he hugged her for her to continue to feel the warmth.

'Look up'

She whose head was leaning on his right bicep as a pillow looked up at him.

"In a couple of weeks there will be a grand banquet" (Alexander, said)

"A banquet?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked curious.

"I like to hold a luxurious banquet to present you as my wife" (Alexander, said)

"To present me as your wife..." (Yeretzy, said)

She repeated to him back as if she had heard it right.

"I should have done so from the beginning, it may be late but I want everyone to know that this isn't just a political marriage" (Alexander, said)

"Princess Danica, that little princess Tulip, the King, and the Queen will be there" (Alexander, said)

"I know you get along with-" (Alexander, said)

'Knock, Knock'

"Alexander it's time, they are waiting for you" (Henfry, said)

Before his word could finish a loud rushed knock came from the front of his bedroom.

Even the that man behind the door's voice seemed stressed and rushed.

'Turn'

'Glare'

Alexander turned to look at the door from the bed and glared.

"Those bastards couldn't just delay it" (Alexander, mumbled)

'It seems urgent' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Touch'

Yeretzy's ring hand touched his bare chest to draw his attention.

'Ease'

"That lizard sea dragon friend of yours caused the King itself to hear her, I must report" (Alexander, said)

"I should have reported from the start but I..." (Alexander, said)

He said getting mad but as soon as he laid eyes on her he could no longer be angry.

'Smile'

Her lips raised softly.

"I'll wait for you so don't worry" (Yeretzy, said)

She told him what he wanted to hear.

Perhaps he was a little afraid of coming home and no longer seeing her there but she told him she'd wait for him.

'Close'

'Smile'

'Lean'

'Chu'

He closed his eyes as he had given up and gave in to her words smiling gently.

He leaned and planted a small side kiss on her cheek and got up.

'Ack!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Blush!'

Quickly she covered herself as Alexander was wearing nothing underneath him.

Her face had grown completely red.

"You seen it all, there no need to be embarrassed" (Alexander, said)

He said as he teased her getting ready.

'Turn'

She turned to look another way.

"S-Still..." (Yeretzy, said)

She couldn't even sound right at the amount of flustered emotion she was feeling.

"By the way, I hired a new maid" (Alexander, said)

'What?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

'Sit up'

She turned and sat down on the bed grabbing the bed sheets so they wouldn't fall displaying her nude body.

"A new maid?" (Yeretzy, asked)

'Turn'

Alexander who was clipping his Palladian Uniform then turned to look at her.

"I already warned the servants but I noticed you seemed to get along with younger people so I hired one as well" (Alexander, said)

He said trying to tease her.

'Hey is this man trying to bully me now?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought as she began to pout her cheeks embarrassed.

'Knock, Knock'

"Alexander, come out I can't keep covering he's getting angry!" (Henfty, yelled)

Henfry seem to be shitting bricks as he yelled more rushed.

'Turn'

Both turned to look at the door.

"I'll see you later" (Yeretzy, said)

She said to him softly to get him moving.

'Nod'

He seemed reluctant to go but he finally left shutting the door without letting Henfry peek in.

"...." (Yeretzy)

She looked down and looked at her ring with a warm smile.

'Knock, Knock'

Suddenly there was another knock on the door but this one was gentle and polite.

'Did he forget something?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Madam I'm the new maid Rutty may I come in?" (Rutty, asked)

'The new maid...!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Come in" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with an excited smile however her smile had faded as soon as the new maid had not come alone.

Perhaps Yeretzy had been too excited herself that she forgot Runa was still a maid that would be attending her.

Those two were completely opposite of one another.

The new maid definitely looked younger perhaps around seventeen years old.

She had light brown hair tied up into two braids and had green light green eyes.

"Hello Madam my name is Rutty it's a pleasure meeting you, I will serve you will all my heart" (Rutty, said)

Even her demeanor was kind with no hostility.

"Hello Rutty, please take care of me" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a happy smile.

This made was handly picked by Alexnader it made her happy that he had taken the time to find someone who would be kind to her.

But the happiness did not last long.

"Madam we are here to prepare you, the Lady would like to lunch with you" (Runa, said)

Yes, that was because Ariella wanted to have lunch with Yeretzy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.2K 645 53
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
15.2K 832 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
35 6 7
In the novel, she became a villainess who died in the hands of her husband. To be precise, as a supporting actor, a villainess who dies after being u...