Mine Chubs 💞

By Jahaan227

She eats so much; that's why she is fat. Don't you eat anything? You are so thin. She is as dark as charcoal... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Hey Chubs! 😠
2. Tease 🤬
3. Bet 🤝
4. Hurts 😔
5. How to enjoy? 😎
6. Is bet still going on? 🤔
7. Dirty game 😥
8. A mistake 😞 (M)
9. Pregy 😥
10. Abortion? 🤨
11. Marriage 😰
12. Crush 🥰
13. Exam 📝
14. Heartbreak 💔
15. Let's have some fun🤘
16. Painful words 😭
17. Mom ❤️
18. You are loved 🤗
19. Jeonlous 😒
20. Mine 🤔
21. Falling for.... ❤️
22. Sorry 🤗
23. Buaaji 🤐
24. Tae in saree 🥰
25. Insecurities 😔
26. Imperfectly perfect 😘
27. Inner beauty 😍
28. Mine chubs 💖
29. Love 🥰 (S.M)
30. Arrival 👣
31. Baby Kookie 🥰
32. Welcome baby 🤗
33. Baby's name? 🤔
34. Mama's boy 👶
35. Game on 😏
36. Game on 😏 [2] (M)
37. Shock 😲
38. Convocation 🎓
39. Goodbye 🥺
40. Years ahead.... 😥
41. Broke 😓
42. Assistant Jeon 😢
43. A man's pov 🥺
45. Yoongi is back 😬
46. Love unfulfilled 😢
47. Little happiness ☺️
48. A year ahead 😗
49. Jm's birthday 🎂
❤️❤️
50. Weekend 😃
51. Success party 🏆
52. Fight 😞
53. Ignorance 😓
54. Fear 😨
55. Coach Jeon 😏
56. Ahead in future 😗
57. Hobi at Jeon's house 😥
58. Jihope 💞
59. Pre-wedding rituals 💗
60. Hobi weds Jiminee 💓
61. First night 🌚 (M)
❤️❤️
62. Convince 🙏
63. Trip to Disneyland 🥰
64. Mine chubs forever ♾️
65. Precious gift 💗
66. Surprise 🎁
67. Babies 👶👣🌸
Epilogue 💞
Mine chubs- 2

44. Taekook 💜

3.5K 350 95
By Jahaan227

Do comment please......

Somewhere at the London airport; a man in his late 20s was all set to leave for his mother nation- India.

(My mind playing Sajanji Ghar aaye, Sajanji Ghar aaye 😆)

....

Jk and Hyunnie were back from the garden. Jm was in the kitchen cooking pasta for everyone. She thought atleast good food could help lighten up the environment.

Hyunnie ran inside the kitchen to his Jiminee aunty while Jk sat on the couch. He switched on the TV and played a cricket channel. His eyes were fixed on the screen but mind was roaming around somewhere else.

Hyunnie came back with a small bowl of pasta and kept on the table.

Hyunnie- Dada look Jiminee aunty cooked pasta for us.

Jk- Wow! Hyunnie will get to eat tasty, tasty pasta.

Hyunnie- Yesh. She prepared for everyone.

Jk- That's nice.

Jm came back with two bowls of pasta and handed one to Jk and kept the other for her own self.

Jk- Is this even edible?

Jm looked at Jk with so done face and extended her arm to take the bowl back.

Jm- Give it back. As it is you don't like my cooking.

Jk- Sorry, sorry. I am eating. (said while laughing)

Jk took a bite of the pasta and hummed.

Jk- Not bad but not good. (the one who knows 🙃)

Jm- Yaa, yaa. Why will you like my cooked food? You only love bhabhi's cooking.

Jk chuckled sadly at Jm's words and continue to eat the pasta.

Jk- Where is she?

Jm- In your room. I asked her to come down but she refused.

Jk- I will be back.

Saying this Jk went upstairs leaving the half finished pasta. He knocked on the door and stayed there till she opens the door.

After nearly five minutes; Tae opened the door. He noticed her eyes were red; maybe cuz of crying.

Jk- Come down. Don't be alone.

Saying this Jk turned to leave from there but Tae caught his wrist.

Tae- Please can we talk?

Jk got inside and closed the door.

Jk- Hmm?

Tae hold her ears and looked at Jk with teary eyes.

Tae- I am sorry Jungkook. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't knowing what you are going through. I got myself busy in earning money and neglected you all. Please forgive me. I am really guilty for what I said. Please don't be mad at me.

Jk- It's okay. Let's go down.

Tae- No; I know you are still mad at me. What you want me to do to earn your forgiveness? I am even ready to leave this job. We will again start the Jeon Enterprises and I will work with you only. I won't leave you in between but please forgive me. I am really sorry. (said by joining her hands infront of him)

Jk put her hands down and pulled her in a hug. Tae wrapped her hands around his torso and continue to cry in his embrace.

Jk- It's okay. You don't have to leave the job. We need money now. About Jeon Enterprises; then I don't have any hopes about it. Let's just focus on earning money. Once I get familiar with the work then will apply in some other company for CEO's position.

Tae looked up from his chest with tear filled eyes. Jk wipped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

Jk- I know whatever you did was for our own good but I just got too much emotional with dad's company that I couldn't let go of it. But now I understood it's not something in our hand. Just forget it and let's get back to work from tomorrow onwards.

Tae- I am sorry but I already sent the resignation email. I don't wanna continue there.

Jk- Why?

Tae- I can't see him insulting you infront of everyone. You aren't his office boy or something. You are educated and at his level still he is treating you so low. I don't wanna work with such person who doesn't respect you.

Jk- But we need money now.

Tae- We will together find a way out but I won't go back to him.

Jk- You really took a big decision.

Tae- I know and I don't have any regret about it. If he can't respect you then I don't wanna be in such person's company. You are important to me Jungkook. Please don't take my words to your heart. I wasn't in my right mind at that time. Jeon Enterprise's failure wasn't because of you nor me. It's really not possible for a newbie like us to handle such big company. Maybe if we had dad's guidance at that time then we would have avoided the mistakes.

Jk- I know but we can't do anything now. Let's start searching for job at different companies from tomorrow.

Tae- We will but let's take a break for a while. Maybe two-three days. We don't have to go anywhere. We can even stay at home and be with each other. Just us.

Jk- Hmm. Okay.

Tae again hugged Jk and closed her eyes.

Tae- You forgave me; right?

Jk- I can't stay angry at you for so long. You have so much effect on me.

Tae smiled and looked up from his chest.

Tae- I love you.

Jk- I love you too. (said by pecking her lips)

Taekook walked downstairs while holding each other's hand.

Jm- Ohho; Laila-majnu is back.

Jk- Yeah. Now move. Give some space to sit. Always acquiring the whole sofa.

Jm glared at Jk and got up quietly without any word.

Jk- What happened? Aren't gonna argue back?

Jm- No.

Jk shrugged off and sat on the couch with Tae beside him. He took Hyunnie on his lap who was still eating the pasta.

Jk- Hyunnie you should eat veggies as well.

Hyunnie- No dada. I don't like it.

Jm- He always does like this bhai. Even his lunch box is never finished. Hobi sir said that he always throws away all the veggies in the dustbin.

Hyunnie angrily glared at his Jiminee aunty for complaining about him to his mama dada.

Tae- Who Hobi sir?

Jm- H..his class teacher bhabhi. He recently joined the school.

Tae- Ohh. Is your new teacher good Hyunnie?

Hyunnie- Yesh mama. And Jiminee aunty has crush on him.

Jm widened his eyes at Hyunnie's words.

Jm- What the hell! This tingu doesn't even know the meaning of crush and what nonsense are you speaking; huh? (said angrily)

Jk- Then why are your cheeks so red?

Jm- Bhai you don't join him. He don't know anything.

Hyunnie- I know, I know. Crush means when we like someone. I like mama so I have crush on her. I like dada means I have crush on him. I like you Jiminee aunty so I have crush on you. (said excitedly)

Three of them cooed at his innocence.

Jm- Awww baby. You are so cute. But you are small to use this word so from now onwards you won't use it; okay?

Hyunnie- Okay Jiminee aunty.

Jm then shifted her gaze towards Taekook who were looking at her with a smirk on their lips and a raised eyebrow.

Jm- What? Why are you both looking at me like this?

Jk- When are you gonna introduce your-

Tae- New boyfriend to us?

Jm- Bhai-bhabhi it's nothing like that. He is just my colleague and talks to me nicely. That doesn't mean we have something between us.

Jk- Ahh; I thought finally you got a boyfriend. Don't know when I will kick you out of this house?

Jm- How mean! See bhabhi how your husband is talking to me.

Tae- Don't worry Jiminee. He is saying like this but he will only cry a river when you will get married.

Jk- Wah! What a joke. I won't even shed a single tear. Infact I will be happy that she will finally get out of this house.

Jm- That will the happiest moment for you; right Bhai?

Jk- Yeah right.

Jm rolled her eyes at him. That's when she remembered she forgot to give pasta to Tae.

Jm- Bhabhi I made pasta. I will bring for you as well. Taste it and tell me how's it.

Tae- No Jiminee. I don't wanna eat pasta. I am not in the mood.

Jm- Why? It's your favourite white sauce pasta.

Tae- Yeah but please I really don't want it.

Jm- Okay. (said sadly)

Jk forwarded a spoonful of pasta from his bowl towards Tae's mouth but she refused to even take a bite.

During dinner time as well; she had only one chapati and sabzi. She avoided rice or any side dish.

After dinner Taekook went back to their room after pecking their little Hyunnie's face.

Jk- What's going on with you?

Tae- What?

Jk- Why did you ate so less? And I am surprised you didn't even tasted your favourite pasta.

Tae- I wasn't in the mood.

Jk- Are you sure?

Tae- Hmm.

Jk- Liar. (said by spanking her ass)

Tae- I am not lying.

Jk- Did anyone comment about your weight?

Tae couldn't hide more and nodded her head while looking down.

Jk- Who?

Tae wasn't ready to share the incident with Jk but he anyhow made her spill the facts.

Jk laughed as she finished narrating the incident to him.

Tae- What's so funny? I know I am fat.

Jk- Tell me one thing; you bursted on me just because you were angry as they called me hot or you were insecure about your body?

Tae- Both.

Jk- First of all; you don't have to be concerned about what they feel about me. You have got me all for yourself. They need to be jealous of you baby.

Tae nodded her head with a smile.

Jk- And about your insecurity; God knows when you will overcome it.  How many times I made you understand not to listen to what others say but your smartness goes for cow grazing at this topic; right?

Tae- Why are you saying like this? The one who is ugly and fat that person only knows how much it hurts when they listen such comments. You never got to hear such things cuz you are by birth a diamond.

Jk- Yeah a diamond which lost it's value.

Tae- Jungkook I didn't-

Jk- I know. It wasn't to taunt you. It's just reality. Let it be. Come with me.

Saying this Jk took her in the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror.

Jk- Undress yourself quickly?

Tae- Why? We can do on bed. Why in bathroom?

Jk- We aren't doing that. Just undress yourself quickly.

Tae- No. I feel shy. (said by looking down)

Jk- Don't you dare act all innocent infront of me. Aren't you the one who ride me while squeezing your own boobs to tease me; huh?

Tae- That's different.

Jk huffed and began undressing her by himself.

Tae- What you are doing Jungkook?

Jk- Shhh.

Jk quickly undressed her and turned her to face mirror. She looked down in disgust when she saw her own reflection.

Jk- Why did you gave such reaction; huh?

Tae- Give me my clothes back. (said while looking down)

Jk- You can't even look at your own naked self. Why? Cuz you yourself hate your body. Then why do you expect others to appreciate you; huh? Let them make fun of you. Let them disgust you cuz you are doing the same.

Tae looked at Jk when he said that.

Jk- First learn to love yourself then others will love you and I have said this thing hundreds of time but your smartness doesn't exist at that time.

Jk kept her clothes on the cabinet and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Jk- And if you think that you will loose weight by starving yourself then you are wrong. Infact you will gain more weight cuz at the end you will definitely overeat. You are approaching wrong method. That's not how you loose weight. I can help you if you want but you shouldn't loose weight under someone's influence. If you really want to then only take the further step otherwise you are perfect like this and I love you in your chubby form more. No chicken leg could attract me as much as your thick thighs does.

Tae looked down while smiling. She feels so blessed to have a partner like him. She was busy being a shy baby but soon came out of her trance when received a tight smack on her ass.

Jk- Stop being so shy. It doesn't suits it. I am going. Come out after dressing up.

Saying this Jk walked out of the bathroom while whistling. Tae felt a bit odd at his behaviour.

Tae's pov.

Is he faking to be chill? He is definitely worried about the current situation but still pretending so well that he doesn't care. Don't worry baby. We will surely come out of this situation very soon.

Tae turned to look at her ownself. She scanned her naked self from top to bottom for quite long.

Tae- I am not that fat. I look good though. Just my thighs are little big. I ain't even ugly. Then why the hell I got influenced by those three chicks words? I hurted Jungkook as well because of them.

Tae wore her clothes quickly and joined Jk on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his waist. Jk pulled her closer and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Tae- Jungkook.

Jk hummed with eyes closed.

Tae- I am sorry again. I really didn't meant to say that. You are the best. You are a best son, best brother, best husband and a best father. We all love you so much.

Jk smiled at her words but internally he was sad cuz he doesn't consider himself as the best father as he is not able to fulfill his child's demands. He was still hurt at the way that boy pushed Hyunnie when he touched his mini car. It gave him a reality check that they are being poor now.

Jk came out of his trance when he felt Tae patting his cheek.

Tae- Where are you lost?

Jk- Nothing. Thanks for your words. I love you too.

Tae smiled and rested her head on his chest. Both closed their eyes; trying to drift off to sleep which somehow seemed difficult to the couple.

~~~

Next day Taekook decided to go at the nearby beach to relax and refresh their mind. A change is definitely needed from the routine, hectic life.

Jk wore a plain black tee with a hoodie over it and ripped jeans beneath.

While Tae first time wore a short upper thigh reaching dress. She wanted to try wearing it to see whether it looks good on her or not.

Tae's look

Jk- Isn't this the same dress you bought with Jiminee years back but didn't wore a single time cuz you said I look so fat in this?

Tae- Yeah. It's the same dress.

Jk- Then why did you wore it now?

Tae- I wanted to try vanishing my insecurities so thought to wear it while we are going out.

Jk- Okay. You look pretty btw.

Tae- And you look hot without any effort.

Jk chuckled and both left for the beach on Tae's scooty. Jk travelled his hands on her bare thighs and squeezed them while blowing in her ear.

Tae- YAAH; idiot. Don't do that. Do you want us to get into an accident or what?

Jk- I know you won't get distracted even if I start tickling you here.

Tae- Don't you dare Jungkook. I don't wanna reach heaven this soon.

Jk- I can take you to heaven without dying as well. (whispered in her ear)

Tae- It looks like I got my old Jungkook back.

Jk chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Jk- Your old Jungkook was never lost but was crushed under the huge responsibilities.

Tae- We will share the responsibilities. You don't have to loose your old cheerful self.

Jk hummed at her words and closed his eyes while resting his chin on her shoulder.

After reaching the beach both sat on the sand and talked their heart out. For sometime they kept aside their current situation and all the worries.

Both are now walking near the cold water while holding each other's hand.

Tae noticed two random aunties were staring at her and whispering something to each other.

(Au pov- I just hate these cheap people who stare at others for no fucking reason and then laugh by showing their ugly teeth)

Tae- Look those two aunties are staring at me. That's the reason I don't wear such short, fashionable clothes.

Jk- Then you should stare back at them cuz I do the same when someone stares at me.

Tae- Others stare at you cuz you are handsome.

Jk- Right. People stare at the thing which is beautiful or worth watching. That's why those aunties are staring at you. They might be jealous of you that how can you manage to look so good.

Tae shook her head at his words and continue to walk on the watery path. That's when she noticed a man selling cotton candy.

Tae- Jungkook let's buy cotton candy.

Jk- Okay.

Taekook went towards the man and Jk asked the man to give one cotton candy to them.

Tae was gonna pay but Jk stopped her.

Jk- I have money. Let me pay.

Saying this Jk took out a twenty rupee note from his wallet and handed to the vendor.

Jk- Here's your cotton candy.

Tae smiled at him and took a bite.

Tae- You too have some. (said by forwarding towards Jk's mouth)

Jk- No; I am fine. You have it.

Tae- Why you are doing dieting; huh? Don't you dare loose weight and make me look more fat. Eat it quietly.

Saying this Tae stuffed some cotton candy in his mouth making him laugh.

Tae- Jungkook if you ran out of money then you can take from my purse. I may not always know when you need money and don't feel shy to take it. It's your's only.

Jk- Hmm. How much money will be left with you after deducting all the expenses?

Tae- Umm; out of 60k I will be left with 25-30k or somewhere around that. Do you need money?

Jk- No. Hyunnie wanted that mini kid's car. So I was thinking if it's possible then we could buy him one.

Tae- Let's see how much remains at the end of the month. If it's sufficient enough then we will buy that car for him.

Jk- Okay.

~~~

Jm and Hyunnie were back from the school. Jm was hurriedly opening the door as her naughty little bean gotta use the washroom.

Hyunnie- Jiminee aunty do fast. I might pee anytime.

Jm- Just a second.

Jm opened the door and immediately removed Hyunnie's pants. He ran upstairs to empty his bladder.

Jm- I told him to go washroom before leaving from the school but does that naughty brat listens to me? (said while complaining cutely)

Jm was gonna walk towards her room but stopped when the door bell rang. She walked towards the door and opened it.

Her eyes widened looking at the person infront of her after five years.

To be continued......

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thank you
🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 12.3K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
328K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
9.9K 505 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
205K 14.6K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...