MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS

1.5K 59 2
By Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR'S POV :

Next day morning Sriya visited her dance class .

Her dance teacher spoke " Sriya as I told you I have selected the students and you know my son Siddharth right . He wanna see your performance first coz I've selected Shiv tandav as our dance theme . Siddharth will be performing with you . So , show your dance moves to everyone to inspire and to prove you are my best choice ".

Sriya smiled and touched her teacher's feet . She moved towards the Nataraja statue and did Namaskar before starting the dance . She took the blessings of lord Shiva .

The soft music played 🎶🎶🎶🎵 and Sriya started to dance gracefully .

Her big eyes with thick eyelashes expressing the love , her smile and her graceful expressions were showing her divinity . Her hands and her legs moved in the perfect rhythm for the song showing the soulful expression of ultimate devotion .

The song ended and everyone were mesmerized by Sriya's dance . Their jaw dropped and everyone were awestruck . Just then a slow steps approached Sriya with a clapping sound , everyone came to their senses and clapped for sriya . She turned to look at the person . It's Siddharth .

Sriya smiled looking at him and she said Namaste joining her both hands .

Siddharth spoke " You've improved alot Sriya , you have left me with no words .
He turned towards his mother ( Sriya's teacher ) and said you are right maa it's only Sriya the one and only best choice " .

Time skip .

Sriya and Siddharth with their dance teacher started the choreography for their dance .

Sriya perfectly learnt the dance moves with Siddharth with all her heart and attention with devotion in her heart for her dance . Siddharth was impressed by Sriya .

They both completed 25% of the total choreography perfectly , Sriya took the charge of other back ground dancers and taught their dance moves .

Sriya acted strict so that everyone should be focused .

Siddharth spoke to his mom " Maa I never taught my sister Sriya would be so lost in dance and her grace is unchanged even after her marriage ".

She spoke " son for some people dance is joy , for some it is love , some people learn it with passion but for Sriya dance is devotion " .

Siddharth spoke " you're right mom " and he smiled .

Sriya saw the dancers are tired so she told them to take a break .

She asked Siddharth '' Annaya shall we repeat our dance moves ? "

He nodded in yes and they both started dancing .

Scene change to ruhaan

Ruhaan felt something is incomplete and there is so much of sudden silence in his surroundings . He know the cause it's Sriya . Without her he feels he is incomplete and lonely .

But he cheered himself and thought , well I know I missing my sweetheart badly but it's okay it's time to focus on my work and I know when she wins the competition the smile on her face is worth waiting .

Ruhaan got ready and went to office with his dad . Anand spoke " Ruhaan when are you gonna launch our new sports shoe brand ? ".

" Well dad the ad shoot is completed and the editing also done but for production , it takes some time so , before this weekend we are gonna launch our brand new sports collection " . Ruhaan exclaimed .

His dad nodded and spoke " well that's good beta and stay focused on the work ".

Ruhaan got busy with his work and so he was so focused .

It's afternoon and he got a call . It's from Sriya . He quickly lift the call and spoke in excitement before Sriya spoke anything " sweetheart....!! I miss you " .

Sriya said " but I didn't missed you at all kanna " .

Ruhaan spoke in a bit low upset tone " what ! How can you forget me sweetheart . You didn't even miss me at all " .

Sriya chuckled and said " I will never forget you for a minute ruhaan you are always in my thoughts so , how can I miss you " .

Ruhaan smiled listening to her . He spoke " Love you sweetheart ".

" Love you too kanna ". Sriya exclaimed .

Ruhaan asked " How is your dance practice going on sweetheart ? ".

" Well , everything is good ruhaan and we are gonna perform shiv tandav , my dance teacher son is doing the shiv role and I'm doing the role of Maa parvathi ".

Ruhaan fisted his hand in anger and his knuckles went white and he kept listening to her .

" You know my Siddharth Annaya ( brother ) also won many awards in kuchipudi dance . So , mam paired us together " .

Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart I'll talk to you later " and he cut the call feeling jealous .

He spoke to himself Why am I jealous ? She is my wife and I trust her but I don't trust that guy . She feels him like a brother but what if he has any other intentions like that stalker ? Ruhaan scoffed at his thoughts and thought a plan .

Sriya thought maybe he might be busy with work so , he cut the call. she put a pout and left for her dance practice .

It's evening 7 pm and Sriya was so tired , she took blessings of her dance teacher and she went home .

Sriya went into her room and got freshup . She had her dinner with her family . After dinner she called ruhaan but he didn't lift the call . Sriya felt upset . She thought wow....! You always say that I miss you sweetheart and I'm gonna miss you badly but now you are not lifting my calls . Huh....! She scoffed and went into her room .

She took Ruhaan's shirt which she bought with her . She changed her clothes wearing shorts and ruhaan's shirt and she slept .

It's midnight 12 'O' clock and Sriya is sleeping peacefully . She felt so relaxed all of a sudden feeling the pain in her feet are eased . She smiled in sleep and she felt a feathery touch on her cheeks . She turned aside and her hand was wrapped in something harder . She opened her eyes slowly and she was hell shocked seeing ruhaan beside her , she was about to scream but ruhaan put his hand on her mouth to stop her .

Sriya removed his hand and spoke " Ruhaan what are you doing here ? When did you came ? "

Ruhaan said " Just now sweetheart " .

Sriya spoke " Seriously ruhaan you came all the way here ? You know you just startled me " .

Ruhaan spoke " I'm sorry Sweetheart I didn't meant to scare you . I just wanna a see you so I just came and actually I had an important work here "  .

Sriya asked " what work do you have here ruhaan ? ".

Ruhaan kept silence for a bit and spoke " It's just a personal work sweetheart and I solved it so , don't stress ".

" What's that personal work you have in Hyderabad ? " Sriya asked looking at him .

Ruhaan spoke " sweetheart Actually........." .

He said what he did and sriya was frowned .

She yelled at him in anger " How dare you ruhaan !!!! ".

" Sweetheart please calm down athaiya and Mamaiya would woke up ...." . He tried to calm her down but she ignored it and spoke pointing her index finger to him " Listen to me carefully ruhaan I don't want you to see in Hyderabad until my dance competition ends .
Do you have any idea what you have done ?? ".

Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart I'm sorry but I just did that coz I'm worried for you and what if he turns out to be the one like stalker " .

Sriya fisted her hand controlling her anger she spoke in strict and serious tone

" Enough is enough....!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AND I'M NOT GONNA TALK TO YOU  for 3 months and now just leave....ruhaan " .

Ruhaan was hurt he spoke " Sweetheart if really anything goes wrong I'm really gonna make the world upside down for you " .

Sriya spoke " I don't wanna see you ruhaan just leave .... ".

Ruhaan spoke " Just 5 mins sweetheart I won't take much time " .

Sriya kept silent and ruhaan lifted her in his arms , sriya spoke " what are you doing ? ".

He made her sit and put bandaid on her feet where she got a minor injury . He cupped her face and kissed her forehead gently , he spoke " I'm sorry sweetheart and as you wish I won't come to Hyderabad till 3 months but please talk to me I can't feel alive without you " .

Sriya hugged him for a while and she thought I know you love me so much ruhaan but our love shouldn't hurt anyone and I want you to focus on your work too . So , let's stay away for sometime and I know this distance of ours really make our bond more stronger .

Sriya released the hug and kissed his forehead , she spoke " Ok , now just leave ruhaan ..Please...leave " . Her eyes filled with tears and a slow tear escaped from her eyes .

Ruhaan slowly wiped her tears and kissed her gently .

He got up and slowly moved towards her window and he left .

Sriya watched him leaving and then she closed her window feeling hurt .

Sriya was unable to sleep and she kept thinking about ruhaan .

Next day morning

Sriya went to her dance class early . She saw her dance teacher was sitting in meditation . She searched for Siddharth and saw he is reading a book .

Sriya went to him and spoke " Annaya I want to talk to you personally " .

Siddharth spoke " Even I also want to talk to you Sriya and let me speak first " .

Sriya nodded and he asked " Sriya tell me honestly Did your husband really treat you well ? ".

Sriya spoke " Annaya I'm so lucky to have him . I can't explain how good he is ".

He spoke " well I see , I thought your husband is a psycho " .

Sriya was frowned and looked at him . She asked " what do you mean annaya ? Did he hurt you ? ".

He sighed and spoke nodding his head in No " Sriya he didn't actually hurt me I think he is over possessive and so much protective of you " .

" Yes ! Annaya you're right . Can you please tell me what happened yesterday ? My husband told me that he met you what did you both talked about ? I'm really so worried from last night coz I know my husband's anger very well . Please tell me annaya what happened " . Sriya asked him .

Siddharth spoke " okay listen sriya , yesterday after you left . It's around 11 pm I got a call from your husband he said I wanna meet you now and I'm waiting for you at your door in my car " .
At first I thought it might be a prank call but when I saw him waiting for me I cut the call and went down .

He spoke " I'm Sriya's husband " . I got into his car and spoke " so , why do you wanna meet me ? "

At first he spoke in a strict tone " I'm her husband and I know you both are good dancers , I don't have any problem with that but the only problem I've is with your intentions , if you have any other intentions with my wife then I won't gonna tolerate that " .

I thought he is so strict for you by listening to his tone and feeling his cold aura . I spoke to him look " Mr . You don't need to worry about anything Sriya is my sister and I know her since childhood if you really have any doubt then you directly go and ask her " .

He sighed and spoke in normal tone " I'm glad you feel her like your sister and I'm sorry for being rude " .

I scoffed at his sudden change in behaviour and I got out from his car . He wished me good night and he left .

Sriya spoke " I'm sorry Annaya , I don't know he would come all the way from Mumbai to Hyderabad just to talk with you . My husband is over protective of me . He don't trust others so easily . Actually there was stalker who threatened me and became my nightmare but later my husband solved it but he became more protective of me .
I'm sorry Annaya I will make sure this won't repeat again " .

He spoke " It's okay Sriya and I'm glad to hear your husband is not a psycho ". He chuckled . " Don't worry I was just worried for you . Now everything is fine right so , let's go to practice " .

Sriya smiled and they went to practice .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all liked it

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 32.2K 30
A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone makes after marriages . 21/06/2017 - #131 c...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
30.2K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
458K 17.9K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...