Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC...

By AzureEclipse09

On hold until Volume 10. Son of Miguel (L/N) and wielder of the Silver Eyes, Azure (L/N) is a young man who d... More

Bio
Meeting the Rose
Shining Beacon
Initiation
A Badge and A Burden
In the Forever Falls
Stray Cat and Lone Wolf
Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Dance Dance Infiltration
Search and Destroy
Breach at Vale (Volume 2 Finale)
Round One, Challengers!
Brawl in the Family
Fall
Battle of Beacon
End of the Beginning (Volume 3 Finale)
The Next Step
Friends and Family
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)
Welcome to Haven
Lighting the Fire
Reunions and Rest
Calm Before the Storm
Battle of Haven (Volume 5 Finale)
Special Chapter: Ruby's Birthday
Argus Limited
Alone in the Woods
A Dead End
The Lady in the Shoe
Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)
Special Chapter: Azure's Book
Team AVRN Volume 7
The Greatest Kingdom
Pomp and Circumstance
A Night Off
Cordially Invited
Out in the Open
The Enemy of Trust (Volume 7 Finale)
Divided Teams
Faults
Our Message
In the Dark
Taking a Risk
The Final Word (Volume 8 Finale)
Strange New World
In the Ever After
Checkmate
The Cat and the Herbalist
Unexpected Arrivals
Confessions
Trouble
Reawakening (Volume 9 Finale)
AVRN Chibi - Azure
AVRN Chibi - Vert
AVRN Chibi - Rosa
AVRN Chibi - Nero
AVRN Chibi - Team AVRN
AVRN Chibi - Extras (Finale)

*Important Discussion*

383 6 3
By AzureEclipse09

Hey, everyone. AzureEclipse here.

I wanted to let you all know about some BIG news that just arrived a few hours ago.

If you didn't know, Rooster Teeth is officially shutting down. That's right. They will no longer be in business.

So what does this mean for RWBY and its other IPs? As far as I know, there are plans to sell RWBY to another company (most likely Crunchyroll). So until we get more information, it looks like this is where RWBY stops, for now at least. Maybe whoever decides to buy RWBY either continues with Volume 10 until the end of the story, or they decide to reboot the series from the beginning. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a reboot happens.

So yeah, just wanted to let you all know about it. And now for the big question you probably have in your minds. "What will happen regarding Auburn RWBY?"

As for this story, I guess I'll have to make my own version of Volume 10 and the rest of the story (It'll be non-canon, probably). It's not gonna be the best, but hopefully it'll be decent.

As for when will be the release date for this? Who knows. I will have to write this stuff off the top of my head and it's gonna take a long while to get things going. Simply put: it'll be out when I feel like it's ready. I'm sorry, but it's gonna be a long wait, for sure. I will let you all know when it's almost time for my take on Volume 10.

And to end things off on a good note, I have a special announcement.

I will be making some Auburn RWBY Chibi chapters in the meantime. Yes, our four-man group of Azure, Vert, Rosa and Nero will be in the world of RWBY Chibi. Expect some shenanigans to ensue for everyone. FYI, these will also be non-canon.

For now, I got plans for five, maybe six chapters in my notes. But if you guys have any suggestions for these special chapters, let me know in the comments on this chapter.

Expected release date: Sometime in April. Chapters released once a week.

--------------

And with that, this has been all the news I have for now. I will see you all again later on with Auburn RWBY Chibi (AVRN Chibi) first, then V10 in the future.

AzureEclipse, over and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...
398 15 8
*Long uploads* Description: Flynn Redmond always wanted to be something more than being a normal teenage boy in High school. He wanted to be a hunts...