Chapter 16-20

"This jade pendant..."

  The young prince raised his head in confusion, "What's wrong with this jade pendant?"

  "Who gave you this jade pendant? Why have you never seen it before?" Lin Qiyun asked calmly with deep eyes.

  The jade was of excellent quality. If it had been in the past, the young prince would have shown it off to his friends, but he had never heard of it, which meant that the jade was definitely new.

  And, the style of this carving...

  Yan Du has never had such a jade pendant. People around the young prince don't know about it, and Zhou Hongyan may not pay attention to it, but he knows it.

  Lin Qiyun felt inexplicably irritable.

  This style of jade pendant is very popular in border areas and is a commonly used token of love between men and women.

  Hearing Lin Qiyun ask this, Li Yingchi didn't think much about it and just thought he was curious.

  "Xu Liuqing just sent it to someone."

  Due to the friendly attitude of the third prince, the atmosphere in the room became less dull. The young prince relaxed slightly and even thought of explaining it to the third prince in detail.

  "You've seen it too, right? It's the one you met in the restaurant before."

  As he spoke, Li Yingchi seemed to think of something again. His bright red lips pursed slightly and he added:

  "You were still saying bad things about people to me."

  "What you said is really unbelievable. Xu Liuqing has left Yandu today."

  As if he just said it unintentionally, the young prince lowered his eyes, his crow-feather eyelashes fell, casting a faint gray shadow on his face. He fumbled with the jade pendant with his fingers and showed off:

  "Doesn't it look good?"

Chapter 13 The Blind Prince (Thirteen)

  "I think it's just average." Lin Qiyun glanced at the jade pendant in Li Yingchi's hand, twitching the corner of his mouth in a somewhat contemptuous tone.

  Xu Liuqing was actually willing to leave Yandu, which was a bit beyond his expectation.

  Unexpectedly, he could do this for Li Yingchi, willing to give up the connections of the young prince and the resources of Yandu, and choose to develop elsewhere.

  But no one knows that the prosperity of the world belongs to Yandu.

  It is said that businessmen only care about their own interests, but now it seems that Xu Liuqing is really sincere.

  It's a pity that no matter how sincere he is, he still hasn't corrected his position. In this world, not everyone can covet it casually.

  Xu Liuqing could let go of all the ways Xu Liuqing had taken advantage of the young prince in the past, but if he still dared to dance in front of the young prince, don't blame Yandu for not being able to tolerate his Xu family.

  The young prince didn't know Lin Qiyun's intentions, but he felt that the third prince was deliberately ruining the situation again.

  He didn't want to hear such words, so he choked and said: "It's possible that the third prince has eyes in the sky, and he can't tell the difference between beauty and ugliness."

  "If you are jealous, just say so. My prince's friends are generous, so it doesn't hurt to give you one more. Why do you say such things?"

  Hearing this, Lin Qiyun held up his chin and chuckled, but showed no sign of anger, "I don't dare to ask for it."