A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 216-220

7 0 0
By Demens88d

 What a good life it was.

  Being able to stay with the young master every day, no matter where I go, I can hold the young master's hand immediately.

  Probably happier than this.

  When she was lying here alone secretly sniffing the young master's scent, had Shi Xinyu already slept in the same bed with the young master?

  Ye Hanshan sat up expressionlessly.

  So jealous.

  -

  Li Yingchi went back to Li's house on the weekend.

  Things at school took up too much of his time on weekends, and he hadn't gone home for almost a month. Fortunately, the tasks this week were relatively easy, and he finally had time to go home and rest for half a day.

  When the housekeeper received the news that he was going home, he immediately notified the entire Li family.

  Several aunts who had watched Li Yingchi grow up at home entered the kitchen lively and began to discuss what a big meal they were going to make today.

  His parents were abroad, and as the young master's only relative in China, Li Pojian immediately stopped the meeting at hand and went home to prepare for dinner with his brother.

  The assistant was not surprised that this happened.

  Because basically my boss does this several times every month.

  A workaholic boss will not miss work because of love, nor will he be late because of laziness, but he will often leave the company midway because of his brother-in-law.

  Expertly taking over the remaining tasks, the experienced assistant starts organizing the next meeting.

  Soon it was time for Li Yingchi to go home.

  In the brightly lit hall, the favored young master was surrounded by his family members. He was sitting on the main seat and describing interesting things he had seen recently to them in sign language.

  He had a beautiful face with a rosy complexion and a smile in his eyes. He looked particularly happy. A child who grew up with love may look like this. A group of elderly elders looked at him and felt that their hearts were about to melt. .

  Li Bojian likes the atmosphere at home very much.

  His younger brother should grow up being pampered and pampered by thousands of people.

  At the dinner table, Li Yingchi chose to sit close to his brother.

  Li Pojian hesitated while picking up food for others, "What does Chi Chi... smell like?"

Chapter 152 The Mute Young Master (11)

  In today's society, pheromones are everyone's extremely secret tertiary sexual characteristics.

  Asking someone how they smell is equivalent to asking about their pheromones, which many people will find offensive.

  However, because pheromones change with age and have some impact on the body, it is not uncommon for close family members to occasionally mention this matter as a matter of concern.

  However, when the person being asked is a beta without pheromones, the words seem a bit intriguing.

  Li Yingchi raised his slender eyelashes and looked at Li Bojian with some confusion in his eyes, not quite understanding the meaning of his words.

  Before going home today, he specially took a shower at Ye Hanshan's house before leaving. How could it smell?

  Brother, do you mean the fragrance of shower gel?

  The young master thought seriously for a few seconds, then shrugged his shoulders, put his short sleeves close to his face, straightened the tip of his nose and pressed it against the fabric, looking for the smell his brother mentioned.

  The faint fragrance on your body after bathing can be completely ignored, it is not as prominent as the fragrance of the food on the dinner table.

  Unable to help but frown, because he couldn't find the answer for a long time, the young master bit his lip and had to turn his head in confusion to look for Li Pojian's help.

  "Chichi."

  He stretched out his hand to stop Li Yingchi from continuing to sniff. The handsome and elegant alpha could hardly control his expression and hesitated to speak, "... Maybe my brother smelled it wrong. It's okay. Chi Chi should eat first."

  "These are Chichi's favorite dishes in the past. How do you like them?"

  Li Pojian awkwardly changed the subject. On the surface, he seemed calm, but in fact, he realized something was wrong in the situation and began to think carefully about the alphas surrounding his younger brother.

  Such rich pheromones, with unabashed possessiveness, are definitely not something that can be left behind just by passing by.

  His well-behaved younger brother suddenly came home with a strange alpha pheromone. Although Li Bojian was anxious, he would not speak out about it because he was worried about his younger brother's mood.

  This is all their fault as parents.

  In his family, except for his mother who is an omega, his father and he are both alphas.

  For this only beta brother, the family often feels helpless.

  Beta's inability to smell pheromones prevents him from being affected by pheromones, but common sense in many aspects of gender does not allow him to have a clear understanding.

  They have always protected their younger brother within a safe zone, so Li Yingchi doesn't understand the bad nature of those alphas hidden deep under the gentleman's skin, and it is inevitable for him to be deceived by others.

  The best solution is to find the brat who dares to emit pheromones at his brother and cut off the harm from the source.

  "Alphas out there are not good people."

  While eating, the person next to me suddenly said this.

  Li Yingchi turned around slowly and met Li Bojian's complicated and obscure eyes. He nodded without knowing why.

  His brother had been telling him this since he was a child, and he was used to it.

  -

  It is not clear that Li Pojian was investigating the alpha he had recently come into contact with behind his back.

  The young master, who was sitting in the dormitory with his tail caught in someone else's hand, suddenly woke up and realized that it had been several days since he last went to Ye Hanshan's house.

  I took out my phone and hurriedly turned to the page of the chat history with Ye Hanshan, and as expected I saw a bunch of unread messages.

  Question marks mixed with threats and some self-repentant reflection. There were too many. Li Yingchi didn't know why these alphas were so talkative. He didn't read the news carefully. It probably wasn't important anyway.

  I always keep my word... If I accidentally forgot this time, I can forget it.

  The young master plans to repair this precarious contractual relationship now.

  Today happened to be a working day, and Ye Hanshan was usually still in the company at this time. Li Yingchi opened the door and saw an empty room to his surprise.

  With the help of the young master, what originally seemed like an uninhabited place has now become a house where the little hamster stores food.

  Taking out a bottle of cold drink from the refrigerator filled with snacks, Li Yingchi was wearing a pure white cotton short-sleeved upper body and a randomly selected semi-short sports shorts, and lay on the sofa without any image.

  This is the coolest outfit he has found this summer.

  Turning on the TV, Li Yingchi secretly thought about how many days it would take for Ye Hanshan to delete the photos.

  Suddenly, he heard a faint sound coming from the bedroom.

  It seemed like something hit the cabinet.

  After adjusting the TV column, Li Yingchi got up from the sofa and carefully identified the direction from which the sound came.

  He carefully opened the door to the room and walked lightly.

  In a quiet environment, the intermittent small sounds in the closet became more and more obvious. If you listened carefully, you could still distinguish the man's heavy breathing.

  "Chi Chi..."

  Li Yingchi squatted down next to the wardrobe when he originally wanted to push it open.

  He recognized that it was Ye Hanshan's voice.

  Why didn't Ye Hanshan just sit on the sofa outside and hide himself in the closet?

  And Ye Hanshan should be at work at this time, right? Will the boss be absent from work too?

  Can't quite figure it out.

  Ye Hanshan inside was calling his name again.

  The private accommodation is very private.

  The addition of special walls and soundproof panels designed for alpha and omega can allow any resident to have a very private space during the boom period.

  In other words, no one will know that this place hides an alpha who is in the hot stage.

  An alpha whose sanity is on the verge of collapse can only stuff himself into a closet filled with the scent of his sweetheart, waiting for the inhibitor to take effect.

  If the young master was not a beta, then he would be able to smell the almost pungent pheromones leaking out from the entire house from the moment he opened the door.

  If the young master is not a beta, then he can quickly judge the situation after asking about the pheromones and make the best choice for himself, leaving this place of right and wrong, or staying to make fun of Ye Hanshan.

  No matter what the choice is, he will occupy a dominant position in the subsequent development because he has obtained important information in advance.

  It's a pity that there are not so many ifs in the world.

  The young master had no idea what was going on. He squatted next to the closet. When he heard Ye Hanshan call his name for the third time, he took the initiative to knock on the closet door.

  The sound silenced the people inside.

  A few seconds later, the closet door slowly opened a small gap from the inside, and Ye Hanshan was observing the people standing outside through the gap.

  Li Yingchi squinted his eyes and noticed that Ye Hanshan was surrounded by clothes he bought.

  Some are worn, some are not.

  The long skirt she wore when she pretended to be an omega last time is now in Ye Hanshan's hands, and it seems... a little wrinkled.

  "I'm sorry, Chichi." His voice was low and hoarse. Ye Hanshan was breathing heavily. His whole face was flushed red by the heat, and his thoughts were confused. He explained: "I feel so uncomfortable, I can't control myself, and I miss you so much." I want to smell you."

  Ye Hanshan is really pitiful like this.

  The tall body was huddled in the small closet, surrounded by his own clothes, like a homeless dog who had built a nest with other people's discarded clothes in winter.

  His appearance and expression were so embarrassed that his usual arrogance could not be seen.

  Even his speech was a bit slurred.

  Li Yingchi knew about their alpha's situation.

  He had read some in books. Usually alphas would take inhibitors or find their own partners to spend this period.

  As for whether Ye Hanshan has a partner, Li Yingchi knows it very well.

  But I want to smell him...

  Li Yingchi wrinkled his nose. He was a beta, so how could he have a smell?

  Sure enough, he was burned out.

  He opened the cabinet a little further. Ye Hanshan was startled and grabbed a piece of clothing to cover his legs. Li Yingchi looked at him doubtfully, gestured and asked, "Have you taken medicine?" '

  Ye Hanshan took out a breath of hot breath and understood that Li Yingchi was asking him if he had taken inhibitors.

  The hot period usually lasts for three or four days. Knowing that the young master has not been to his house recently, I don't know what he is thinking. Knowing that the hot period is coming, Ye Hanshan continued to send messages to the young master after giving himself a holiday.

  Today is the third day of his fever period.

  The torture caused by the fever was greatly reduced, and the need for inhibitors became less great.

  Ye Hanshan leaned against the closet. The clothes in his hands still contained the smell of the young master. The fragrance was very light and weak. It failed to soothe him. Instead, it made the heat in his body become more intense repeatedly.

  Of course he took inhibitors, but the physical restraint only made him feel more unbearable.

  He lowered his head and replied, "It's no use eating."

  Just when Li Yingchi was about to question something, the next moment he saw a few drops of water falling on Ye Hanshan's pants, leaving several wet marks.

  Ye Hanshan actually cried.

  When Li Yingchi was stunned on the spot, he raised his handsome face with a look of embarrassment, with some tears in his romantic peach blossom eyes, and choked with sobs in a low and hoarse voice, "It's so uncomfortable, Chichi, I'm really going to die here." ."

  Li Yingchi stood watching with his fingers pinched.

  I was a little distracted at first, but I was caught off guard by Ye Hanshan's miserable appearance and was shocked. Now I am completely focused.

  Is the fever period such a terrible thing?

  Books say that it can be relieved by taking inhibitors, but Ye Hanshan's appearance is obviously that he has been tortured to the extreme.

  The inexperienced young master was stunned for a moment.

  At such a critical moment, it is not easy to dwell on petty grudges.

  Since he is an unaffected beta, he should help the fragile alpha at this time.

  The young master held Ye Hanshan's hand with a serious face.

  'Don't be afraid, I'm here to help you. '

  Ye Hanshan pretended to wipe away his tears, sat up straight, took the young master's hand and led him into his arms, "But do you know how to help me?"

  The two squeezed into the narrow and dark closet.

  Li Yingchi looked up at Ye Hanshan, and could only see a vague outline in the darkness.

  He didn't quite know how to help, but he just heard Ye Hanshan say that he wanted to smell. This was probably another way for their alpha to solve the fever period.

  He hesitantly tugged on his collar, revealing a large piece of white collarbone.

  Ye Hanshan's eyes fell on Li Yingchi, his deep, ink-like eyes stared at him without blinking, focused and serious, the sweat on his forehead kept rolling down, his Adam's apple bulged, he looked completely patient to the extreme. He looked like a girl, but he did nothing and said nothing.

  The young master was a little embarrassed by his attitude.

  Frowning, Li Yingchi sat face to face in Ye Hanshan's arms, stretched out his hand to push the other person's head onto his shoulder, and gestured: "Smell it." '

  He is domineering and arrogant, and he always has a young master's unique style when helping others.

  Breathing became heavier.

  In the closed space with little air left, Li Yingchi heard swallowing sounds that did not belong to him.

Chapter 153 The Mute Young Master (12)

  The soft fabrics in the crowded closet were like waves, hugging Li Yingchi and embracing the man.

  Because of the huge difference in body shape between the two, it was not clear whether Ye Hanshan was forced into his arms or whether the delicate young man was pulled into his body by Ye Hanshan.

  The man's stiff back relaxed the moment he got closer.

  Unable to see the surroundings clearly, Li Yingchi felt Ye Hanshan obediently buried in his shoulder. Li Yingchi's fingertips stopped in mid-air, and finally hesitantly placed them on his back and patted him lightly.

  He comforted his nemesis like his brother usually comforted him.

  Alphas during the boom seem to be particularly fragile.

  In the past, if he treated Ye Hanshan like this, he would definitely be choked by the other party. Today, Ye Hanshan did not make any more moves.

  Li Yingchi thought and pursed his lips in the darkness.

  Maybe he was really in pain, otherwise he wouldn't be crying like this.

  If the innocent young master could see Ye Hanshan with his back turned to him, he would not have such a wrong understanding.

  With his eyes closed, Ye Hanshan's cheeks and neck were flushed with fever.

  The high bridge of his nose restrainedly approached the white and greasy skin, his chest rose and fell, and he greedily breathed in the fragrance that haunted him. The expression on his face was almost morbid obsession.

  There was still a hint of the painful vulnerability he had just shown.

  Red wine-flavored pheromones flowed in the air, like steaming wine vapor, and densely stained the young man's soft hair, making no secret of his desire to mark people.

  Bloodshot eyes spread and climbed, Ye Hanshan said hoarsely, "Is it okay?"

  The young master thought he had burned out his head, but now he suddenly became so polite. He even asked repeatedly about the smell of his breath, and nodded impatiently.

  But he didn't notice that the other party's hand had slowly moved to his waist.

  A few rays of faint sunlight came through the half-open cabinet door, and the flying dust swayed in that beam of light, lightly lighting the young master's green eyes. Ye Hanshan was reflected in the darkness in the sparkling water. Blurred face.

  Just like the previous two decades.

  It is the same role that Ye Hanshan has played by his side for nearly twenty years.

  Invisible people on the edge, ambiguous identities.

  But such an underappreciated character could now hold the young master in his arms. Ye Hanshan's heart was beating violently, making his ears almost numb in the cramped space.

  The words that are always hidden in his mouth, even if he closes his mouth and says nothing, the secret will escape from his heart.

  The dark suit pants were wrinkled, and his long legs were curled up in the closet. Ye Hanshan changed his position while hugging the person.

  He asked the young master to sit on his lower abdomen, deliberately avoiding other parts.

  The cream-colored dress that was originally held in his hands was stained with dirt. It was thrown in the corner by the man as if he was trying to steal it. It landed next to the young master's lonely ankles wrapped in white stockings. It was stepped on under his feet during the change of movement and became dirty. Pure white socks.

  Due to the influence of the fever period, Ye Hanshan was not even aware of the sudden arrival of the young master, which meant that he had no time to clean up and appeared in front of the young master in this embarrassed state.

  Fortunately, it was all hidden in the darkness of the cramped closet.

  The distance became very close. After receiving permission, Ye Hanshan held his shoulders and couldn't wait to touch the back of Li Yingchi's neck.

  Fresh blood surges under the thin skin, where the AO gland is located.

  The faint sweet aroma melts into Ye Hanshan's red wine-flavored pheromone, turning into the key that makes Ye Hanshan lose control.

  He knew very well that as long as he bit that spot, he could inject his own pheromones into the other person's body.

  When pheromones are exchanged successfully, they will form a complete mutual mark, which means that they will become each other's only partners in this long life.

  Ye Hanshan kept sniffing, but could never find what he wanted.

  He rubbed the small piece of skin hastily and grabbed the young master's waist impatiently to stop his struggle.

  Can't find, can't find...

  The slightly prickly hair poked the skin on the neck, causing an unbearable itching. The young master leaned back slightly, trying to distance himself from Ye Hanshan, but was hugged back tightly the next moment. .

  Frowning slightly, Li Yingchi patted Ye Hanshan's head.

  The attitude of patting a pet means ordering Ye Hanshan to stay away from him.

  Deceiving yourself is the best way to maintain the status quo. Ye Hanshan remained silent and refused to move. He finally got the young master's permission, how could he miss this opportunity so easily.

  But Ye Hanshan's goal could not be realized after all.

  He knows better than anyone the fact that he cannot succeed.

  Because the young master is a beta without glands.

  Alpha's pheromones will not have any effect on a beta.

  Unable to mark, unaffected.

  Even if his eyes were red and he was tortured to the point of madness by the climax, and his pheromones would burst out uncontrollably, the young master would just stand aside and watch him quietly, indifferent.

  If he hadn't deliberately shown weakness and begged the young master to come in today, Ye Hanshan knew that the young master would have turned around and left.

  But even if the truth is true, so what.

  Ye Hanshan thought that he was determined to stay close to the young master.

  His brain was groggy and the effects of the fever period were aggravating. Ye Hanshan was almost going crazy at this time.

  All the inhibitors seemed to have failed in front of Li Yingchi, and it seemed that Li Yingchi had turned into an inhibitor himself. Ye Hanshan couldn't explain clearly. His chaotic thoughts could only be stabilized when he held the person in his arms.

  Unable to find the gland, he could only keep rubbing against the other person.

  The hot skin longed for more contact with the young master's cool flesh.

  But things went counterproductive, and the young master was unhappy.

  Li Yingchi felt that this was beyond the ordinary smell.

  Although he didn't quite know what alpha's smell meant, he could only understand it literally.

  But that didn't stop him from hating such excessive close contact.

  Even if you can't smell Ye Hanshan's pheromones, you still have the seamless hot flashes of late summer.

  The two of them were sitting so intimately in such a closed space, their body heat was transferred, and at some point, a thin stream of sweat broke out on the tip of the young master's delicate nose.

  The skin on the shoulders and back became cool after a while because the moisture stuck to the cotton fabric.

  A strange feeling came, and Jin Gui's young master couldn't stand it anymore.

  He wanted to tell Ye Hanshan to let go of him.

  But the gestures were invisible in the darkness.

  The strong opinions were ignored. Li Yingchi was held in Ye Hanshan's arms and sucked fiercely, struggling to get off him in anger.

  The not-so-large space in the wardrobe was a bit reluctant to fit the two of them, and Ye Hanshan kept breathing... Li Yingchi pursed his lips, feeling deeply that Ye Hanshan had sucked in too much air, and then the air inside was released. become thin.

  Ever since he was a child, had his opinion been ignored like this?

  He raised his hand angrily, and the next moment, a crisp "pop" sounded through the closet.

  "hiss......"

  A red palm print was instantly printed on his face. Ye Hanshan turned his face sideways and slowly turned his head to look at the person in front of him.

  In the darkness, the young master couldn't figure out the direction, so he stretched out his hand and hit the opponent randomly. Now he knew that he might have hit the other person's face, so he blinked uneasily.

  Ye Hanshan exhaled a deep breath, "It feels so good."

  "Chichi, you always know what I will like."

  He took the young master who was trying to escape into his arms again, "Don't leave, you promised to help me, Chichi."

  "I feel so uncomfortable." Ye Hanshan was like a cold-blooded animal wrapped around Li Yingchi's body. His arms tightly hugged his thin waist, and he kept saying in Li Yingchi's ear, "You little Bodhisattva who can't speak, please have mercy on me." Have mercy on me."

  That was already what adults said when Li Yingchi was a child.

  Actually, I am not talking about a little Bodhisattva, but a fairy.

  But Ye Hanshan was too young at that time, and the only fairies in his eyes were Bodhisattvas. He felt that Li Yingchi was transformed into the little Bodhisattva on TV.

  Until now, he still calls Li Yingchi.

  Li Yingchi was stunned by Ye Hanshan's straightforward words. He did not expect that there would be such strange people in the world.

  This is too...

  Still in shock, he was surrounded by Ye Hanshan again before he could react.

  Close to his ear, Ye Hanshan was still mumbling those incomprehensible words, which made Li Yingchi blush with anger and lean forward to cover Ye Hanshan's mouth anxiously.

  The range of movement this time is quite large.

  Ye Hanshan's tense nerves seemed to be suddenly disconnected at this moment. He grabbed the young master's hands and bullied him again.

  Li Yingchi bit his lip in a daze. Before he could figure out what Ye Hanshan meant, a slightly warm and moist feeling suddenly came from the side of his neck.

  "ah,"

  A short, delicate exclamation.

  The little mute who lost his voice pushed Ye Hanshan's shoulder with tears in his eyes.

  I was bullied so much that I couldn't speak.

  Ye Hanshan bit the delicate white neck that he had coveted for a long time.

  It didn't use any force, it was more like grinding and picking up the piece of flesh with the teeth, savoring it carefully, like a warning, and like a broken can in desperation.

  Not allowing his favorite prey to escape from him.

  Hearing the young master's voice, Ye Hanshan was stunned, and his whole body trembled uncontrollably for a moment, and a numb feeling of pleasure instantly ran through his back.

  He had never heard the young master's voice. He thought that the young master was completely speechless.

  Unexpectedly, it sounded so good that he couldn't help it...

  "Snapped!"

  The young master was really angry this time. He covered his bitten shoulder and stretched out his hand to make up for Ye Hanshan's pain.

  Not even wanting to curse, Li Yingchi climbed out of the closet while Ye Hanshan was stunned.

  He must stay away from Ye Hanshan.

  It's totally a farmer and a snake. I'm obviously here to help him, but he wants to bite me!

  Damn Ye Hanshan, he wants to break up with Ye Hanshan!

  He no longer cares about the photos, just send them out, send them all out! It doesn't matter if you call her princess or sister, or if you're wearing a skirt, just say whatever Ye Hanshan says!

  The sun had not yet set outside, and the closed closet door was completely opened, illuminating the bedroom with bright light.

  The embarrassed-looking young master had a pink face, anger in his beautiful brows, and his knees were red from the forced posture in the closet. His legs trembled softly and he stood back on the ground.

  The moment he looked up at the closet, the young master froze on the spot.

  The wardrobe is full of the young master's own clothes, placed one on the left and one on the right.

  Ye Hanshan is still in his original posture, leaning against the closet, but there are two symmetrical little slaps on his handsome face. His eyes as deep as dry wells are staring at the young master, as if he is gathering momentum before catching prey. The eagle ready to fly.

  These are not the reasons why Li Yingchi is so surprised.

  Only one cabinet door was opened when they arrived, but now it was all opened, and Ye Hanshan's covered legs and messy long skirt at his feet were clearly visible at this moment.

  Even if Li Yingchi doesn't understand alpha, he should still clearly understand certain physiological reactions from men.

  There are obvious curves in the suit pants and traces of dirt in the long skirt.

  Could it be that during the time they were together just now, could it be that Ye Hanshan was facing him...

  Li Yingchi couldn't help but take two steps back. His round eyes were filled with shock and confusion. He covered his lips. When the man wanted to get up, he picked up the pillow next to him and threw it on him hard. He turned around and ran away. Got out.

  The door to the room was slammed shut.

  Because he used too much force, there were several echoes in the room after the young master left.

  It reminded Ye Hanshan that he was the only one left in this house again.

  Having lost his direction, Li Yingchi didn't know where he was going.

  He can no longer stay with Ye Hanshan, Ye Hanshan is a bad guy.

  He couldn't just go home like this. There were missed calls from his brother on his phone. His brother must have something waiting for him at home. He couldn't let his brother discover the ridiculous things he had done.

  So Li Yingchi walked aimlessly through the streets and alleys, and finally returned to school.

  Obviously the pain from the bite on his shoulder had long since disappeared, but Li Yingchi still couldn't help but want to shed tears.

  He couldn't tell what kind of emotions he was feeling.

  Is it the anger of being played by others, the humiliation of being controlled by others, or the confusion because I have never felt other people's feelings so directly.

  Li Yingchi couldn't figure it out clearly, maybe there were some.

  Did Ye Hanshan become like that because he liked himself? But why does Ye Hanshan like himself? He's always been so mean to himself.

  I don't want Ye Hanshan to like me.

  Tears welled up in his eyes. Li Yingchi sniffed and looked at the dormitory building in the distance, kicking the stones and walking forward aggrievedly.

  "Li Yingchi."

  A figure that seemed to have been standing downstairs in the dormitory for a long time suddenly moved.

  Li Yingchi looked up and saw Qin Shumo walking towards him. There was still some distance before Qin Shumo's footsteps stopped suddenly and then he trotted over.

  "Are you ok?"

  Qin Shumo hesitantly touched the corners of Li Yingchi's red eyes.

  In the distance, a man wearing a mask stood in the corner.

  He stared here for a long time, not knowing what he was looking at, and remained motionless. Finally, he turned around and disappeared with the crowd.

Chapter 154 The Mute Young Master (13)

  Turning his face sideways, Li Yingchi pursed his lips to avoid Qin Shumo's movements.

  There was something obviously wrong with him, but he just shook his head when faced with Qin Shumo's question.

  His attitude was evasive, he kept silent about what happened today, and even glanced at Qin Shumo warily, his whole body was completely furious.

  This made Qin Shumo a little worried.

  Seeing the situation, he retracted his hand and said in a soft voice, "I'm sorry... I didn't want to do anything to you."

  Words alone were not enough to make Li Yingchi put down his guard.

  Qin Shumo stood one step away from Li Yingchi, maintaining a distance that was not close but could help him immediately.

  No further.

  Li Yingchi didn't look at him, stepped around him, and walked towards the dormitory with his head lowered.

  The young master was in a bad mood. He wiped his tears as he walked, and his thin white fingers roughly rubbed the end of his eyes, leaving a blush.

  "Chichi."

  After secretly changing his name, Qin Shumo stopped the young master.

  He didn't think it would be a good choice for Li Yingchi to return to the dormitory like this.

  The strong alpha pheromone that only appears during the hot period is now contaminated by a beautiful beta.

  The meaning is too imaginative.

  The young master definitely doesn't want others to talk about him behind his back for this reason.

  His eyes fell on Li Yingchi's confused shoulders for a moment. Qin Shumo lowered his eyes and explained the reason for stopping him, "I received some news from your brother, so I'm waiting for you here."

  "I think you have a right to know what happened."

  He didn't know where to find Li Yingchi, so he could only adopt this method of death and wait.

  He did not say when he received the news, nor how long he had been waiting downstairs in the dormitory because he was worried about Li Yingchi.

  It was strange to hear news about his brother from Qin Shumo. Li Yingchi thought of several missed calls on his mobile phone and looked at Qin Shumo suspiciously.

  His eyelashes wet with tears curled pitifully as he moved, making Qin Shumo unable to bear to tell the truth.

  He said vaguely: "About the matter between you and me."

  The mobile phone with the chat history was put into Li Yingchi's hand. Qin Shumo chose to remain silent and let Li Yingchi understand the meaning of those words.

  There are some things that outsiders' words are not as convincing as seeing them with one's own eyes.

  As evening approaches, there are many students coming and going downstairs in the dormitory.

  The two of them had outstanding looks. Standing together, they quickly attracted the attention of many people.

  Many people were secretly observing this side with their peripheral vision. Suddenly, they noticed that there seemed to be some kind of argument between the two.

  The delicate-looking beta pursed her lips tightly, and without saying a word, she smashed the phone in front of another tall alpha, and then angrily left in the opposite direction of the dormitory.

  But before he had taken a few steps, he turned back and hurriedly dragged away the alpha who was standing there.

  As they walked away, onlookers murmured.

  "They are a couple, right? That beta is pretty cute."

  "That's right. What they just said about me and you gave me goosebumps."

  "It would be nice if it wasn't..."

  "?"

  Lu Qiyi, who had just returned from grabbing food in the cafeteria, was carrying a bag of snacks and looked over at the sound, "What kind of young couple...?"

  Then he saw his two roommates holding hands and leaving towards the school gate.

  Lu Qiyi rubbed his eyes dully.

  No, where are you going? Are you coming back to sleep at night?

  -

  Every Chinese character on the text message is so clear.

  Li Yingchi took a breath and scrolled through the words on the screen in disbelief.

  There are occasionally some pictures mixed in, and the content is about things that he would never come into contact with at ordinary times.

  About the matching blood types, about the two people's DNA, and about why his brother investigated Qin Shumo.

  When his eyes fell on the sentence 'I found the aura of a strange alpha on my brother's body', Li Yingchi bit his lip, as if thinking of something, he raised his eyes awkwardly, just in time to meet the eyes of the man who was looking at him tentatively.

  He was so angry that he threw his phone at Qin Shumo, not allowing the other party to look at him again.

  Dorms are not a great place to have conversations.

  I finally realized that I might still have the smell of other people's pheromones on my body.

  The young master thought about it and decided to take Qin Shumo back to his house first and then have a good talk.

  The young master does not come to this address often, but the interior decoration is still arranged according to the young master's preference. Warm and simple, stuffed with lots of stuffed animals.

  On the soft fabric sofa, Qin Shumo sat upright.

  The big hand with clear joints was slightly curled up, holding a cup of warm water handed over by the young master, as if he had received an imperial edict and did not dare to move.

  The young master, who had just learned that he was not related by blood to the Li family, leaned against the wall and looked at Qin Shumo coldly.

  After a while, Qin Shumo's cell phone vibrated on the coffee table.

  His eyes lit up, and the young master was finally willing to communicate with him.

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips, with anger and arrogance hidden in his beautiful eyebrows, "Do you think I took your position and came to declare sovereignty to me on purpose?" '

  His emotions can be seen in the words without the tone.

  Qin Shumo put down the water glass and stood up seriously, "That's not it. I just don't want to hide this from you. Moreover, your brother also hopes that I can talk to you openly. But I hope you One thing is clear, even if the blood of the Li family flows in my body, I will not be the son of the Li family, and I do not want to be your brother or brother."

  "Who I am now will be who I will be in the future. I think your brother doesn't want to make you sad because of me, an outsider."

  Qin Shumo still called Li Bojian 'your brother'.

  It was progressing like a bloody drama, but Qin Shumo was left with endless absurdity in his heart.

  He was even a little disgusted by this sudden blood relationship, because what he needed was never the so-called relatives who had been absent for decades.

  Those words were so serious and so sincere that the angry young master was speechless for a moment. At this moment, Qin Shumo suddenly asked: "So does our previous agreement still count?"

  Suddenly changing the topic, Li Yingchi raised his eyelids and looked at him uncertainly.

  I really don't remember any other agreements between myself and Qin Shumo.

  "That morning, we made an appointment to make up the class."

  Qin Shumo observed Li Yingchi's expression.

  Perhaps sensing his indifference, Qin Shumo took a few steps closer unwillingly and added: "...I am very short of money, so your tuition fee is very important to me."

  "Can you please not reject me because of this unexpected incident?"

  The voice was so soft that it almost floated in the air.

  Qin Shumo has never been a fragile figure. On the contrary, he treats everyone equally and indifferently.

  But showing weakness to Li Yingchi was so skillful that he seemed to have an innate talent.

  It was clear that he was the real young master of the Li family, but at this moment he was still humbly retaining a part-time job that for him, the amount of money he could earn was just a matter of seconds.

  It seems that without the money to make up lessons, he will really starve to death.

  As the distance shortened, Li Yingchi's back pressed against the wall, and he was forced to look at Qin Shumo.

  To be honest, Li Yingchi's mood has not changed much since he learned about it. The only thing he was angry about was that Qin Shumo dared to tell him directly.

  Because that made Li Yingchi feel very offended.

  Regardless of whether he is related to the Li family by blood or not, his identity and status cannot be questioned by others.

  What does bloodline mean?

  Just like Qin Shumo said, who he was before will be who he will be in the future, and what belongs to him can never escape.

  After listening to Qin Shumo's words, Li Yingchi now knew one thing clearly. Without him, Qin Shumo might not even be able to find a decent part-time job.

  The huge disparity in status made Li Yingchi feel a great sense of security.

  Under the man's burning gaze, he reluctantly nodded and agreed to Qin Shumo's request to continue giving him extra lessons.

  'All right. '

  Because tomorrow is the weekend, Qin Shumo took advantage of every opportunity and said, "Since he has to make up classes sooner or later, it's better to choose a day that coincides with the day." He successfully stayed at the young master's residence.

  -

  'But you are not allowed to tell anyone about this. '

  In the room, while eating the fruit cut by Qin Shumo, the young master sat on the chair and rocked from side to side.

  Although Li Yingchi didn't seem to care about this matter on the surface, he was actually feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

  Especially the young master is at an age with strong self-esteem and cares about other people's opinions.

  Even if he doesn't care about the real and fake young master, he can't guarantee how others will look at him.

 Everyone has bad nature.

  If they knew that the always aloof young master was not actually the real young master of the Li family, the malice in their hearts would be out of control.

  Even if the young master's life remains unchanged, even if the young master is still out of reach.

  Qin Shumo responded quickly, "I won't tell."

  "I also don't want everyone to know that I grew up without parents."

  Qin Shumo sounded pitiful like this. Li Yingchi glanced at him and added on the phone: "Don't say anything, or I will make you lose your part-time job." '

  Threatening very skillfully.

  Qin Shumo was obviously a guest at his classmate's house to help with tutoring. Now he was holding a fruit plate and a fruit knife, and his tall body was sitting on the small bench in the young master's room, like a slave slave.

  After giving the young master a look, he said unconsciously: "You seem to have cried today."

  Li Yingchi's movement of shaking the chair froze, and the game interface originally displayed immediately switched back to the chat page.

  Quick retort: ​​'No. '

  'You're blinded. '

  He secretly raised his eyes to look at Qin Shumo, not knowing whether the other party believed in him. Yan Shan Ting

  There was silence in the air for a few seconds. Li Yingchi felt embarrassed after all, so he began to patch himself up again, "Okay, actually today I am staying with Senior Sister Yun." We went on a date today and went to see a new movie that was released recently. Because it was so boring, I felt sleepy and shed some physiological tears, so I looked like I was crying. '

  The young master lies without drafting.

  It was only in the afternoon that I realized that I might have someone else's pheromones on me, and in the evening I started lying casually.

  Little did he know that Qin Shumo had already smelled his alpha pheromone.

  Qin Shumo couldn't imagine how a beta like Li Yingchi could become a couple with a female beta.

  She has a pretty androgynous face, a clingy and squeamish temperament, can't speak but has a very bad temper.

  How could a baby who was fed, clothed, and provided with the best quality and who was pampered by her family so tender that her whole body was tender and tender and who looked like she was going to be held and coaxed by others, could be the one who gave in a relationship?

  How could a man look so... likeable?

  My thoughts seem to go back to that humid rainy day.

  From the tips of his toes to his fingertips, everything Qin Shumo could see on the young master's body was either white or pink. Perhaps even those parts that he had not looked at carefully were all that light or more intense cherry color.

  I don't know if it's because he rarely speaks, but Qin Shumo even feels that the young master's lips are too soft.

  It would sink in with the slightest pressure, and be so full that it could almost overflow with juice when released. If such a person fell into his arms, they would only be hugged tightly by him.

  Qin Shumo indeed held the person in his arms on that hot summer street.

  How far is the distance between hearts?

  By sticking them together, you can clearly feel the heartbeat of the other person.

  But from beginning to end, only his heartbeat became faster and faster, beating like the frequency of Li Yingchi's breathing.

  Qin Shumo couldn't imagine Li Yingchi being with anyone else.

  Because he subconsciously rejected such a possibility.

  "But Chichi, I smell the alpha pheromone on you, it's very strong."

  His shocked eyes fell on Qin Shumo, who broke the superficial peace between them with a calm expression, "I know your brother is an alpha, but he is on a business trip abroad now, and he also chose to inform me of today's events through his mobile phone. ."

  "Then who could be the person who left pheromones on your body? This level is probably the concentration that only occurs during the fever period."

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and typed angrily.

  The fingernails tapped on the screen, and a thin crackling sound sounded, 'It's none of your business. Whether I'm with beta or alpha, it doesn't matter to you. '

  'Why don't you try to meddle a little more? He was so angry that the flesh of his cheeks bulged, because he was caught out in a lie, and he was still a little embarrassed and embarrassed, "I don't need you to make up for it. If you don't want to do it, get out of here!" '

  Qin Shumo's cell phone buzzed.

  In the young master's quiet bedroom, apart from the sound of him peeling fruit, the only thing left was the ringing of bells.

  After being scolded, he stopped talking.

  Keeping his head down, he spoke again after being kicked by the young master, "What about me?"

  Li Yingchi lowered his eyes, looked at Qin Shumo condescendingly, and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

  Even his confused expression was tinged with an inherent sense of contempt.

  Qin Shumo's heart beat because of Li Yingchi's gaze, and trembled because of his indifference.

  As if he wanted to seek justice for himself, he said: "If they can do it, what about me? Should I also have some benefits?"

Chapter 155 The Mute Young Master (14)

  It's a bit strange to say these words from Qin Shumo's mouth.

  He said he had no thoughts about the Li family, but now he wanted to get some benefits from himself.

  Biting his lip unconsciously, Li Yingchi's fingertips slid up and down on the screen aimlessly.

  benefit?

  Is there something that the Li family cannot give him, but he has.

  What would Qin Shumo want from him?

  That's not all Li Yingchi didn't understand.

  He didn't understand why Qin Shumo compared himself with the unfounded alphas and betas he mentioned.

  Moreover, when he deliberately followed the other person's words to blur the relationship and made his words arouse people's imagination, he said something similar to 'I think about it too'.

  His thoughtful eyes fell on Qin Shumo's face, and he suppressed the surprise in his heart. Li Yingchi pretended to be calm and held up his chin, signaling Qin Shumo to continue.

  "Chichi."

  Qin Shumo knew that the young master might have seen his thoughts.

  The words he said could not be taken back. Even if they offended Li Yingchi, Qin Shumo did not want to let those dark emotions control him anymore.

  He has never been a forbearing person.

  If you don't express your feelings, you are no different from a coward who dare not speak. Even if the answer is rejection, it is better than being a bystander forever and being completely ignored by the young master.

  Maybe it's time to make a decision.

  Before that ridiculous thing affected Li Yingchi's mood, he wanted a chance.

  An opportunity for the other party to allow access.

  "I don't know what type you like, but I think I'm no worse than them."

  Qin Shumo lacked language and clumsily picked out his own strengths, completely losing his former composure, "I can still give you tutoring."

  It sounded like a primary school student bargaining. Li Yingchi frowned and typed out the next line, stating the facts, "But I paid for the tutoring." '

  "I don't want your money."

  Just now he said that he was short of money, but now Qin Shumo slapped him in the face without hesitation.

  He looked at Li Yingchi with a serious expression: "I will give you free tutoring, I will keep the secret of your life experience, and I will take good care of you at ordinary times, and I will never let other things affect your study."

  It was even accurate that the young master was very concerned about his grades. As soon as these words came out, the young master's expression relaxed a lot.

  The two people's eyes suddenly met, one hot and fierce, the other confused and hesitant.

  "The only exchange condition is." Qin Shumo analyzed the feelings that had sprouted up from his heart and handed them over to Li Yingchi completely, "I want you to give it a try with me."

  After the words fell, the room fell into silence.

  Li Yingchi did not answer immediately, but looked at Qin Shumo quietly, seeming to be thinking about the answer.

  Sitting in the bedroom, Qin Shumo was like a prisoner waiting for trial.

  He should have been nervous and worried, but his heart floated uncontrollably with the warm fragrance in the air, as if he had flown to the clouds high in the sky, being carried into a fantasyland by the soft wind.

  The bedroom is located on the second floor of the apartment.

  Ventilation is needed in summer, so the windows on the balcony are wide open at this time.

  The indoor lights were warm and bright, and the curtains hanging to the floor swayed behind Li Yingchi.

  The slightly damp black hair fell on his fair shoulders after the shower, and the light pink fingertips made small dimples on the soft cheek flesh. It was a more private state than when he was resting in the dormitory.

  Only he could see Li Yingchi like this.

  Qin Shumo thought that even if he was rejected, this would be enough to pay for his feelings for Li Yingchi.

  If you stay silent for too long, the subtext is well known to adults.

  Qin Shumo thought that he was not the kind of character who would stalk and cause trouble to his pursuers, so he lowered his eyelashes and stood up, deciding to use a joke to get over today's farce.

  Although his intention was rejected, at least he could stay and tutor the young master, which was a blessing in misfortune.

  "I......"

  Before he could say anything, a second message appeared on his phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
6.2K 153 3
Angad Shekhawat fell in love with Raina, a mysterious girl. But one day she disappeared from his life. Only to cross paths with him five years later...
8.6K 202 19
https://m.shubaow.net/244/244080/ Author: Feng Xiaonan God Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-04-16 Latest: Chapter 95 BL finished 294,000 Once t...
135K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...