Chapter 36-40

But just after taking a few steps, the person behind him called his name again, complaining softly, "Bai Yunchuan, the water has become cold again, it's too cold, I can't wash."

  It was obvious that he had poured too much cold water on himself, yet he still commanded others confidently, as if he was spoiled.

  If anyone else heard this, they would definitely sneer at it and think it was unreasonable, but it easily stopped Bai Yunchuan in his tracks.

  He had something hidden in his mind and felt irritable every moment, but when he heard Li Yingchi complaining, he patiently and helplessly taught Li Yingchi how to adjust the water temperature: "Don't put so much water in at one time, test the water temperature with your hands more often, and don't add more water if it feels suitable." Yes, you know?"

  "Of course I know." Li Yingchi was a little unconvinced, "You gave me too much cold water, otherwise how could I have missed it."

  Bai Yunchuan didn't answer his words, picked up the bucket and went straight to the stove. "Fortunately, there is still some hot water in the pot." Otherwise, it would have been a waste of his time to boil the water.

  After finally solving the problem of Li Yingchi's bath water temperature, Bai Yunchuan returned to the room and quickly took out the things hidden in the pillow.

  Under the candlelight, the hard lump exuded a faint green light, revealing its true appearance, a jade pendant with exquisite patterns carved on it.

  Although he lost his memory, his subconscious told Bai Yunchuan that the jade pendant in front of him was an important item related to his identity.

  He brought the jade pendant closer to the candlelight, trying to find more clues from it, but except for the pattern on the front and the three characters "Bai Yunchuan" carved on the back, there was no other information.

  He thought that his name must not be well-known to the people here, otherwise Li Yingchi would not let him use his real name directly, and the villagers would not be indifferent to his name.

  The only clue left is the exquisite and gorgeous pattern, which outlines a pattern similar to that of flowers. The reason why it is said to be similar is that although the pattern has a soft outline of petals, the interior is full of sharp triangular lines, like It is the fragmented fragments.

  Bai Yunchuan couldn't discern the metaphorical meaning. He sat quietly under the candlelight, his eyes deep, and his eyes did not leave the jade pendant for a long time.

  "Bai Yunchuan!"

  Bai Yunchuan, who was in a mess of thoughts at this time, frowned at Li Yingchi's shout, and wondered irritably whether Li Yingchi's water was too cold or too hot this time.

  He frowned and walked out of the room, with some imperceptible impatience in his tone: "What's wrong?"

  The wooden door of the compartment opened a small crack at this time. Li Yingchi exposed half of his face, holding the wooden door with one hand, and looked out timidly, "I forgot to bring a change of clothes. Help me get them. I'm here." On the chair next to the bed."

  He probably washed his hair by the way, because Li Yingchi's long black hair, usually tied up, was hanging wetly on his arms.

  His thick, ink-like black hair was tangled in his hands. He looked like a deadly and seductive spirit in the water, surrounded by seaweed.

  Bai Yunchuan looked at the round shoulders half exposed in his hair, and a ridiculous thought suddenly came to his mind.

  A lonely farmer in a remote countryside, a poor young man who comes in the middle of the night.