# π•πˆπ, ˑᡘʰ ᡗʸˑᡉʳ

By M2TOUCHY

β™‘οΈŽπˆπ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| he meets her at her job, but won't leave her alone until she agrees to go on a date with h... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπγƒŸβ˜…
𝟎𝟐❧
πŸŽπŸ‘β§
πŸŽπŸ’β§
πŸŽπŸ“β§
πŸŽπŸ”β§
πŸŽπŸ•β§
πŸŽπŸ–β§
πŸŽπŸ—β§
𝟏𝟎❧
𝟏𝟏❧
𝟏𝟐❧
πŸπŸ‘β§
πŸπŸ’β§
πŸπŸ“β§
πŸπŸ”β§
πŸπŸ•β§
πŸπŸ–β§
πŸπŸ—β§
𝟐𝟎❧
𝟐𝟏❧
𝟐𝟐❧
πŸπŸ‘β§
πŸπŸ’β§
πŸπŸ“β§
πŸπŸ”β§
πŸπŸ•-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❧
ππŽππ”π’ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟏❧

5.3K 134 35
By M2TOUCHY

!PRESENT!

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
12:30PM

TYLER woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside—he hadn't come home until 3 in the morning last night. tyler had a good time, but he was more so focused on the girl he met yesterday.

tyler wanted to know more about the girl—physically and mentally. he'd never had anybody catch his eye like that before. and he was craving her more than ever.

tyler sat up from his bed while rubbing his eyes—the morning light shining into his room as he saw the birds flying past his windows. tyler yawned before he eventually climbed out of bed. he had things to do today, and he couldn't keep the girl in his mind 24/7.

tyler got out of his bed before he headed to his personal bathroom—he lived alone in a 2 story house. maybe it was a bit much, but he wasn't all that lonely. he had his maids that were there with him throughout the day.

he walked into the bathroom as he almost immediately grabbed his toothbrush—tip number one don't leave the house with hot breath. tyler cut on the sink as he then grabbed his toothpaste. he quickly started brushing his teeth while he examined himself in the mirror. he was hangover, but a couple pills and a ginger ale would do the trick.

soon as tyler was done brushing his teeth, he walked over to the shower before cutting it on—he then quickly undressed himself before hopping in.

30 MINUTES LATER

tyler walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself—he had slept the whole morning as it was now the afternoon, so he would just eat lunch instead of breakfast.

tyler went towards his dresser as he examined the clothes—he eventually pulled out the clothes he wanted to wear as he started getting dressed.

soon as he was finished, he walked over to the end of his dresser where all of his colognes were displayed—he quickly chose one before putting on his jewelry. soon as he was done with that, he walked over to his door before turning the doorknob—he then opened the door before exiting and heading downstairs.

tyler walked into the kitchen where 3 maids were preparing food—"goodmorning tyler." one maid said as she smiled at the boy. tyler always appreciated and treated his maids with respect, they never disrespected him so why would he go about and disrespect them?

"goodmorning linda." tyler said as he sat down on the kitchen barstool—linda walked over to tyler while placing down a cup of orange juice infront of him "what would you like to eat?" linda asked as tyler looked at his watch—he then jumped out of the barstool and was now heading towards the door.

"sorry linda i can't eat right now, i gotta hit the studio. i'll just grab something on the way there." tyler said walking over to his front door. "oh tyler, you know i don't like you eating takeout, i'll make you a good cooked meal." linda said with her hands on her hips as tyler shook his head quickly.

"it's alright linda, just for today." tyler said before he quickly exited the house. he had a very important thing he had to do today, and he was looking forward to it.

NIGHTCLUB
1:02PM

tyler walked into the nightclub he had been to the previous night as he searched his surroundings—he wanted to find the girl he was with yesterday. he needed to see her.

tyler walked upfront to the bar as he sat down—there wasn't many people, especially since it was only 1pm. tyler rung the doorbell as the bartender came to him.

"hello! what can i do for you?" the bartender asked the boy as she leaned onto the counter—"where's the owner?" tyler asked tilting his head, he wasn't interested speaking to anybody else besides him.

"he's in his office, want me to take you there?" the bartender asked seductively as tyler shook his head no quickly—he saw what the girl was trying to do, and he definitely wasn't interested.

tyler stood up out of the chair as he walked away—it didn't take much to find the office, so he knocked on the door and went in.

"hello?" the owner asked confused at the random unannounced visit—tyler walked in before he stopped by the door. "uhh." tyler said awkwardly as he scratched his head.

"who was the girl from last night? what's her name?" tyler asked as the owner studied him—tyler looked like a lost puppy, the owner didn't know exactly what tyler wanted with the girl. but he wasn't gonna give him her name without a reason.

"what for?" the owner asked curiously as tyler tilted his head—"i wanna talk to her..?" tyler said in a duh tone as the owner let out a stiff laugh. "sorry...yeah, but we can't give the employee names without reason." the owner said as tyler groaned loudly.

"i'll pay you-her names rayleigh." the owner said cutting tyler off as soon as he heard the word pay—tyler shook his head as he let out a sigh. it was typical the boss wouldn't hesitate to give the girls name.

"okay is she here?" tyler asked peeking out of the unclosed door—the owner nodded as he got out of his seat. "i'll lead the way!" the owner said excitedly as tyler rolled his eyes.

the owner of the nightclub led him and tyler to the changing rooms where there was about 4 girls in there—"she's in there somewhere." the owner said before he held his hand out smirking at tyler.

tyler pulled out a stack of 100's out of his pocket as he slid one out—he then slapped the 100 on the owners hand who was looking at it like it was the last piece of food on earth.

"pleasure doin business with ya!" the owner said before he walked away. tyler didn't want to peak inside the room especially if the girls were naked. "uhh." tyler said to the girls as they all examined him.

"do any of yall know where rayleigh is?" tyler asked as the strippers pointed in a direction tyler couldn't see—he then walked to the right and saw rayleigh in the corner by herself.

"hi.." tyler said waving a bit awkwardly as rayleigh squinted her eyes—the guy she gave a lap dance to showed up to her job randomly looking for her. it was a bit creepy

rayleigh stood up out of her seat walking over to the door—thankfully she didn't change out of her clothes yet. rayleigh stopped infront of tyler with a confused look on her face.

"yes..?" rayleigh asked confused as tyler pointed to the left—"can we talk in private?" tyler asked politely as rayleigh nodded slowly.

he then led them both to the corner as she followed confused—"alright." tyler said awkwardly. "can i ask you somethin?" tyler said as rayleigh nodded slowly.

"can you go on a date with me?" tyler asked before he smiled a bit—he wasn't trying to make the girl uncomfortable, and unfortunately for him that's exactly what the girl portrayed.

"uh..sorry, tyler? i don't go on dates." rayleigh said moving her lips to the corner of her mouth as tyler let out a sigh.

"not this once?" tyler asked as rayleigh shook her head slowly—"sorry, maybe next time." rayleigh said putting her hand on tyler's shoulder slightly—and it made his heart beat faster.

rayleigh then walked back into the dresser room leaving tyler atleast satisfied with her touch—he would just have to try again tomorrow.

and he wasn't gonna give up, he would get a date with the girl no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 507 13
❝𝐈 π–πˆπ’π‡ π˜πŽπ” π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‡πŽπŒπ„ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π‘π˜ππ€ 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π‘π˜ππ€ ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚...
14K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
202K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021