📻 RadioApple 🍎 - Desire

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn o... More

Black Apples
Desperate Secrets
Bring Hell to Earth
Predator Becomes Prey
The Devil's Love
Radio Wire's
Set The World On Fire
Passion Burns Hotter Than Hell
The Eternal Fire Prepared For The Devil
The Devil's Judgement
Heaven's Going to Break
The Devil's Savior
Half an Apple
Run Boy Run
From The Grave

Free Will

2.4K 80 173
By Hufflefxck

Alastor was standing in the lobby waiting for Lucifer, he looked around as the time ticked by, staring at the clock.suddenly he heard the elevator door open and Lucifer walking out and smiling, running up to him.

"Okay, okay I... I think I'm ready!" Lucifer said, still wearing his usual clothes which made Alastor laugh. "My dear~ we are not going to earth dressed like this~! No no~!" Alastor stood back and snapped his fingers, a poof of red black smoke swirled, flickers of green sparked around him before the smoke disappeared.

Before Lucifer stood a man. A human man. Alastor restored his appearance to that of when he was alive. Short brown hair, the edges curled a little. His skin was a beautiful milk brown, and his eyes were hazel, the light hitting them and showing specs of yellow. His pants were long black slacks and he wore a white button up with rolled up sleeves. His signature bow tie stayed and he had a red vest on.

"Now my dear~! I believe it's your turn~" He said with a smile, fixing his spectacles as Lucifer stared at him. "Shit... damn you were hot when you were alive." Lucifer said which made Alastor laugh and cover his mouth. "Oh you flatter me darling~!" He laughed and opened the box that held the crystal.

"Before I use this, are you going to change ducky~?" He asked and Lucifer gasped excited as he thought about what appearance to take and he thought of it, snapping his fingers and in gold poof, Lucifer changed to a human disguise.

His skin was still pale but it had more color and pink hues to it, hair was blonde as usual but his eyes were this beautiful bright blue, staring at Alastor in awe. His shirt though... was something else. It was a Hawaiian style shirt, a nice bright blue color with different rubber ducks placed all around it, long black slacks as well as he twirled. Alastor sighed, forgetting how he even fell in love with a man obsessed with rubber ducks.

He took his hand and pressed a button on the crystal, thinking of where he wanted to go as a portal opened up, the smell of food, alcohol and the faintest smell of a swamp hit his nose. Home. Alastor held Lucifer's hand as they walked through but Lucifer stopped as Alastor was in the other side of the portal.

"Lucifer...?" He asked, the King gulping as he slowly walked through, his foot hitting the earth as he looked up at Alastor.

"I have you darling, come see what you did for humanity." He spoke in a soft voice, gently getting Lucifer through the portal as it fizzled shut behind him. Lucifer finally took a breath as he looked around. "Oh... oh my..." They were in an alley way, no one around to see them walk through the portal and Lucifer started laughing softly. "I-I'm here!" He said amazed, Lucifer looming around at the alley and stared in awe at the bright blue sky above.

"I haven't seen... such blue since Eden..." his face was in awe, his hand gripping Alastor's more before feeling a tug and Alastor walked with him out of the alley. "My dear~ welcome to New Orleans~!" He said excited as Alastor looked in awe at the amazing buildings, cars driving guy, even some horses drawing carriages.

The sound of a boat horn going off got Lucifer's attention and they walked around the corner seeing the giant large two story white boat. "Wow!" Lucifer said excited as Alastor pulled him close. "That my love is a steam boat! Coal gets heated up and it boils the water in the boiler and produces steam to help it move along the bayou~!" He said and Lucifer was so excited, smiling big as he held onto Alastor in awe.

"This- you grew up here!" He said excited as they made their way down Bourbon Street, smiling at each other hand in hand. "I did~! Mom used to own a shop here years ago selling home made clothes and table ware~!" He said and smiled before he felt his arm being pulled by Lucifer. "Al! Look!"

Lucifer pointed to a bar called 'Altruist' which was Alastor's last name when he was alive. "Oh my~" Alastor said as they walked towards it and made their way inside. Alastor looked around and smiled seeing a giant Stags head mounted on the wall. Lucifer made his way to the bar top, taking a seat as the bar tender walked over.

"What can I get for you two gentlemen?" The man said and Lucifer was basically jumping in his seat, almost exactly like Charlie. "Can you tell us a little about this place~? Why the name Altruist~?" Alastor asked and the bar keep nodded.

"Ah okay! So almost one hundred years ago there was this man called Alastor Altruist, New Orleans called him the Radio Killer. He would murder people and then talk about their murders live on the air. The thing is no one knew what he looked like for years or who he was. One day while hunting with a group he was accidentally shot from behind, shooting through his skull. His murders were found out after his death. Years later this bar opened, it's interesting history, hell his radio tower is still up as well. It's been closed for years though." The bar tender said and Lucifer looked at Alastor who had this sickening grin on his lips.

He reached under the bar top and held his hand, wondering why that gaze was so attractive to him. "That's interesting, and... Altruist bar opened why? I'm assuming not to honor him?" Lucifer asked a bit confused and the bartender shook his head. "We are mainly a tourist attraction, there are a few places like this located all around town, different killers, criminals, you name it. But Altruist is the nicest, jazz plays, folks here are calm, it's the locals favorite compared to the rest."

The bartender said while cleaning some glasses and looked at them. "So... any drinks?" He asked and Lucifer nodded his head before the bartender held his hand out. "ID?"

Lucifer looked confused before Alastor pulled from his pocket two ID's and the bar tender raised a brow. "Lucifer Morningstar?" He pointed to The King who nodded and his eyes widened reading the Radio Demons. "Alastor... Altruist?" He said  but shocked at the name.

"Yes my good fellow~" He had a shit eating grin gracing his lips. "Wow your parents loved you huh." He chuckled turning to grab some whiskey as Alastor's grin fell and he glared. The bartender must have thought his parents loved horror and not that he was the original Radio Killer.

Lucifer looked at Alastor with a big smile. "You definitely left your mark..." he whispered and Alastor smiled at him, kissing the blondes head. "Yes I did~" He smiled as Lucifer walked to the wall looking at the news paper clips revolving around his killings as a human, and than his eyes landed on it. A picture of Alastor when he was alive. He was standing next to a woman who looked very closely like him. "Hey Al..? Who's this?" He asked as The Radio Demon walked closer and he smiled fondly at the picture, his hand resting on his lovers back.

"My mother..." He spoke gently, reaching and gently touching the frame, this made him feel a bit nostalgic seeing the picture of them both together again. He hadn't seen his mother in such a very long time, she died a few weeks before he was shot. He was... grateful she passed before the world discovered his killings, who knows what they would have done to her.

Lucifer looked around and waved his hand over the picture restoring it to the day it was printed. The coloring darkened and looked much better. Alastor's mom's features came through clearer and Alastor's breathing caught in his throat.

"I wish you could have met her..." Alastor said softly, and Lucifer held his hand, smiling at him before he reached out, making a copy of the photo with his angelic powers, handing it to Alastor. "A souvenir?" He said which made Alastor smile, folding it slowly and placing it in his breast pocket.

"You amaze me every time, you know that~?" He purred softly and kissed his lips, before the sound of a throat clearing came through. Alastor pulled his head away as he looked over at the bartender holding their drinks. "Drinks are ready." He said and sat them on the bar top, moving away.

Lucifer walked over and grabbed the drink and began to chug a little. "Huh... human alcohol is pretty weak." He stated and drank the rest pretty fast which left Alastor amazed he just downed a sixty four ounce glass of beer like it was nothing.

Alastor stared for a moment as he slowly sipped his beer. "Darling... how are you feeling?" He said a bit taken back by the males lack of reaction. "I feel fine, it's not strong compared to what I'm used to." He said, a small nod coming from Alastor. He remembers Lucifer drinking at the hotel but always sipped it slowly, maybe the stuff Husk served him was stronger than that on earth.

After a bit Lucifer grabbed Alastor's hands. "Come on! I wanna go see the radio tower!" He said excited, the Radio Demon smiled at his lover fondly before paying their bill. "We shall see where the magic happened soon enough~! But..." he pulled him closer and stepped onto the streets, jazz music ringing in the air, people dancing in the streets, smiling, laughing, all while Alastor spoke.

"I want you to see all the good you have humanity~" Alastor held Lucifer close and pressed a kiss to his forehead, before taking a step back and letting Lucifer stare in awe at the couples and families dancing, all of them looking so carefully free and he felt so many emotions.

"I... I gave them free will... and ..." He couldn't form words so Alastor helped him.

"And they are living life as free as can be... you made them- me, who we are... not subjects to follow blindly. But creatures to form our own path. You did human kind a favor~"

Alastor moved infront of Lucifer, bowing as he held his hand out to him, meeting Lucifer's tear filled eyes. "Dance with me my love~?" He spoke softly, a sweet tone in his voice as Lucifer gripped his hand, being pulled into the crowd and dancing among them, smiling at his lover with such fondness.

Lucifer clung close to Alastor, his head rest on his chest as they swayed and spun, bodies moving quickly, his mind full of love he's never felt before, his body craving to stay next to Alastor, no matter what.

'Maybe marriage is in my cards...'

Lucifer looked up at Alastor who spun him and they began to do swing dance and soon the rest of the crowd followed. Lucifer felt like he was dreaming, being on earth again, seeing how humans created and celebrated life. He was so happy, he was so full of joy.

It felt like Alastor helped restore some of his Angelic past, seeing the good in human kind once again. He felt his regret of giving humans free will slowly being melted away.

"Thank you, Alastor!" Lucifer said over the music as he was dipped, the King of Hell smiling happily at the Radio Demon, arms wrapping around his lovers neck, feeling himself being brought up again and pushed their noses together.

"Anything for you, my Ducky~"

Anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 382 14
Lucifer and Alastor met each-other at Charlie's hotel for redemption! Sadly it lend to many problems for the overlord and the KING of hell. But after...
3.4K 169 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
147K 3.7K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
165K 4.4K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...