destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

By ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... More

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33
CHP 34
CHP - 35
chp 36

CHP 30

208 9 0
By ShamaFarzana

granny - Do you need anything else my son?

fakhir - greetings grandma ana dad.

granny - God bless you my child.Have break fast.

fakhir - Dad i want to discuss something with you.

zaheer -hmm.

fakhir - you are worried about my marriage. Aren't you? No matter,to whom will i marry.

zaheer - what do you mean?

fakhir - i mean that i like a girl,she studies in my school. Arrange my marriage with her.

granny - Are you listening?
Do you go to school for study or to have an affair?

fakhir - it's strange grandma. iam not old enough to have an affair but old enough to get married?

zaheer - Hey stop,she is your grandma. Nonsense. you will get married to Annie only.

fakhir - i won't get married to Annie,dad.
Amna is a good girl, if i will get married then only get to her.

habib - what are you discussing?

Zaheer - hey,come.have breakfast.come.come.

granny- Aisha, bring a plate for habib.

fakhir - iam asking you to agree with my one thing. i have already agreed with you on so many occasions.

zaheer - Huh..   Go and talk to them.if they will be convinced then it's ok.
we will do accordingly. And if they won't agree then remember that you will only get married to Annie.

fakhir - ok, right.

zaheer - Go.

habib - What was fakhir saying, brother?

Zaheer - Nothing brother.He is just a child.No one arranges marriage in young age like us.why are you getting worried buddy?iam here,i have committed that's all.

habib- hmm.yes

Aisha - This is strange. No one cares about me and my daughter. No one cares.

Annie - Do you want to eat,faiza?

faiza- yes

Annie - By the way,iam really happy that i got rid of him today.well, i will pray to thank god and i won't listen any filmy song,iam telling you.my desire got fulfilled today.

faiza- Ok,do whatever you want to do.but why is mom angry if she wanted that you don't get married to fakhir?

Annie - i don't know.maybe, she is angry about that incident or maybe her gold set got canceled for no reason.we don't know.

faiza- you are a witch.

Annie - yes i am, and what do you think about yourself? you are calling your elder sister a witch.

faiza - keep quiet.

Annie - ok,stop you have eaten enough.
stop, go from here.

faiza- Annie

Annie - Go, don't get frank, I won't give you  more.

faiza - At least you can do this much for your sister. Thank you

Annie - you start black mailing me emotionally.

sameena - fakhir. Fakhir  why are Aisha and habib upset? what happened?

Fakhir - i have discussed with dad.

sameena - which discussion?

fakhir - That if he wants to get me married then it should be as per my wish.That's it

sameena - And what did he say?

fakhir - what would he say? he agreed.

sameena - he agreed? how did he agree?
oh, how did you get agree to get married? Are you crazy?
what happened to you?

fakhir - sit, don't take tension.i can't see you facing these taunts, it's enough.

sameena - hey you.Tell me the actual story.And what about that poor girl? have you discussed with her? is she agreed?

fakhir - i haven't discussed with her but she will be convinced.she likes me so much mom.

sameena - And what about her parents?

fakhir - They Don't like me.

sameena - what is this?

fakhir - why are you talking tension,There is nothing to worry. everything will be alright.yes,and you know that if i don't get married there then he will force me to marry Annie.

sameena - you shouldn't get married.

fakhir - Ok,iam going and will talk to you when i will come back.ok bye.

sameena - hey,hey, fakhir.fakhir
The father is also mad and the son is also mad.everyone will regret if he gets married.is this right age to get married?

to be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life
49.6K 2.4K 15
When Abir marries a woman of his choice against the wishes of his family, things become difficult for him and his wife. Amidst everyday fights and di...
162K 5.1K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
21.9K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.