Lets do it your way

Por imhorneyandsexy

A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off. Más

You can request.
Benefit? More of Sexual Benefit.
Benefit? More of sexual benefit (2)
Quiet, love.
REQUEST!!!
You belong in my Pussy, not a Cab
Phone sex
Sorry
After work, comes pleasure
My Sexy Teacher fucked me
Rainy outside, sexy inside

Film It

22.4K 39 7
Por imhorneyandsexy

Ahria laid on her bed, stack naked, with a camera in front of her, filming the dirty things she did.

First, she squeezed her boobs, rubbing the left nipple.
She wet a finger with her mouth and circled her nipple with it, leaving it glistening with saliva. The sight made her pussy throb even more. The more she squeezed her boobs, and teased her nipple, the more her arousal heightened.

She let out a small whimper at a specific tweak of her nipples.

When her pussy was dripping wet and she really needed attention, she let her hand trail down her body till it got to her pussy. Fetching some of her arousal on two fingers, she took her mouth and sucked on the two fingers, moaning at the taste of her own wetness.
If only another whore like her could taste this.

She began to rub her clit, slowly, and sensually. She increased her pace, rubbing her clit, and moaning silently. As her two fingers pleasured her clit, she used her pinky and gently teased her entrance. With the intense feeling on her clit, she could feel a knot forming up in her abdomen.

And just when she was gonna release, she stopped. Curse words and whimpers left her mouth, but it felt so good to be edged, imagining it was someone else.

A specific someone with big perky tits. A specific someone with the most exquisite ass on the face of the planet that jiggled with every movement of hers. A specific some one with pale pink plump lips that looked like fucking cherries. A specific someone with a slim waist that her clothes didn't hide. The way she longed to pull those shiny blonde curls and spank that jiggly ass till it was red.

She didn't realize she had plunged two fingers into her pussy and was moaning that sexy name.

"Ahh oh, Ciara...Fuckk oh...please, harder, punish me like your slut, please...Mmm"

She began thrusting her fingers, faster. Her mind playing what Ciara would do to her if she could really. For a second, she forgot she was filming herself doing this. But even when she remembered, she just didn't care. All she was thinking of was Ciara fucking her with 4 fingers, stretching her slutty pussy.
She added a third finger and moaned loudly at the pain and intense pleasure. After a few thrusts, she tried adding a fourth but it hurt so much. She whimpered and moaned a bit, wishing Ciara could do it for her.

"Ahhh Ciara..."

Forcing a fourth finger into her cunt, she held back a scream as tears clouded her eyes. She thrust a bit slower, trying to subside the pain.

"Oh fuck mommy...Mmmm it hurts soo much...Ahh fuck fuck mommy"

She began to go faster when the pleasure had gone beyond the pain. Her moaning was uncontrollable, and so fucking sexy.

"Mmm yess mommy Im your slut."

She used her other hand to rub her clit fast as she increased her pace. A waterfall of dirty profanities left her mouth accompanied by moans. As her orgasm approached, her breathing heightened, her stomach did tumbles, her head was spinning and her pussy was begging for a release.

"Ahh, mommy I need to cum, please let me cum...FUCK Im gonna cum soo hard all over your hand mommy..."

She thrust fast and pressed on her clit hard, and soon, she came with a scream.

"FUCK, CIARA!! AHH..."

Cum flowed from her pussy, soaking her fingers, thighs, and the bed.

"Why are you calling me, Ahria?" Ciara called from a distance.

Ahria had forgotten she wasn't home alone and she had screamed her friends name while cumming.

Before she could do anything, the door opened and Ciara walked in.

"Why did you call- OH MY FUCK! Why the fuck are you naked??!" Ciara asked closing her eyes.

"Umm... nothing. There's...umm..."

"Ahria are you fucking masturbating with a camera in front of you? You are recording?"

"Uhh"

"You know what, I don't care. This is messed up. Why did you call me?"

Ahria let her eyes roam over the beautiful body in front of her nearly moaned when Ciara turned a bit and her tits jiggled. That wasn't hard to see because of the vest she wore.

"AHRIA!"

"Nothing. I didn't-umm...I didn't call you."

"Oh that's right, you SCREAMED my name. You- OH MY FUCKING GLOSS. ARE YOU FUCKING YOURSELF AND THINKING OF ME?!?!"

"I was-"

"Fuck you, Ahria."

Ahria looked down, embarrassed and pulled her blanket over her body, pressing it to her boobs. She didn't realise Ciara's look of disgust had turned to a smirk. Her eyes sweeping over Ahria's sexy, vulnerable body.

"Ahria."

She looked up with red cheeks.

"You could have just told me if you wanted to fuck me for real."

"What-"

She was cut off by Ciara swooping down and capturing her lips. She yanked the blanket off her naked body and quicly grabbed a nipple pulling on it.

"Mmmm" Ahria moaned.

Ciara kissed her with so much passion and haste. Like she's been wanting to, as her fingers tugged on Ahria's pink nipple.
She gently pulled away from the kiss and looked at Ahria's flustered face.

"Are you gonna be my whore?" She asked and got annoyed when Ahria didn't answer but instaed, bit her lip. In a swift motion, she flipped the girl over, laying her on her stomach then slapped her ass making her moan.

"I asked you a question baby girl."

"Yes I'm your whore."

She slapped her ass again.

"Yes, who?"

"Yes mommy, I'm your whore."

"Good slut."

Hurridly, Ciara took off her vest, letting her tits fall out and then she pushed her hair back.

"Come on baby. Come suck mommy's tits."

Ahria quickly came to her and looked at her huge boobs before she took the right nipple into her mouth.

So perfect. She closed her eyes and sucked a little harder, flicking over the swollen nipple with her tongue.

"Ahh yes, baby. Keep going. Good."

Ciara took her hand and placed it on her other breast and Ahria squeezed, sucking on her nipple more passionately. She stopped for a while and twisted her nipples.

"Mommy, I thought you-you were straight..." She said in a low voice.

"Oh, baby. I'm Bi. But from right now, me and you, are keeping this own. OK, baby."

"Yes"

"Now spread your legs for mommy."

Ahria laid back and opened her legs, watching Ciara.
Slowly, she came to the edge of the bed and positioned her face in front of Ahria's dripping wet pussy. She sniffed it and moaned at the smell. Slowly, he dragged her tongue up from her cunt hole up to her clit, making Ahria whimper.

Then she pulled away and pushed a finger into her pussy. Since she had just fucked herself, she wasn't so tight, so she added another finger and started to thrust. Ahria moaned loudly, squeezing her boobs.

When Ciara latched her mouth unto her clit, she cried out at the pleasure. The way her tongue glided over the bud and her lips surrounded her sensitive areas. The way her saliva added to her wetness.

"Ahh, shit, fuck."

And suddenly, her fingers were drawn out. Then soon replaced by her mouth.

"Oh fucking hell. Mommy you eat...y-you eat my pussy-s-so good..."

"Mmm. I do??"

"Shit. Fuck yes!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when Ciara pushed her tongue into her hole. Her mouth still sucking all over her pussy, with some of the wetness gliding down to her ass.
She thrusted with her tongue, going at a slow speed. And then increased her pace, with her head moving back and forth, giving Ahria the pleasure of her life.

Her left hand travelled up, squeezing Ahria's boobs and tweaking her nipple and then her right thumb rubbed on her clit hard.

"Ahh shitt. I-I'm gonna cum mommy..."

"Count to five. Slow. And then cum"

"O...OK. One...fuck. Two...Three. Ahh...Four...Oh, Five!!"

She came with a scream, holding Ciara's head and tugging at her hair. Ciara moaned at the taste of the juice that leaked from her pussy. She licked it all up and swallowed. Soon, Ahria's grip on her hair loosened and her pussy was licked clean.

She came back up and kissed Ahria, holding her chin and moaning into her mouth.

"Baby your pussy tastes so good." She whispered and licked her lips.

"Thank you mommy. Let me return the favor please."

"Mmm (Giggle) Ok, baby girl."

"I want you to ride my face."

"So naughty."

Ahria giggled as Ciara came over her and positioned her pussy over her face. Ahria smiled before licking up from her cunt hole up to her clit.

"Mmm, just eat mommy's pussy baby girl."

Giggling a bit, Ahria began to suck on Ciara's clit, moaning at the taste.

"Mmm, yes, baby. Do more."

She licked her folds and sucked on them then tugged a bit with her teeth before teasing her entranc with her tongue, then dragging it up to her clit. She continued these strokes before she latched her mouth unto her pussy, kissing all over and sucking her pussy hard.

"Oh fuck yesss. Fuck..."

Ciara began to grind unto her face, needing friction. Ahria used two fingers to rub her clit at a fast pace.

Before long, Ciara came all over Ahria's face.

"Mmm come here, baby." Ciara whispered and kissed Ahria. Ahria responded with equal passion. Then Ciara's hand trailed down to Ahria's pussy and she began to rub her clit. Ahria started doing same, going faster than Ciara was. Soon, they were both moaning into each others mouths. Ahria plunged two fingers into Ciara's pussy and began to thrust.

Ciara's moans got louder as Ahria stretched her pussy. When she added a third finger, she had to bury her face into Ahria's neck, muffling her loud moans. Using her thumb, Ahria rubbed the girls clit sensually making her roll her eyes in pleasure.

"Go faster, baby."

Ahria thrust faster, hitting her g-spot and stretching her wet cunt.

"Fuckk"

The pleasure she felt was so much. Ahria's fingers were perfectly long and thick, giving her pussy the attention she hadn't gotten in a long time.
It was like her fingers knew just where to be. Stretching her walls and hitting that spot that sent jingles through her body.

Her own orgasm took her by surprise. Her legs shook, her face scrunched up, and her toes curled as the huge wave of pleasure hit her. It took a while before she calmed down and kissed Ahria.

"You're so good, baby."

"Thank you mommy."

They kissed again, their hands roaming each others bodies.

"Ride mommy's pussy."

"You mean to scissor?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I- I don't know how to." Ahria confessd, her cheeks reddening, before Ciara lifted her chin.

"That's ok, baby. I'll teach you."

She got off the girl and sat beside her then moved down till they lay in front of each other.

"Raise your pelvis, baby."

Ahria obeyed. Then Ciara came closer to her till their pussies touched. Then she began to move her hips. A small whimper escaped Ahria's lips. Ciara increased her tempo, creating friction in their sensitive areas. Their clits touching and folds pressing against each other.

"Fuck, mommy..." Ahria moaned loudly, closing her eyes.

Ahria began to move with her, increasing the pleasure. They continued to do this for minutes. Minutes filled with curses, moans, and deep passion.

Then Ciara began to follow a rythym. She would gently pull away from a brief second and then join together with her again. Pressing their clits together, and then dragging her hip down till her entrance was matched with Ahria's. This drove Ahria crazy. Especially when Ciara went faster. Their clits hitting against each other even harder. She couldn't tell if she was getting wetter or it was Ciara's juices all over herself. Either way, it felt heavenly.

The way Ciara's pussy felt on hers was incredible. This was exactly what she needed.

"Mmm fuck. Mommy, I'm gonna cum..."

"I'm getting close too. Fuck."

If it was even possible, they went faster. Bringing each other closer to the edge.

"Mommy I'm so close, so fucking close... I'm gonna cum"

"Hold it."

Ahria struggled, but she did hold it.

"Ahh, fuck...Cum, baby."

With a guttural groan from Ciara and a loud moan from Ahria, they both came. It took a second for Ciara to tell herself that she had just cum on her best friends pussy. At the same time at her.

But it felt damn good.

Ahria fell on the bed breathing heavily. And Ciara joined her, but made sure she had laid right next to her. After catching their breaths, they opened their eyes to look at each other.
Ahria blushed at the way Ciara looked at her.

"You're sexy." Ciara whispered and inhaled deeply.

"Thanks."

"Just so you know this is gonna be a usual thing. I really like you."

"I like you too."

Ciara leaned in to kiss her. And right before she did, she heard her mom's voice.

"Girls Im home! Ciara! Ahria!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.7K 97 8
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
46.1K 947 16
Sapphic NSFW Beyoncé oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...
32.5K 142 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
7.8K 125 25
I'll be writing a small snippet of a one shot to post, then later on I'll come back and turn them into full one shots, mainly so I can clear out my r...