A sickly and beautiful girl i...

Von Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... Mehr

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 181-185

4 0 0
Von Demens88d

 The kiss was deep, stretching in endlessly and stirring with the sweet and watery tongue.

  As if he wanted to devour the person, he was not satisfied with filling the narrow/hot/hot mouth of the person, and wanted to continue to explore the base of the tongue.

  While kissing, I regretted it at the same time. I should have kissed her long ago when the relatives of the other party looked at me in the carriage.

  The candlelight flickered in the quiet room, and two people were sitting on the plain-colored bed, but only one seat was used.

  The unbearable water slipped from the corners of the young man's wet red lips and dripped onto the collar of Hua Xianqing's luxurious clothes, leaving dark traces. No one cared about it, and the sticky sound of gurgling water seemed to be endless. .

  Li Yingchi's black hair, which had been tied up in a hairpin, had spread all over his back at some point, and he was leaning back. The falling black hair swayed like a waterfall with his trembling waist, glowing with a delicate halo.

  Layers of clothes were piled between the two, and their overlapping figures were reflected on the light-transmitting screen.

  One large and one small, they match perfectly.

  Because of the struggle in the middle, most of the young man's collar was loosened, and two or three red plums appeared on his half-exposed delicate collarbone. It made people wonder how mosquitoes could still appear in this cold late autumn.

  The uncomfortable bow of the butterfly bone was exposed, and it was touched lovingly and lovingly countless times. The dense and seemingly endless kisses made Li Yingchi dazzled, and the trembling was already a completely unconscious reaction.

  He put his legs weakly on Hua Xianqing's waist, ignoring the other person's strange request to hook him, and only focused on getting away from the thing that burned his legs.

  In fact, there is no more extreme action.

  Hua Xianqing was reluctant to go too far with her little husband, but he didn't know that his kiss was completely beyond the other person's acceptance range.

  Or maybe just holding the young man's slim waist was enough for him to hold on to the door and relax for a moment while trembling.

  I never expected that Hua Xianqing would be such a person.

  The young gentleman tapped his toes on the soft bed, and the stockings he originally wore were untied by the man. At this time, his cute and cute toes were covered with powder. He had been bullied too much, and he stood up pitifully on his tiptoes, trying to use his strength. I struggled to break free, but couldn't find any support at all.

  When he was finally let go, his whole face became wet.

  The fine mist on her eyelashes is the tears that haven't stopped since the beginning of the kiss. The tip of her straight nose is red and trembles involuntarily due to crying. The most pitiful thing is the child who has been tortured a lot. Tender lips.

  If there was a bronze mirror here, the young gentleman would probably have to cover his red and swollen lips.

  First he was shocked, and finally he was hugged by Hua Xianqing to comfort him, and answered him, "What should I do if my mouth gets bigger..." Such a devastating and sad question.

  But that's about it now.

  It was the first time he received such an intimate and deep kiss. Li Yingchi was so deprived of oxygen that his brain was so dizzy that he could not ignore the numb tingling sensation.

  In the beginning, Hua Xianqing only tasted and bitten her for a long time, and even her lips had already bulged pitifully. Now that she was teased with her tongue, her tender/red mouth was filled with tears. He was so numb that he could hardly feel the presence of his tongue.

  I dare not touch it more.

  It's like the tender candied haws inside are randomly wrapped with a layer of edible glutinous rice paper. It doesn't have much effect. It only needs to be gently torn to break the skin, and the bright red sugar water will flow out.

  Li Yingchi didn't dare to move now. His eyelashes trembled and tears fell one after another.

  Later, Hua Xianqing changed his position and held him in his arms. The man gently moved to help him breathe. He pulled her collar, his slender fingers were a little pink, and Hua Xianqing grabbed him in his hand again. For a long while.

  When Li Yingchi finally calmed down and realized what he had just done, he sat up straight in shame and reached out to wipe the remaining tears on his face.

  "I didn't mean to cry." Li Yingchi said this, and did not dare to look at Hua Xianqing's face. His whole person was still shy and pink, but this time it was Hua Xianqing himself who caused the result.

  Hua Xianqing buried herself in his neck and chuckled.

  He felt ashamed for having sex for the first time in decades, ashamed of what he had done to the young gentleman, but he did not resist such an impulse, and felt lucky that he could meet the young man first.

  It's great that such a good little gentleman belongs to him.

  Holding the hand of the person in his arms tightly, intertwining his fingers, looking at Li Yingchi's delicate and beautiful profile, this time it was Hua Xianqing's turn to ask, "Do you hate it?"

  Will you hate me?

  Do you hate hugging me so intimately?

  Will you accept me who can't restrain my love for you?

  "it's OK."

  Li Yingchi whispered the words that were probably a verdict for Hua Xianqing, and in three words he pardoned Hua Xianqing from all his crimes.

  He didn't seem to have any idea what it meant for something like this to happen.

  I just felt that kissing like this would be a bit uncomfortable, and I also felt that it was embarrassing to cry in front of others.

  Even if someone touches her soft belly and kisses her mouth, she will still say obediently, "It's okay, it's just a little uncomfortable. Please be gentle next time."

  "If it were you, I wouldn't hate it."

  The young gentleman looked at him intently with his eyes full of spring water, and said such touching words with the lips he had kissed deeply just now.

  Hua Xianqing really wanted to die at this moment.

Chapter 129 The Sick Little Mr. (15)

  It was another weekend morning. The young gentleman who had overslept hurriedly had breakfast, packed up his textbooks, and prepared to go to Washington.

  The beautiful brows and eyes are stained by the cold well water of autumn, and there is still a lingering sleepiness.

  Yesterday, when school was over, he helped many students solve some confusions. As a result, he came back a little late in the evening. After washing and eating, it was already late at night.

  I went to bed a little late, and getting up early seemed particularly difficult.

  When he was about to go out, his eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of a wooden comb in the corner, and Li Yingchi's steps suddenly stopped in place.

  That was one of the gifts given to him by Hua Liangru when he was still on good terms with him.

  He said that he had someone specially order a fairy wood comb from Taoxiang.

  It prevents hair from getting tangled and is most suitable for use in winter.

  Hua Liangru also jokingly said at that time that she would personally give him some beautiful hairstyles in the future.

  At that time, Li Yingchi dismissed Hua Liangru's speech as a joke and did not take it seriously.

  If a man wants to wear a beautiful hairstyle, the left and right sides are just tied up and divided into high and low places.

  Now that I think about it, it's really a joke.

  Li Yingchi had packed away all the other things related to Hua Liangru at home as early as last week.

  Out of sight and out of mind, he threw them all to the centralized garbage disposal area in the town.

  Only this comb was thrown in the corner, and he didn't think of it for a moment.

  Or before parting that night, Hua Xianqing looked at the corner of his room and suddenly asked, "Things from Taoxiang are rare. Sir, you just put them on the ground casually. Do you think you don't like this kind of comb?"

  Only then did Li Yingchi realize that there was one more item belonging to Hua Liangru that had not been disposed of.

  He bent down to pick up the comb, opened the door, and cool sunlight poured into the ground through the open gap.

  Today is rare good weather.

  Bai Zhizhi had been studying very seriously recently, so Li Yingchi decided to take a detour and go to the garbage disposal place in town first.

  On the way, I went to the street to pick up some pastries that children love to eat, and then walked to Washington.

  The little gentleman has been living as usual these past few days.

  There is a two-point line between private school and home. Life day after day, it seems that nothing has changed that night when the breath is intertwined.

  There was just one more figure that followed him everywhere.

  Many parents who came and went discovered that this head of the Chinese family had the task of picking up and dropping off their children at some point. He could be seen waiting outside the private school every day.

  Naturally, he came to pick people up.

  But it's not about picking up Bai Zhizhi. There is no need to worry about a child who has a guard at home to pick him up.

  Hua Xianqing came just to go home for dinner with the young gentleman.

  Consciously accepting the identity, hoping to make the young man more accepting of his overtures, Hua Xianqing proposed to change Li Yingchi's house to another house when he was about to leave.

  The environment here is too crude and unsuitable for his little husband to live in.

  Afraid of offending the other party, Hua Xianqing's idea of ​​inviting him to live at home was immediately rejected, but he politely changed his mind and offered him a house instead.

  But this happened to run counter to Li Yingchi's idea of ​​taking the opportunity to go to Washington and have more contact with Hua Xianqing.

  As expected, I didn't agree.

  Hua Xianqing said nothing more.

  He didn't want to push the other person too hard because there would still be a lot of time between them. If Li Yingchi doesn't want to change his life, let him change it.

  When the heart is not in the right place, people will worry about gains and losses.

  The guards looked at their usually most meticulous family master as if they were possessed by him recently.

  Every day, I couldn't help but go to the little master's tutor. I stepped into the simple courtyard wearing the gorgeous clothes. I didn't care if the hem of my clothes was stained with dust.

 Seeing the little gentleman setting fire to cook, I wanted to roll up my sleeves and chop wood for him.

  Later the symptoms became a little more severe.

  People who put profits first, after finishing dealing with shop affairs all day long, began to order the servants to deliver the latest new clothes to the young gentleman's residence. After delivering the clothes, we started customizing three meals a day, changing the types of medicinal meals and nutritional supplements.

  It wasn't over yet. It wasn't until one day when the boy went to him in the afternoon to report on the store situation that he discovered that his eldest son would be waiting outside the private school every day.

  Although he said nothing, he did everything, as if to tell everyone that the relationship between them was unusual.

  The servants couldn't figure out what he meant, and they didn't dare to make any assumptions. When the old man asked about it, they just kept talking vaguely.

  So much so that when they see the young gentleman coming into the house now, the guards all look at him intently, respectfully as if they are being inspected by the mistress of the house.

  Different from the past, after finishing the make-up class at noon, it was time to leave. Li Yingchi opened the door and looked up to see Hua Xianqing, who was wearing a black robe and guarding under the eaves.

  "Why are you waiting for me here?"

  There was no one around, so Li Yingchi trotted over, stood on tiptoes and placed a soft kiss on the corner of Hua Xian's green lips, "Is it cold?"

  This is the reward given to Hua Xianqing by the young teacher.

  There are many ways to obtain it, but sometimes it is difficult to obtain it. Hua Xianqing regards this as one of the key research issues.

  Every night when he left the primary school teacher's home, he would think about what happened today.

  Try to remember what might have made Mr. Little Happy, and what might have failed to please him, and pay more attention next time.

  "It's not cold at all."

  The autumn sun was just right today, but Li Yingchi asked the people standing under the eaves if it was cold.

  Hua Xianqing untied the neckband and tied it around his neck, "How do you feel, sir, today? Are you feeling unwell? Did Zhizhi disobey sir?"

  "Sir, there are so many questions, which one do you want me to answer first?"

  Li Yingchi knew for the first time that Hua Xianqing was such a talkative person.

  Little did he know that the frightened guards in the distance now wanted to bury their heads in the ground.

  I'm afraid that if I find out the true face of the master, my life will be at stake tomorrow, but it's not as good as my life at risk. If I'm sent to work in a trading company in a remote area, it's really worse than death.

  Without any more words, the two of them had a tacit understanding and walked to Hua Xianqing's room naturally. This was their exclusive lunch time.

  After resting in the room for a while, it was already afternoon before leaving.

  "You still have things to deal with, so don't worry about me."

  During this period of time, Li Yingchi mostly watched Hua Xianqing leave at home, feeling an inexplicable sense of desolation, as if he were reenacting the parting scene in a playbook.

  Coupled with this withering season, it is really sensational.

  Li Yingchi was at the age where he loved to have random thoughts, and he couldn't imagine what it would be like to have his thoughts reflected on Hua Xianqing's body, so he refused Hua Xianqing's request to send him off.

  The charcoal fire was lit early in the room, and sweet soup was specially made for him to drink after dinner. His little face was so warm that it turned rosy. When he turned around and smiled at Hua Xianqing, he felt so warm that he wanted to be held in his arms. There, drowned in the dimples of that little sweet person.

  "Be safe on the road, don't fall asleep too early later, remember to listen to people knocking on the door, and eat well."

  "Yeah, I know."

  Hua Xianqing never knew how good Li Yingchi's cooking skills were, but this was not an issue he needed to consider.

  He just needs to feed the other person with the best things and not let his little husband worry about too many meaningless things.

  So that he can be healthy, teach happily in a private school, and be able to focus on himself in his free time.

  Standing in the corridor, watching the slender figure disappear from sight, Hua Xianqing suddenly began to hate the winding roads in the mansion.

  The winding corridor seems endlessly long at first glance.

  Surrounded by trees and green plants that were planted when we moved in, they have grown to cover the sky and the sun in the past ten years.

  The wind passed through the hall, making a rustling sound, and the warm autumn sunshine never penetrated into the courtyard. The withered yellow leaves fell all over the ground, and it was so desolate that it was impossible to feel the warmth of Li Yingchi's presence again.

  When Li Yingchi asked him if he would find it annoying, what was his answer?

  Hua Xianqing thought.

  I can't hate the smell of youth, I can't hate anything related to youth, even if the other person doesn't like him at all.

  He could naturally see that Li Yingchi wanted something from him, but as long as Li Yingchi was willing to be by his side, maybe he could have what the other person needed, which would be something he should be thankful for.

  Do you think it's important to be together for a long time, whether you like it or not?

  At least he already knew that Li Yingchi didn't dislike him. He still had enough time and confidence in the future. If he could gain the other party's dependence by giving everything he had, that would be enough.

  Hua Xianqing sometimes feels in a trance.

  It was obvious that what he longed for was Li Yingchi's gaze that stayed on him for a long time.

  But gradually, he stared at the young man for longer and longer.

  He was obsessed with the slightly raised tail of the other person's hair when it fell, the soft lips that were always pressed red, and the soft tone of Wu Nong's soft words when speaking. It seemed that every detail made him crazy.

  Hua Xianqing never does business at a loss.

  But recently, he often worried that if Li Yingchi got tired of him, he would not get enough.

  He's not the type to shy away from his feelings.

  The businessman was always generous with his words, but when he first faced Li Yingchi, he didn't say a word.

  Subconsciously he understood that he could not help but fulfill any promise he made to Li Yingchi.

  So Hua Xianqing sometimes feels in a trance.

  I even began to feel that my previous thoughts were just an excuse for him to fall in love at first sight but not dare to admit it.

  God couldn't call him miserable, and he definitely couldn't be called happy. In such a boring life, he had buried a trap that he would never be able to stay awake again if he stepped into it.

  If these thoughts were known to Li Yingchi, he would probably write them down bit by bit in a notebook, and finally fall asleep because he was too tired.

  Until he woke up, he still couldn't fully understand what Hua Xianqing meant.

  Li Yingchi couldn't think about something so complicated.

  He still doesn't know what Hua Xianqing is thinking. He works very hard on tasks every day, waiting for Hua Xianqing to confess to him so that he can complete his side tasks.

  I don't know what kind of deceptive word games there are in the mission.

  Walking briskly towards the gate of Washington, halfway through, I suddenly felt an unbearable itching in my throat.

  Frowning, Li Yingchi squatted down and coughed. When he saw the blood overflowing between his fingers, he began to look for his handkerchief in a panic.

  He hasn't coughed up blood for a long time recently.

  Normally it would end with just two gentle coughs, but I never expected that it would suddenly happen like this today.

  There was no cold wind blowing, and it was entirely the sickly setting that was affecting his body.

  In fact, he didn't feel any pain, but he didn't have anything to wipe with. He didn't want to stain the floor of other people's houses with his own blood.

  Covering his mouth, Li Yingchi started to have trouble.

  "gentlemen......?"

  A hesitant call came from behind.

  "Is this Li Yingchi, Mr. Li?"

  This was the name Hua Liangru specially asked from his brother.

  Actually, it doesn't matter. His brother didn't tell him, but his brother's coachman told him.

Chapter 130 The Sick Mr. (Sixteen)

  After a serious illness, Hua Liangru seemed to be a different person, suddenly changing his original uneducated and unskilled temperament.

  The first thing I did when I woke up was to contact the college teacher to reserve a place for admission next spring.

  After the last autumn, it was the hot season in the academy.

  Aspiring people who want to obtain fame have entered the academy as early as last year and began to study for the provincial examination.

  He has arrived almost two years late, and with his weak foundation in the past, the situation is not optimistic.

  In the eyes of others, he is just a young man who comes to the academy to find something new.

  Reading is no more fun than having fun.

  The person in charge of the academy tactfully persuaded him to give up this autumn trip.

  Hua Liangru naturally knew what the other party meant, and instead of shrinking from it, he wrote a letter himself.

  His words in that letter were sincere and his attitude was good, but the certainty inside and outside the words indicated that he was bound to win the autumn of the year after next.

  After that, several studies in the house became his most frequented places.

  Even Hua Liangru himself didn't understand why he suddenly became so obsessed with reading sages' books.

  Life these days was as usual. After breakfast, Hua Liangru went to the study again.

  He flipped through the books over and over, but he still couldn't calm down. A fair, almost transparent face always appeared in his mind.

 It was just a meeting outside the private school. This was the first time that Hua Liangru thought of that gentleman again.

  That gentleman.

  Li Yingchi.

  Hua Liangru recited silently in his mouth.

  When I came back to my senses, I had already written a full page on the paper.

  He silently tore out the page, crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the wastebasket.

  Attributing all this to the fact that he hadn't read for a long time, and now he suddenly read for a long time, he almost had problems.

  Put down the books in your hands and walk to the courtyard to relax.

  He was thinking that something was wrong with him, and his eyes wandered around the house aimlessly.

  Although he was far away at the other end of the courtyard, Hua Liangru spotted Li Yingchi at a glance when he appeared on the corner of his clothes.

  The desire to talk reached its peak at that moment.

  As he walked closer, his boots made a sound as they hit the ground.

  He remembered Li Yingchi's previous attitude of avoiding him, and hesitated for a moment a few meters away.

  A slender figure not far away suddenly bent down, holding on to the railing on the side, his thin shoulders trembling.

  "Cough, cough cough..."

  The moment the coughing sound came, Hua Liangru couldn't think of anything else.

  He began to be glad that he had brought a handkerchief with him.

  Half-kneeling aside, he waited for Li Yingchi's breathing to calm down before asking, "Sir, are you okay?"

  Holding the handkerchief tightly, Li Yingchi wiped away the blood on his lips that might be discovered. He raised his head and glared at the other party, "Who wants you to pretend to be kind!"

  If it weren't for the fact that his hands were covered in blood and there was no way to show him off like this, he wouldn't have asked for Hua Liangru's handkerchief.

  Slapping away the other person's extended hand, Li Yingchi reluctantly said: "Next time I come here, I will wash the handkerchief and return it to you."

  Hua Liangru was scolded all over his face, and he didn't know what made him unhappy. He curled up his palms and muttered: "No need."

  Sir's hands are so small and soft.

  His strength was so small that it didn't hurt at all to hit him. A slap was less than half the size of his.

  He has a bit of a temper, and he looks good when he's angry.

  No wonder he kept remembering it after meeting him once. He couldn't blame himself at all.

  "No need?" Li Yingchi's pretty eyes widened, and she was angry at him, "You are just like your brother, money is not money, and you can throw away the handkerchief whenever you want."

  "Or are you deliberately burying me?" He snorted sweetly, and he didn't give Hua Liangru a chance to speak, "Well, just throw it away. I'll throw it into the ditch for you as soon as I get out of the door."

  Turn around and leave.

  There was no need to go to private school today, so he just combed his hair.

  Thick black hair fell to her waist, and the white jade hairpin that bent her hair was decorated with tassels, which swayed slightly as he left.

  An ordinary dark blue robe was worn on him, and it suddenly looked swaying at this moment.

  Hua Liangru caught up quickly and asked a question that had nothing to do with the handkerchief, "You and my brother have a good relationship?"

  What a problem.

  Li Yingchi didn't want to deal with Hua Liangru anymore.

  The steps on my feet quickened. I just wanted to leave here quickly and get rid of his entanglement. "It's ten thousand times better than my relationship with you."

  "Are you friends? How can I be friends with you?" Hua Liangru followed the person closely without any sense of being bored, "Did you come to my house to play today? Will you come tomorrow?"

  One after another, they walked through the courtyards of Washington, and the dead leaves on the ground were swirled by the wind they brought.

  Hua Liangru was like a dirty thing that couldn't be shaken off. No matter how fast Li Yingchi walked or how fierce his words were, it could not affect Hua Liangru's insistence on following him.

  Angry and speechless by the other party's rogue behavior, Li Yingchi walked forward with a cold face, holding the book in his hand.

  The guards passing by nearby looked at this scene, looking at each other, and then stopped talking, "Do you want to report this to the eldest son?"

  "Tell me, this is no small matter."

  Hua Liangru didn't know what was wrong with him.

  All in all, he was a little obsessed with him. Even though he knew that the young man was avoiding him, he still couldn't help but stick to him.

  Hua Liangru realized that he and Li Yingchi fell in love at first sight, but he didn't expect that they would treat him like an enemy at first sight.

  He stared at the back of Li Yingchi's head in trance along the way, not daring to stop anyone or hold his hand for fear of making them angry again.

  Seeing that the man was about to walk out of the door if he didn't talk anymore, he hurriedly asked, "Sir, why are you not willing to talk to me? Or did I do something wrong that made you unhappy?"

  If there was another person here, Hua Liangru would not be able to say such condescending words.

  But facing Li Yingchi, he seemed to naturally know how to bow his head first.

  Qing Yingying's eyes were half-squinted. Li Yingchi stood still and said in a somewhat unbelievable tone: "You don't know what you did?"

  "Oh, or do you think you did nothing wrong at all? That's right. How can you, the second son of the Hua family, think so highly of a person like me?"

  The mood became more and more exciting, and Li Yingchi became angry when he saw Hua Liangru's dazed expression.

  Before Hua Liangru could continue to quibble, he estimated the distance and said calmly: "I want to slap you."

  The young gentleman who made such wild claims about beating someone couldn't help but cough twice as soon as he spoke. Hua Liangru had never encountered such a situation that made him speechless.

  But the little gentleman, who was so thin that he could be blown away by a gust of wind, looked really angry.

  He was so angry and so weak. Before he wanted to hit someone, he had to tell him that he was such a polite young gentleman. Why didn't he agree to it?

  Just a slap.

  He had felt it when he slapped his hand before. The little gentleman's hand was soft and cool. How painful could it be to slap him?

  An awkward silence spread between the two.

  After being blown by the wind, Li Yingchi felt much clearer.

  The original excitement gradually calmed down, and he realized how outrageous what he just said was.

  Just when Li Yingchi thought Hua Liangru would lose his temper with him, Hua Liangru suddenly bent over and came over.

  The sudden approach frightened Li Yingchi and he took a step back unsteadily. He was at a loss what to do, "W-what are you doing?"

  "Don't you want to slap me?" Hua Liangru raised her eyes to look at him, then lowered her head to ensure that the height was high enough for the opponent to perform, "Were you unable to hit me just now? What about now?"

  It's really a bit too braided.

  If Li Yingchi wanted to hit him at first because the previous incident and Hua Liangru's attitude really made him angry, then he slapped him now simply because Hua Liangru's behavior was too outrageous.

  "Snapped!"

  A slightly burning tingling sensation came from the side of the face.

  Hua Liangru looked at the slightly uneasy expression of the person in front of him and chuckled, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt at all."

  That way, it didn't look like he had been beaten, it looked like he was drunk.

  If it weren't for the fear of being regarded as a strange person by the young man, Hua Liangru might have praised him again.

  "Good fight, really good strength."

  In fact, he has been classified as a weirdo.

  "Madman! Who cares whether you feel pain or not!"

  Li Yingchi bit his lip, his face turned red for unknown reasons, and said angrily: "Shameless!"

  "What do you mean by what you just said?" After being slapped, Hua Liangru felt that they had become much closer, and he was no longer afraid of making people angry. Anyway, anything that could be solved with a slap was nothing.

  Then he asked, "I felt happy the first time I saw Mr. Sir. How could I not like him? I just fell in love with him."

  "Smooth-tongued, and dares to say things a second time after saying them once."

  Hua Liangru was really confused by the young teacher this time.

  His first reaction was, who else had he said such words to, and then let the little gentleman hear it.

  But no kidding.

  He has never said a nice word to anyone in his life, so how could he say such a thing to anyone other than the little gentleman?

  It's even more ridiculous than telling myself that I lost my memory once before, and then said the same thing to the little gentleman before I lost my memory.

  After beating Hua Liangru, Li Yingchi felt much better.

  At least now, he can calmly walk through the last part of the journey where Hua Liangru was stalking him.

  "Let's not mention the past for now, but what about recent times? What have you been doing lately?"

  Why was he so busy? Li Yingchi wanted to see what lies Hua Liangru had to tell to cover up the fact that he hadn't come to explain to him for such a long time.

  After scratching the back of his head, Hua Liangru also knew his reputation in the town in the past, and said sheepishly: "Recently, I have been studying at home."

  "I always feel like I made an agreement with someone, saying that I must get a merit degree and earn a big house in the future... Hey, I feel embarrassed to say it."

 With his eyebrows furrowed, Li Yingchi suddenly turned around and looked at Hua Liangru, "I didn't expect you to be so ambitious."

  Before the smile on Hua Liangru's lips rose, Li Yingchi walked away without looking back.

  Just drop a sentence coldly.

  "If you are so good at working hard for others, go make a date with someone else and make a date for the rest of your life."

  -

  The sun was hitting the top of my head, and a few minutes after noon, it was time to take a short break in the private school.

  There is no such thing as a lunch break here.

  Therefore, the length of the break is probably only enough for students to return to class for a short break after eating.

  As a lecturer in a private school, the treatment during breaks is the same.

  The students had to go to class, and Li Yingchi couldn't take a break.

  But at this special moment, he was sleepy in spring and tired in autumn. He talked almost without stopping for almost an hour and a half in the morning. By noon, Li Yingchi couldn't help feeling sleepy.

  Feeling sleepy, Li Yingchi had no choice but to go to the pool in the backyard to wake up.

  The sunny autumn day was warm and warm, and several sweet-scented osmanthus trees were planted next to the pool in the yard. It was the flower season, and many tender yellow petals full of fragrance fell on the water.

  Chu Wenqing told him some time ago that the sweet-scented osmanthus tree was not good.

  He didn't know how the petals grew. When the wind blew or the rain hit, the entire tree would become bald overnight, leaving his yard a mess.

  But the sweet-scented osmanthus tree was never replaced. Originally, Scholar Chu liked the fragrance of the sweet-scented osmanthus, and later Li Yingchi thought it was cute.

  Everyone has their own reasons, and I don't know which one Chu Wenqing listened to, or whether he listened to both.

  It may be that he actually likes osmanthus, but he just dislikes the trouble of cleaning, or he feels that saying he loves flowers doesn't fit his image, so he always denies it.

  I stretched out my hand to scoop up a handful of clear water. The surface of the water sparkled under the sunlight and was dotted with a few bright yellow and plump small petals.

  Li Yingchi lightly splashed it on his face.

  People who came to the door couldn't help but stop.

  Just casually covered with a layer of clear water and no powder, the young man's beautiful and delicate facial features are like a beauty painting dyed with ink and dotted with red lips.

  It is rich in ink and colorful, but because of the water droplets that are about to fall, it has a unique beauty like hibiscus emerging from clear water.

  The cold water temperature made Li Yingchi couldn't help but close his eyes and hold his breath. When the coldness subsided, he breathed out gently.

  Rubbing his eyelashes that were blurred by water, Li Yingchi pushed the wet hair on his cheek behind his ear and looked in the direction where the movement had just occurred.

  A few strands of disobedient dark hair would always come out at inappropriate times.

  He just picked it up, but after turning around for a moment, it fell on the side of the young man's smooth face again.

  Staggeringly, he stroked the tip of his delicate nose and drew ink marks on the white paper.

  It was as if a breeze blew up the moment they raised their eyes to each other, falling into the visitor's eyes. In his heart, there was a sudden and unexpected storm.

  Hua Xianqing looked at him and said, "Sir." He held two food boxes in his hands and gestured to Li Yingchi.

  He came here specifically to deliver lunch to Li Yingchi today.

  Li Yingchi told him before that the private school provided good meals at noon, but Hua Xianqing always felt that it was not nutritious.

  At first, he asked the guards in the mansion to deliver the meal, but later because he was worried about whether Li Yingchi had finished his meal properly, he decided to deliver the meal to Li Yingchi himself.

  It's called delivering meals, but actually it's urging people to eat.

  Today is the first day.

  He didn't even tell Li Yingchi in advance that he would come today.

  "Aren't you busy today?" Li Yingchi was a little surprised. He wiped the water off his hands and wanted to take the lunch box from the man's hand.

  "No matter how busy you are, it will all end before I come to see you."

  Hua Xianqing avoided his hand, "Are you hungry? Today the kitchen will cook everything you like."

  Instead of going to the public dining hall in the private school, they chose a more private location.

  Next to the private school is a clear stream. The ancients planted a row of willows on it, and placed a stone table under the willow branches for people to enjoy the scenery as the breeze swayed.

  The lunch box was placed on the stone table, and the first thing Hua Xian Qingkong did was to wipe Li Yingchi's face.

  "Don't catch a cold because of this. The water in autumn is cold enough to make people sick. You are always so careless when I'm not around. How can I feel relieved?"

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and nodded obediently, "I won't do it next time. It's because I'm too sleepy today."

  Hua Xianqing held his face and carefully wiped off the wet water without making any comments on Li Yingchi's work.

  Although I feel sorry that Li Yingchi will be tired because of this, it is what young people like to do after all, so why should they prevent him from working hard in the career he loves.

  So in a different direction, the Huashian Youth League ensured that Li Yingchi had enough comfort and freedom in life.

  "I always feel sleepier in autumn. I almost fell asleep today."

  "Really?" Li Yingchi felt strange. He didn't expect that someone like Hua Xianqing, who didn't seem to need any rest, would be like him.

  Li Yingchi thought that Hua Xianqing, the eldest son of the Hua family, would never feel tired after wandering around the shops all day without rest for days and nights, but still able to maintain the clearest thoughts.

  Hua Xianqing softened her eyebrows and said, "I lied to you that I was a puppy."

  Hearing what he said, Li Yingchi also had a smile on his face. He naturally knew how to please people. His fingertips touched the end of Hua Zhan's green eyes and said, "It's too hard."

  The slender fingertips were held in Hua Xianqing's hand, and he squeezed it gently. "It's okay to be busy for this period of time. It's not hard work."

  They were chatting happily, and their looks matched each other. In this autumn scene, they looked quite poetic.

  But in the eyes of Chu Wenqing, who came to find someone, this picture of love and concubine was too dazzling.

Chapter 131 The Sick Mr. (Seventeen)

  Without deliberately stepping lightly, Li Yingchi turned around and saw Chu Wenqing, and stood up helplessly.

  Because Chu Wenqing's expression at this time was really too serious.

  "I don't remember that you can bring outsiders in at will in the private school."

  Li Yingchi naturally knew who he was talking about, and hurriedly explained: "It's not an outsider, this is my friend, he is..."

  Chu Wenqing's expression became even more ugly.

  He is not an outsider, so is he an outsider?

  Even though he was a little dissatisfied with the title of friend, when he heard the young gentleman speak for himself, Hua Xianqing raised his eyebrows and met Chu Wenqing's gaze.

  Interrupting Li Yingchi's introduction, Chu Wenqing frowned, "Of course I know him."

  "Hua Liangru's brother, isn't he?"

  This was said deliberately.

  How many people in this town don't know the eldest son of Washington?

  But Chu Wenqing chose to use Hualiang Tathagata to reveal his identity.

  Especially when Hua Xianqing knew that the other party knew him because he occasionally visited Chu Wenqing's father.

  So Chu Wenqing deliberately wanted to mention Hua Liangru at this time, and his intention was obvious.

  The eyes are deep and the expression on Hua Xian's green face is light.

  Naturally, he picked up a chopstick of vegetables and put it into the youth bowl. He said: "Recently, I wanted to talk to Mr. Chu about the development of private schools. He had asked me before, but it would cost a lot of money to expand enrollment and build new schools. It takes less energy...but I still agreed. After all, it would be of great help to the town if there were a few more outstanding people like you."

  "If Brother Chu says this now, it will hurt the harmony between our two families."

  For Mr. Chu, the private school was a lifetime effort.

  Chu Wenqing twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Really? I was wrong. The eldest son really cares about the town."

  I didn't listen carefully to what they were saying, but the two of them seemed to be talking about something about the private school, which I don't know clearly.

  The wind by the river is blowing, and the food will be blown cold if you don't eat it.

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and sat down, holding his chopsticks attentively and eating in small bites.

  He thought that Chu Wenqing just hated talking.

  Don't think he didn't hear it, Chu Wenqing must be thinking about him in his heart.

  He said that he failed with Hua Liangru, and now he wants to fail with Hua Xianqing.

  It is said that red is closer to vermilion and black is closer to ink. If Hua Liang is a bad thing, how can Hua Liang be a good thing?

  Do you have to smash these two brothers to pieces to be happy?

  But Li Yingchi didn't care whether they were good or bad.

  These are all tasks.

  I'm not a fool, how can I take advantage of it?

  Chu Wenqing is the one.

  After lunch, Hua Xianqing left first.

  He still had things to go back to deal with, and Li Yingchi was going to class later, so it would be inappropriate for him to stay here.

  "I will finish the matters at hand as soon as possible." Before leaving, he asked, "You said you were interested in the temple fair before. I want to know if you would like to go with me?"

  The temple fair is in a few days.

  As the New Year is approaching, the things he needs to deal with these days can be completed in advance if he only needs to sleep less for a day or two.

  -

  Chu Wenqing carried the dishes and chopsticks used by Li Yingchi and walked to the back kitchen.

  He was walking very fast, with Li Yingchi trotting behind him and chasing him, "Slow down."

  Chu Wenqing turned back to wait for him, his eyes fell on the young man's increasingly fair and round cheeks, and he breathed in his chest: "Did I usually treat you badly?"

  "No." Li Yingchi looked back innocently.

  There is no one in the kitchen right now. The students' dishes and chopsticks will be cleaned by the kitchen staff after classes start in the afternoon.

  Chu Wenqing skillfully washed the dishes for his only subordinate, with a serious expression as if he was negotiating, "Then why do you still let Hua Xianqing bring you food? I obviously arranged for the kitchen to cook what you like alone every day."

  Li Yingchi was washing the dishes a little too hard, and Li Yingchi heard a tooth-wrenching squeaking and rubbing sound.

  He whispered: "I told Hua Xianqing the same thing, but he said he was worried that I didn't eat well."

  The system bears witness internally.

  Everything its host said was true, and Hua Xianqing insisted on coming over and telling the truth.

  We just met today and can't wait to make an appointment next time.

  If the task hadn't restricted the host in words, I'm afraid it would have been completed as early as the first page.

  "Does he need to worry? You're being arrogant." Chu Wenqing laughed angrily, "Next time I will ask the gatekeeper to watch more and don't let anything in."

  He also warned him, "You are not allowed to bring outsiders in next time."

  Li Yingchi retorted: "But Hua Xianqing is my friend, and you also know him. He is also your friend, so how can he be considered an outsider?"

  "We know each other and we are friends? If we are friends, then we are not outsiders?"

  The bowl in Chu Wenqing's hand was polished by his rubbing, "Then I not only know you, but I also stay with you in private school every day. Do you want to be my wife?"

  I can still understand this.

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and cursed obediently, "You can't take advantage of me."

  Chu Wenqing thought he was cute, and if his hands weren't still wet, he would probably want to pinch him twice.

  "You stay in your private school well and have less contact with people from the Hua family, you know? If he asks you to go to the temple fair, you won't go either."

  Li Yingchi asked him why.

  The specific reason was a bit naive, and Chu Wenqing didn't want to say it because it would be too embarrassing.

  He told Li Yingchi: "My father said that he has been missing you recently and wants to see you. There are also some things he wants to discuss with you. If you go to see him in a while, if you make a mistake because of these inexplicable people, how should I communicate with you? He delivers."

  "Teacher, what do you want to discuss with me?"

  "You'll know when the time comes."

  "oh."

  Li Yingchi responded to him.

  It doesn't matter whether you agreed or not, just imitate other people's cleverness.

  The system took advantage of every opportunity to praise him: "The host has become more powerful."

  Li Yingchi shook his head and disagreed with the adjective: "I became bad."

  Of course he couldn't agree to this. He still had tasks to do. Besides, what could go wrong if he went to a temple fair with Hua Xianqing.

  Chu Wenqing finished washing the dishes and chopsticks a few times, "But if you really want to go to the temple fair."

  "You can ask me to accompany you."

  If I live in another place in the future, many things will probably be different from here.

  There's nothing wrong with letting Li Yingchi experience it more before leaving.

  But once Li Yingchi recovers his health, he can take Li Yingchi back at any time if he wants to.

  what is this? Go back to your parents' home?

  cough.

  Isn't it too fast?

  -

  Li Yingchi quickly rejected the temple fair matter without thinking.

  He had no intention of rejecting Hua Xianqing. If Chu Wenqing was added to the mix, he didn't know how to explain it.

  Fortunately, Chu Wenqing didn't dwell too much on this matter.

  Hua Xianqing did not come again in the next few days.

  It can be seen that the trading company has been a little too busy recently, and they only asked the housekeeper from the house to deliver meals.

  Chu Wenqing's behavior of specially sending people to watch the door of the private school turned out to be useless.

  However, the food that was delivered could not escape the disaster. Before it passed through Li Yingchi's hands, he took it all and gave it to the kitchen.

  For Li Yingchi, he just eats whatever food is prepared by him, without any thought.

  Chu Wenqing had lunch prepared by Chu Wenqing, and when he got home in the evening, he still had to eat what Hua Xianqing brought.

  Some slight changes, he just took it as an occasional change of taste.

  The target of the side mission was too busy, so Li Yingchi had no choice but to hurry up and do the main mission.

  He didn't know many people in the town, and he could count them with one slap.

  Chu Wenqing and his neighbor Su Yanche in the private school were considered two people.

  But these two people didn't even need Li Yingchi to say bad things about Hua Liangru.

  Just mention the Hua family in front of them, and they are afraid that Li Yingchi will be soft-hearted and want to reconcile, and then keep talking about Hua Liangru's hundred shortcomings.

  The shortcomings they mentioned were even more outrageous than the bad words Li Yingchi himself made up.

  Li Yingchi nodded while listening. He could hardly tell the truth from the lie. He pretended to believe it and praised him, "I knew he was really bad behind his back!"

  The system was also listening and analyzing it word for word for him in real time.

  "The fact that he is an alcoholic and hangs out among flowers is half true and half false."

  "Hua Liangru does drink, but not much. He started to quit drinking the day he met the host, and he doesn't drink anymore. As for Lian Hua Cong, we knew when we eavesdropped that day that Mr. Hua was most worried about him. My sons' marriages."

  "If you don't care for small animals, that's not the case. Hua Liangru has never been in contact with animals. He is allergic to most furry animals."

  "It's true that your eyes are higher than your head. It's also true that you're a prodigal. He just met the host and didn't know how much money he spent on you. This is obvious to all."

  As he talked more and more, Li Yingchi covered his face and said, "Okay, don't interrupt, I'm concentrating on saying bad things!"

  It doesn't look good to always have bad things to say about the two of them.

  And after talking for a long time, Li Yingchi kept mentioning Hua Liangru's name, and they began to worry that Li Yingchi would secretly contact Hua Liangru when he went to Washington to make up classes.

  No matter how Li Yingchi explained, they wouldn't listen.

  I have to compromise and change some methods. I can't say bad things to a few people all the time.

  He found a familiar little shop to rest, ready to wait for someone to talk to him and talk in detail.

  People were coming and going on the street, and at a glance they saw a handsome young gentleman sitting on the street drinking tea.

  Wearing a white robe and green shirt, with half-tied long hair, he was in a busy alley, but his whole body had a gentle and peaceful feeling that seemed to be from another world.

  Sitting quietly on the wooden chair in the tea shop, her bright red lips were half pressed against the rim of the black porcelain cup, and her fingers holding the porcelain cup were as delicate as jade.

  At the end of the slightly drooped eye, there is a red mole that looks like water.

  It's mixed with some innocence and refinement that doesn't understand the world, but it also carries the temptation to fall into the abyss.

  He slowed down involuntarily, and countless eyes fell on him vaguely.

  But Li Yingchi didn't realize it at all.

  In the short time of burning incense, the place near the small shop where the young man was was gradually filled with people.

  No one dared to disturb him. They only dared to stick their peripheral vision to that thin and weak figure like a peeping mouse behind his back. If anyone dared to take that step first, everyone would be jealous and stabbed in their hearts. Hundreds of needles.

  I wish I could overturn the table and make that position my own.

  Li Yingchi took a few sips of tea, looked at the people sitting around him, and praised the store to the system.

  "The tea here is very delicious. No wonder the business is so good. Fortunately, I came early. If I came late, I felt like I didn't even have a seat."

  Having long been accustomed to the slowness of his host, he was sure that there was no hidden danger, and the system agreed.

  "The host thinks it tastes good, so it must be good."

  After drinking several cups of tea, Li Yingchi began to think about why no one talked to him.

  Hiss, it's still more popular to take the initiative in chatting now, but wouldn't that be too deliberate?

  The waiter in the shop suddenly brought someone over. He wiped the white towel in his hand and smiled, "There is no other place in the shop now. Mr. Li, can you let this gentleman share a table with you?"

  Li Yingchi looked around following his words and saw a slightly familiar face.

  Her deep-set eyebrows were raised, she smiled and said to him in a hoarse voice, "Long time no see, young sir."

Chapter 132 The Sick Mr. (18)

  "Why are you here alone, sir?"

  Xu Zuiqiu opened the wooden chair and sat down with a natural posture, as if he and Li Yingchi had known each other for a long time.

  After turning around and saying a few words to the boy, Xu Zuiqiu looked at Li Yingchi again, "It seems that Hua Liangru has really changed his personality."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
30.4K 1.8K 24
Gulf is already a married man to Isabelle but unfortunately his wife died, cause of death is Suicide. That is all he know, and he believes that he is...
13.2K 802 21
ONGOING Emily has always only had one goal. The Olympics. Nothing else has ever come before that and nothing else ever will. Emily's entire life h...