Chapter 146-150

Yun Jianzhou stretched out his hand to rub his head, "Originally, I wanted to use my obedient hand to wake me up, but... I was negligent. I should have done it myself."

Li Yingchi tilted his head and looked at the man with tears still in his eyes. In fact, he didn't really believe it.

He felt that since he said that he didn't like the other person, the man had become a little out of control. Could it be that he got dizzy after soaking in the hot spring?

His physique is really poor, no wonder I didn't like him the first time I saw him.

The Dragon Clan only likes strong people and treasures!

Li Yingchi didn't want to hit the other party, and nodded kindly, "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you are stupid. As long as you don't cry, it will be fine."

Chapter 106 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Thirty-six)

What happened that night was as fleeting as a mirror, and when Li Yingchi woke up, he found that he had returned to Qingchi Palace.

The abnormality of the body has been completely recovered, and the memory seems not to be affected at all.

Regarding the experience of that night, Li Yingchi only had some scattered fragments left in his mind. He could not remember clearly. Only the changes in his body that had not dissipated reminded Li Yingchi that something happened when he lost consciousness that night.

The light from the window illuminates the palace brightly, and all changes can be easily noticed.

Li Yingchi sat in front of the water mirror, looking at her new look with half-lowered eyes, her pale pink lips pursed slightly, she turned around from time to time, and her white hair twirled in the air, looking a little bored.

The system thought that Li Yingchi didn't like this look, and was a little worried. After all, not everyone could accept the transformation from a human immortal king to a little dragon with a horn.

Then its breathing light flashed and comforted: "This form will not last long, and the host does not need to worry about it."

"I just think it's amazing." Li Yingchi rolled his eyes, "I didn't expect that I could not only become an immortal, but also become a legendary dragon. It's so fun."

He carefully touched his newly grown horn. He still couldn't believe that it came out of his head. It was still warm, and he couldn't help but shiver when he touched it on his back.

The system felt relieved when he saw him like this, and explained in an electronic voice that could not hear the emotion: "This is actually one of the reasons for the original owner's tragic ending. The Demon Lord has been looking for traces of the dragon clan, and wants to sacrifice the blood of the dragon clan to the secret realm. The dragon vein in it. After the original owner was expelled from the sect, he was taken away by people from the demon world."

"But the host's mission has been completed. After that, you only need to complete the condition of being expelled from the sect, and you can leave the world directly without worrying about the subsequent plot."

This was the first time that Li Yingchi heard about the hidden plot that followed. He smoothed the hair that was scattered in front of him in a daze, and connected some recent events in his mind.

If it is because of the Dragon Clan, then many strange things can be explained.

For example, why the Demon Lord appeared in the secret realm and happened to save him and Yun Jianzhou was because there was a dragon vein that the Demon Lord cared about in the secret realm; and why the Demon Lord came to Qingchi Palace so hard and uncomplainingly, and returned a favor. I came here so many times just to help him heal his wounds, and probably because he wanted to come to Sword Sect to inquire about the news about the Dragon Clan.