The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33

Chapter 32

120 6 4
By D4rk_S0ul09

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Sukuna's POV

"Come on, please! One more gameee" Sindrea whined as she lost again, she was pouting as she's holding a controller. Looking at me with a  big puppy eyes. "No, it's already late, Angel." I firmly said as I pinched her cheeks lightly. She whined as she stared at me, holding my hands as she pouts her lower lip more. Making me sigh as I nodded my head. "Just one more round, please!" She softly whined.

I've imagined her say that word yet not for a fucking game.

"Fine, fine..." I said as I hold on the other controller. "Sukuna, if you let me win I'll reward you!" She even negotiated making me laugh at her competitive nature. "And if I beat you?" I asked raising a brow. "Then, I'll punish you!" She said, making me chuckle as I rolled my eyes playfully at her taking her words as a joke.

As I defeated her in the game of Tekken she stared at me blankly.

_________

Update she's been ignoring me for a solid 30 minutes as we get ready for bed.

Sindreaquiri's POV

This Sukuna! Why is he so good at the game!

My brows furrowed as I turned my back on him hugging a pillow, I can feel him move behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "Come on, Angel... Don't ignore me like this." He softly whispered against my hair.

I grumbled underneath my breath as I felt something underneath the pillow I'm laying on. Making me turn towards him. "Sit." I shortly said, he raised a brow surprised by my first word to be like that.

He obediently sat up, leaning on the headboard as I sat on his lap. Making him smirk. "What do you want now, spoiled little angel? Make up sex?" He teased, I ignored him as I held his neck catching him by surprise as I saw his eyes darken. As I leaned forward claiming his lips intensely, making him groan softly before kissing back.

Holding me firmly by my hips as he forced his tongue in my mouth. "U-ughm..." I moaned softly, parting my lips letting him explore my mouth. "Fuck..." He murmured against my lips as he felt me grind on top of him, he was about to move his kisses down my neck yet I wouldn't let him. I kept his lips on mine making him growl softly as his hand held my hips tightly.

I held both of his hands up against the headboard of the bed, he was surprisingly distracted in the kiss that I successfully handcuffed his hand. "Fuck- Sindrea!" He said, as I pulled away from the kiss. I stared at him with innocent eyes. "What? I felt the handcuffs underneath the pillow, why not use it?" I asked innocently as I continued to grind myself against his growing erection.

"If you release me now you won't be in a lot of trouble, Angel." He said between his soft breath as I continued to tease him. "Didn't I say I'll punish you if you wouldn't let me win?" I softly said as I brushed my lips against his, he was about to claim my lips again yet I pulled away making him curse underneath his breath.

"You're fit to being a bottom, love." I teased, his eyes darkened even more. "You're playing with fire, Angel." He said, I can feel the frustration in his voice as I slowly tear off his tank top. "I love getting burned, don't I?" I mocked him as I kissed his neck down to his collarbone and chest. "If in by any miracle I free myself, Angel... You're in a big trouble." He threatened.

"Like, I'm scared." I retorted I saw how his jaw clenched and his handcuffed hand turned to fist. I got off him as I slowly took off his shorts with his underwear revealing his hard and long cock. I smirked as he tugs onto the handcuffs.

I slowly stroked him, rubbing my thumb onto the head of his cock. Maintaining eye contact. "O-oh fuck.." He moaned as I licked his tip, sucking it softly as I continued to stroke it up and down.

Author's POV

Sukuna bit his lip, his breathing ragged. The feeling of their warm mouth enveloping him was both heavenly and torturous. He closed his eyes, his hands gripping on the handcuffs tightly. She was perfect - every stroke, every flick of her tongue sent waves of pleasure rushing through him. "Fuck... Just like that.... Take me d-deeper..." He guided her with his words.

And she obliged, she took him deeper in her mouth. Causing her to gag slightly, her eyes teary as she pleasure him. Bobbing her head up and down as her hand squeezed her balls. She was pleasing him as she let him guide her. Sukuna groaned loudly, his hands clenching tightly. He watched in awe as Sindrea eagerly accepted more of him, despite the tears in their eyes.

He could tell they enjoyed the discomfort, adding an extra layer to the already intense experience. He let out a shaky laugh, his body trembling with excitement. "You're a wild one, aren't you?" He chuckled, his words strained with desire. "Alright, my little nymphomaniac.....I think it's time we switched places." He said staring at her, hoping she'll listen.

She slowly pulled away gasping softly for air, as she looked up at him. Tilting her head to the side, appearing all innocent. "Hmm.... No thanks... I like you handcuffed." She softly said as her thumb kept teasing his tip, making him glare at her slightly. "I swear angel..." He growled as he tugs on the handcuffs. She gently placed a hand against his lips saying. "Shhh.... I'm in charge... Okay?" She said as she leaned down and pecked his lips softly.

Oh how she knew he hates being controlled

She kissed his lips passionately as he eagerly kissed back, wanting to hold her yet restricted by the handcuffs. Sitting back onto his lap as they shared an intense kiss, she held his pink hair that she loves so much as she felt Sukuna raising his hip, like thrusting upwards wanting contact against her. Making her softly pull away from the kiss as she pants softly. "Beg..." She teased, as she kissed his cheek, his forehead, down to his jaw.

"Fuck.... You're gonna regret this..." He hissed and was cut off when she stripped her pajamas teasingly slow on top of him, his eyes devouring the sight in front of him, him hardly tugging onto cuffs that's restraining him from touching her. From touching what was his. "U-uhm..." She moaned softly as she teasingly rub herself against his hardness. "S-shit... Put i-it in...." Sukuna stuttered as she kept teasing him.

She slowly slid him in her. "A-ah.... God..." Both exclaimed, gasping as she gripped onto his shoulder, moving up and down slowly as she teased him with her pace. "F-fuck... So fucking tight.... Take the h-handcuffs off... I-i know you like it rough and fast.." Sukuna demanded trying to raise his hip meeting her pace. "No.... You'll only take what I give you, baby..." She said biting his neck as she ride him slow and steady.

Even with her slow pace he was both frustrated and pleasured yet he wanted more, he wanted her to feel good. "This is torture to you as it is to me, Angel..." He groaned softly as she stopped moving. "Hmm.... I didn't hear you beg for more..." She teased as she grinds on top of him, making him growl and moan. She suddenly fastened her pace. "U-ugh fuck... Just like that!" Sukuna praised.

She smirked as she stopped moving again making Sukuna mad and turned on at the same time. "Why did you stop?" He growled, their lips brushing against each other. She moved slowly again, smirking at him. "Kiss me, Angel.." He commanded, yet she ignored him. "Are you ignoring me, you little slut!" She gasped loudly in a flash of the eye.

She was beneath him, the handcuffs broken and the headboard slightly cracked. "S-sukuna your wrist-" it was slightly bleeding as he forced himself free she was cut off when, she saw the way he looked at her. She knew she was in trouble, she gulped as a smirk appeared on his lips. "Fuck my wrists, now where were, angel?" He asked he leaned down kissing her forehead before gripping the back of her head tightly.

His finger tangled on her hair, making her yelp softly as he tugs on her hair. "S-sukuna, I-" she was cut off when she felt his breath against her neck. "You're what, Angel? You're sorry?" He mocked as he slowly pulled out of her half way, then slamming back in her. "A-ah!" She moaned loudly as her nails automatically dug onto his back. He pulled out half way again almost making her feel empty.

"Aren't you a brave girl earlier, Angel?" "I- a-ah!" She cried out once again as he slammed back in her, making her body move as he slammed back in. "You're what, can't fucking form a single word can you?" He spat against his neck before biting it hard making her cry out in pain and in pleasure, he would pull out and slam back in and repeat it in such a slow pace.

It was pure torture. "P-please... F-faster..." She whispered, he pulled away from her neck staring straight at her eyes. Pulling her hair back tightly making her whimper softly. "No... What was it you said earlier, angel?" He asked, as he thrusts painfully slow and deep inside her. "You'll only accept what I give you, angel." He repeatedly her words as he whispered to her ears.

Thrusting deeper in a slow pace. "Take it, yeah... You'll take it like a good girl." He whispered as he angled himself in hitting her spot repeatedly. "A-ah... Sukuna..." She cried out in frustration, her eyes teary as her vision begins to be blurry as he teases her. "Look at you... Crying because I'm fucking you slow and with care.." He teased as he wiped her tears with his free hand.

"What would happen if I pull out?" He asked as he slowly pulled out of her making her feel empty, he saw how her begged him not to. "N-no... No please... Sukuna..." She begged gripping onto his shoulder. "Such a slut, you don't want it when I pull out my cock, huh?" He said gripping unto her neck tightly. Making her gasp softly for air as he made him look at her.

"Apologize." He commanded, making her whimper softly as soft sobs left her lips. "I-im sorry..." He smirked as he wiped his tears with his free hand. "For what? What are you apologizing for, Angel?" He coed as his hand trailed downward, rubbing her sensitive clit making her gasp softly and moan. "F-for... Ah!" She moaned softly as her body arched he suddenly slapped her thigh. "I'm still waiting for that apology, Angel." He warned.

Making her whimper. "I-im sorry f-for being a brat... A-ah.." She gasped loudly as he slid his middle finger in her thrusting in her pussy slowly mimicking the pace she did when she was on top of him, making her squirm beneath him. "S-sukuna..." She gasped loudly as his finger reached her g-spot. He moved his finger faster in and out of her, making her moan loudly as her hand drew scratches onto his shoulder.

Her back arched as her eyes closed, lips parted in pleasure. Sukuna smirked as he watched her go crazy in pleasure. "Feels good, yeah?" He whispered against her ears, she only moaned in response nodding her head repeatedly. Her walls tightened around his fingers signing that she was near her climax. "Come on, cum for me, Angel." He whispered against her temple.

"A-ah! Fuck! Sukuna!" She cried out in pleasure as he slid a second finger in her, her body quiver and her walls tightened as she cum around his fingers. "F-fuck..." She gasped, feeling her legs shaking as he kissed her forehead as he slowly pulled out his fingers that's wet. "Get on all fours. " he whispered against her hair, not giving her time to recover.

He helped her get on all fours, her legs still shaking from her orgasm. "You better hold on this sheets because, I'll fuck you so hard you'll fall." He whispered against the back of her head, as she obediently nodded her head. "Good girl..." He praised her obedience, he held her hips smirking as she quiver in anticipation. "F-fuck!" He groaned as he slowly shoved himself in her balls deep.

"A-ah... T-too deep..." She cried out in pleasure with the slightest hint of pain, as her hands gripped onto the sheets so tightly. He slowly pulled back leaving her almost empty before slamming back in her. "S-sukuna...ah!" She moaned out, he groans softly as he began to move faster and harder. As his other hand held her hair pulling it tightly making her upper body pressed against his chest as he claimed her from behind.

"Y-your s-so deep inside me..." She cried out as he reached the deepest part of her other was painful and pleasurable at the same time. He bit down onto her neck as he softly grunted, he was claiming her balls deep. Her ass all red from the impact of his thrusts as her legs shaking and almost giving up. "Yeah, you like it when I'm deep inside?" He asked against her neck, licking and biting it.

She only nodded her head as a response as she couldn't form any words, only moans and whimpers left her lips. Her vision began to blurry as she can see stars the harder he pounds in her. She gasped loudly as he flipped her over on her back, claiming her lips as she held on his nape. "U-ughm... H-hnng..." She moaned softly against the kiss as her walls tightened around him.

"I-im gonna c-cum..." She cried out softly against his mouth, he hummed softly as he pounds in her harder and harder making her body writhe and arch in pleasure. "Go ahead... Cum, angel.." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head, her nails dug onto his neck as she bit his lower lip drawing blood in it. He was praising, murmuring sweet nothings against her head as she reached her climax. Yet his thrusts are never gentle. "S-sukuna... Ah!" She gasped loudly as her body shook in pleasure.

He followed after, reaching his peak inside her. As they both calmed down he kissed the top of her head and forehead repeatedly whispering. "Rest, you need to rest. I'll clean you up." He said as he slowly pulled out of her, wearing his boxers before going the bathroom getting out with a wet towel and wiped her clean.

"You did well, Angel... I'm sorry if I was too rough.." Was the last thing she heard as tiredness consumed her.

_________________

Author RN: *internal screaming*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
939 45 6
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ " 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫? " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬ °˖➴ Something had always be...
14K 687 12
❝ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun is one...
107K 5.1K 33
"From now to December. That's half a year. Half a year to make her jealous." "I don't know why you're listing terms. I haven't even agreed to do it y...