ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty

10 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH / FIGHTING GYM

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are inside the fighting cage ring with their bo staffs.

{Christy's Outfit}

"To train with a Bo staff, it takes practice with the bo techniques." Christy told her daughters. "You understand, sweethearts?"

"Yes, ma'am." Luna and Trinity said in unison with them each have a bo in hand.

"Does Triotcus and Aediphae show you guys how to use a bo staff at the Camp Orasani?" Christy asked.

"Both Mr. Triotcus and Mrs. Aediphae." Trinity told her.

"Alright." Christy said. And looks at her youngest daughter, Trinity. "Trinity? You first."

Christy and Trinity slowly takes a step towards each other. And Luna sits on the floor mat with her bo staff.

"Okay, Trinity, show me what Triotcus and Aediphae taught you with a bo staff." Christy said.

Trinity gently spins her bo staff in her hands and so does Christy. But Christy surprises her youngest daughter with a surprise bo staff attack, and Trinity blocks it with her own bo staff.

Christy smiles. "Very good, Trinity."

"Thanks, Mom." Trinity thanked her with a small smile.

And then, Christy sweeps Trinity's feet from under her with her bo staff, causing Trinity to fall onto the floor mat of the fighting cage ring.

" 'Mazo euei.' " ( "On your feet." ) Christy spoke in the ancient Orasanian language.

And Trinity gets back up to her feet. Christy spins her bo staff in her hands.

" 'Zeigath oniae.' " (" 'Come at me.' ")
Christy spoke in the ancient Orasanian language to her youngest daughter.

And Trinity lunges at her mother with her bo staff and Christy blocks Trinity's bo staff with her bo staff.

Christy and Trinity spars with each other with their bo staffs as Luna observes.

Christy and Trinity finishes their bo staff sparring.

"Very good, Trin. Triotcus and Aediphae has been training you and your sister, along with the demigods and demigoddess well." Christy said.

"Yeah, they have." Trinity said.

Christy and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

"Luna?" Christy said to her oldest daughter.

Luna gets up to her feet with her bo staff and slowly walks up to her mother.

Trinity sits down on the floor mat of the fighting cage ring.

"Come at me, Lu." Christy said.

And Luna lunges at Christy and two engage in a sparring bo staff.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the bench.

" ' Wuiegath jusio daogba soa unjisi, yue sopah Triotcus and Aediphae.' " ( "You two have learned much from me, and from Triotcus and Aediphae." ) Christy spoke to her daughters in the ancient Orasanian language.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

" 'Vaesd sedha phaj.' " ( "I'm so proud of you both.' ") Christy spoke to her daughters in the ancient Orasanian language.

" ' Quie tai, Ma.' " ( "Thank you, Mom." ) Luna spoke in the ancient Orasanian language.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other. Luna gently leans her head on Christy's left shoulder. And Trinity gently leans her head on Christy's right shoulder.

⚜️⚜️

KINGDOM OF XAMARIAN

Later that day, Christy had arrived at the palace of Emperor Junius and his wife, Empress Sora.

Emperor Junius and Christy are taking a stroll throughout the vendors market. Two bodyguards walks slowly with them.

"I've been meaning to visit, but I've been preoccupied." Christy said to Emperor Junius.

"You are welcomed here at any time, Christiana." Emperor Junius said with a small smile. "I will always be grateful for what you have done for me. Cured me of my dragon curse and reuniting me with my beloved wife."

"How is Sora by the way?" Christy asked.

"She is fine." Emperor Junius replied. "She's on bed rest with our second child."

"Congratulations." Christy congratulated him.

"Thank you." Emperor Junius thanked her with a small smile. "Will you remain for lunch?"

"Sure." Christy replied.

Emperor Junius and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and continues with their stroll.

⚜️⚜️

MAIN ROOM

In the main room of the palace, Emperor Junius and Christy are sitting at a table with food brought by the cooks.

"My oldest son, Aveik, trains himself in the combat and arts of magic with his mentor." Emperor Junius said to Christy, eating a small forkful bite of his food.

"Does Aveik has schooling?" Christy asked, taking a bite of her buttered bun.

"He does." Emperor Junius replied. "And if he has homework, but if he does not, he helps his mother with her pregnancy nutrition."

"Aveik is gonna be a good big brother." Christy said.

"He's been wanting to meet you. He's heard of you." Emperor Junius said.

"Really?" Christy said, a bit surprised.

"He has." Emperor Junius said.

⚜️⚜️

THE INDOOR COURTYARD

That afternoon, Emperor Junius and Christy are standing next to each other as they watch Aveik trains his magic and hand-in-hand combat.

Prince Aveik is standing in the middle of the courtyard. He creates a fireball in his hand and thrusts it at his sparing partner and melee fights two others and knocks them both out with energy blasts.

Prince Aveik then, looks at his father and Christy and small smiles at them.

"Very good, Aveik." Emperor Junius said to his oldest son as he and Christy slowly walks up to him.

"Thank you, Papa." Aveik thanked him.

"I assume our visit needs no introduction." Emperor Junius said.

"Milady Christiana. It's an honor to meet you. I've heard much about you." Prince Aveik said.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Prince Aveik. You're gonna be a good big brother." Christy said.

"Thank you." Prince Aveik thanked her with a small smile.

"Is the baby a boy or girl?" Christy asked.

"It is a boy." Emperor Junius said.

"So, that makes Aveik the heir of the throne?" Christy said.

"I did asks my son that, but he politely turned it down, saying that he did not want to shoulder the responsibilities of the throne." Emperor Junius said.

"Would you like to spar with me, Christiana?" Prince Aveik asked.

"Sure." Christy said.

Prince Aveik and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Prince Aveik and Christy are sparring with each other in the middle of the courtyard, dodging and blocking each other's punches and kicks.

Afterwards, they get into an arm lock, and exchange small smiles at each other, gently pulls away from each other.

"You fight pretty good, Aveik." Christy said to him.

"So do you as well." Aveik said. "Will I ever see you again?"

"The next time I visit." Christy replied.

"I look forward to your next visit." Aveik said.

"Okay." Christy said. "It was nice meeting you, Aveik."

"It was an honor to meet you in person." Prince Aveik said.

Prince Aveik and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and bows at each other.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Christy walks back into the main room and looks at a medium sized pregnant Sora laying on a chaise lounge with two Handmaidens with her.

"Empress Sora?" Christy said.

Empress Sora looks at Christy and small smiles at her. "Christiana?"

Christy walks over to Sora and sits down next to her on the chaise lounge. "How are you? How's the little baby?"

"I'm fine, the baby's fine too." Empress Sora replied. "It's good to see you. It's been a while."

"I know, I told your husband that I've been meaning to visit, but I was occupied with other things." Christy said.

"I understand." Empress Sora said. "Have you met Aveik?"

"I did. He's a good warrior and he's gonna be an amazing big brother." Christy told her.

Empress Sora and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Emperor Junius also told me that Aveik turned down the heir to the throne." Christy said.

"He did. His father and I understood why he did." Sora told her.

"May I?" Christy asked.

"You may." Empress Sora said with a nod.

Christy gently puts her hand on Sora's medium sized pregnant belly.

"Junius said that the baby is a boy." Christy mentioned. "Do you and Junius have any boy names?"

"Not as of yet." Empress Sora replied with a small smile. "Well, I do not want to hold up from returning back home."

And then, Emperor Junius and Prince Aveik slowly walks inside the main room.

"Well, it was good visiting you guys." Christy said.

"You as well, Christiana." Emperor Junius said.

Christy gets up and walks away.

"Christiana?" Emperor Junius said.

Christiana stopped walking and turns around to look at him.

"I thank you again, my dearest friend. I do hope we encounter each other again." Emperor Junius thanked her.

"You're welcome, Emperor." Christy said and bows at him and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard and sees Luna, Trinity, Nikole and Marion are playing Connect Four at the table.

"Hey, you guys." Christy greeted them.

"Hey, Mom." Luna greeted her mother.

"Hey, Cousin Christy." Nikole greeted her.

"Hi, Auntie Christy." Marion greeted.

"Connect Four, sounds fun." Christy said, gently leaning backwards on the table.

"It's my favorite game." Marion said, glancing up at Christy.

"Is Max or Gia here?" Christy asked.

"Daddy is with Mr. General Markos and Mommy is in the upstairs study." Marion said.

"Alright." Christy said. "Save me a round of Connect Four?"

"Okay." Marion replied.

Christy pecks a kiss on Marion's forehead and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks inside the study and sees Gia sitting in the armchair with a small drinking glass of bourbon.

"Hey, G." Christy greeted her best friend.

"Hey, Christy." Gia greeted her back. "Did Marion get you into her Connect Four game?"

"Yeah, she's gonna save me a round of Connect Four when I play with her in the courtyard." Christy said, sitting on the sofa. "Marion always her plush teddy bear and unicorn with her."

"Yeah, Marion loves her plush teddy bear and plush unicorn. She never goes anywhere without them and always puts them in her unicorn backpack." Gia said with a small smile. "How are you, Christy?"

"I'm good." Christy told her. "Visited some friends of mine."

"It's been a good day, hasn't it?" Gia asked.

"Yeah, it has." Christy replied. "But we won't have any good days like this. There's always gonna be supernatural drama and mythological drama."

Christy and Gia exchange concerned looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

That night, Christy and Marion are sitting at the long table, across from each other, playing Connect Four.

"I win. Yay." Marion said with a happy smile.

"You sure did." Christy said.

Christy and Marion high fives with each other, exchanging small smiles at each other.

"You ready to go, Mar." Gia asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Marion replied to her Mom.

Christy and Gia exchange small smiles at each other as Marion packs her Connect Four in the box and into her unicorn backpack.

"It was a tiebreaker." Christy said to Gia. "I won the first round, Marion won the second, and she broke the tiebreaker."

"Yeah, Marion's good with Connect Four." Gia said.

And then, Max teleports into the courtyard with golden dust.

"Hey, Maxy." Gia greeted her husband.

"Hey, Gia." Max greeted her back.

"Hi, Dad." Marion greeted her father, wearing her unicorn backpack on her back.

"Hey, Mar." Max greeted his daughter. "We'll see you around, Christy."

"You guys too." Christy said.

Marion gently takes Max's hand. Max, Gia and Marion walks away, walking out of the compound.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is outside at the balcony, gently leaning on the balcony railing.

Klaus slowly walks up next to her and gently leans on the balcony railing.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Klaus asked.

"Gia said that today was a good day, but how many good days have we had?" Christy asked.

"Not many." Klaus told her.

"Like I said to Gia, there will always be supernatural drama or mythological drama. Everyone has something to lose. Whether it's a loved one or a best friend." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"There's a saying that a person that has nothing to lose, is dangerous." Christy said.

"You're right, there will always be supernatural drama and mythological drama, but at the end of the day, we have someone to come home to." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds each other's hands, revealing their wedding rings on their left hand ring fingers.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 35 34
The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and the Mikael...
151K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
1.4K 93 14
The third installment to the FAELY stories. Klaus's and Alexa's relationship started slowly and became intense. As they started to become acquainted...
79.3K 3.1K 52
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬...