A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 186-190

5 0 0
By Demens88d

Li Yingchi, a familiar person, never knew how to deal with it, especially at this time.

  The teacup was put back on the table. Li Yingchi raised his eyelids and glanced at Xu Zuiqiu, but still didn't remember who he was.

  The look that was no different from looking at a stranger made the smile on Xu Zuiqiu's face freeze, "Sir, you are really a noble man who forgets things."

  He suppressed his temper and introduced: "You and Hua Liangru went to my restaurant before, and it happened that I and a few other friends were there that day."

  When he said this, Li Yingchi remembered, "It's you."

  Before Xu Zuiqiu could be happy, he continued: "You gave us a lot of food that day, and you also said you wanted to sit with us. But Hua Liangru said at the time that you had bad intentions..."

  Eyelashes drooped, the unfinished meaning was already self-evident——

  Hua Liangru secretly speaks ill of his good friends behind his back.

  Xu Zuiqiu felt speechless when she mentioned this matter.

  Hua Liang hid the young man like a treasure, even if he wanted to sit down and have a meal with his friend.

  She really wanted to take Li Yingchi into the house as his wife.

  Not wanting to talk about that matter again, Xu Zuiqiu changed the topic, "Later, Hua Liangru also booked a restaurant for the day. I thought he would bring you here, but I didn't expect that he didn't come, and neither did you."

  "I don't know what happened to you."

  "I have been worried for a long time. I didn't know where my husband lived, so I never went to visit him. I didn't expect to see him here today."

  Li Yingchi looked at the reflection of the sky dyed brown in the tea cup.

  "Nothing happened."

  "Aren't you and him friends? Why don't you ask me if you don't know?"

  His tone was indifferent, he didn't really want to know anything, it was just a meaningless chat.

  Xu Zuiqiu spread his hands and didn't mind telling the truth, "He may not necessarily regard me as a friend. I have known him for just a few years, and I may not have met as many times as you."

  "Then he is really a cold-blooded person."

  Li Yingchi slowly refilled a cup of warm tea and read without emotion, "How can I be so indifferent to a friend I have known for many years? If it were me, I would never treat others like this."

  However, Xu Zuiqiu was very attracted to him, "You think so too?"

  He became more and more enthusiastic. At first, Li Yingchi thought it was his turn to lead the conversation.

  Unexpectedly, Xu Zuiqiu told him emotionally about the unfair treatment he had suffered while staying with Hua Liangru in the past few years.

  Xu Zuiqiu almost rolled up his sleeves when he talked about something too extreme.

  Li Yingchi began to doubt the authenticity of this main mission.

  Does the world really need him as cannon fodder to discredit the protagonist?

  Why does he feel that Hua Liangru is inherently bad? No, everyone is rushing to scold Hua Liangru.

  "Of course, what happened in the past is nothing. At most, he is difficult to maintain." Xu Zuiqiu changed the subject, "Recently, because of your appearance, he has become even more outrageous."

  Niu drank a few cups of tea to moisten his throat. He looked at Li Yingchi's obviously out-of-state appearance and smiled, "Don't you know, sir? Hua Liangru likes you."

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips, not too surprised, "I knew he liked me before."

  The system has told him.

  Xu Zuiqiu was silent for a moment after hearing his words, obviously realizing that Li Yingchi came out alone today.

  According to Hua Liangru's usual temperament, it would be impossible not to follow Li Yingchi.

  Usually he would circle around Li Yingchi like a dog that is afraid of its owner leaving, and would bark a few times when it saw anyone coming.

  "Did you have a fight?" he asked.

  Li Yingchi shook his head, "No."

  Xu Zuiqiu didn't ask any more questions, thinking that this might be the last dignity of their relationship, and just said: "There is no grass anywhere in the world."

  Originally, this world was like this, and the love between two men was difficult to be accepted by the public.

  But anyone with a discerning eye can see that Hua Liangru has always taken the initiative between Li Yingchi and Hua Liangru.

  They once speculated whether Mr. Xiao would agree to Hua Liangru's answer, but they never thought that Hua Liangru would let go first. This was an ending that no one had ever imagined.

  Maybe they were at odds with each other? Maybe it's because of family members' obstruction?

  Xu Zuiqiu shuddered when she thought of the famous head of the Hua family.

  If Hua Liang was affected by some voices at home, then he could only say "not responsible".

  Seeing the young gentleman's lack of interest, Xu Zuiqiu couldn't bear it, "Isn't he just a man? Hua Liangru is nothing."

  "Brother, I'll take you to have some fun."

  -

  Daytime is not the time for business in Yinjianyuan.

  But fortunately, Li Yingchi wasted some time at the tea shop, and when he arrived at the Yinjian Courtyard, it was already evening.

  The person who came to greet the guests was not a servant, but looked like the man in charge of the place.

  The moment he saw Xu Zuiqiu, a hint of surprise flashed in the man's eyes, "Oh, some gust of wind brought Mr. Xu here, why didn't you inform us in advance~"

  Xu Zuiqiu panicked and dodged the opponent's outstretched hand.

  "I'm just bringing my friend here to see it, please be careful and don't scare my friend!"

  The man sighed regretfully and led the two of them to a private room with a flattering smile.

  Before leaving, his eyes looked at the good-looking young man several times, and he gave Xu Zuiqiu a look that said "I wish you success."

  It's a little different from people outside.

  The men here all have some makeup on their faces, and you can smell the fragrance as soon as you walk in.

  It is completely different from the restaurants and teahouses in Li Yingchi's impression.

  Xu Zuiqiu closed the door and quickly explained: "Don't listen to his nonsense. I don't come here at all. He knows me because a friend of mine brought me here before..."

  No matter how specific the reason was, he was too embarrassed to elaborate.

  It's nothing to be liked by a man.

  With his ears red, Xu Zuiqiu added: "Anyway, don't misunderstand me."

  Originally, he was going to bring someone to play, but he suddenly became cautious.

  The large private room was filled with incense, and the decoration was not much different from the usual restaurant decoration, except that many places were more refined.

  A screen was placed on the side to separate the private room into two spaces.

  Li Yingchi couldn't see clearly what it looked like inside, but he didn't think much about it.

  What Xu Zuiqiu said was unclear. Li Yingchi sat near the window, twisted a peanut and ate it. He didn't pay attention and just said: "What fun is there?"

  He looked out the window, where he could see the night view below.

  The shops in the night market have just set up stalls, and people are coming and going, making it very lively.

  "You've never been here?"

  Xu Zuiqiu sat across from him and stared at people. When Li Yingchi turned his attention to him, he suddenly looked away.

  The door of the private room was closed, and they were the only two people left here. They specifically asked others not to come and disturb them, which meant that they would be alone for a while.

  The incense was still lingering around the smoke, making it full of ambiguity.

  Xu Zuiqiu swore that he didn't have any thoughts.

  After saying that, he realized what nonsense he had asked, and made up for himself, "I forgot, you are definitely not that kind of person, and you have Hua Liangru here..."

  He immediately fell silent.

  Originally, I brought Li Yingchi to this place just to make him forget about that person Hua Liangru.

  Now that I have brought it up again, it is really a matter of not mentioning it.

  Li Yingchi was puzzled, "What's wrong?"

  Xu Zuiqiu lowered his voice and said, "Tell me what type of man you like."

  "Today you can choose whichever one you want to pick, or how many you want to pick, and I will pay for it for you."

  -

  "No, I don't want to stay here anymore."

  Li Yingchi's face was pink and she was about to cry, "You didn't tell me before you came here that you were looking for this kind of fun. Is this something you can find?"

  "I want to be a law-abiding person."

  After listening to the explanation, Li Yingchi knew what this place was.

  It's not a restaurant or a teahouse at all. This is a place where people like Hua Liangru come!

  He walked a few steps to the door of the private room and was about to leave. Hearing Xu Zuiqiu's explanation behind his back, he looked back with trembling eyelashes. From this position, he could see the big bed covered with layers of pink curtains behind the screen.

  Nothing could be heard now.

  I was almost scared out of my mind by that bed.

  No matter how Xu Zuiqiu explained, he didn't dare to listen anymore. Thinking of some unacceptable scenes, Li Yingchi covered his lips and trotted downstairs.

  The Yinjian Courtyard looks elegant, and everyone is dressed like a gentleman. People who come and go don't look carefully and think they are students from some academy.

  But as the night got darker, listening to the overwhelming sounds coming from around him, the young gentleman held up his clothes and ran so hard that his shoes almost fell off.

  I was running so fast that someone on the road didn't pay attention and ran directly into the arms of the person coming.

  "Sorry, sorry..."

  He apologized repeatedly. The surrounding light was dim, and he didn't even see what the other person looked like. He just wanted to escape from this cannibalistic place.

  The man didn't say anything either.

  After apologizing to others, Li Yingchi lowered his head and continued to walk out.

  Just kidding, Xu Zuiqiu is still chasing him.

  Before he had taken a few steps, his arm was suddenly held by someone from behind.

  Li Yingchi was startled, and his beautiful eyes widened in an instant, with water looming in them, as if he would shed tears in the next second.

  "Why come to a place like this?"

  The familiar voice made the tip of Li Yingchi's nose sore, and his trembling eyelashes could barely suppress the sobs in his throat.

  This time he didn't run again. The young gentleman stood there aggrievedly, "Sir, why are you here?"

  "Are you here to have fun?"

  He was obviously brought here to have fun. When he saw that the person he bumped into was Hua Xianqing, his newly frightened courage came back a little bit, and he confidently asked the person if they were here to have fun behind his back.

  Hua Xianqing looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, grabbed him over and wiped his tears carefully, "I can only count on my hands the number of hours I spent sleeping when I was out for a few days. Now I am rushing back to the town under the stars, is it just to have fun here? ?You little heartless one, am I looking for fun or are you looking for it?"

  "I'm not having fun." After sniffing, Li Yingchi pinched the hem of the man's clothes and asked him softly, "Sir, why are you here..."

  The sound of footsteps in the distance was heard, occasionally mixed with a few calls, and Hua Xian's green eyebrows furrowed deeper.

  "If I didn't come back quickly, I wouldn't even know you were being eaten and wiped clean here today."

  "Curious about this place?"

  Li Yingchi bit his lip and denied: "I'm not curious about this place..."

  "Then why can someone deceive you with just one sentence? Do you like him?"

  "No, I...ah!"

  Suddenly being picked up by someone, Li Yingchi climbed onto the man's shoulder reflexively. The next moment, his vision was blocked by his robe and it was dark.

  "Come back with me. Whatever you can do here, I can try it with you, sir."

Chapter 133 The Sick Mr. (19)

  When vision is lost, information obtained from other senses is amplified.

  The sound of market noise gradually diminished in my ears, and the sound of breathing belonging to another person came from above.

  The familiar cold sandalwood was mixed around him, and the strong and warm arms held his waist firmly. Li Yingchi knew that they had left the Yinjian Courtyard.

  "Son."

  Holding the man's collar, Li Yingchi looked a little uneasy because he couldn't see his expression.

  His voice is pure and clear between young people and teenagers. At this time, he is talking to people in a low voice, which is no different from being coquettish, "Where are we going?"

  His whole body was knocked upwards, and Hua Xianqing calmly replied: "Go and have some fun for you."

  Along the way, Li Yingchi's feet never touched the ground.

  Knowing that Hua Xianqing might be angry, he stopped talking and just sat in the other person's arms like a quail.

  However, due to Li Yingchi's silence, Hua Xianqing's complexion became even worse.

  After a while, Li Yingchi suddenly couldn't hear the noise from the crowd.

  They were completely away from the center of town.

  The surroundings were so quiet that only the rustling sounds of some plants and trees were left.

  Li Yingchi guessed the destination in the dark, but he didn't know how far Hua Xianqing had traveled, so he could only rule out his home through time.

  My thoughts were confused, and I suddenly heard the creak of the wooden door.

  The next second, the robe covering his head fell off, and the candlelight pierced his eyes. Before he could clearly see the person in front of him, Li Yingchi suddenly fell into the softness.

  "Oh!" There was sparkling water in his eyes, and he reached out to seek the protection of the culprit in his tearful eyes, "Young Master..."

  Her waist-length ink-colored hair was held half back with a hairpin when she went out. She had already become fragile from running around.

  The jade hairpin that no one cared about at this time fell under the bed, and the loose hair was like a night curtain, vaguely outlines the young man's waist/limbs.

  The slender white neck that used to be covered under the robe is now exposed without any cover, stretching into a fragile arc. With wet eyelashes and red lips, he just lay unconsciously on someone else's bed, calling out to him in a soft voice.

  "I can't even imagine it."

  Hua Xianqing stood by the bed and looked at him. His slender fingers had distinct joints and he was slowly undoing the buttons on his robe.

  "If I hadn't rushed back today, I would have thought that you might be seen like this by someone other than me. At that time, what should I do... Sir, I would really want to dig out all their eyes."

  Tears blurred his vision. Li Yingchi propped himself up on the bed and tried to get up, but the man stretched out his hand and pressed his shoulders and lay back down again.

  He didn't know how to answer Hua Xianqing's hypothesis, nor did he know what the meaning of such a question was.

  I couldn't see Qinghua Xianqing's expression just now, and his plain words, as if he were describing the consequences, echoed in his mind, and Li Yingchi felt a chill in his heart for no reason.

  The wet eyelashes drooped as if overwhelmed. Li Yingchi didn't understand: "Why did you say such a thing?"

  A charcoal pot was lit in the room at some point, and the warm spring temperature rose. The soft blanket around him sank. Hua Xianqing half-knelt in front of Li Yingchi, his locked eyes so dark that it was hard to distinguish. mood.

  There was a sudden chill in my waist.

  "I'm too scared, sir."

  The slightly calloused fingers were clasped on the sunken waist. Hua Qingqing pressed her soft lips and said word by word, "Sir, I'm really afraid that you won't choose me."

  As early as the moment Hua Xianqing touched his skin, Li Yingchi could not help but arch his waist, which was exactly what Hua Xianqing wanted.

  The two of them were almost touching each other.

  The soft white flesh is next to the opponent's undisguised exuberance. The difference even makes people wonder whether if it stays like this for a longer time, the soft belly will melt and make the person who is tired of being a ball of snow complain endlessly.

  The heat spread, and the young man's thin eyelids turned crimson, and his eyes were gleaming with water. His voice shook as if he had been burned, "But I'm also very scared..."

  "Sir, you know that I don't understand this."

  He couldn't tell the difference between good and bad at all, and he had to explain obediently when he was bullied.

  Even when he noticed that Hua Xianqing's hand was gradually moving downward, he just pursed his lips and hung his delicate willow-like arms on the other person's shoulders, as if he wanted everything he wanted.

  It makes people think of a pure and ignorant lamb about to be sacrificed.

  Hua Xianqing kissed his lips soothingly, licking the soft red meat as if he couldn't get enough of it. "Sir, you are studious. Do you go there just to study?"

  Without any more excessive movements, he kept stroking the edges of the soft flesh, his fingertips lingering on the smooth undulations of the lines.

  The hot breath passed between the lips.

  Having long been accustomed to such close contact, when the man leaned over, the young gentleman raised the tip of his delicate chin, revealing a little bit of his tender tongue/tip from the gap between his open and closed lips.

  His wet red mouth was licked by someone, and he vaguely repeated the man's words: "Study?"

  "Yinjianyuan is not an ordinary place. The only thing you can learn is the boudoir affairs."

  In a coaxing tone, Hua Xianqing frowned, like a good student who is eager for knowledge, "Sir, do you want to know what men do with each other?"

  "Then why didn't you come to me first? I studied the pictures carefully for my husband, but my husband... really made me feel very sad."

  What?

  What picture...

  Can't remember the original idea at all.

  Li Yingchi was so kissed by the man that his head felt dizzy. He didn't even know what the other party said, so he agreed without hesitation.

  How can I remember that the cause of this incident was that I was just an innocent passerby who was taken there.

  Learning, wanting to know how men should behave, had nothing to do with Li Yingchi and his entourage, yet he was coaxed into handing over his beard and tail.

  So good.

  Hua Xianqing pulled aside the thin quilt and covered it loosely around the young man. He was worried that just the thin layer of underwear would make him catch a cold, but he forgot that the charcoal fire had been prepared nearby, drying the tenderness in his arms. The soft lover is dripping with sweat.

  Hua Xianqing asked him: "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

  The young gentleman held the hem of his clothes in his mouth with tears in his eyes, and shook his head when he heard this.

 The white gauze, rendered dim by candlelight, swayed around the periphery of the inner room, covering up this blushing and heart-pounding "discussion."

  The petite young man lowered his head and let Hua Xianqing hold him in his arms.

  Looking from behind Hua Xianqing, Li Yingchi's slim figure was almost invisible.

  The plump legs and flesh were covered with snow waves, and someone put his hand between the knees and lifted them up. The delicate legs and heart were covered by the dark-skinned palms, making it impossible for people to see the scenery inside.

  It was unclear whether the young gentleman was choking and melting into Hua Xianqing's arms, or whether Hua Xianqing's fingers were about to be twisted deeper and deeper by the young man, unable to break free.

  Crossing each other's necks like mandarin ducks, at this moment, only the other's existence is left in each other's eyes.

  "Is it too fast?" His tone was concerned, but the movements in his hands never stopped.

  The soft and wet touch made his handsome brows tinge with obsession, and he brought his two fingers together to make a gurgling sound.

  His aggressive eyes fell on the bronze mirror in the distance. Hua Xianqing lovingly licked the tears hanging at the ends of the young man's bright red eyes.

  The young gentleman who was studying hard said bravely: "No, not very fast, okay..." Then the next second, the man suddenly sped up his movements and made a cry.

  Hua Xianqing called him as if fascinated: "Chi Chi."

  One voice after another.

  The person in his arms could no longer respond to him, but he carelessly sucked the beautiful and delicate collarbone, and patiently dropped red plums one after another.

  Just because this is all the result of him.

  "So beautiful." Hua Xianqing walked to the bronze mirror with the person in his arms. The heat spread on his neck, making Li Yingchi tremble all over. He admired it with his eyes, "Chichi learned so well...for the first time. That's all you can eat."

  "You are talented enough to do something like this with me."

  "Or does Chichi really like me?"

  No matter which one it is, Hua Xianqing just wants to be good and devour the person in front of him again.

  It would be best to be together like this forever and ever. Nothing can separate them from each other. All the coveting eyes from the outside world can only be isolated from his house, and he will hide his treasure for a long time.

  The young man who was already unconscious raised his eyes with difficulty, his brows and eyes were already covered with thin beads of sweat, and his whole body was wet and soft as if it had melted into water.

  Hua Xianqing failed to get the answer in the end. What answered him was the softness that suddenly tightened.

  It's obviously late autumn, but it's as if it's winter.

  The charcoal fire in the house burned for an hour, turning the whole house into summer, making people sweat all over their bodies.

  After calling for water, Hua Xianqing sat by the bed and hugged the anxious little gentleman to comfort him.

  "Is it really uncomfortable?" His sharp eyebrows were filled with endless tenderness at the moment, and his unfaded expression of satisfaction made him look a little evil, "I'm really sorry Chichi, but this is also the first time for me to do this. Things are inevitably unfamiliar."

  The young gentleman's eyelashes drooped sadly, and he was nestled in the man's arms. He shook his head when he heard this, but still crossed his legs with some discomfort.

  Instead of wearing the stained white trousers, the young man's slender and lustrous calves popped out from under the blanket. Everywhere that could be seen was left with shocking light pink or deep red stains. Mark of.

  If anyone else saw this scene, they would be unable to help but sigh:

  The husband of this family really loves his little daughter-in-law very much. The spring night is short, so he is afraid that a happy event is approaching, so he has to buy the children's clothes early.

  Li Yingchi was so tortured that he couldn't speak. It was difficult to move his fingertips, but Hua Xianqing was too excited.

  "But." He went to provoke the little gentleman again, stretched out the hand that had just been tortured so much, put it in front of the little gentleman, and said, "It's all wrinkled."

  "Do you really just feel uncomfortable?"

  His narrow eyes were slightly raised. He licked his fingertips in front of the young gentleman and commented seriously, "Does the unpleasant smell taste so good?"

  "Just smelling it, I can't stand it."

  Li Yingchi was frightened by his actions. His fluttering eyelashes, as thin as butterfly wings, trembled in panic. He held his hand in a hurry, "Why, how are you licking this!"

  "What's wrong?"

  "You used your hands just now... Anyway, you can't lick this, it's very, very unclean."

  "Can't you lick it if you really like it?" Looking at the increasingly pink earlobe in front of him, Hua Xianqing smiled and carried him to the bathtub in the inner room, "It's obviously Chi Chi's own scent, I like it very much, You yourself despise it."

  "What a waste of natural resources."

  Gently brushing away the sweat-adhered hair on the young man's fair cheek, Hua Xianqing said as if joking, "Now I smell like Chichi. Chichi must be responsible for me, otherwise I will be in trouble in the future." I can't get married."

  "So Chichi don't go to that kind of place anymore, okay? I can give you whatever you want to know and get."

  Don't go see other men.

  Don't be so nice to other men.

  Don't smile so pretty when he's not around.

  Hua Xianqing doesn't even know what he likes about him.

  Apart from his worthless money and a fairly respectable skin, all he has left is a devastated and dirty soul, a despicable and rotten heart, and a cowardly look that always longs for young people to stay for him.

  Will he be a figure worthy of young people stopping and looking back?

  Or maybe you are just a joke used by the other person to kill time in their free time.

  But if you can make him smile, there's nothing wrong with it.

  Hua Xianqing has many things that others cannot get in their lifetime, but he has never gotten what he wants.

  But the appearance and approach of Li Yingchi gave Hua Xianqing hope for the first time, so he was like grabbing a life-saving straw, desperately trying to keep him.

  Worrying about gains and losses, extremely low self-esteem, and losing control of emotions.

  He couldn't find any better way besides praying.

Chapter 134 The Sick Little Mr. (Twenty)

  The mist is steaming and the petals are rippling.

  A string of wet footprints extended from the tub to the screen, and then disappeared suddenly.

  "ah!"

  After a short exclamation, a jade-like calf suddenly rose into the air.

  The round pink toes curled up awkwardly in front of her eyes, and she was so cute that Hua Xianqing was speechless.

  The little guest, who was too embarrassed to bother others, was walking around secretly. He was caught on the spot by the owner and held him in his arms with one hand. He didn't even need to walk a step by himself.

  He has a thin figure that often makes people wonder if he eats well.

  The ankle is so slender that it can be grasped with two fingers, but when it reaches the calf, it has a pleasant soft curve.

  Only Hua Xianqing knew where his little husband hid the meat.

  It looks thin but is covered with a layer of soft meat. The tender pink is slightly bulging. When you take a bite, it feels like it is mixed with cherry-colored milk. It is sweet and delicious. Gently pinch it with your hands, and you will be filled with it. The dazzling color of snow overflowed from the fingers.

  There is not a single extra hair on the whole body, and the bones and flesh are all delicate.

  It looks like a person made of tofu. When you hold it in your hand, you can feel that the place where your arm is sitting is pitifully sunken.

  He was frowning, with slightly red eyes.

  Even the soft lips pressed together seemed to be blaming Hua Xianqing for why every bump on the man's body hurt him.

  He didn't have a bad temper. Hua Xianqing secretly decided that he would keep an eye on the little gentleman and eat more in the future.

  "Chichi, why didn't you ask me to come after you've finished washing? The ground is cold, and I don't intend to let you leave on your own."

  Hua Xianqing has truly become Mr. Youngest's most loyal and competent servant. Hua Xianqing held the person in one hand and patted the other person's dusty feet with the other hand. He asked with concern: "Do you feel better now?"

  What do you mean by not letting him go on his own...

  Li Yingchi pinched his fingertips and murmured: "It's not that uncomfortable at first, but you make me look more delicate."

  The soreness and weakness in my body had already been washed away by the specially prepared rose bath.

  His whole body was soaked pink and he completely relaxed.

  The whole person is like a freshly made flour dumpling, fragrant and soft.

  Coupled with the fact that he was coaxed by the other party's indulgent attitude all night, he turned into a well-raised kitten, speaking with a bit of sticky sleepiness.

  Hua Xianqing didn't say anything, but stretched out his hand and squeezed the other person's thin arm.

  It doesn't hurt, but it's weird.

  Li Yingchi looked at Hua Xianqing in confusion.

  The clear eyes reflected the smile on Hua Xianqing's lips.

  "Pinch it lightly and it will turn red." Looking at his fair and tender arms that were pinched, Hua Xianqing asked, "What is it if it's not delicate?"

  Wearing a pair of ill-fitting pajamas and underpants, Li Yingchi was stuffed into a soft quilt.

  Hua Xianqing tucked the quilt for him, looked at his confused look, and chuckled, "If delicate means that you can always send me and let me hold you while walking. There is nothing wrong with that. So what if the person I love is more delicate?"

 I couldn't ask for more.

  Finally, he whispered: "Chichi, I just hope you can be happy."

  There are countless unspeakable thoughts hidden in the words, which melt into the thick night and form a long-lasting mist.

  The little gentleman didn't come home that night.

  Because Hua Xianqing advised him that it was getting late, so he might as well rest here when he went home.

  The chest behind him was constantly transmitting heat, giving him a rare warm sleep in this late autumn.

  -

  During the busy farming season, when everyone was busy harvesting crops, private schools stopped classes.

  It can be regarded as an established festival in the town, and Li Yingchi got his first short vacation in this world.

  The first thing he did when he was free was to repair the small yard that he had neglected for a long time due to recent tasks and work.

  I carefully cleaned up the fallen dead leaves and pulled out the weeds that had grown out of nowhere.

  Under the bright autumn sun, the little gentleman had been busy for a long time, and fine beads of sweat had already appeared on his fair forehead.

  Looking at the small yard that had become lively again, he breathed out softly, "Would you like to go to the market to buy some vegetables and plant them back tomorrow?"

  The young gentleman who planted many flowers and plants that were not in season in the yard asked.

  I began to think about the possibility of transforming the side of my yard into a small vegetable garden, and something strange began to awaken in my bones.

  The system helped him select a few good varieties, saying they were the most suitable dishes for this season, without saying much.

  "You know so much about the system."

  While praising others, Li Yingchi walked back to the room and carefully wrote it down with pen and paper.

  Decided to buy it back tomorrow according to the list.

  When I was preparing to rest, without the heat of exercise, the sweat on my body was clammy and cold, which made me feel uncomfortable.

  Li Yingchi held his collar and frowned, unable to bear this feeling.

  He planned to light a fire to boil water and take a bath, but when he entered the kitchen, he realized that the dry firewood at home was almost used.

  Recently, Li Yingchi basically doesn't have to prepare the meals at home.

  So he didn't pay much attention to the consumption of dry firewood, and he didn't even notice that he was almost running out.

  Now that I am about to use it, I realize the dilemma of my situation.

  But it was unrealistic to collect some dry firewood at this time. Li Yingchi hesitated for a moment and knocked on the door next door.

  "Su Yanche, are you there?"

  When he opened the door, the expression on Su Yanche's face was still a little unbelievable.

  Soon, he seemed to realize something was wrong with him, and tried to keep his expression normal. He looked at Li Yingchi without blinking: "Sir, what do you want from me?"

  Li Yingchi briefly summarized his current situation and needs.

  After hearing this, Su Yanche nodded in understanding, "Sir, why don't you just come to my house."

  Worried that Li Yingchi would misunderstand something, he also explained the reason why he said this, "I just came back from the fields and thought I would take a shower later, so I cooked a pot... If you don't mind, sir, come to my house to take a shower." Well, just in time I will go to the woodshed to bring some dry firewood to your house."

  The more he talked, the more nervous he became. Su Yanche's tough face gradually turned red, but under the cover of his wheat complexion, the young man did not notice it.

  Li Yingchi was feeling very uncomfortable, so he naturally wouldn't refuse when he said there was ready-made water.

  Because he was a little dehydrated, he stuck out the tip of his tongue to moisten his lower lip, and kept tugging on his collar, with his red lips half-opened, "How could I dislike it? It's not too late to thank you!"

  In the eyes of the little teacher, they are good neighbors who help each other. What does it matter if they just take a bath?

  Could there be anything completely different in the same house structure?

  "Yes." Su Yanche nodded stiffly, turned around and went to scoop some water, "I'll prepare it for you, sir."

  In fact, even if Li Yingchi didn't tell him the purpose of coming, Su Yanche could tell.

  His slender black eyelashes were wet, and his light brown eyes were covered with mist. Sweat beads slipped from the small mole that was as red as blood, rolling into his sweaty collar, and his collarbone was sunken.

  The little gentleman looked terrible after hard work, but he was still extremely beautiful.

  It is also more eye-catching than usual.

  It had been a long time since he had been able to outline Mr.'s face face to face like this for a long time. It had been a long time since they had seen each other.

  Su Yanche realized some changes.

  Those changes were changes that he could not reverse and did not yet have the ability to stop.

  He has always known that the reason why the young gentleman is becoming increasingly alienated from him is because he has better friends.

  Su Yanche always felt that Mr. Little was a gentle and ordinary lake in this season.

  There are always a few withered yellow leaves falling on the lake, and occasionally a red one. The wind will make them ripple, but they will always change back to their original state.

  But he is so mysterious and profound, and has a fascinating clarity under the sun. No one can help but stop for him.

  And I am too bad, just the most inconspicuous among the people who come and go.

  Perhaps appearing next to the little gentleman is the reward he has spent all his luck in this life.

  The kind and simple little gentleman didn't know how the person in front of him kept thinking about his appearance in his mind.

  After putting the water in, Su Yanche received a sweet thank you from the young gentleman who came over with a change of clothes.

  He listened almost obsessively to the constant sound of water inside, dripping.

  That bathroom was a place he went to every day, filled with the scent of the inferior soap locusts he bought.

  He had closed his eyes there, thinking about his husband's appearance, and had countless disgusting fantasies. And now, standing there was the person he had fantasized about countless times, who, like him, had taken off his clothes.

  Separated only by a wall, the nothing special air seemed to become extremely sweet at this moment.

  Su Yanche left his home in embarrassment and went to the woodshed to carry some bundles of dry firewood for the young gentleman.

  The quantity was roughly counted to ensure that the little gentleman would have enough to survive the colder autumn and the upcoming winter.

  I'm sorry to trouble others for too long.

  The young gentleman, who usually spent half an hour bathing, hurriedly washed off the dirt on his body and wiped himself clean.

  With half-wet hair, Li Yingchi walked out of the house.

  "Su Yanche, I've finished washing, you..."

  The moment his words came into contact with Hua Xianqing's eyes, Li Yingchi suddenly opened his eyes wide.

  Perhaps it was because of his awkward position that he felt a little panicked for no reason.

  Hua Xianqing, a tall figure in a black robe, was standing in front of his courtyard door, knocking on the door. He was standing in front of Su Yanche's door, with the warm water steam all over his body and wet hair. Clothes are messy.

  Another person forced into this strange atmosphere.

  Su Yanche just put down the bundles of dry firewood he had just carried, and before he turned around, he felt a chill coming from his back.

  He turned around. If his eyes were enough to turn into reality, I'm afraid he would have died under Hua Xianqing's eyes.

  Su Yanche stood there dullly.

  He knew that this person was Hua Xianqing.

  The reason why Li Yingchi's time with him became shorter and shorter was the most famous wealthy businessman in the town.

  With just a few clicks of his fingers, he can offer conditions that are countless times better than his own to please young people.

  "Chichi."

  Hua Xianqing lowered his eyes and said nothing more.

  It wasn't until Li Yingchi walked up to him that he took the towel and wiped Li Yingchi's wet hair.

  His voice was very soft, his stern brows lowered in grievance, and he didn't even notice that there was anyone else next to him, he just leaned close to the young man, "Why did you go to someone else's house?"

  "What's good about his house? It's so small, so shabby, and there's no one to dry your hair or prepare new clothes for you."

  "Can you go to my house more often next time? Or go to the yard I bought myself?"

  "Chichi, believe me, I will do it better than anyone else. You know, I already have experience."

Chapter 135 The Sick Little Mr. (21)

  "Master!"

  Seeing that Hua Xianqing's words became more and more strange, Li Yingchi quickly covered his mouth.

  "What are you talking about? I just came to borrow hot water to take a bath..."

  "Stop saying these weird things. What if others hear you?"

  His face was wet with powder, he was biting his lip, and in a panic, he glanced at his neighbor not far away, trying his best to protect his appearance.

  Hua Xianqing's expression became even more ugly, "What's wrong?"

  "Am I shameful, or have I embarrassed Chi Chi?"

  It was really unusual for Hua Xianqing to have such a resentful tone.

  Li Yingchi raised her eyelashes to secretly look at his expression.

  After being discovered, he pinched his fingertips and defended in a low voice, "You spoke too strangely, and I didn't say that. The young master said it himself."

 It's so serious, but I don't mean it at all...

  "What's weird?"

  "Does it feel weird to wipe your hair, or change your clothes, or do you feel weird to do things I personally do for Chichi?"

  "Obviously these are what I should do."

  Hua Xianqing bent down and looked at the young gentleman at eye level, describing each incident one by one.

  In a voice that seemed particularly indifferent when dealing with business matters, he said words that sounded like boudoir love.

  "If Chichi doesn't think I can't take it out, then why does it feel strange... Just thinking about it like this makes my chest feel sore."

  As if there was no one around, Li Yingchi's hand was held by him and pressed against his chest.

  The muscles were hot and tight, the superior texture lines were obvious, and the rapidly beating heart was transmitted to his hands without reservation through several layers of soft clothing.

  "Don't talk nonsense. I have never felt that way before." He withdrew his hand and avoided Hua Xianqing's burning eyes. "It's just, just because I feel embarrassed, I hope you will say less."

  Seeing that the other party wanted to continue talking, Li Yingchi quickly changed the subject and said, "Why did the young master come to me today?"

  His eyes lingered on Li Yingchi's slipping fingertips for a moment, and his heart felt a little itchy.

  "We haven't seen you for a few days. Doesn't Chichi not want to see me?"

  During this period of time, for the holidays, the classes in the private school have been catching up.

  If Li Yingchi said that he was not busy, it would be a lie, and if he said that he wanted to meet Hua Xianqing, it would also be a lie.

  He bit his lip, his eyelashes cast a shadow on his face, and he was seriously considering how to tell a lie that would sound better.

  "gentlemen."

  Not daring to look directly at the two people in front of him, Su Yanche walked over with his head lowered in embarrassment, interrupting their unfinished words, "Then I'll go back first."

  The texture on my palms was rough and obvious due to years of working. I had just moved dry firewood back and forth several times, and there were still a lot of gray and black sawdust on them, which I was holding helplessly next to me. The clothes I wore while working were mended and mended, and they were a little faded after washing.

  No matter how you compare them, he and the two people opposite him seem to be from different worlds.

  Su Yanche has self-awareness, so he will not do unnecessary things.

  He would not make the relationship between himself and his husband awkward just for the sake of his own despicable fantasies.

  That's it, there's nothing wrong with keeping things as they are.

  The fairy-like little gentleman should not be like me.

  Covered in dust, living in this remote and humble little place.

  Pointing in the direction of the house, Su Yanche said: "I have piled the firewood you sir asked for next to the stove, and there are some extra ones. I put them under the eaves to avoid getting wet."

  "Basically, they have been chopped into sizes suitable for burning fires, and the firewood has been left for you."

  "If nothing unexpected happens, it should be enough for Mr. to get through the winter."

  Su Yanche did it very carefully. Li Yingchi just wanted to borrow some firewood to boil water for a few days, but he took all aspects into consideration.

  Li Yingchi raised his eyebrows and said, "Thank you..."

  Halfway through his words, he was suddenly blocked in front of him.

  "Thank you for reminding me that something as dangerous as lighting a fire should not be allowed to Chichi."

  With a cold expression, Hua Xianqing responded on behalf of Li Yingchi, "If nothing unexpected happens, I will take good care of Chichi every winter in the future."

  "I think there should be no surprises."

  -

  Although it is the place where the task target lives, Li Yingchi rarely takes the initiative to go to Washington.

  The courtyard of the deep house was particularly deserted, and because he occasionally met Hua Liangru there, Li Yingchi felt a little unlucky.

  Therefore, he usually only comes to Washington once to make up classes.

  But even if he doesn't come, Hua Xianqing will try his best to meet him.

  He may not have noticed it himself, but he always felt that he was doing the task of seducing Hua Xianqing every day. But after being together for a long time, he would inevitably forget his original purpose.

  But fortunately, Hua Xianqing is an easy person to deal with.

  "Chichi, you've already gone to his house, can't you also go to my house?"

  The orange-red sunset was filtered by leaves to filter out the dappled light. Inside the house, Hua Xianqing stood behind Li Yingchi, combing his hair over and over again.

  Holding it high, she let the hair fall from her fingers like a waterfall, and the cool and smooth touch filled her hand.

  Frowning, the young gentleman turned around and tried to reason with others, "This is different."

  They were obviously unrelated things, but Li Yingchi didn't understand why Hua Xianqing wanted to confuse the two.

  "What's different? Would you be happier if you went to my house?"

  Pursing his lips, Li Yingchi seemed to sigh and held the tip of his chin, "...I just went to his house to borrow some hot water. I didn't stay for more than a quarter of an hour, but the master wanted me to stay at your house for a long time."

  Walking up to Li Yingchi, Hua Xianqing held his face in both hands and stared at him as if studying some difficult problem.

  Then he pinched the soft white cheek in his hand and said, "What's the difference?"

  "differ greatly."

  Looking at the man half-kneeling in front of him, Li Yingchi puffed up his face in dissatisfaction and stretched out his hand to hit him.

  "Don't pinch my face."

  "Isn't it more serious for Chichi to take a shower at someone else's house than to stay at my house?" Hua Xianqing questioned, "What if the other party has malicious intentions and takes advantage of you when you are not prepared?"

  "But I'm a man."

  Li Yingchi thought this was a bit ridiculous. He and Su Yanche were both men, and he had what the other had, so how could he take advantage of him?

  Moreover, Su Yanche seemed to be a very good neighbor, so how could he have bad intentions?

  Hua Xianqing straightened the corners of his mouth, "Then what if he rushes in and kisses you on the mouth?"

  "Can you push him away? The ground is so wet and slippery, I can't stand even after being kissed, and I can hold you up with one hand... Chichi, you have no idea how dangerous the people outside are."

  I have no idea how lovable I am.

  "Master!"

  It is impossible to understand Hua Xianqing's hostility towards Su Yanche.

  Li Yingchi's ears turned red after hearing this, and he didn't want to dwell on this issue anymore.

  He also questioned, "Then will it be safe if I live in the young master's house? You won't take advantage of me and kiss me secretly like you said?" Yan Shanting

  "No." Hua Xianqing assured him, "I will tell you before I kiss you."

  "Like this." Without any warning, he raised his head and took the soft, moist red lips in front of him and gently licked them. When he pulled away, his voice was hoarse, "Not saying anything is taking advantage."

  "But I'll ask you first."

  "Chichi, can I kiss you now?"

  Covering his lips with slender white fingers, the young gentleman who was suddenly attacked opened his eyes wide, his eyes full of water and clear, "No!"

  With his eyebrows slightly raised, Hua Xianqing chuckled, "But refusal is ineffective."

  After being kissed by Hua Xianqing, the young gentleman got into the carriage and decided to take back what he said before. Hua Xianqing is a very difficult person to deal with.

  Moreover, he is a shameless scoundrel and a very annoying person!

  Before Li Yingchi came, Hua Xianqing had already packed up a side room in his yard.

  The style and style of the furnishings inside are all customized according to the little teacher's daily preferences.

  From the toiletries to the seasonal clothes in the wardrobe, everything was fully prepared. Even because Li Yingchi had the habit of taking off his shoes when entering the house, Hua Xianqing was worried that he would catch a cold, so he also laid a layer of carpet on the ground.

  Li Yingchi thought that Hua Xianqing had changed his temper and could really behave like this.

  After taking two steps in the room, the other party followed him and opened a seemingly ordinary door, "Chichi, do you think where this leads to?"

  Li Yingchi bit his lip and suddenly remembered that next to this side room was Hua Xianqing's room.

  Knowing that Li Yingchi had guessed the answer, Hua Xianqing leaned against the wall and smiled, "My room is just a walk from here."

  "Chichi, if you feel scared to sleep alone at night, you can come to me."

  It's not too much after all.

  Hua Xianqing still prepared carefully according to the way he usually entertained guests.

  If you invite guests to live in your home without vacating a room, but invite people into your inner room, and let others know about it, you may say or write something unpleasant to your little husband.

  On the surface, Li Yingchi was just a private school teacher who came to make up lessons for Bai Zhizhi.

  Hua Xianqing didn't mind being arranged by others, but he didn't want Li Yingchi to suffer an unreasonable disaster.

  I haven't been able to get a name yet. If I make the young gentleman unhappy first, his life in the future will not be easy. No matter what, you have to get the title and then bring the person into your room in a legitimate manner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 460 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
105K 1.7K 55
Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nicole. My life started off fine until my da...
13.7K 195 18
https://m.shubaow.net/222/222172/ Author: Tao Ziqing Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-14 Latest: Chapter 75 is complete BL finished 323,000 ...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...