A sickly and beautiful girl i...

Av Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... Mer

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 201-205

3 0 0
Av Demens88d

  The ends of his eyebrows were raised, and his eyes moved slightly.

  In memory, his roommate should be extremely thin.

  Because of her small frame and thin body, her appearance is even more delicate and graceful. During a freshman campus event, a photo of her wearing a long black wig and a short skirt was misunderstood as an omega and was posted on the forum. It was posted on the forum that day. Rush to the top of the school beauty list.

  But the post disappeared the next day.

  Qin Shumo knew about this because someone in his club saved that picture as a screensaver.

  In the photo, only half of Li Yingchi's face is exposed, and he is turning his head to talk to others. His expression is not very good-looking, but he is still incredibly beautiful.

  Qin Shumo still remembers how people in the club discussed it at that time.

  "Seriously, she looks like a princess who gets angry and doesn't want to wear a dress."

  "This face and this expression, my God, it's so cool, it kills me."

  "He looks really angry, right? But what I'm more curious about is who can make him put on a skirt willingly."

  "Yes, if I can make the young master wear a skirt for me... Tsk, don't say you are angry, even if you beat me up, it will be easier for me."

  He didn't talk to me that day.

  Qin Shumo has never been interested in this kind of thing.

  The skirt the young master wore that day was not short, and the skirt ended at the middle of his thigh.

  Beneath the knees, which have little pigmentation, are slender calves that look like they could break at a moment's notice. They are thin and white.

  It was so thin that he could hold it completely with one hand.

  But just now he clearly saw that the soft white calf was shaking in the air when it was retracted, and there were still some water drops on the pink skin, and the water rippled with such a trembling.

  There was a water stain on the white tile floor in front of him.

  It's really an eyesore.

  Qin Shumo's fingertips curled up.

  It seemed that the heat rushing towards his face affected his thinking, and he turned his face sideways.

  There was silence in the air for a moment.

  Having just finished doing bad things, Li Yingchi felt guilty and was startled by Qin Shumo's simple words.

  He pinched the hem of his clothes, and because he wasn't used to the feeling of emptiness, he put his legs together.

  A hand was pressed weakly on his chest, only his clothed upper body was exposed, and he looked at people through a crack in the door.

  Pretending to do nothing, Li Yingchi fluttered his eyelashes and raised his brows, looking like an innocent question.

  The wet ends of her hair were still dripping with water, and the clean clothes she had just changed into were soaked again.

  Qin Shumo let out a breath.

  The constant scent of mint in the air was mixed with an indescribable sweetness, pouring straight into his nose.

  The smell became more obvious after Li Yingchi opened the door.

  He took a deep look at Li Yingchi and didn't intend to care about the other person's behavior of stealing his shower gel. "What do you want me to do?"

  Such calm questions made Li Yingchi feel relieved.

  But then he thought about it, he was here to cause trouble, why should he feel guilty, and he immediately glared.

  There was no deterrent at all, and his moist green eyes were covered with a thin layer of mist. In the dim environment, Qin Shumo's hazy figure was reflected, and he looked very sentimental.

  If you can't speak, you can only act.

  Because he was asking for help and worried that the other person could not understand sign language, Li Yingchi took hold of his clothes, patted them, and pointed to his legs.

  He motioned to the other party to help him get the clothes he had just left on the stairs.

  After a while, Li Yingchi realized that Qin Shumo was not watching his movements at all.

  "..."

  Through a crack in the door, the two looked at each other for two seconds.

  Li Yingchi began to wonder if the other party was deliberately teasing him.

  Who is it?

  If you don't want to help yourself, just say so, it's a waste of your time.

  At worst, he would just go out and get his pants with bare legs, since they are all boys anyway...

  He quickly put his fingers to the side of his face to make a gesture, his bright eyebrows filled with anger, and the young master opened the door and was about to walk out.

  "Feel sorry."

  Qin Shumo stopped him, pinched the young master's waist and pushed him back again.

  "I didn't see it clearly just now, can you do it again?"

  Naturally, the young master would not miss the opportunity to serve others.

  Li Yingchi raised his head suspiciously, and seeing that Qin Shumo's expression was quite sincere, he pursed his lips and reluctantly demonstrated again.

  The door, which was originally closed only a crack, was already half-open after going back and forth several times.

  There was light inside, and the figure of the young master standing at the door against the light was clearly outlined.

  The wide ice silk pajamas reached to the base of her legs. Because she had left out a change of trousers, her thin ankles were not covered, and her tender pink was frozen by the cool air.

  Qin Shumo carefully understood what the young master meant this time.

  He asked the other party to wait a moment, turned around but couldn't help but rub his forehead.

  He has never liked all kinds of fancy and low-quality fragrances on the market, because the feeling of mixing with his own pheromones always makes him unbearable, so when choosing shower gel, Qin Shumo only chooses scents that are consistent with his own pheromones. Similar scent.

  What Li Yingchi did was like just taking a shower, feeling the smell of his own pheromones, wandering around in a space where only the two of them were alone.

  Qin Shumo didn't think too much about a boy stealing his shower gel.

  It's just a beta that can't smell pheromones.

  Picking up the pajamas placed on the stairs, Qin Shumo noticed something falling as he was about to walk to the bathroom.

  A small piece of pure white fabric fell out from between the pants.

  He made a move.

  His eyes fell uncontrollably on the half-open frosted glass door, where the slender figure was leaning, waiting for Qin Shumo's return.

  Didn't you wear anything just now?

  "Feel sorry."

  This is the second time today that he has said this.

  Qin Shumo himself felt strange. It was obvious that the other party had spread rumors and smeared him many times on the Internet. In reality, they should be incompatible with each other.

  But in fact, he didn't know the reason for the other party's anger, and the two of them had no interaction in reality.

  Even now I am apologizing for accidentally dropping the other person's pants.

  He handed the pajamas to Li Yingchi, holding another piece of white fabric in his hand, and suddenly dodged when the other party reached out to take it.

  "You can't wear this, I accidentally got it dirty."

  Meeting the other party's disbelieving look, Qin Shumo lowered his eyes and explained, "Where are the others? I'll get a new one for you."

  "If you drop this on the floor, I will clean it for you."

  Li Yingchi couldn't help biting his lip, and stretched out his hand to signal the other party to give him what he was holding.

  Unexpectedly, Qin Shumo insisted on cleaning him up.

  Crazy, who wants him to help wash it?

  If it weren't for the fact that he didn't bring his cell phone with him in the shower, Li Yingchi wouldn't have been able to express his anger with his body, otherwise he would have smashed the keyboard.

  Troublesome, annoying, and not smart in what he does, Qin Shumo is the most hateful person in the world!

  There is no way for the young master to wear dirty clothes, let alone let others go through his private clothes.

  Li Yingchi signaled Qin Shumo to go away.

  It was supposed to be time to eat, and he had been standing in the bathroom for a long time. His patience was mostly gone, and he didn't want to worry about it so much. He just felt sorry and went back to bed to change in his pajamas.

  Qin Shumo didn't seem to understand at all. He blocked the door and asked, "Where are the others?"

  Afraid that the young master might not understand what he meant, he hung the cloth on his fingertips and said, "Where to put this?"

  Li Yingchi was so angry at him that he blushed. He pushed the person away and was about to go out, but was immediately pulled back.

  Qin Shumo stared at him disapprovingly, "Do you usually like to go out without wearing anything?"

  "A lot of people will look at you."

  His gaze was heavy, as if it were real. The young master's trembling eyelashes slid down, and he lingered for a moment on the round figure wrapped in black pajamas. Finally, he just said: "I'll get it for you, put it on before wearing it." come out."

  Naturally, it is placed at the innermost side of the closet.

  Li Yingchi didn't know how to describe this direction.

  He thought about his explanation for a long time, but Qin Shumo couldn't understand it at all.

  "Put it on the bed?"

  He shook his head and made another rectangle.

  "In a box on the bed?"

  His delicate white fingers were frozen in the air, and finally he clenched his fists unbearably.

  Li Yingchi really didn't know why Qin Shumo would think of him putting his underwear on the bed.

  It sounded wrong at first sight, but Qin Shumo seemed to completely understand such behavior.

  Put your underwear on the bed, just like a princess hiding a treasure.

  Because I'm afraid of others discovering my true identity, I do everything with caution.

  Similar to the most popular novels at the moment, the top omega disguises himself as a beta and enters school in order to pursue his dream. Late at night, there is an inhibitor of his disguised identity on the bed.

  Qin Shumo frowned, staying away from such a plot.

Even if he has a bad temper and a more pampered temperament, a beta who accepts his identity calmly is obviously cuter.

Li Yingchi didn't know what the other party was thinking.

Although he had already put on his clothes, he could go get them by himself, but Qin Shumo refused to let him go. He felt suffocated in his heart, but he had to say it.

Being stuck in a bathroom with cold wind blowing is not an option.

Li Yingchi stretched out his hand, snorted twice from his nose, and signaled the other party to give him his hand.

Now Qin Shumo could suddenly understand again.

Li Yingchi pinched Qin Shumo's wrist. His pinky fingertips were like cores, and he gently and softly touched the man's rough palm.

He looked serious. From Qin Shumo's perspective, he could only see the tip of Li Yingchi's straight nose, with tiny water droplets dotting it.

The rain outside the window became heavier, and the overwhelming raindrops hit the balcony and splashed indoors.

Qin Shumo didn't close the door immediately. He looked at the drooping eyelashes of the person in front of him, falling and rising in detail, as if a heavy rain was falling in his heart at this moment.

Li Yingchi stopped to look at Qin Shumo after writing a word to make sure that the other party understood what he meant.

"Clothes, wardrobe, what next?"

Nodding with satisfaction, Li Yingchi continued writing.

The fingertips were like feathers teasing gently in the palm of the hand, making one's heart sway. After writing the last word, the fingers were pulled away from the palm when they left, tracing Qin Shumo's palm prints.

At that moment, a fine itching sensation seemed to run straight through his body with electric current.

Qin Shumo lowered his eyes and calmly covered up his unnaturalness, still looking calm as before.

"Inside the closet, right?"

Chapter 143 The Mute Young Master (2)

After the squeamish young master changed his clothes, he completely turned against anyone else.

The delicate feet, which had not been seen in the sun for a long time, were as white as snow. She put black flip-flops on her round toes and walked indoors.

The computer that was still adjusting data was closed again. Qin Shumo stood up when he saw him coming out.

With a tall figure, his figure cast a shadow on the ground. He was stepped on by Li Yingchi, leaving a wet footprint.

His eyes flickered and wavered, and finally he only dared to focus on Li Yingchi's face.

Qin Shumo said nonchalantly: "I'm going to help you wash it now. You should be able to wear it tomorrow."

She didn't have anything in her hand, it had been placed in the basin for a long time, but she had to wait until Li Yingchi came out before telling anyone.

As soon as he finished speaking, it was no surprise that he got a look from the young master.

Li Yingchi went straight to his bed, his slender legs bent on the stairwell, without socks, and his thin ankles always made people feel empty.

If only I could wrap a red rope with blessings around it, or a cold and delicate silver chain...

Qin Shumo looked at him, turned around and closed the balcony door.

The dormitory is designed with a bed and a table, but because there are only three people living in the four-person dormitory, one person's clinic will always be empty.

The young master didn't think there was anything wrong with sleeping alone. On the first day he came here, he occupied the empty bed to place some of his scattered luggage.

Qin Shumo happens to be the young master's opposite sex.

After getting into bed, Li Yingchi half leaned on the quilt he had folded and took out his cell phone to send a message to his friend.

It's nothing more than complaining about today's weather and how annoying my weird roommate is, without paying any attention to the unread messages above.

As soon as I sent a few words, the other person called me via video.

Probably not long after class, I was still walking. The camera was unstable, and the sounds of other people talking could be heard.

The man on the opposite side of the video is holding an umbrella. The perspective is from the bottom up, which looks a bit funny.

Li Yingchi pursed his lips, obviously not happy when he remembered that he had just been caught in the rain.

"Chichi."

After discovering that Li Yingchi had picked up his video, the person opposite quickly moved closer to the phone, and Junyi's eyebrows softened instantly, "Why did you just ignore me and leave?"

Li Yingchi blinked as he thought of the bunch of messages he saw when he opened his phone.

Shi Xinyu said she wanted to give him an umbrella, but he ignored her.

Shi Xinyu said she would skip school to take him to dinner, but he ignored her.

His face was pure and white just after taking a shower, and his long hair lay softly on his cheeks. He held his phone and buried his face in the summer quilt, only revealing his half-draped eyelashes, lazily not responding. .

Shi Xinyu was used to his little bamboo horse's habit of being oblivious, so he didn't pay attention. Instead, he laughed and said, "Is Chichi in the dormitory now?"

Probably seeing the moisture in his hair and the rarely seen pajamas, Shi Xinyu raised his eyes and quickly lowered his head to ask him, "Did you just take a shower in the rain?"

"I brought you ginger soup. Let's go out to eat together after drinking it. Just go to the one you told me about today, okay? I'll treat you."

Shi Xinyu was ready to skip class when he learned that Li Yingchi was waiting for him.

It was rare for his little bamboo horse to take the initiative to make an appointment with him, so he had to arrive as soon as possible. Unexpectedly, the sudden light rain made his little bamboo horse angry.

The agreement is over, but the food cannot be ignored.

Seeing that Li Yingchi's expression was not very good, he was a little worried, "What's wrong with Chichi? You're not in a good mood today, or do you feel uncomfortable because of the rain?"

The sound of rain outside became louder and louder, and Li Yingchi heard the sound of raindrops hitting Shi Xinyu's umbrella.

The bed curtain was half-opened. When Qin Shumo went to the sink, he turned on the light. It was a bit dazzling. Li Yingchi sat on the edge of the bed and shook his head.

The door of the dormitory is very soundproofed. When the balcony door is closed, you can only hear the sound of some washing water.

When he thought about what Qin Shumo was doing now, Li Yingchi was in a bad mood, so he typed to refuse Zhu Ma's coming.

'It's raining too much, please go back, I don't want to go out either. '

The other end of the video remained silent. After a while, Li Yingchi heard a little heavier breathing.

"I know you don't want to go out on a rainy day, so I'm here as a delivery boy for you."

"Chichi, can you get out of bed and open the door for me?"

A few pieces of his body were soaked by the rain, but Shi Xinyu didn't care. He bent his eyes and looked at Li Yingchi across the screen.

-

As soon as he turned off the water, Qin Shumo heard the dormitory door open.

The young master got out of bed and opened the door himself.

Li Yingchi looked at Shi Xinyu's embarrassed appearance and pulled him over anxiously. Shi Xinyu was afraid that he would get dirty and wet the young master who had just taken a bath, so he picked up the man's neck and pulled him back.

"It's okay. It's raining in the summer."

They grew up together. Because they wanted to understand Xiao Zhuma's words immediately, Shi Xinyu secretly learned sign language.

But after more than ten years of getting along with each other, even without sign language, he can understand what the little bamboo horse wants to say without any teacher.

Seeing that the little bamboo horse was worried about him, he felt happy in his heart.

Leaving the still dripping umbrella outside the corridor, Shi Xinyu took the fruit tea and the packed meal in one hand, and pushed Li Yingchi in with the other.

She teased him, "You changed into pajamas so early today. Did you predict that I would bring them to you? Did you learn some Taoism behind my back?"

Li Yingchi heard the other party's teasing and scolded Shi Xinyu for being careless in sign language. He frowned and turned around to hit him.

Shi Xinyu pretended to avoid it with an ouch, and steadily put the things in his hands on the empty table.

First, he drank the ginger soup while staring at the person, and then allowed Li Yingchi to move his chopsticks.

While giving credit to the young master and introducing the dishes, Shi Xinyu was keenly aware that someone was looking at him.

He looked up and saw someone standing in the bathroom.

Wearing black short-sleeves, his hands were wet, and he stared in their direction expressionlessly.

Shi Xinyu raised a smile and greeted Qin Shumo, "Are you Chichi's roommate? Hello, I didn't see you when I came to make Chichi's bed before, so I didn't notice you at once. I'm sorry. "

He and Li Yingchi had played well since childhood.

When others couldn't stand the other's young master's temper, he kept following Li Yingchi and doing whatever they wanted.

They are both young masters from big families, Shi Xinyu is still an only child Miaomiao, his parents feel sorry for their children when they try to please others every day, but he himself insists on being good to Li Yingchi with a smile.

"Chichi is my younger brother. I want to raise Chichi and treat Chichi well."

I followed Li Yingchi like this for more than ten years.

Li Yingchi's parents believed that Shi Xinyu could take care of him more than they believed Li Yingchi could take care of themselves.

Therefore, Shi Xinyu almost took care of some of Li Yingchi's affairs outside the home, including organizing the dormitory for the new semester and socializing with his roommates.

It's a pity that as Li Yingchi grows bigger and bigger, he becomes more and more beautiful and cute, but sometimes he just doesn't like being next to him.

Shi Xinyu is both happy and sad.

Watching Shi Xinyu sighing in his room during the holidays, his parents teased him about his wife running away during dinner.

He was single-minded and retorted very seriously, "What a daughter-in-law, I raise Chi Chi as my younger brother. I will definitely feel uncomfortable if my younger brother doesn't kiss me."

Qin Shumo had naturally seen him.

The famous young master, Shi Xinyu naturally appeared in those candid photos, and Qin Shumo would often bump into him at the bottom of the dormitory building.

The young master of the Shi family, who never lives on campus, frequently comes in and out of the dormitory building, for obvious reasons.

Then I remembered what Liu Jiamu said before leaving.

​Beautiful beta...

Qin Shumo nodded politely and turned around with a clothes hanger in hand.

When he raised the clothes hanger, the smile on Shi Xinyu's face suddenly froze.

He was not blind, so he naturally saw what was on it, but he had just heard Li Yingchi say bad things about the other party.

It shouldn't be.

Why could Qin Shumo get it? Shouldn't it be something he could only wash?

Could it be that he is a simple little bamboo horse who thinks asking others to do his laundry is a punishment?

Before he could react, Li Yingchi opened his lunch box and picked out his order.

Shi Xinyu quickly set out the bowls and said, "I have chosen the ones you like to eat. Can you try them, Chi Chi?"

In fact, it was only after six o'clock, and Li Yingchi was not too hungry. He had made an appointment with Shi Xinyu just because he liked to try new stores.

After a few bites, he thought it was good and put down his chopsticks, moving his slender fingers. Since he couldn't go, he curiously asked Shi Xinyu what the store was like, the environment and decoration.

Shi Xinyu took a picture of him, and as he spoke, he moved the empty chair next to him, and the two of them talked together.

Li Yingchi didn't need to say anything to Shi Xinyu, Shi Xinyu would tell him anything he might want to know.

When he received the news during class, he felt that Li Yingchi would definitely not eat well, but the weather was too bad, so he went to bring it back. There was also an increasingly heavy shower on the road, and he was embarrassed to step into a puddle.

It was obviously about asking how the new store was, but in the end it all turned into an interesting thing about daily life.

The atmosphere between them seemed like no one could get in.

Qin Shumo sat in his seat, rationally telling him that he should go out to buy food at this time, and then come back to continue doing his own thing.

But the person seemed to be nailed to the bench, unable to leave, listening to the sounds coming from behind as if he was masochistic.

He didn't quite understand and thought, why would the dormitory let irrelevant people in?

This person was so noisy that he couldn't sort out his today's tasks in an organized manner. How could the young master tolerate such a person when he was so annoyed by himself.

Qin Shumo didn't understand.

After taking care of the hungry little bamboo horse, Shi Xinyu was ready to go back.

As the only son in the family, he inevitably started to get involved in the family business. When he became an adult, he began to prepare to take over various affairs of the family, and he was very busy.

If it weren't for this, he should have filled the empty bed in Li Yingchi's dormitory.

He inserted the straw into the cup for the person, and before leaving, he did not forget to warn: "Go to bed early at night, Chichi. If I find out that you have read my message in the middle of the night, I will tell my uncle and aunt."

Li Yingchi glared at him, let go of the fruit tea he was holding and began to form seals, scolding Shi Xinyu for being shameless for having to sue his parents at such an old age.

Shi Xinyu pretended not to understand, "Huh? Chichi, you said you love me, okay, I love you too."

"You are my brother who loves you the most."

He deliberately provoked others, pinched the little bamboo horse's soft cheek and kissed it, "If Chichi doesn't kiss me, I will kiss Chichi."

After closing the dormitory door, Li Yingchi took the fruit tea and went to bed again.

He put his feet on the edge of the bed and began to enjoy his night life comfortably.

As soon as he started the game, Li Yingchi suddenly noticed that the light on the opposite bed was still on. He looked down and found Qin Shumo still sitting there.

Li Yingchi bit the straw and rolled his eyes.

Normally, he would have gone out at this time. Another roommate, Lu Qiyi, said that Qin Shumo usually works part-time outside.

It was a bit strange to be here so late today, but Li Yingchi didn't think much about it.

He held the fruit tea in his hand, thinking of his mission in this world, and suddenly a bad thought came into his heart——

【Your identity in this world is: the fake young master of Beta whom the Li family in Nan City adopted by mistake. Characteristics are naive and indulgent. 】

[World background: As the Beta with the largest number of people and the lowest social status, you are the most mediocre person in the entire family.

You know that many people are laughing at you behind your back, saying that you are nothing without a family, but you don't care, because you will always be the most favored youngest son in the family, and everyone should bow to you.

At the beginning of the new semester of your sophomore year, there is an Alpha in your dormitory with excellent grades but a poor family. He squeezed you out of the first place in a competitive exam. You became angry and started to get angry at him, and decided to give him some trouble.

And at this moment you suddenly learn that you are not a child of the Li family. 】

[Your mission is: to play the role of a beta cannon fodder fake young master who bullied the real alpha master for a long time and was finally cast aside by everyone because his identity was exposed, and fill in the missing plot line of this world. 】

-

Feeling depressed, Qin Shumo simply postponed his meal time, planning to finish his homework first and then go to the convenience store to buy something to eat.

There is a small rotating mirror placed on the desk under the bed, which was a gift from Lu Qiyi's previous online purchase.

He took two and insisted on giving the other one away.

The young master had a bigger and more beautiful one, so he definitely wouldn't want it from him, so the mirror was stuffed on Qin Shumo's desk.

​Maybe it's the commonality of the protagonists.

Although his face, which stands out even among alphas, has been praised by others since childhood, he doesn't care about his image at all.

And because of the difficult living conditions, reading is a pleasure for him, and he has no time to care about things that cannot fill his stomach.

Even though he started his own business after going to college and his savings gradually increased, his life became much easier. However, because he was used to being poor, he would still do part-time jobs in his spare time.

Others' praise may not be as valuable to him as a part-time job that pays ten yuan an hour.

This also led to Qin Shumo not using the mirror very much. When he put it over, the mirror was tilted upward, but now it still shines upward.

He hadn't noticed the young master just now when he was sitting below.

Now the young master is on the bed. His feet, which he has seen countless times, are placed on the guardrail at the edge of the bed, swaying slightly, and his toes are slightly curled. How cute.

What's even more coincidental is that from this angle, Li Yingchi's appearance on the bed was right in front of Qin Shumo's eyes through the mirror.

Just when Qin Shumo was stunned, his legs suddenly retracted, and the next moment, there was a big movement behind him.

The young master went downstairs in a panic, still holding half a cup of fruit tea that was not finished in his hand. It seemed that he was frightened by something. He looked at Qin Shumo timidly, and before Qin Shumo could react, he Nestled into his arms.

Li Yingchi pinched the man's collar, and the skin exposed by the wide collar of his pajamas undulated rapidly. He groaned pitifully, and Qin Shumo felt dizzy.

The thin white fingers made a few random movements, which Qin Shumo couldn't understand anyway. Li Yingchi frowned and made random gestures.

Qin Shumo didn't know what happened, but he immediately patted the young master's back to comfort him.

The young master had a small frame and a thin back. As soon as Qin Shumo touched it, he couldn't help but apply more gentle force.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

His expression seemed to be as calm as before. Li Yingchi couldn't figure out the other person's attitude, so he buried his face in Qin Shumo's arms again, deliberately rubbed it, and pointed at the position of his bed, pretending to tremble.

Qin Shumo stopped talking at this time.

Unable to get the reaction he wanted, where the man couldn't see him, the young master's face twisted into a frown. He thought quickly for a moment and squeezed out a few tears.

When he raised his face again, he no longer looked as arrogant as before. The young master now nestled in the man's arms looked like a matcha cake that had been melted by a heavy rain. He was even more pitiful and cute than when he came in under the rain.

His eyes were red, and his dark green eyes were filled with tears against the light. The small one was soft and clinging to people.

Even though he didn't say a word from beginning to end, Qin Shumo felt that every look in his eyes was telling him to be coquettish and scared.

His fingers were no longer coordinated. Qin Shumo hugged the person's waist and put his other hand behind the young master's head, wanting to touch it but not daring to touch it. He comforted dryly: "Don't be afraid. Tell me what's wrong. Don't worry." Afraid."

After being comforted, the young master's mood improved a lot. He took the mobile phone he took with him when he ran downstairs and was typing away.

The phone lit up.

Qin Shumo did not touch his phone, but looked at the interface shown to him by the young master, and repeated: "There are bugs in your bed."

"Want to go sit on my bed now?"

Li Yingchi nodded. Seeing that Qin Shumo didn't reply, he shook his hand again and typed a question to him.

'is it not OK? Don't you want me to sit on your bed for a while? '

My acting skills are really bad. I was so scared just now, but now I'm holding on to someone's sleeve and insisting on getting into someone else's bed. I've completely regained my previous squeamishness. I don't know if I'm not worried about being discovered by the other person, or I'm just stupidly cheating. .

The system sighed, fortunately the protagonist also has a character that turns stupid when he sees the host.

Qin Shumo would naturally not be reluctant. Although he was cold to others, he would definitely not refuse to help his roommate.

But when he thought of someone like the young master sitting on his bed, his thoughts became a little dull again.

When he spoke again, his voice was already hoarse. Qin Shumo explained, "Okay, but my bed is a bit messy. I'm afraid you might mind."

The first reaction was that she couldn't help but frown in disgust, her eyes seemed to be questioning: Why are you so unclean?

Suddenly becoming more of a guest, the young master's thoughts always change faster than the weather.

It was obvious that he wanted to go to someone else's bed, but now he started to dislike someone else's bed.

"...very clean."

Qin Shumo put the person on the ground and stood up, and discussed with him nicely: "You go to my bed for a while first. If you don't want to go, you can sit on my chair..."

Before he finished speaking, Li Yingchi tugged on the corner of his clothes and shook him, looking at him eagerly, his full lips opening and closing, mouthing the word "don't".

Just determined to go to someone else's bed.

Qin Shumo didn't hesitate for a second, "Okay, are you afraid of bugs crawling down? How about this? If you feel wronged, you can sit on my bed for a while, and I will go to your bed to kill the bugs for you, okay?"

He also swore that he had already taken a shower without classes this afternoon, and his clothes were all clean. Only then did he get the young master's approval and climbed into his fragrant bed.

As expected, there were no omega inhibitors hidden on the bed, but Qin Shumo didn't see any trace of the so-called bugs.

But he was worried that it was hidden there, so he searched carefully for a while, but he didn't see anything. Instead, he was smelled by the soft and fragrant bed.

It's not the smell of pheromones, but more like the sweet scent of various fragrances and laundry detergents that are evaporated by body heat after being applied to the skin.

The dormitory door was suddenly pushed open.

Lu Qiyi was sighing that the weather was really annoying. When he looked up, he saw that the person in his clinic had changed.

Just when I opened my eyes, I saw water dripping down the next second, and I shouted out loud.

"What's going on! Why is there a leak on the third floor of our dormitory?"

The half-drunk fruit tea was poured on Qin Shumo's mattress, even the folded quilt was not left. The empty cup was poured on the bedside, and the water-filled mattress began to move silently. There is water dripping.

When he was exposed in the middle of doing bad things, Li Yingchi blinked and looked at the man who was crawling across the bed looking for insects, and innocently stretched out his hand.

He made a mouth shape to the other party.

'what should I do'

'I did not do it on purpose'

Chapter 144 The Mute Young Master (3)

Put away all the wet things on the bed, and the washing machine on the balcony has started working.

Qin Shumo held the only surviving pillow and leaned against the stairs under his bed, staring at the culprit silently, his handsome face darkened.

The culprit had returned to his bed at this time, and was holding the edge of the bed, covering himself with a pink blanket and looking back innocently.

His green eyes were filled with a little smile, and there was a kind of innocence but unabashed cunning, very much like the naughty little devil that suddenly appeared in Western novels.

Qin Shumo even had some visions, feeling that a small black peach-heart tail would stick out from the young man's tailbone in the next second.

If he hadn't felt that the timing was not right, Li Yingchi would have been unable to control the expression on his face at this moment.

Without him, Qin Shumo stood there holding a pillow with a serious face, but the empty scene on the bed was really funny.

If possible, he really wanted to film this scene and post it to the forum.

The atmosphere was awkward.

The main reason was that Lu Qiyi, who often walked among them, felt very embarrassed because he had to go to the bathroom to clean himself up when he just came back.

"Um......"

He wiped the non-existent sweat from his forehead and tried to mediate to his two silent roommates: "It's getting late now, and we won't be able to do those things for a while..."

"Why don't we think about where Brother Qin should sleep tonight?"

Lu Qiyi looked around and then clapped his hands. Isn't there an empty bed in his dormitory?

The next second he saw the bed piled into a hill by the young master.

......

Feeling the two gazes on him, Lu Qiyi felt as if he had been stabbed in the back.

He could neither stand nor sit. For the first time, it felt good to be ignored.

He reached out and slapped himself in the mouth. Just when he was about to suggest that Qin Shumo should not let Qin Shumo feel aggrieved and make do with him for the night, he heard the ding of the cell phone in his pocket.

The young master pretended to send a message to the dormitory group.

Chi: I'm really sorry...this is my problem after all [crying]

Qin Shumo glanced at his phone, took a sip of water expressionlessly, and waited for the other party's next words.

Chi: If you don't mind, can you sleep with me tonight?

Chi: Although the bed in the dormitory is a bit small, I don't take up much space.

With slightly raised eyes, the young master hid behind the bed curtain, pressed his fingers into a few dimples on his fair face, and hummed silently with pride.

He knew that Qin Shumo could definitely tell that he did it on purpose.

If you do bad things like this, the other person will have no place to sleep at night, and he must be worried to death.

People like Qin Shumo would definitely not accept kindness from others. He would probably sit under the bed and study all night tonight.

Anyway, you are not responsible for doing bad things. He just said these words deliberately to disgust Qin Shumo.

Qin Shumo couldn't do anything to him.

After all, I have apologized and proposed a solution.

If he refuses, he can't be angry with himself afterwards, otherwise he will be a petty, narrow-minded alpha.

Although Qin Shumo is not a good alpha now.

Li Yingchi thought of a beta senior sister he met at the beginning of school and couldn't help but praise her.

The gentle beta-senpai is the best.

In the future, his future marriage candidates will have to be chosen from betas...or maybe omegas too?

Li Yingchi felt that he might be a very good husband in the future.

What interrupted his random thoughts was the man's suddenly amplified voice.

"do not mind."

Li Yingchi raised his eyes in confusion. Qin Shumo was standing under his bed and looking up at him. The mobile phone he was holding was showing the interface of the dormitory group.

"It would be great if you didn't take up space."

The man said leisurely, "Because I might take up most of the bed."

-

Shooting himself in the foot, Li Yingchi had never understood the meaning of this sentence so deeply.

Qin Shumo put the pillow on Li Yingchi's bed and went out.

Li Yingchi looked at the two messages sent by the other party, angrily smashed his phone on the quilt, stretched out his hand and hammered the other party's pillow twice, as if he took the pillow as a way to vent his anger.

The phone screen is still on.

Three minutes ago——

Q: I'm going to the convenience store. Is there anything you want to eat?

One minute ago——

Shameless: You can't stay up late, I will be back early.

Shameless: Thank you for taking me in.

In Li Yingchi's view, these news were completely Qin Shumo's provocation to him, showing off his power, which was very annoying.

Neuropathy!

Li Yingchi is really a little angry now.

He didn't expect that the other party would be so shameless, dare to talk about other people's bed, and still be so confident? !

But Lu Qiyi didn't feel the undercurrent between the two at all.

Seeing Qin Shumo leaving the dormitory, he secretly glanced at Li Yingchi's bed and sighed secretly.

The young master is not as difficult to get along with as others say...

Qin Shumo came back soon.

He hastily finished his dinner and continued to deal with the unfinished business. Lu Qiyi played a game at his place and then went to bed. He put on his headphones and changed places to fight.

The dormitory became a little quiet again, with only the faint sound of keyboard tapping, as if none of the things just happened had happened.

It's just a dream.

At some point, the rain outside became lighter.

Lu Qiyi did not close the door completely when she came back from collecting her clothes, so the sound of rain inside the room was louder than before.

The shadows of the tall trees outside the window swayed, and a few fragile green leaves fell.

The sultry late summer was cooled down by the heavy rain. The night breeze blew in from the balcony and blew up the bed curtains.

After drinking a bowl of hot ginger soup before going to bed, Li Yingchi felt warm while lying on the bed.

All the sounds turned into the best lullaby at this moment. He fell asleep, pulled up the quilt and hid his whole body in it.

When I woke up again, the lights in the dormitory had been turned off and the surroundings were dark.

But Li Yingchi was horrified to find that his pillow had been moved.

  He stood up in a daze, and at the same time a hand with a slightly higher body temperature placed on his waist.

  "What's wrong?"

  Seeing that Li Yingchi didn't respond, Qin Shumo frowned slightly with tiredness, sat up and asked again: "Is it a nightmare?"

  It was 12:20 in the morning, not long after Qin Shumo fell asleep.

  The young master didn't care at all about what he had promised to others.

  Not long after he got angry, he forgot all about it and fell asleep soundly, leaving no space for Qin Shumo.

  Originally, he was going to bed early, but something went wrong at Qin Shumo's company.

  After finishing the matters at hand, the young master had already fallen asleep.

  There was only one light left in the dormitory where only one person was awake, and the occasional high-pitched voices of others in the corridor could be heard, mixed with some sounds of wind and rain.

  Qin Shumo stood by the bed and looked at the young master's peaceful sleeping face.

  After a moment of silence, he turned around and went to the bathroom with his pajamas, the sound of water pouring.

  Afraid of waking up the bad-tempered young master, Qin Shumo was very careful when he got into bed, but he still couldn't help but sigh when he saw the cute sleeping posture of the other party.

  The bed in the dormitory is actually not too small. The space in the quadruple room is very large, so the bed design is spacious enough to accommodate two adult men.

  So when Li Yingchi said in the group, "It doesn't occupy a very important position," Qin Shumo fully agreed.

  Such a slender figure often makes people wonder if the young master has eaten well. He can probably lift his weight with one hand. Even if it is an ordinary dormitory bed, he will probably be able to leave more than half of the space for others. .

  But according to the other party's personality, I'm afraid he can take up even the biggest bed.

  He saw that Li Yingchi was playing tricks on him.

  He was probably a little depressed, but not angry or angry yet.

  Qin Shumo had experienced this method as early as elementary school.

  The damp bedding in winter, the dry and cold grains of rice, the knuckles that are red and sore from the cold...

  For a child, he has already tasted the things that are enough to destroy his entire childhood.

  Therefore, such a cup of fruit tea poured over in summer seems a bit luxurious in his eyes.

  The young master's malice was very inexplicable. It was an emotion that Qin Shumo could not understand. Reason told him that he should fight back against such behavior.

  So he deliberately followed Li Yingchi's words and agreed.

  My mood became rare and relaxed because of the other party's deflation.

  It was like meeting a kitten who ignored him on the roadside in winter after a hard day's work.

  The white hair wrapped it warmly, and the orange light shone on it, making it look like a baked and sweet bun in his eyes.

  His arrival made him lazily open his eyes, revealing his emerald-encrusted pupils. When he saw the stranger, he hissed defensively.

  In the end, he softened his temper because of his unresponsive stroking, and began to enjoy it reluctantly.

  His expression was still extremely arrogant.

  Fearing that he was suffering from nightmares, Qin Shumo imitated the noisy person and called him, "Chichi? Chichi?"

  After a moment, the person in his arms finally responded.

  Being held, patted and coaxed, Li Yingchi had to wake up now.

  He shook his head and pushed Qin Shumo away, indicating that he was fine.

  The young master probably wasn't too angry to get up. He didn't say anything when he saw Qin Shumo sitting on his bed. He just sat there with a blank expression on his face, and then he took out his mobile phone from the corner.

  He had slept alone in college for more than a year, and now there was suddenly someone else on the bed, and he was a little confused.

  Qin Shumo did not lie down directly after letting go of his hand.

  He looked at the time and sat on the bed silently feeling the air around him.

  It wasn't the smell of his own pheromones, but mixed with a similar scent of shower gel. It was mixed with a fragrance that he couldn't explain clearly, but it definitely existed on Li Yingchi's body.

  It's a taste that doesn't belong to him.

  The same is true for the title I just called.

  The cell phone rang suddenly, and Li Yingchi remembered that he had forgotten to turn off the phone before going to bed.

  He pressed the mute button, picked it up and unlocked it. He saw that all the notes on the unread messages were forced to change by Shi Xinyu to Brother Shi.

  After Shi Xinyu got home, he would send a message to Li Yingchi every ten minutes.

  Li Yingchi went to bed early today and stopped talking to him very early. If Li Yingchi didn't reply, he would say good night to Li Yingchi after twelve o'clock and then go to sleep too.

  But this time Li Yingchi woke up in the middle of the night.

  As soon as the chat software is opened, the unread status of all messages changes to read.

  Shi Xinyu has obviously been paying attention to the chat box.

  Brother Shi: I caught you.

  Brother Shi: Why did you wake up in the middle of the night? Did you have nightmares about being caught in the rain today?

  Brother Shi: Is it convenient to videotape my baby?

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips. He didn't want to tell the other party that he provoked others but was defeated by an army. He hesitated for a moment and mumbled.

  Chi: No nightmares

  Chi: I forgot to mute my phone and was woken up by you.

  Shi Xinyu, who was on the opposite side, apologized quickly and immediately said that he was wrong and was going to sleep now so that he would not disturb the princess's sweet dreams again.

  The crying emoticons and kneeling emoticons were sent to him for free, and Li Yingchi responded with an angry kitten.

  Brother Shi: [o3o]

  Chi: What does this expression mean?

  Brother Shi: Kiss

  After sitting like this and chatting with the opposite person for a while, Li Yingchi covered his mouth and yawned. As soon as he said good night and was about to lie down to sleep, he heard a cold question from the person next to him.

  "Have you and Shi Xinyu slept in the same bed?"

  In fact, it was a bit baffling. Normally, Li Yingchi would definitely not answer him, but now he is a little sleepy. He seems to be obedient and behaves obediently. He answers everything he asks.

  In the darkness, and then the light filtered in from the corridor, Qin Shumo saw Li Yingchi nodded with his eyes blurred.

  "he likes......"

  Forget it, there's no need to ask. Qin Shumo tapped his fingers on the bed, "Do you like him?"

  He shook his head, his hair swaying slightly.

  Qin Shumo said again: "Then did you tell him about us?"

  This sounds even stranger. If Lu Qiyi was still awake now, he might have something to complain about.

  Why does it seem like there is something unclear between Brother Qin and the young master, and they are going to have to go to the extent of meeting their parents.

  Not precise enough.

  It would be better to say that the newlyweds who had just taken him to bed were asking the young master if he had not given him a status.

  Not to mention, the current situation is indeed somewhat consistent.

  Li Yingchi naturally denied it.

  How could he say so carelessly about his bullying and failure? He still wanted to save face.

  As soon as he denied it, Qin Shumo stopped talking and lay quietly covered with a quilt, not knowing what he was thinking.

  When Li Yingchi turned around and saw him while pulling the quilt, she felt like he was dead.

  Out of humanitarianism, the young master reached out and patted him. Qin Shumo seemed to come alive again because of this action. He turned to look at Li Yingchi, his eyes were heavy: "Go to sleep."

  "You have morning class tomorrow."

  "...?"

  Li Yingchi nodded blankly, not noticing why someone in a different major than him knew his class schedule.

  When he heard steady breathing next to him again, Qin Shumo couldn't fall asleep.

  He thought about what the young master had just said, frowned, and opened the search interface on his phone.

  'What does it mean if a boy keeps following me online'

  High score answer: I like you.

  Delete.

  'What does it mean that my very pretty roommate deliberately wets my bed? She's a boy.'

  High score answer: I'll go, gay man

  First answer: It's so easy for you, girl.

  Qin Shumo:?

  Delete.

  'Why would a man dare not tell his suitor that he slept with his roommate? What does this mean?'

  First answer: A love story about men sleeping together.

  ...

  The person next to him suddenly turned over and completely stuffed himself into his arms.

  Maybe it's because the temperature gradually turns cooler in the middle of the night, and people tend to move closer to heat sources unconsciously.

  Even though the inside was so wide that the young master still had to huddle with the man beside the bed while mumbling in his sleep.

  The mobile phone was put aside. Qin Shumo patted his back twice like coaxing a child, pulled up the quilt that was about to slip off, and tucked the quilt back safely after covering the young master with only one face exposed.

  He decided to sleep.

  The Internet is still too unreliable, except for the first reply that remains to be seen, the others are inexplicable.

  After calming down, he realized that his glands were feeling faintly hot.

  Qin Shumo breathed out lightly, buried himself in the neck of the person in his arms and took a deep breath.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7K 364 183
Book 3 His parents died in an accident, and the frail Chi Baian was quickly found by his best relatives, who annexed the family property and sent him...
6.2K 152 3
Angad Shekhawat fell in love with Raina, a mysterious girl. But one day she disappeared from his life. Only to cross paths with him five years later...
37K 1.2K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Chapter 76 Feng Falcon Extra Story Danmei F...
14.5K 611 21
This was written in 2019 and was hella discontinued "So what, is this some stupid nerd and jock story?" "Yeah, I guess so, nerd."